Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a story, so simple, so sweet, yet elusive. (MXF or FutaXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arclight1988

Rift-Walker
Well after quite a problem with my personal life that has now passed I have returned to hopefully find a story I truly can lose myself in once again. I am not going to get to long here, not right now just put a few things about me, what I am looking for and plots that come to mind.

I play Males/Futa Characters
My Characters tend to be Mid-Twenties.
I am most comfortable in Fantasy worlds.
I tend to match my partner, but on my own can usually bust out 2 paragraphs with no trouble.
I prefer to play odd things from mages, to monsters, and yet so rarely a normal man.
Lastly I am looking for a story, I do not mind smut to be involved yet please let the story be the focal point.

My partner hopefully will be creative.
My partner will help steer the roleplay to new directions.

I know that does not seem like much, but it can be so difficult to do I believe. So let us move onto a little of plot ideas.

So for my plot ideas they will be little blubs we can expand upon. So if you like how one sounds yet it does not fit you we can try to make it fit you.

-Fandoms-
Lets get this one out of the way as I have been asked if I do them in the past, My way of doing a fandom would be to do it in the would of what ifs. So let me give a simple example then if you like the idea you can name a series and we try something out.

Supernatural
Sam refuses to go with dean on the first trip together, and is instead taken off. (Only to be played as a background Character) Dean is either taken away or removed from things to no longer be in the action. Two new hunters need to take up the mantle before the apocolypse starts a new, and choices may be changed.

So thats Fandoms out of the way, not my favorite, but can be fun. So let us move on!

-Originals-
(MageXFemale Character)
A powerful mage is on the run from a king who is after an artifact the mage had created. High bounties, and legions of knights are after the mage whom despite powerful magics can not defeat a kingdom alone. Running endlessly constantly chased who will help him in his plight.

(Monster of the woodsXFemale Character)
What happens when the monster of the land is suddenly needed the local village is being taken over by a kingdom who wants to burn it down. Will the monster allow the village to burn, or come out to be it's protector. What other monstrosities do the woods hold, and will even that be enough.

(Denizens of the worldXFemale Character)
When (Female Character) gets lost in the woods she ends up in a strange land where the monsters are not ashamed to walk. She becomes the freak creature in this new land filled with preditors, and friends though finding which ones are which will see her though or trapped forever.

Got any ideas to go with shoot I am always up for something interesting. Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom