Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Modern Teen Witch x Demon [Seeking Female]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovaks

Planetoid
I am constantly updating my F-List. If you have any questions about a certain kink/fetish then don't hesitate to ask.

I'm a male writer looking exclusively for female writers. I'm only interested in writing partners whom are willing to read and write at least a couple of detailed paragraphs per post. One-liners or short, lacking posts don't do it for me. I like juicy details and descriptions. While I love sex scenes/adult themes I do like throwing in some interesting plot twists and character development.

Looking for a female writing to play a modern, but deeply troubled teenage girl. A young woman whom absolutely hates and despises the world around her and the people in it. She has turned to researching magic in order to try and gain power to change her life. She hopes to find something that will save her from the boring, mundane lifestyle she is currently living.

I would like her appearance to reflect her personality and attitude as well - she is the type to have several piercings and tattoos on her body, she frequently dyes her hair to exotic colors (blue, green, pink, purple, etc) and has a unique way of dressing.
Here are some galleries for reference:
Girls With Neon Hair NSFW
Suicide Girls NSFW
Scene Girls NSFW
Punk Girls NSFW

Somehow she would stumble upon a summoning spell in her quest for magic and power. It's a spell that summons a demon so she can sell her soul and make a deal for whatever her heart desires. My character would of course be the demon.

When the deal is made it creates a contract between them that will last for 10 years. She gains some magical abilities of her own plus she has the powers of the demon at her disposal. Since he has marked and claimed her soul, he must follow her as a companion for ten years, protecting her and using his powers to help her in whatever conquest that she desires. After the ten years are up he will claim her life and drag her to hell.

I want the female in this role play to have a vision. I want the fact that she has power and a demon at her side go to her head. She starts to change the world however she wants. Maybe she starts killing off criminals and takes justice into her own hands. Maybe she targets the government and starts to tear it apart because it is corrupt and flawed. Perhaps she wants to become a queen/goddess of sorts, someone whom people bow down to.

I'm not too picky about her goal, I just want to see some action and destruction in this story to go between the sex scenes...speaking of which, there will be a lot of those with the demon following her around. While the deal/contract has granted her some magical powers/spells of her own, the demon is still far greater when it comes to strength and destructive forces. At the same time the demon would be very stubborn and reluctant to keep lifting his finger to help her. Every time he does do something for her he will respect sexual payment or if she wants him to regularly step in and assist her then she has to make sure his urges and desires are properly taken care of.

The appearance of the demon is up for discussion. I do like the idea of him having a true form, but perhaps he could have some other forms as well. Perhaps in public he often takes the form of a large, black canine/wolf? I would not mind scenes of him mounting/knotting inside her. Or maybe he possesses/disguises himself as someone she knows to act out an incest scene or take advantage of her in a work/school scene...or maybe he just takes the form of some guy around her age and poses as her boyfriend. The demon may even have a hidden agenda to try and get her pregnant.

I'm open to discussing what kinks/fetishes we include. A lot of it might depend upon what goal the female teen wishes to accomplish, or what kind of magic/power she and the demon have. If you are interested then send me a PM. The idea can be tweaked and discussed. Feel free to ask me anything or toss out your own thoughts/suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom