Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plotless Pictures (Male Searching for Female NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
Greetings one and all! My name is Ser Issac of Clarke, and I'm addicted to RPing. I absolutely love to write, I love to create characters and make interesting stories but currently I'm craving something on the smuttier side. I don't have moments like these often but when I do.....well let's just say I turn into a bit of a ravenous beast haha. Before I go on any further I suppose you'll want to know some things about me.

About me

I started RPing when I was about 13 or 14, making me a roughly 5-6 year veteran. I tend to post anywhere between 3-8 paragraphs. Really though it all comes down to the kind of mood I'm in. You give me a novel and I'll write you a novel, you give me 1 line and I'll give you 1 line. However, I do try my best to post at least a paragraph.

What to Consider before PMing me

I tend to ask that my partner try and post at least once every few days or so. If you could post every day then that would be lovely. However though it isn't a big deal for me. I also ask that you be able to post a paragraph minimum. It isn't a big deal if you don't but I just prefer you do. Proper grammar is always a must but I'm no Grammar Nazi, lord knows we all make the occasional goof when we write. I play male characters exclusively, some times only one character, other times a couple. Honestly I'm bound to have a few extra side characters. Also, while I'm thinking about it, I only do Male on Female pairings. Nothing against other pairings, their just not my cup of tea. Sorry to those who were looking for something other than that.

For now, that is all I have but if I can think of anything else I will let you know. Now we get to the juicy bits and pieces

Kinks

These are just a few that I can think of currently. I'm sure I can think of more as time goes on.

Consensual
Romance
Incest
Flirting
Teasing
Hair Pulling
Biting
Intelligence
Threesomes/Group Sex
Sex in Unlikely Places
Large Breasts
Curvaceous Females
Long Legs
Clothed Sex
Shower Sex
Anthros
Masturbation

Honestly I keep things pretty vanilla and most stuff is up for debate. There's however of list of things I will never do:

Heavy Bondage
S&M
Scat (Basically anything involving the toilet)
Vomit
Blood
Blackmail (In a sexual setting)

There are a few things but not much I can think of at the moment

Pictures Without Plot

ANIME

Teach Me Something New (SFW)
Sisters in Paradise (SFW)
An Unexpected Visit (NSFW)
Sibling Love (NSFW)
A Day at the Pool (SFW)
A Real Workout (NSFW)
A Lewd Awakening (SFW)
After School Fun (NSFW)
Let Me Take a Selfie (SFW)
Jinkies(SFW)
Summer Loving (Some SFW, Others NSFW)
Boing Boing (Questionable haha)
Weekend Getaway (SFW)
Communal Shower (NSFW)
The MILF Next Door (NSFW)
A Day Away From The Kingdom (NSFW)
The Lifeguard (SFW)
Wake Up (NSFW)

NON-ANIME

Caming with Friends (SFW)
My Milkshakes (SFW)
Seeing Red (SFW)
Let's Go Swimming (SFW)
Warming Up (SFW)
One Night at the Marriott (NSFW)
A Night with Jessica Nigri (SFW)
Bath Time (SFW)
The Buxom Bandit (SFW)
Strip Kitchen (Questionable)
Teasing My Neighbor (NSFW)
My Sister is Mean (Questionable)
A Night with an Old Flame (NSFW)

I've recently made a Kik page as well. If you wish to RP through Kik you may message me through the user: SerIssacOfClarke

I also have a YIM you can contact me at: serissacofclarke@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom