Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frosty's Fun Times (Originals, Models, Fandoms. New Cravings!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Planetoid
PHEW! Been away for a while. Would very much like to get back into doing some fun here!

Ohullo there!

My name's Frost! Call me whatever permutation you'd like.

1. I've been RPing for something like twelve years at this point, so I'm pretty on-the-ball when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm here for smut, don't get me wrong, but I like to tie it into some kind of story on top of everything else. And I don't mean dry dialogue and stuff for ten pages between tickling each other's eruption buttons -- no, I like to make the story itself erotic if/when I can.

2. My gender doesn't matter, and neither does yours! I could be male, I could be female. I'm equally skilled at writing either biological sex (or even the in-betweens if we want to go that route), so if not knowing my gender bothers you, I apologize in advance but we will not be a good fit together.

(This has been a problem in the past, so I feel it pertinent to address off the bat.)

3. I've tried PM RPs. I really have. I ALWAYS LOSE TRACK. It's nothing against anyone who tries, but I keep my request stuff pretty updated on forums like these. This means I am ALWAYS getting PMs, and so it is very easy for me to lose track of what's going on.

4. I work second shift, but I also only primarily work weekends (Fri-Sun). This means that there's only maybe a 50% chance of me replying on those days. Every other day I should be able to put up at least one reply.

5. I'm implementing a slot system because I tend to front load myself with RPs and thus burn myself out pretty quickly when I have eleventy billion threads to reply to. I will be up front if I don't feel like my needs are being met in an RP, and will break things off if I feel those differences might be irreconcilable. Once again, this is nothing against anyone I game with -- I just have less time than I would like for this sort of thing so I want to get the most bang for my buck, ifyouknowwhatI'msaying. This will be reflected in my signature.

6. No messengers! Sorry, I have Skype and things like that that are associated with my personal name as well as personal business interests and the like. I don't give this away and I don't really want to download a secondary messenger just for BM.

Been seriously wanting some stuff relating to Overwatch or something based in D&D! Really got into the latter over the past few months, and I'd love to do something with some rules and things like that.

• Clothed Sex
  • Hetero/homosexual pairings. I can do it all!
  • Pleasurable non-consensual sex (cumming against one's will, loving it in spire of oneself)
  • Public settings
  • Curvy women, muscular men
  • Oral, giving and receiving
  • Voyeur
  • BDSM (I'm a switch!)
  • Light age play (15-40, all's gravy in my boat)
  • Interracial (huge kink of mine, I don't do racist race play)
  • Furries (Yep, love me some this, especially furryXhuman, but it's nowhere near a requirement of mine)

I have MANY MANY more, but I don't feel like filling out a massive list. To that end! I'll just list some "no"s.

Hard Limits

• Fluids besides sweat and semen (no blood except perhaps a virginal trickle)
  • NO CERVICAL PENETRATION (I can't express how much this turns me off)
  • To that end, no physical deformation during sex. Doesn't matter how big the dick is, let's just say it fits instead of describing the way the girl's stomach just got put on "Puree".
  • No scatological elements
  • No foot stuff unless we talk about it beforehand. Had someone just start sucking on my character's toes once during the RP. That RP never got another post. A footjob is fine, usually.

These are girls I'd be willing to play either as or against.

Here is my master post of models.
Some are particular favorites -- I'll choose four or five from each category: Curve, Fitness, Interracial, and Other.

Curve

Sophie Coady
Anastasia Kvitko
Denise Bidot
Iskra Lawrence
Jessica Kylie

Fitness

Michelle Lewin
Ronda Rousey
Maren Schiller
Anna Virmajoka

Interracial

Annie Thao]Annie Thao[/url]
Labella Reina
Matsuoka China
Poonam Basu
Tamala Jones

Other

This is for just generally cute girls who don't exactly fit into the previous categories!

Yvonne Strahovski
Jayden Cole
Doris Ivy
Aubrey Plaza
Alyssa Arce

You don't have to pick from my shortlists! Like any of the other girls? Have your own? Please let me know!

So, in general, I love a lot of various works of fiction! Some worlds I really love, some characters I really love. So this is getting separated into two categories. Franchises/worlds I love, and then my "animated crushes", models that could be in either their own world or cross over into another.

Franchises/Worlds

Final Fantasy (esp. 7's characters, 8's world, but 9 is my favorite overall)
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Marvel/DC
Dark Souls 1/2
Cowboy Bebop (love the world more than anything)
Naruto
Star Wars

This is not an exhaustive list. If it's a game, anime, or movie, there's a fair to middling chance I either know about it or am willing to very quickly learn (I can adapt SUPER fast. My best fandom RP ever was me as Loki after doing about two hours of research on him. :D).

I bring those up just because their worlds are rife for our own stories as well. =)

Animated Crushes

I'll compare it to the list above, and then come up with a few more!

Final Fantasy (Tifa, Quistis, Garnet, Lulu, Yuna, Rikku) & dudes (Cloud, Vincent, Squall, Zidane, Auron, Balthier)

Dragon Age (Merrill, Cassandra, Scout Harding, Isabela) & dudes (Varric, Cullen, Blackwall)

Mass Effect (Tali for daaaaays, Miranda Lawson, Jack, Liara) & dudes (Garrus, Shepherd)

Marvel/DC (Spider-Gwen, MCU Scarlet Witch, MCU Black Widow, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Kamala Khan's Ms. Marvel) & dudes (MCU Captain America, Spider-man, Black Panther, Batman, TV's the Flash)

Dark Souls -- Just like the world. Lady Gwyndolin is niiiice. Maiden in Black and Emerald Herald, also nice)

Cowboy Bebop -- Just like the world. Faye and Spike are awesome, though.

Naruto -- (Mei Terumi, Hinata Hyuuga) & dudes (Shikamaru, Kiba, Darui)

Star Wars -- Mostly the world! Twi'leks and togrutas are niiice though.

Avatar -- Koooooorraaaaaaaaaaa (I like most of the girls and guys from both franchises, aged up where appropriate)

I also like Monica Reybrandt (Dark Cloud 2), Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts 2), Tear Grants (Tales of the Abyss), and also pretty much the entire female casts of King of Fighters, Street Fighter, and more.

Honestly, I'll be at this all day if I keep typing! So there you have it. Suggestions and questions always welcome.

[spoiler="Furries!]

Super short, super sweet. I like Pokemorph girls, Krystal from Star Fox, Carmelita Fox from Sly Cooper, and more! I also like girls with furry guys, and furry girls with human guys. Don't hesitate to ask if this is one of your fetishes. =)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Plots!]

Going to keep this short and sweet. I love me some plots.

* Superheroines: I love homebrew superheroic stuff. I have some villains and heroes in mind. Want to hear about them and do something superheroic? Drop me a line.

* Slut for a Day: A woman is blackmailed or otherwise coerced to give up some booty to make things easier for herself. Will she come to love it, or will it just be a shameful one-night-stand for her? Let's find out together.

* A Day in the Life: A fandom plot -- this is actually just a catch-all. It would be following a girl through one of these fantasy worlds (Star Wars, Dark Souls, Cowboy Bebop, anywhere really) and the kind of shenanigans she'd get up to. It would vary greatly by setting (a Jedi hunting and trying to resist the sexual temptations of a Sith Lord, a girl getting mercilessly fucked by every monster in the Soulsverse, a desperate crew of bounty hunters and their jobs in Cowboy Bebop are just examples). Know that I'm very flexible when it comes ot this sort of thing.

* A Brand New Pet: Ostensibly a furry plot, but could take place in a world with legal slavery. My boy or your girl is sold to a lady or gentleman with quite voracious sexual appetites.

Once again~

Questions, comments, concerns, or your own plots are highly welcomed. =)
[/spoiler]

RE: Frosty's Fun Times (Originals, Models, Fandoms)

Bump! Majorly updated.

Going to include a full male model list here soon. I'm compiling as we speak.

RE: Frosty's Fun Times (Originals, Models, Fandoms)

Herp. Craving furs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom