Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foster Father/Daughter (Mxf) -Longterm, Story Oriented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Super-Earth
  • This MUST be a long-term roleplay, don't inquire if you aren't okay with that.
  • It will be more story oriented than smut, as I want things to develop well before rushing into the sexual aspects of the story.
  • If you inquire for this particular role, I will look in at your posts to check samples of your writing. This roll is a major craving for me, so I want to find a player that is the perfect fit for it rather than simply play it out with just anyone.
  • I don't care if you're male or female, so long as you're capable of playing a dominant male character. This character must have dominant qualities and be able to take the lead/guide my character.
  • I'll be willing to play through thread, PM, or email.
  • Feel free to check out my main request thread linked below if you want to look into any of my other ideas.
  • Request Thread
  • Kinks.

The couple had fostered a few children before the 17-year-old girl, each of which had been different, all having their own individual needs. For the most part, the woman was the caretaker, the one that loved and cared for the children while they were in the couples care, but this time, things were different. Having been abused and later abandoned by her mother, the girl simply couldn’t connect or get close to women, even those that tried to care for her. It was why she had gone through so many foster homes in the last few years, why she had become so broken. Rather than being upset, the woman encourages her husband to care for the girl, to be the person she can trust and open up to. She even goes as far as suggesting that she goes back to work while her husband stays home and cares for their new foster daughter himself. After all, he had never been too close to any of the children in the past, and the two were beginning to discuss having a child of their own. This would be the perfect way for him to learn how to connect on a parental level, how to nurture another human being. As he gets close to the girl though, he begins to look at her in a way that a father should never look at his daughter.

(I definitely don’t want to rush this particular plot. I want to take the time to develop the relationship between the girl and her foster father, show the process of her beginning to trust him and eventually get close to him. She’ll begin to turn to him for direction, follow his lead once she trusts him well enough, and in time, he’ll use her trust and dependence to get her to give into the inappropriate desires he has for her.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom