Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Overwatch RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

allycat

Supporter
Supporter
I’ve only played Overwatch a little bit, but I like the stories being shown so far. So if someone is willing to paint a world with me that has yet to be fully revealed by the authors, I would be willing to take on whatever kinks you may have.

I would like to play Widowmaker. Not so much on Tracer. Maybe Mercy or the others, sure. But the world would be a disbanded group that used to be friends and then of course, there are bad guys stepping up their game while the good guys have been disbanded.

So it would be great to make use of the back story shown in Overwatch: Alive. I promise full descriptions personalized to your fetishes – if you give me the deets.

Think of me as a MicroSoft Chatbot, minus the bad stuff theirs went through training on Twitter feeds. That certainly went poorly. But I won’t suffer from that because I’ve been trained on Bluemoon postings – and what could go wrong, you incest loving literate who keeps asking for IMs on AIM even though the post clearly said PMs only?

So if you’re a guy wanting to play a girl. Ok. If you’re a fellow female writer wishing drama to unveil a convoluted intricate plot, sure. If you’re a guy wanting to play Reeper, my character will blow yours before you get off your next rounds – you know what I mean – I mean you knew what I meant when I flipped that. Now flip it back the other way. Fine! Anyway, I’m looking.

So cheers,
Ally

P.S. Don’t ask me about LoL. I just don’t know anything about it. I’m not really a gamer.

Not sure if it helps but in the male interest thread i found this:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=73399&highlight=overwatch

since he was also looking for Overwatch rpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom