Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tabboo/Hidden/Forbidden Romance (BDSM M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomG

Supernova
Ok so this is something a bit different from my norm and thus I am classifying it differently.

This is a rough idea I have for a tabboo and hidden sort of romance with a BDSM twist.

A lovely young woman of middle eastern descent, more liberal then her family but still raised in a culture where relations with a man you aren't married too are extremely tabboo. There is a bit of trouble though, she has been secretly dating her direct superior at work (I picture a bit of a unique feel to where they work, perhaps they work for the state department where she is a translator and he is the head of the sub department she works in).

They have been keeping it quite by avoiding places where they are likely to run into coworkers, remaining completely professional at work, and above all avoiding any real signs of affection in public so if they were caught they could claim they are discussing buisness.

For a few months they have been carrying on in secret but the man is growing impatient with this, he really likes this young woman but he does have his needs. He is rather dominant, a touch sadistic, and though he has been well behaved thus far he wants to fuck her, to take her for his own...

Of course they would still need to keep it a secret...

Yea I know this isn't particularly well polished but I am hoping this catches someone eye and we can figure something out together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom