Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Brand New Job (Saber Arturia x Frost)

Frost

Planetoid
Strappy heels clicked out a rapid staccato against the reflective tiling of Magnus Pharmaceuticals' executive floor. Wide hips swayed, freshly styled blonde hair bounced with every step, as did... other bits of her.

Joanna Curtis had on her game face today, as well as her best white dress that clung to her every generous curve. She'd bounced from low-rent modeling gig to low-rent modeling gig, never quite making the money she needed. Hard to believe with a face and a body like hers, but sometimes it was just luck. Sometimes it was just a creepy sixty-year-old photographer trying to ruin her career because she didn't like how handsy he'd been.

It might have been a whole new world for her if the man had at least been cute.

But then, despite only having a community college degree and a couple of jobs as a waitress (and a brief time as an exotic dancer), she'd landed a high profile gig like this here at Magnus Pharmaceuticals. It was almost a dream job -- good pay, good hours, even good benefits! She'd been rather flattered to have been handed the job almost immediately in the interview.

Even moreso when the reedy man who had conducted the interview had told her that she was exactly the type of woman that Mr. Magnusson would want working under him.

She arrived in front of the big double doors that led into his office and she cleared her throat, ran her tongue very briefly over glossy lips as a bit of a nervous tic...

... and knocked twice.

Leon Magnusson, or Mr. Magnusson, was the CEO’s son, and despite being grandfathered into his position, it was clear that even if he had not, he would have earned it in time. With acumen for business knowledge and how to monetize not just fairly, but with profits? He was an up and comer, and he knew it. That of course came with its own privileges, both legal and... less than legal, though not dangerous to most. At the age of twenty nine and getting closer to thirty, and a bachelor for reasons undisclosed. Why settle down when one could have fun? And as luck had it, he had a position to fill both ways. A secretary, and someone for more... personal pleasure. Why not fill both out at the same time? A company manager who worked with new employees had told him of an interesting young woman, and it took no time for him to hire her, of course.

It was her first day today, and Magnusson was already quite eager to meet her. Not many would guess he was once a more bookish man, his broad shoulders and athletic build giving a stark contrast to sch a past. Rich black hair framed his face, and clean shaven he looked rather handsome, deep blue eyes looking to his computer as he worked on a document, making sure everything would be prepared for later meetings and dates, a job he’d relegate to his new secretary /after/ he got to know her more... personally. In a simple black business suit with a white undershirt, he was striking, a man in a position of power and the confidence to pull it off. Hearing the knocks at his door, he gave a smile, calling. “It’s unlocked, Come in. You’re Joanna I take it?” Well, time to meet the new secretary...

Joanna hesitated a split second, two, three, before she opened the door. It was going to be her first real high-profile gig. It was the sort of thing that administrative assistants and the like had clamored for. There had been plenty of women, but sadly... none of them had quite filled out the job in a way that Joanna was so uniquely capable of. She pressed open the door and stepped into the room, her steps coming with a swing of wide hips, an almost unconscious motion that drew the eye to her shapely behind and how well it filled out that dress...

She sucked in a breath when she saw him, feeling a little switch somewhere in her body suddenly flip on. She linked her fingers in front of her, her upper arm pressing against either side of her chest, putting them on ripe display for Mr. Magnusson. Tall, dark, and handsome when she'd been expecting short, dank, and decrepit.

She gave him her best smile.

"I am. It's a..." She tried to stop roving eyes -- a well-tailored suit was like lingerie to her -- "pleasure, Mr. Magnusson."

If she was making his eyes trail over her body on purpose, she was doing a damn good job of it. But even if not, his eyes flickered over her form with subtle approval. He could easily see why his assistant said she’d be perfect for the job – both of them. “Please, Leon is quite fine, though I do like the mister.” he spoke with a smaller smile, having stood fully and approached, offering his hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, and I think you’ll do very well here. Did my assistant cover the basics of what you’d be doing here? If not, I am happy to go through them and help you get started.” his tone smooth, eyes focused on hers. Taller than her, he looked down to her with respect, but admired each and every way she seemed to put her body on display for him. “Either way, we should get started... Shouldn’t we?”

She'd dressed in the best she had, only... the type of clothing she could find to fit her hips and bust were either shapeless or very shapely -- it was obvious which one she had managed to find and wear for the day. She reached out to take his hand -- her smaller and daintier hand practically disappeared in his, and up so close... she found herself having to catch her breath.

What did you get yourself into, girl? she asked herself, putting on an outward smile.

She managed to keep her eyes on his, though considering... that wasn't too much better. They were so blue.

"She didn't tell me much, just that I would be attending to all of your needs, was how she said it," Joanna said. It had been a rather vague statement, something which she'd wondered a bit about between bouts of wondering at how lucky she'd been to get such a prestigious position. "But um, yes. Let's, Mr. Leon," she said.

His handshake was strong, hand firm and warm against hers as he gave a small smile. “Perfect. If you’re ready then...” As he continued on, he motioned for the computer desk that was not far from his own. “We can get you started.” He wanted to see how she worked, and as he moved to begin showing her the basics, he did the basic questions and... prodding he’d do before sealing the deal. “I might need to keep you overtime every now and then the next few days. I won’t be making any boyfriends jealous by keeping you all to myself, will I?” He asked with a raised brow, figuring if she was single it would be so much easier to seal the deal. The next move might not have been so subtle, his hand pressing in softly against her back and shoulder as he leaned in next to her once she sat, eyes looking to the screen. “I just need someone who can work a few extra hours, or a little harder than most.”

Joanna gave him a pleasant smile, feeling how warm and strong his hand was against hers... he was a big, strong guy, just the sort she happened to like... She moved toward the desk with just a bit more of a shake to her hips than usual, sliding in behind the desk. She crossed her legs at the ankle beneath the desk, sitting up all prim and proper and maybe pushing her chest out just a little bit for appraisal from above.

"Ah... no, nothing like that to speak of," she said with a smile. And even if there had been...

Well, she didn't have a ring. That was all there was to it.

Her back straightened just a touch as his hand pressed against her back. "That shouldn't be any problem, Mr. Leon. Anything you need," she said, giving him a wide and pearly smile, eyes twinkling. Yes, she had a feeling she would rather like it here, even as she subtly pressed herself back a bit more against his touch.

Back
Top Bottom