Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Rough Girl Looking for a Rough Time (FxM, NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughedUp

Super-Earth
Hello there! I'm RoughedUp, call me Brit for short, and I am a girl of sick tastes. Whether we play something cannon, fannon, or just made by the two of us I would like it to be painful, rough, and pretty grim. Even when I have a flair for a more romantic RP I would still have to ask you to beat my ass. It's just how I am.

Looking to RP mainly though PMs; I typically type five to eight sentences per post though I am not demanding the same.

My kinks can be seen HERE though in a nutshell I like-

BDSM
Cumplay
Costumes
Rough Sex (obvious I hope)
Conditioning
Rape, Blackmail, and Coercion
You Get the Idea

Plot Ideas for Selina Kyle- Craving![/SIZE]]

giphy.gif

If you glanced for even a moment at my F-List you would see I have a preference for playing Catwoman. And because she is the perfect role model she gets a special place on my request thread.

Curiosity and How It Kills- Craving Taking place before I take on my masked identity, I see this RP starting with me snooping around some scary CEO'so office and learning something I shouldn't. To make a long story short this is my origin story- I confront you on what I find, you intimidate me into silence, and then just figure it would be easier to kill your snoopy assistant.

Where is can differ is in the little details. Maybe after you intimidate me you make your lowly secretary go down on you, remind her who is boss. Alternatively you just rape me, tossing me out a window as you finish. Or you can even decide to keep me alive, possibly having me kidnapped to be used as your personal plaything, maybe even brainwash me into you submissive Cat.​

The Cat's Vengence- Craving: I survive getting 'fired' but I suddenly have a lot of free time and rage on my plate to deal with. So decide to take up some hobbies before finding a new job, like sewing and demolitions. Stitching together my iconic suit I begin vent: blowing up buildings belonging to my former employer, assaulting thugs in the streets, and maybe even occasionally molesting other woman as I struggle to cope with what happened to me.

There are numerous roles you can fill here and here are just a few offriends the top of my head: a criminal with enough experience with violence that trumps my years of gymnastics, beats my ass for calling him out, and who precedes to do with me as he sees fit. A fellow vigilante, preferably a more professional one that can either be hero or a worse villain than I am, who captures me and takes me back to a lair for anything from rehabilitation to slavery. A local crime lord who gets angry with my random acts of anarchy who has me caught so they can teach me a lesson personally. Finally, for the rare times I feel like having my cockiness pay off, you can be the young woman I rescue from a horrible situation only to take you into a worse one as I shred your clothes, grope you, and proceed to make you my assistant- read, bitch- for the night. (Sorry boys, I am only interested in dominating women)​

Lost Identity- Craving My first year as a vigilante doesn't end quite the way I had hoped it would. I was caught and nearly killed again. How can differ, such as getting dropped yet again, strangled, electrocuted, weighed down and tossed into the sea, ect. Yet I live, crashing through someone's skylight or being found floating next to their boat, my suit ripped in several places and me fading in between catatonic and frantic, possibly with amnesia, only remembering bits and pieces of my life.

In this vulnerable state you find me, possible even rescue me. From their you get to either get to play the white knight, saving the maiden in need and earning her gratitude in the process. Or you can take my fragile self and mold me into your own personal cum bucket. Or both, I like the sound of either.​

Other RP Plots[/SIZE]]

Aklo Covenant- Open: Stranded somewhere of the Spanish coast, you find yourself alone on a island. Well at least until stumbling upon a old castle, home to a gathering of isolated and strange nuns. A few of them, such as Sister Isabelle and Sister Mary seem nervous by your arrival, however many, including the Sister Superior Catherine, are very friendly towards you. However something bizarre appears to be happening as their Catholic facade chips away, making you question what they really worship. Not that you will likely you care, getting access to virgins to despoil; I know what you like.​

Death Doesn't Part-Open They say the old house on the hill is cursed; that many years ago a young woman was first raped by a lustful man and then was killed by a vengeful wife and that her soul still haunts the place. Well you didn't believe what they said; new to town, you go there yourself and hold a private seance. Well the bad news was that you were wrong- the house was haunted! But good news, the ghost was neither vengeful nor angry; she is however grateful and offers to reward you for you kindness. So now you have the spirit of a nymphomaniac at your beck and call, capable of doing fun things like possessing any girl who pisses you off and visiting you in your dreams. It is a pretty neat arrangement when you think about it.​

Wish Granted- Open You aren't sure how your grandfather came to possess it, nor if he ever knew what it really was, but all the same it is yours now. A very old, very ornate brass lamp from a long forgotten kingdom. Maybe in a attempt to clean it or just for a chuckle you rub the lamp. You never expected a genie to emerge from the old artifact. Yet one did. Zyra the Suductive-Djinni and Matron of Wishes is now at your beck and call do to a slight oversight on her oath: she is sworn to serve you utterly until she grants all three of your wishes. Still, why you take advantage of this she can blend in when necessary. For the most part.​

Very Close Encounters (Species RP)-Open Life did exist on Mars once and the government knows this; they even managed to secure some alien DNA and made a...species out of it. Things neither human, nor Martian but rather a hybrid of the two. And one specimen, Six, has escaped. Overjoyed, scared, and on the run, Six ends up hiding from the authorities- in your home no less. Face to face with the escaped hybrid what will you do? Try turning her in? Let her stay for a price? Help her with her urge to breed? Should I even ask these questions? We both know you will just end up fucking her anyway you can think of. And I'm fine with that. ~Help her out and she will do anything for you~

Also comes in Xenomorph-Hybrid flavor for those who like scary woman and tackling danger to the ground so it can assume the position. ~Come on, you can still put her on a leash or tie her up~

Life of a Twi'lek Slave Girl (Star Wars RP)- Open Once Jabba the Hutt's favorite dancer and concubine, the young dancer Oola meet her fate in the jaws of the gangster's monstrous pet when she started to displease the slug. But what if Jabba, in a moment of relative kindness- or perhaps delightful cruelty- merely gives the misbehaving slave away. To you specifically. What you do for Jabba is your business with the slug- mercenary work, torture, his personal chief- whatever it may be he at least thinks your loyal to him, thus why he awards his once favorite Oola to you. So what are to do with your sexy new slave girl? Abuse her and have her answer your every beck and call? Or will she mean a little more to you? Either way, you're not known around the palace for being of the kind sort, so we'll see.

Adventure!- Open: A rather straight forward setup- you are a typical adventurer of some sort, someone who constantly is on the move, fulfilling some quest or prophecy every other week. In exchange for your heroic deeds you are rewarded, typically, with treasure, experience, and praise. However your last dungeon delve ends with you getting a companion through some means or another- a slave of the mystical variety or a consort of the more monstrous sort.

The details with this sort of RP are very flexible, but just a few examples of the sort of fantastical women to fulfill any hero's fantasy-​

Details[/SIZE]]

Gorgon- half woman, half serpent, these cursed beings are known for a striking appearance that is both repulsive and alluring. For the story?

1.) A sorcerers gorgon attempted to manipulate a band of bandits into destroying a town that killed her sister years ago. However the bandit chief grew resistant to the gorgons charms, used a poison to blind her, and locked her in his keep's dungeon to use her body nightly. And now that bandit chief is dead, you have the key to her shackles, and her word to do whatever you ask if you help her get her vision back.

2.) After a vicious battle you manage to trick a gorgon into petrifying herself; from there you can take your time, and work strange magic upon her frozen body. Once complete you will have her bound to your every command, or possible rewrite her memories into something loyal and obedient.

3.) You are given a quest to track down a noble's killer- a local whore who turned into a gorgon without warning and turned the duke's son into a statue. When you find her though she doesn't seem to put up much of a fight an claims she was not always a monster. If you listen to her or not, she offers you anything to not take her back for execution.

Dryad- fae creatures of nature, born from the land to best nurture their forest homes. Bound to a specific tree or other plant, a dryad whose 'partner' is threatened often becomes desperate, for if the plant dies, they die.

1.) You build a cabin far from civilization and inadvertently end up with a tree in your yard belonging to a young dryad who begs you not to destroy her partner. With your hatchet as leverage over the poor girls existence what will you do? Especially since it gets lonely out in the forest.

Tiefling- Poor souls, the ones who drew the short straw with destiny. Half human and half-fiend, tieflings are the products of demons and devils taking mortal mates. For many tieflings they have one of two childhoods; one, being raised by a cult, a child bred for a single purpose. Or two, abandonment and struggle, as many tieflings from unplanned unions are sold as slaves or servants to extravagant people of influence for one purpose or another. A shame especially for tiefling women, who are known for their striking beauty and tolerance for pain.

1.) A tiefling witch, attempting to consort with her demonic sire, is caught and tried by the Church. Her punishment? Becoming a crusader's slave and 'ordained receptacle to cleanse one self of urges without shame'; read as cum-bucket.

2.) A noble, pleased with your heroic deeds, rewards you with a special gift- a personal concubine, a tiefling raised to be as such, with a secret past.

Bugbear- Violent and taller than your typical human, bugbears are large members of the goblinoid family; sneaky, clever brutes that don't truly enjoy something unless it was taken from someone else.

1.) Your latest quest has lead you to battling a tribe of bugbears that have been terrorizing the local highways. With every skirmish your prowess build within the bugbear clan until, finally, one of the chiefs youngest daughters sneaks away to come find you. In exchange for her life and those of her tribe she offers herself to you, anyway you'd like her.

2.) As reward for saving his life, a caravaner offers you his prized servent- a bugbear dame, who seeks to not only serve her masters on the battlefield but also in the bedroom.

Bit of an update- I have gotten a lot of responses, so thanks to everyone who has PMed me. Do to the tons of requests for my Roommates plot and Lost Identity I am afraid I need to ask people to request something else, at least for the time being.

So, because of that is have two new plot ideas listed above. Feel free to check them out and see if you like either of them.

Back and bumping after a forced hiatus. My computer has been giving me trouble for almost the last month, shutting itself down and things like that. Still don't have it fixed but I got around to getting a tablet. So open again, with a preference to any former partners- sorry for vanishing like that, it was out of my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom