Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lotus Force (Ice Clover x Darkest Fate)

I

ice_clover

The year is 2054. Peace was spread throughout the four corners of Earth as it witnessed the beginning of a new era of technological marvel. Economical alliances made sure dangerous wars were avoided and resources were focused in creating better and cheaper ways for citizens to grow and prosper. Although far from perfect, humanity had reached a golden era of human development, protected from conflicts, egos and nature.

But not from what would come from outside...

Strange cases started happening throughout the world, as the skies over certain districts would suddenly be taken over by tones of purple and pink, and woman would start to suddenly dissapear. Although authorities all saw these as disconnected kidnapping cases, a mysterious girl started recruiting a group of very unique warriors to uncover the invisible threat and deal with it for good.

That group was named The Lotus Force!

------------------

EMERGENCY... EMERGENCY...

Lights blinked over the console and large screen at the command center. Azel immediatly let go of her coffee mug over the counter and hurried towards the console, her fingers quickly moving over the holographic panel, trying to get rid of the static over the image. "Come on, come on..." after a few seconds, she could clearly see the image of a japanese city, the skies coloured in tones of magenta as a large pilar of blue light engulfed a building. The humans walked beside it unaware of the strange fenomenon.

"Oh, no!" exclaimed the angel, her feeble wings trembling slightly as the young angel locked on the coordinates. She had recruited the girls only two weeks ago, and although they already showed experience in combat, they still had a long way to go. Most of them were exhausted by the training and in bed.

All except one!

"Sakura!" shouted Azel, her feather weight footsteps barely making a noise as she walked over the carbonite corridor towards the simulation room. The young ninja was always the first to go to bed and wake up, and right now the only chance they had. The room was dark, and Sakura knew how to hide her presence. "Sakura! The Pyramid just detected Luksa activity! Where are you?" She wiped her frown as beads of sweat began running down her face.

The Lotus Force was known for its rising warriors of justice. Each and every one of the trained fighters had mastered some method of transforming the new energies that developed in this new age and use it for their benefit. Some could apply that energy through technological marvels. Others could tap into other dimensions. Some could rely upon ancient techniques passed down through generations, somehow modified to utilize this most powerful of forces.

Sakura was one of the latter. She'd only recently found out that her bloodline could be traced back almost a thousand years to all these impressive ninjas that used to serve ancient houses and fight against demons and all sorts of evils. The girl happened to have an innate talent for ninjetsu and fighting herself, and she matched that with a decidedly Japanese discipline. Sure, it had only been a few years since she'd found out, but you'd never know that the girl had only been training that long to talk to her. Sakura showed impressive promise and could easily been seen as one of the best ninjas in the modern age.

her tenure on the Lotus Force, on the other hand... not nearly as impressive. The naive redhead hadn't really been ready for certain aspects of the training. The actual fighting she could do... mostly. Sometimes she tripped. Or fell. Or tripped someone else. Or a shuriken slid out of her hand. One time she'd been training and accidentally beaned Blanc and there had just been one word in response: "Run."

But still, she stuck with it, participated when she could, even helped sometimes. Sakura knew she had a lot to make up for, but she also knew that if she kept trying, she'd get there someday. So she'd gotten up early as ever (several of her partners would sleep away days, particularly Flim and Blanc) and headed straight for the simulation room. She'd been practicing hiding when Azel stepped in.

Sakura felt her heart do that weird little skip-thud it did whenever she saw the angel. Azel had pretty well came out of no where and offered humanity hope. Naturally Sakura had volunteered to help, what with the ancient ninja bloodline and all. She wanted nothing so much as to impress the angel. So when she heard the order, she slid right out of the shadows!

"Here, I'm here!" she said, sticking a hand into the air. This did fling a kunai into the ceiling, but that was standard. Sakura quickly dropped to one knee, head bowing. "I mean, I'm totally ready, sensei. Just---" Sakura's brow furrowed as she looked around. "Wait, shouldn't you be talking to, like, Yuki or Blanc...?"

Normally able to feel the aura of others, Azel got uneasy whenever the kunoichi caught her by surprise. "Kya!" flinched the angel as the red headed girl appeared out of the shadows with a blade in her hand. Sakura's peculiar hability to virtually dissappear was one of her greatest assets to the team, as well as the angel's constant pet peeve. Partly because of the accidental scares, partly because that meant she still had a lot to improve.

And now they had no more time...

Her eyes opened wide as the kunai flew from Sakura's hand, watching as it marked the ceiling for a few seconds, until The Pyramid began fixing itself and the object fell beside the ninja with a thud. "Uh... well, they are exhausted from the training and..." finally noticing the display of respect, Azel fell to her knees in front of the kunoichi and grabbed her hand. "No, Sakura. No." her gentle smile projected an aura of warmth that could be felt on the agent's hand. "Today I need you! A Luksa just appeared in your homeland, and I believe you are the right girl to purify her." Still holding Sakura's hand, she got up and, with a flap of her wings, helped the ninja get on her feet. "The same way I believe in you when you say you are ready!"

Azel's delicate white robe moved graciously as she guided the kunoichi though the corridors of the base. Gentle pulses of light drew luminous runes over the walls as they entered the teleport chamber, a large room containing a golden hexagonal panel that looked similar to a stage. Besides it there was a control panel for Azel to operate, as well as a set of screens so that she could keep an eye on the kunoichi. None of the girls liked the cold enviroment and strange imponence of the chamber, and the angel knew that approaching it alone could not be pleasant for Sakura.

"Hey..." she turned towards the kunoichi. "I know going in alone can feel quite scary..." she stroked Sakura's hair gently, showing her a large smile as the angel's sapphire eyes sparkled. "But if you remember I'm here watching you... then you are not alone, Sakura!"

The others were all exhausted from training? Sakura wanted to gulp. She'd been on enough missions to know what a Luksa could be like, what one could do. She could still recall seeing Yuki almost completely covered in the white stuff that one had shot out. That had come close, too close. One wrong thrust and they'd have to use some of their tech or magic or something. So she'd be going alone.

Just as the dread started to fill her, it was replaced by warmth. The angel ha dropped, taking Sakura's hand. The ninja flushed at the touch, making certain to keep her eyes averted. Azel insisted that she could handle the Luksa, that it had even appeared in Japan. Soon she found herself up, up with the slight breeze. She didn't even stumble that time, which was definitely saying something.

Sakura nodded, ready to insist that she could handle it. Azel had said she believed in her after all. What more proof and faith did Sakura need? She could head out, deal with the--what was Azel doing? hands touched her head, making Sakura freeze. It took all she had not to purr as the angel stroked her, and she met Azel's gaze for a moment, warmth passing between them.

"With you around, there's no way I can fail!" Sakura insisted. She hit an arm to her chest, nearly knocking herself over with the force of her enthusiasm. The ninja took another breath, and a step back, shaking herself. "Right, so, like, let's do this. Teleport me in and---wait, is there something I should know? Like, what this one is doing and stuff?" Suddenly something hit Sakura: "Do they only like redheads that travel alone? Is that why I have to do it? Oh, oh, do they have a ninja fetish? Or maybe I should dress up like a catgirl or a maid or--" Poor Azel would likely have to interrupt the jittery ninja to get a word in edgewise.

Blushing slightly as their eyes met, Azel looked away from the kunoichi, trying to hide her embarassement. Sakura had this unique energy that filled even the weakest warrior with the will to fight, and that often was what kept the group together and strong when faced with dreadful threats or moments of weakness. Yes, the ninja was the perfect girl for the job, and Azel was happy she was the one awake and ready for battle.

A large smile took over the angel's face as Sakura burst with confidence, almost knocking herself over in the process. Then, she struggled not to laugh as the kunoichi's mind was overload by questions and worries. Knowing how important it was to have the agent calm and ready, she suddenly approached Sakura and their lips met. Closing her eyes, Azel gave the red haired girl a long, deep kiss as her tongue playfully entered Sakura's mouth, inviting her to join the dance. With red cheeks, the angel's body shone for a few seconds as she transferred energy to the jittery kunoichi, her body warming up slowly. "Humm... hum..." she slowly backed off, sucking Sakura's lower lip and looking her in the eyes as the Azel's breathing was slightly heavier. "I think you have everything you need, Sakura!"

Walking away from the platform and patting her robe back in place, Azel stood in front of the console, quickly programming the coordinates. Looking up at Sakura as figments of light began to rise up from the platform, she touched the small gem on the center of her robe and her gentle voice echoed inside the kunoichi's mind. "Remember, I'll be with you at all times!" A bright beam of light took over Sakura, and in the next moment...

Darkness...

Suddenly, Sakura saw herself inside a typhoon of energy that ran through her body and suddenly dissipated as she got to her location: a dim lit parking lot in the middle of tokyo. Small retangular openings in the concrete on the walls let small beams light up the place in the tones of purple that lit up the sky of the japanese twilight. The place would be completely silent if it wasn't for the sound of humming. No... the sound of meowing!

Kisses certainly interrupted babbling. Sakura's eyes widened as the beautiful angel took her lips with her own. The sheer warmth of it flooded the ninja, filling her with the energies. Of course she knew about that part, about moving and manipulating the energies of love and desire and passion and all that. It was part of what made Lotus Force. but this felt like undiluted, full-strength power straight into the kunoichi. Her toes curled in her sandals, and she felt her heart skipping a few beats. She outright gasped as Azel sucked at her lip, staring at the angel.

"Well, yeah, there's the training and---and--" Sakura flushed and looked away, "and I have your support so..." she chewed her own lip for a moment, shaking herself out. The new energy made her feel more ready and powerful than ever. She also felt some of that confidence filling her, pushing her, insisting that she could handle whatever she elected to do. She watched the angel guardian move into position, readying herself, drawing her light blades and mentally preparing. Just get the Luksa exhausted. Just a few rounds.

When the darkness hit, Sakura panicked for a moment, losing some of that nerve. The world seemed to spin and the ninja was left stumbling onto the lot. She bent over, very nearly vomiting up, berating herself for not handling the jump well. She should totally have been ready; it wasn't like it was her first time. After several deep breaths, she heard the meowing.

Sakura quickly melded into the shadows, sticking close, heading toward the noise. Could it be stray cats, maybe? Surely it wouldn't be a catgirl or something along those lines. Or maybe the Luksa had a kitten fetish? Sakura very nearly asked, or invoked the contact jutsu to talk to Azel, but no, silence for now. Silence and stalking...

Azel looked worried at the readings in one of the smaller screens. Something affected the kunoichi's teleport and know her vitals had dropped for an instant. "Sakura! Are you okay? What happened?" asked the angel, mentally cursing herself for not sounding calmer for the ninja. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed as Sakura's vitals slowly returned to normal. Unable to see any hostiles, she focused on the kunoichi's movement's seeing how it looked like she had found something. "I... I will try not to distract you. Good luck, Sakura!"

It was strange that Azel still did not have access to sound or a wider sight of the room. Something felt wrong about that mission...

As the kunoichi walked towards the sound and her eyes adapted to the darkness, distinct figures became clear close to an empty handicapped spot. Two unconcious girls laid naked over a circle decorated with runes and symbols. Anyone would think it was just a simple chalk drawing... if it didn't glow. Besides them a third girl was about to finish the drawing not using paint, chalk or pencil, but an incommon blue crystal that emmited a strange light and was shaped like a tiger's nail. Although it was hard to see the third girl, the strange light revealed the symbol of a cat's paw on her back.

"Almost done, fishies..."
her high pitched voice echoed throughout the parking lot as the final symbols were drawn and she readied herself to leave. "You'll love your mew home... that I can guarantee!" the blue light revealed enough of her face so that a grin could be seen.

The ninja jumped slightly as she heard the angel's voice, trying to figure out where that had come from. Then again, Azel had plenty of power and they had more than their share of technology. So it really did just make sense that there would be some means of contacting an agent on the battlefield. Sakura just wished that she'd been better able to keep herself in check when she heard it. "Fine," she whispered, hoping it would carry to the guardian. She started creeping more steadily forward, almost gliding.

As Sakura saw the two girls, she very nearly jumped forward. They were naked! Plus there seemed to be some sort of ritual circle about them or something along those lines. Definitely not normal and definitely not good. Wait, was there a third shape? Sakura squinted, just seeing the other girl.

"Need to get closer," she mumbled, licking her lips as she edged a little closer. She thought she could just start to see some of the face or something. The talk and the meowing and everything really indicated that this one had some sort of connection to the feline. It made Sakura wish she had some catnip or some other cat-related drug on hand. Then again, that might actually make things worse. Did catnip make cats horny? Sakura really didn't know; wasn't exactly covered in ninja training.

But she really needed to figure out what was happening here. She shifted, trying to remain quiet and stealthy. At the same time, she started reaching into her gi to pull out what she'd need. A flash bomb for certain, and she had that in her fingers. But maybe a kunai? Sakura started working one out, hoping that it wouldn't catch or knock something else around or expose her. She needed her stealth, after all. She was already within throwing distance, so she didn't want to get closer or show herself.

Plus, there was a chance that the ritual was a good thing? Maybe?

As more images and angles were detected by the computer, Azel could see the three girls, as well as the finished drawing. "That's... a gate panel!" said the angel, nervous. "And in her hand... an Atlas Key! She haven't transformed them yet, Sakura! The luksa is trying to take them away first!" The situation just became critical as the drawing was finished and the luksa walked to the center of the ring, ready to activate it.

And then she heard it...

"Nya?" the kunai made almost no sound as it scraped against another when Sakura pulled it. Almost no sound... but just enough so that a cat could hear it. Turning around, she walked away from the circle and stood in front one of the beams of light, revealing her feline ears and fluffly tail. Looking towards the kunoichi, her ears perked up. "Me-Ow... you humans are so CUTE!" her playful smile was contagious. "Do you really think you can hide away in there?" Her ruby eyes shone threatening as their gazes met. "I can see in the dark, you dummy!" Suddenly her smile didn't seem that contagious...

Putting one of her hands on her hips and another on her cheek, Bell looked at Sakura with curiosity, her gaze focused to the objects in the kunoichi's hands. "Hum... what a shame..." she pouted "I thought you might be another candidate.... but you are one of them aren't you?" putting the Atlas key in her orange hoodie's pocket and taking out her pink glasses, she raised her guard. "Not a problem..." Bell's hand were covered by the long sleeve of the hoodie, but it was visible for the kunoichi that her hands were open. "I'm sure I'll find a use for such a cute mouse like you..." And then suddenly the catgirl became a blur moving towards Sakura, her eyes shining in the darkness.

Right, a gate panel. Sakura vaguely remembered that, something about alternate dimensions or the luksa homeworld. She did know that this meant they had a very narrow amount of time to save those girls before the strange catgirl did something. It made her move a little quicker, just a hair more reckless.

Which was apparently enough. The catgirl turned and Sakura froze, hoping that the stillness would help. She could feel those eyes upon her, sizing her up, judging her. The creature spoke, its voice almost teasing. Some part of Sakura just wanted to walk out of the shadows and smile and hug the cute thing in front of her. Except that there was something about those eyes.

If Sakura didn't have the ninja training, she wouldn't have been ready for the shift. Sure, Bell had offered up a bit of a warning: talking about candidates and all, but again, that wouldn't have been enough for most. The creature blurred, moving toward Sakura at a fast speed. "Jutsu mirror!" yelled the kunoichi as she sprinted, diving to the right. Two other images, exact copies of Sakura only mirror reversed, dove straight ahead and to the other side. Sakura was hoping they'd distract just long enough for her to at least get to the unconscious girls. She could use the right jutsu to get them out of the range of fire. Then it was a matter of subduing the cute cat girl.

Sakura could do this: she knew she could. Azel believed in her. Just so long as she didn't trip, she'd be just fine...

Bell froze for a moment as her opponent suddenly became three. Clawing the center ninja instinctively, she was taken aback as her claws passed right through her withouth ripping the kunoichi's gi, or causing any kind of damage as a matter of fact. "Nyoo... which one?" Jumping back, her eyes moved from one Sakura to the other, unaware which one was real as they moved around. "Alright, Sakura! You are doing great!" cheered Azel on the kunoichi's mind as the luksa retreated away from the trio's advances.

The catgirl started losing her confidence as her attacks seemed to cause no effect. But then she noticed something! "The hair clip..." Something tripped Sakura, causing her to fall on the floor "...it changed sides!" Bell's tail was wrapped around the ninja's right foot when she turned around, showing a devilish smile towards the warrior. Back in the ship, Azel put her hands over her mouth. "That was a nice trick, little mouse... but a trick nontheless..." Pulling her sleeves, two furred paws appeared.

Looking up at the two fallen girls, the luksa understood Sakura's intentions. "Meow! You wanted to save them? That's so... so..." she lowered one of her hands and inserted a finger under the ninja's black belt. Deploying her claws, she quickly moved it up, ripping the belt open. "Dumb! You should have a better sense of priority, hee hee!" Teeth appeared in her smile. "After all, you have to save yourself first..."

Yes! The cloning jutsu had bought a few key moments. Sakura could even start the jutsu on the nearest girl, her hands blurring with the motions. She refused to let Azel's cheering distract her, even as part of her was definitely thrilled about just hearing that. Sakura knew she only had mere seconds to try and save these girls, and that absolutely had to be a priori---

Hair clip! Sakura nearly let out a meep and tried to dodge. As she half expected, something hit her foot, causing her to stumble and fall, hitting the pavement. Thankfully her own energies would prevent too much damage, but it still didn't feel great to roll on the ground. It also disrupted her concentration and left her a little stunned.

Sakura glanced back at Bell as the catgirl continued. The ninja was still too dazed to immediately move, beyond fumbling to try and grab something to throw. Soon she felt a finger sliding into her belt. This time she couldn't suppress the "Meep" that came out as the claw easily tore her belt open. This left her red kimono top loose enough to get in the way if she started moving, not to mention about a flick or two from completely leaving her body and baring the slightly curvy form beneath. Sakura knew full well what a luksa would do to her when it finally got her clothes off.

"It's you fiends that don't put others first!" Sakura cried, reaching down and finding one of her flash bombs. She pressed it to toss, only to find that a piece of it caught. the flash therefore went off in her hand, the bright light definitely blinding her. Sakura yelped and began rubbing her eyes, flailing a bit and hoping that she at least blinded the catgirl too.

"Oh, puh-lease! Don't gimme that 'holier than thou' bul--" Bell immediatly closed her sensitive eyes as the flash bomb went off, able to see only white for a few seconds. "Nyaaa! My eyes! What did you do?" Jumping back in confusion, she got on all fours and started slowly move towards the smell of the kunoichi, although it was so weak it barely helped her. "You dirty little mouse! When I find you..." Blinking several times in an attempt to break the effects of her blindness, Bell grunted in frustration as her furred parts bristled. Slowly, she could feel her sight going back to her. "Ugh! Why say it when I can show you first hand?"

Azel looked in awe as the bomb blinded both girls, although it seems the shock was worse for the catgirl. That's when she noticed she was the only one not affected by the flash. She could help! "Sakura! I know you can't see right now, but Bell is four steps in front of you, two steps to your right. Ah! And she is on all fours!" heard the kunoichi in her mind, and although the angel did her best to hide her anxiety, her tone was tense. And how couldn't it be? Azel was partly worried for the red haired girl and partly guilty for sending her alone.

The luksa's ears still worked quite well, and now she was using to try and locate Sakura, her mouth watering up at the ideas that flooded her mind for punishment of the kunoichi. Her risky jean shorts suddenly felt a little bit tighter around her hips.

Pain and blindness were Sakura's whole world for a second or two there. She could hear the screeching coming from the catgirl, and she guessed that the bomb had managed to do something there. She could also hear the threats too, which made her heart dip into the pit of her stomach. The catgirl sounded pissed.

Then that mental voice lifted her spirits: Azel could see. And with that help, Sakura could focus, could paint a mental picture of the battlefield. She flung a kunai in the direction Azel indicated, but didn't move forward to attack. No, instead she rolled back, moving toward the two unconscious girls again. She came up next to them, already feeling the catgirl recovering and heading toward her.

Sakura didn't care: her hands flew. They darted into the correct forms, calling on the energies that Azel had blessed her with before. She flung her hands at the closest one, using the ancient ninja magics to pull at her, determined to teleport the unconscious woman away from the battlefield. No doubt Bell would find the move utterly idiotic, since the ninja obviously could've done so much more in that time allotted. But Sakura really didn't care what the luksa thought.

So long as there weren't any surprises, Sakura should've just saved one of the two victims. just like that.

Smelling the fear pheromones of the kunoichi, Bell turned towards her just as the sound of metal cutting through the air caused her ears to perk up. Moving her paw quickly, she grabbed her object in the air and stared at it for a few seconds as her vision returned, becoming shocked at the Sakura's intentions to harm her. Throwing it aside and turning her gaze towards the fallen girls, her pupils shrinked at the sight of losing one of the girls she fought hard to kidnap. Moving quickly towards the ninja, she barely made a noise.

"Alright, Sakura! The girl you just sent just appeared at the-- Watch out!" Azel shouted that last part in real life instead of mentally, and when she noticed her mistake it was too late!

"You..." The catgirl caught Sakura from behind, dragging her away from the other kidnapped girl and towards a car. "How dare you undo my work like that!?" Laying the ninja over the hood of a sports car, she opened Sakura's red kimono and smiled at the sight of her curvy body, her skin almost shining under the strange color that took over the sky. "Now I guess I have to take my anger on you..." retracting back her claws, Bell let her soft palms trail up and down the kunoichi's belly, then slowly slid them up towards her smooth breasts. "Don't worry, though... I can be gentle..." using one of her hands, she held Sakura's chin as she leaned forward, letting their sweet lips meet.

Azel's jaw dropped at that sight. 'No... please! Not her!' Though the angel to herself, clenching her fist and holding on to her faith on the girl. The angel told the kunoichi she thrusted her, and she didn't want to shatter that fighting spirit only Sakura had. She wanted to say some words of encouragement, but Bell's next words left her speechless.

"Hum... I can feel someone else's taste..." the luksa looked Sakura in the eye, almost losing herself in that blue gaze. "So..." she leaned forward again, giving the ninja a short, light kiss. "Who's the better kisser?" the following kiss was intense and lasted a few seconds. "Me?" The last kiss was long, lustful and eletric, her rough tongue almost wrapping around Sakura's. "Or her...." she stroked the girls hair gently. "Be sincere!" she said with a smirk. The heroine could feel the luksa's warm body glued to hers, Bell's light purring causing it to vibrate slightly as her other hand finally found the kunoichi's nipple, circling her thumb around it.

Excellent! Sakura's bid had completely worked. The ninja couldn't help but pump her fist in excitement and celebration. All positive emotions would be short-lived, however, as the catgirl suddenly seized hold of her. The ninja could do no more than yelp as she felt her red top leaving her body. Youth and training had left Sakura's torso looking lean and perky. Both breasts would spill over as more than handfuls, though thankfully a black wrapped undergarment kept them from being completely bared. Still, the tops of said orbs had already started to show. The girl had noticeable curves too: pale white skin that flowed gently down to flared hips. Some would call said hips "child-bearing," and they almost made the girl look hippy, again, not very conducive toward ninja-ing, which may explain, to some degree, why Sakura sometimes acted and felt like a second rate ninja.

Said second rate ninja stiffened as claws trailed over her belly and teased her breasts. Gentle? Oh no! Sakura's blue-violet eyes widened as she felt a soft pair of lips take hers. For a few seconds the fight melted out of the poor ninja. She'd been a little chubby as a child, and then she'd been completely locked away for training. Besides her yearning for Azel, Sakura had little to no experience in these matters. Kissing always felt good to her.

Plus, as a Lotus Force member, Sakura got power from the contact, even from a luksa. Some of the creatures knew that, could get a Lotus drunk on it. Sakura just had to hope that this one wasn't one of them.

that question caused Sakura's mouth to open for response. This made her an open target for the next kiss, her tongue wide open for that tongue to come in and seize. The ninja's eyelids fluttered as the catgirl expertly frenched her, dragging and pulling her tongue in all sorts of sinfully delightful ways. Sakura could actually feel some of her spittle leaving her mouth, and some of the catgirl's entering hers in turn. She just had to hope Bell's wasn't addictive.

Head spinning slightly, she looked up at the catgirl. The touch on her breast had Sakura swatting, and she gave a fierce grin. "Hers," she said quite definitively, before drawing out another weapon. this time, she had to go for her slightly longer knife. It was time to try and sedate the creature, and Sakura knew that would mean getting to what every luksa had. She aimed for those shorts, determined to prove herself worthy of Azel's trust and faith.

"Yes!" screamed Azel on the kunoichi's mind. The catgirl's eyes widened in surprise at Sakura's sudden burst of energy, causing the luksa to freeze on her place for a split second. Although that might not sound like a lot, it was more than enough time for a ninja of Sakura's caliber to attack her shorts. One, two, three cuts and suddenly Bell saw herself instinctively reaching for her exposed crotch. "Nya? How?" she whined while slowly recovering from the shock. The kunoichi still had quite the fight in her, it seemed. "My shorts! Ah... No problem!" said the luksa with a devilish smile. "It's not like I was going to keep them on for long..." Letting go of her crotch, she let Sakura have a glance of her exposed genitals, a cock and pair of balls right above her delicate slit. Her shaft was already half hard thanks to the mouth to mouth action she imposed over the frail kunoichi, and Bell's eyes shone while glancing at Sakura's pants.

"I think I'll take it slow with you..." being careful to dodge the knife, the catgirl quickly insert a claw under Sakura's black undergarment, repeating the same trick as she did with the belt that kept her kimono closed and letting her gorgeous breats spill out. Bell's pupils dilated and sparkled at the sight of the ninja's delicate pink nipples, and she pulled her claws back in, blushing and licking her lips. "Or maybe not... " her soft paws slowly reached for the ninja's soft mounds, placing her palms right over Sakura's warm nubs. Whithout moving her hands, the luksa only flexed her fingers in different rhythms, gently caressing the kunoichi's breasts. "I mean... how can I resist such a cute looking mouse?" Suddenly, Bell stopped moving her fingers and purred, her palms vibrating like sextoy over her prey's skin.

Back on The Pyramid, Azel kept her hands over her mouth as she watched the scene. "Come on, Sakura..." she spoke mentally, trying to keep her tone calm and slow. "She's underestimating you! If you can turn things around I'm sure she--" but she suddenly went silent as she notice a new detail her eyes had missed at first. And that was the luksa's balls. "Oh no..." she whispered to herself.

Sakura almost grinned as her blow actually scored something of a hit. She knew that the luksa could resist all attacks while they still had energy. It wasn't a matter of hurting them, of cutting them or slicing them up, but of exhausting them, stripping off all those defenses. So all Sakura had to keep doing was attacking, put pressure on. Her eyes dropped for a moment to see if her hit had scored and...

"Oh boy," came out before the relatively sheltered ninja could stop it. her mouth fell open as she gaped at what her knife had just revealed. Yes, the girl knew about the luksa, what they had, how they worked. She'd been right on hand to help Yuki and Flim and Blanc beat the others before. She'd actually seen that stuff come out of that before. But still, seeing that thing freed stunned the poor, innocent ninja.

Certainly it stunned long enough for those perky breasts to bound free. Sakura let out another yelp, her arms going to try and cover the orbs. Each was quite full, obviously tightly constrained by the wrap that had held them in place. They definitely spilled over hands: the creamy white of them looking oh so delicious, complete with the palest pink nipples just crowning their tip like little strawberries atop bowls of cream. Said nipples disappeared beneath hands, making Sakura yelp again. The strange vibration had her yelping even higher, her grip on the long-knife loosening enough for it to clatter to the ground. The sheer sensation of the vibration on the sensitive tips was nearly enough to drive the ninja to her knees as it was. If she hadn't thought of her angel guardian at just that moment, she probably would've ended then and there.

Thankfully Sakura pulled herself together. Her hands had been left loose, at least for the time being. That was enough for her to finish up a jutsu: a switching jutsu. Soon the luksa would find herself holding a log while Sakura scrambled, hands flailing, toward the last girl, clearly determined to save her regardless of the cost to herself. However her now bared large breasts were throwing off her balance, and she was nearly stumbling as she hurtled forward.

The sound of the knife hitting the floor echoed throughout the parking lot, casing the luksa to smile as she confirmed her hability to control the the young lotus. She was ready to boast her skills and mock the kunoichi when a sudden cloud got her confused and surprised, her tail shooting up in alert. Feeling the texture and size of the object , she squinted her eyes to see better, and then widened them up as a common wooden log had replaced the meek ninja. Recovering from the shock, her ears soon twitched as they had located Sakura, once again trying to save one of the kidnapped girls.

Azel could barely contain her excitment. "Alright, Sakura!" heard the kunoichi, mentally. "If you save that girl, I can teleport you back whithout having to fight the luksa!" Part of her was still worried, though. Bell clearly wasn't an everyday luksa the girls were used to fighting. It appeared the enemies had just upped their game.

"Oh, no no NO!" Bell's feline fur bristled up again as she moved like lightning, her high pitched screeched being evidence of her anger. Stopping right between Sakura and the fallen girl, the luksa quickly deployed her claws, shredding exactly the crotch of the ninja's pants. "Enough is enough!" said the catgirl, her tone anything but playful. "My boss is beyond tired of you pesky rats stopping our efforts, human! This time I'm taking someone home..." jumping forward, the catgirl grabbed both the kunoichi's hands and held them behind Sakura's back, using her fluffy tail to keep them bound toguether. "Even if it's you!" said Bell, looking at her opponent in the eyes.

With Sakura's wrists secure by her tail, the catgirl could use her own hands much more freely. One of them reached for the girls neck, holding it tightly in a demonstration of strength. "It's time you've learned your place for good!" the other one went for the kunoichi's delicate flower, vibrating intensely as Bell purred. It was different this time, as the vibrations felt almost aggressive when compared to the last time.

Almost there... Sakura knew she could make it. Even with her breasts severely throwing her off balance. Her hands twitched in the last few motions, desperate to finish off the jutsu in time. She nearly had it, her hands extending to fling the intricate energies onto the unconscious girl...

...only to find the catgirl there instead. Sakura let out a yelp, jerking, trying to roll to the side and instead just making her pants an even easier target. The thin fabric could certainly take something of a beating, but it definitely wasn't intended to withstand a direct assault. The feline claws tore asunder the black, revealing... more black underneath. At least Sakura had the sense to wear even tighter boy-short style spats beneath. This fabric breathed almost too well, and it looked almost too snug against the girl's loins. Not that there appeared to be much staring.

Sakura again yelped as her hands jerked back, seized by a tail. No hands would make jutsu forming next to impossible, but Sakura did have other methods. She was already flexing her toes, getting ready to utilize some of her footwork techniques. Ninjas had trained not to get caught and to avoid situations like this, after all.

However, a hand gripped Sakura's throat. No matter: the girl could handle that. It was the other, the one that delved down to the barely covered slit, that caused Sakura to freeze. She bit back a whimper as the vibrations came again, almost immediately squirming. Within seconds the ninja turned from fierce fighter to schoolgirl who appeared to need to ask permission to use the restroom. Her fingers flexed as she tried to swallow the sensations. Sakura could gain sexual energy incredibly easy; this was part of why her angelic guardian needed to only gently kiss the innocent girl. Part of that was just Sakura herself: her sensitivity and natural inclinations toward energy... part was that nobody had really done much to her. At this rate, it would take seconds for Sakura to start cumming, though she was doing everything in her power to fight that off.

Sakura's yelps were like music to the catgirl's ears. Giggling as her hand vibrated, she took it away for a moment and a smiled full of teeth took over her face as she noticed the damp spot on the girls underwear. Taking her wet finger to her mouth, Bell sucked on it tenderly before turning back to the kunoichi. "Hum... I taste a lotus who's lewd, sensitive..." she clicked her tongue before whispering into the ninja's ear. "... and not very experienced!" Azel froze in place as she heard those words. The girls were still halfway through her training, and Bell could see that.

"Well, that's no problem, mousy!" said the luksa, still holding the ninja's neck and once again moving her away from the fallen girl. Being careful not to let go of her tail's pressure over Sakura's wrist, the villainess guided her towards a motorcycle. "In fact, it's good! It leaves us with lots of space to..." using her nails, she tore a hole on Sakura's damp underwear. "...try new things! Case in point..." carefully reaching for one of the ninja's legs, Bell forced Sakura to sit on the motorcycle, her upperbody leaned towards the shiny surface since her hands were bound. The cold metal scraped against the kunoichi's chest and nipples. Then, she quickly rubbed her palms until a small charge of electricity formed over her fingers. "... let's see how long a horny lotus lasts against a mere machine!" Touching the motorcycle, the luksa blushed as the engine started working, causing the whole surface of the vehicle to vibrate. "Hum... that actually looks kind fun, hee hee!" Stroking the girl's hair, she did a playful voice, acting as if she was worried about Sakura. "Don't worry, mousy! It'll be over soon..."

The estimation of her abilities, accurate, succinct, crude, had Sakura flushing. She needed to fight it, to break free, but all her energy went toward simply not cumming like some kind of randy slut to the luksa's movements. Even then she trembled and shook, looking and acting very much like the mouse in the cat's paw that Bell kept teasing her to be.

Sakura walked, stumbled, and almost fell onto a motorcycle. The ninja couldn't figure out what the idea here was. Maybe the catgirl intended to kidnap her? Didn't the luksa teleport? Wait, they had varying abilities, right? Sakura whimpered, her mind racing to try and figure out what to command her body to do before it became too late. A small hole opened up, and cool air touched her overheated surface. Before Sakura could even fully process that, her sex touched a motorcycle seat. Confused, she looked to her opponent for a moment. Sure, the metal brushed against her sensitive bits, which definitely felt weird, but it was a step down from the vibra---

The motorcycle hummed to life and Sakura's eyes went wide. She let out another yelp, almost a yipe, as the thrumming began between her legs. She could feel the reverberations going straight into her core, coursing up into her. No, not just her core: the metallic surface shook against her sensitive nipples as well. This didn't feel like a normal motorcycle, not that Sakura had much experience. It felt like some sort of strange device to help get girls off or something. Wasn't there a word for that?

Sakura tried to figure that out, focusing on the errant thought instead of her situation. At the same time, she tried wiggling, hoping not to push back and fight off the catgirl, but to literally slide from the motorcycle to the ground. That initial impact would hurt, but from there Sakura could regroup. That is, assuming she could fight the trembling tension quickly mounting between her legs, informing her that more than a few seconds on this and she'd be screaming out for "joy."

The look on Bell's face was almost cartoony as she cherised mix of pleasure and torture the motorcycle delt to the kunoichi. Her pupils had dilated and her eyes sparkeld as part of her felt proud of her work, and part felt curious to see how long her prey could take of that twisted machine. "Oh, no... Look at what you just did, mousy..." said the luksa, looking at the juices that dripped onto the vehicle's seat. Bell could pilot, and although didn't know a lot about brands and models, she didn't need to be a professional to notice it sure looked expensive. "I would be pissed... if that was mine, hehehe!"

Azel felt sick. It was her fault Sakura was in that situation, and she regreted not letting that alert pass. "Sakura... just get away from Bell and I'll teleport you. Forget the girl..." Part of her wanted to cry, or just jump into the battlefield and take the damage for the gentle kunoichi. But another part of her... felt excited. Her breathing was now heavier, not only because she was anxious, but because she could feel her body warming up at the sight of a dominated Sakura, beads of juice running down her legs. "I-It's okay..."

Noticing the lotus was tryin to escape, the villainess clicked her tongue and gently pulled her back in place before holding her chin. "My, my! It seems this mousy want's to escape!" said catgirl with a smile, which soon turned into a devilish grin. Hopping up to the motorcycle, she purred as the vibration teased her slit and balls. "Oh, no wonder you do... it feels really good!" Opening her zipper, she pressed her sweaty breasts to the ninja's back, forcing Sakura to lay down over the machine. "But I think it could feel better, don't you agree?" The new angle of her prey let her pussy exposed to the luksa, who slowly moved her hips forward, her moist tip touching Sakura's delicate lips. "Don't you agree?" Before the lotus could answer, the catgirl turned the motorcycle handle, increasing the vibrations while she slowly shoved her cock up her enemy's delicate flower.

No way was Sakura looking at what she "just did." The girl didn't need to: she could feel it drizzling down the bike around her. She hadn't started flowing like some sort of waterfall, but there was no use denying the wet that had gathered between her legs. It smeared against the vibrating seat and glazed the surface. This should only help her get away though, and it sounded like Azel was on the same page as her. just get away; she'd probably stalled the luksa enough for one of the others to be ready, hopefully someone like Flim or Yuki who could really handle a situation like this.

But apparently Sakura's stealth had drizzled away with her arousal. She heard the click, felt the shift, and then felt a hand on her chin. Then something heavy, heavy and round and erotic pressed against Sakura. The ninja whimpered, the new pressure starting to batter away the last few defenses she had. The girl raised a hand, covering her mouth, tucking in to try and fold into the motorcycle. This was something they'd trained for. Every lotus knew that she could lose, and that if she did, the luksa would have their way with her. It was a consequence that Sakura had thought herself ready to take.

Now as her breasts mashed against metal and she felt the purring luksa behind her, Sakura wasn't as sure. But she felt the head pressing just against her lips, nudging. That nudge sent Sakura over the edge. Spots swam as she clenched her jaw, fighting hard, desperate to at least not show the outward signs that the luksa had driven her to an embarrassingly early climax. The noises that came out of Sakura could have just as easily been what any girl would've made when fighting off arousal. Soft grunts and groans left the girl.

However, the sex would most definitely show. The vibrations stirred the insides, but the insides moved as well. Sakura's sex pulled and squeezed and milked the cock, practically begging to be filled. Feminine arousal leaked about, jarred and stirred by vibration and insertion to drizzle all about them. Pussy walls clamped vice-tight, proving that there wasn't too much experience down there, but that there was most definitely a reaction. In fact, Sakura could really feel that orgasm taking hold, driven up into her core thanks to the vibrations below her.

Although Sakura did her best to hide her emotions and reactions, she couldn't hide the smell of her pheromones, and they told everything that the luksa needed to know. The girl in front of her was horny, fearful and broken. And now, she was cumming! Her ears perked up at the restrained noises coming out of her prey. "Nyaa!" Bell moaned in surprise as her cock was milked and sucked by the kunoichi's tight walls, coating the luksa's shaft and gems in sinful nectar. "Did... did you just cum?" a smile grew on her feline face, teeth showing as Sakura's body curved against the trembling metal. "You did! And you were trying to hide! So CUTE!" she shouted happily while her cock throbbed inside the defeated lotus. Letting go of the bike's handles and stroking the girl's hair carefully, Bell started moving her hips, her hard cock going back and forth slowly inside her prey.

The angel fell to her knees back on The Pyramid. She knew she had to watch and see what the luksa would do next, but watching the strong-willed Sakura being used like that was too much for Azel to bear. Bell was treating the kunoichi like a toy, a mere object to be used for pleasure. The thought that the kidnapped girl wouls suffer a worse fate didn't help.

Licking the fallen lotus's sweat out of her face, the catgirl cherished her pheromones while moaning softly to the rhythm of her thrusts. "Ow... your pussy feels so good, mousey! It's like it was made just for me..." Her pounding suddenly became harder, making lewd sounds as her hips connected to Sakura's, the ninja's butt cheeks giggling at each thrust. "... to wreck!" said the luksa with a grin, slowly increasing the speed as she resumed licking the ninja's face.

Bell didn't know how much punishment the kunoichi could take, nor if her body was open to sin like normal humans. But there was one thing she knew pretty damn well. It was an uncontrollable instinct that drove every luksa and one she could not fight even if she wanted. "I can barely wait to put some kitties in this smooth belly of yours..." she whispered into Sakura's ear. Her tone was different this time, swapping agressiveness for a gentle touch that made the words feel like they would melt as soon as they came out of Bell's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom