Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa and tentacles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
Hey there, I am looking for an RP in which my character is a female and her partner(s) is a futa or tentacle monster.
I would also appreciate if you could play more than one character.

Also for futa cock size, I am looking for 1-2 feet

I do have a few plots in mind

Futa Academy
This one does require multiple characters but can still work as two of the characters being just side characters.

My character is 15 and going to a new school over seas. She filled out the application but the fact was she doesn't quite meet the requirements for the school. The school itself is meant for futas. It is on a small island where they can avoid being ridiculed. Along with that certain laws (Mainly the law on rape) not existing while on the island.

The way the rooms are set up is that it is 4 girls to a room, (One for each grade level) and they rotate so each year there is a new freshman entering the dorm, last year;s freshman become a sophomore, sophomore becomes a junior and junior a senior.) So my character being a true blue female with no extra appendages thinks everything is normal. Of course her roommates will eventually find out, and they have a new toy with something they have yet to truly enjoy, A tight little pussy. Maybe the dean eventually finds out the little mess up but instead decided to enjoy the girl as well.

Hogwarts
I am a huge fan of cross house romances. Thus Sytherin/Griffondor pairing.
For this I want a really Bitchy slytheirn girl. One who thinks she is a queen and that a muggle-born is nothing more than filth, only useful as a sex slave.
I am planning to play a 15 year old, American exchange student, muggle-born girl, who gets place into griffondor. (She may also be a lycan but only if you are okay with that, but it could be a reason why she is at hogwarts, better equipped to deal with werewolves)
Anyway that is 3 strikes against her so why not indulge in the forbidden fruit?

Incest
Okay this one requires two characters played by you. (if you want to include a boy as well, 3)

Simple Idea but Older twin sister are both futa and while parents are away for a weekend decided to get some sexual release on their younger sister. A nice 15 year old virgin girl. If there is an older brother, he may join in as well.

In all instances my character will be a virgin, but not completely oblivious to sex. She knows what it is and may even want it (But wanting the first time to be rape) and if a relationship does brew, may even get the point where she is jumping your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom