Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hyrule Warriors RP | Looking for Villains (Corruption, Hypnosis and Others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Meteorite
nhEaaES.png
K96Jwce.png
fdw6tSD.png
kePzW9Z.png
XqPl63t.png

Greetings, I am looking for roleplays set in the Hyrule Warriors universe. I can play the characters listed below, and I am looking primarily for villains from this canon who will either hypnotize, corrupt or break one or more of my warriors. I am not looking for mindless sex, a roleplay that balances story and smut would be ideal. I am a multi-paragraph writer, though I tend to follow my partners so long as they don't post one-liners. If you are literate and pay attention as you type your replies, I will be happy enough. I can play either through PMs or emails.

I am looking for male characters only, human or human-like (like the Gerudos, Hylians, etc). Monsters might be acceptable as part of a larger scene. I am open to play with OCs, but your character should be native to the Hyrule Warriors setting, or to one of the era connected by the Gate of Souls.

❤ My Characters
For now, I can play the following characters from Hyrule Warriors:

Zelda
Twili Midna **
Impa *
Fi *
Lana *
Linkle

* means these are characters I am looking to play
** means these are the characters I am looking to play the most right now

These are the only ones I will play, so please don't message me to ask if I could play Cia or Ruto, or if I could play Imp Midna, my answer will be a no. I may update and modify this list at a later point in time.

❤ Favorite Pairings
Below are my favorite pairings. They are not the only pairings I will play, not by a long shot. They're just my favorite ones at the moment. If you have ideas for different pairings, then please feel free to send your ideas my way. I would love to play against any Hyrule Warriors villains, and even some Legend of Zelda villains who didn't make it into Hyrule Warriors.

Zelda / Ganondorf
Twili Midna / Ganondorf *
Twili Midna / Zant
Impa / Volga
Impa / Wizzro *
Fi / Ghirahim *
Lana / Dark Link

* means these are the pairings that interest me the most right now

❤ Scenarios and Kinks
Roleplays in the Hyrule Warriors universe will generally revolve around battles, though the battle itself won't be played (it can be, but is not a requirement). In the most basic scenarios, my character could be defeated by yours, and taken back to his base for what ever reasons: does he need intel, does he plan to corrupt my character to have her fight for his side of is it just mere lust?

However, scenarios can be different and involve kidnappings before the battles even begin, or large scale conquest plans. I will play only one character at once, but if what you have in mind is large, I can play them all within the same RP, just not all at once.

Hypnosis / Corruption
Hypnosis is my favorite kink, but I do not want it to be an instantaneous process. Whether your character holds mine while whispering into her ear, or subtly influences her over the course of days, I find the process and mental transition fascinating to play. Corruption is an extreme of hypnosis, and plays into turning my character evil and loyal to your character (though this doesn't involve physical changes).

Mind Break
Mind Break is similar to hypnosis, though this is generally more forceful and less gentle. I am not into heavy mind break or traumatizing non-con and the likes. I would much rather play out a lighter form of mind break if it comes to it. Rather than leaving my character desperate andall, this would involve leaving her light-headed, free of any worry and accepting of her fate, and so on.

Disempowerment (Being Weakened, Drowsiness, etc)
Roleplays involving my character being somehow weakened and left dazed, sleepy or unable to fight for a period of time are loved. This does generally work wonderfully with hypnosis, but this can be something different. This may involve kidnapping and abduction, the use of chloroform or sleeping gases, or leaving my character on the brink of consciousness, yet unable to fall asleep. If your character wants to manipulate mine, sleepiness can be used as a way to make her mind more receptive.

Other Kinks
Kissing, making out and the likes are very loved, as if fluff in all of its forms, such as finger sucking and the likes. Lap sex, (partially) clothed sex and blindfolds are loved when it comes to smut, but not mandatory. I prefer vaginal sex, for me to accept anal sex in a scene, you will have to offer me an exceptional idea.

Thank you for reading this! If you're interested and have an offer, then send me a PM! Please don't reply to this thread, as I may have to update it.

Bump! I am still open for roleplay.

I have been away for a week or so due to personal reasons. If I missed a message or if you mentioned being interested, please feel free to poke me again and remind me.

I have updated the post with some more preferences, to clear some things up. Also added a character and fixed a few things all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom