Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Boy (green_tea & velociraptor-noise)

After Aurox explained what he wanted him to do, Brooks stared at him for a moment, lips pursed together, before simply saying, "How romantic," in a dry, snarky tone. He carefully got himself onto the the bad after, making sure he didn't push to hard on the carrot so it wouldn't move any further in him. Once he was on his back, the bunny waited for the bull to finish taking off his clothes, mentally taking not of how soft the bed actually was. Good call be him to have asked to move it to the bed.

"Of course!" Aurox said with one good laugh. He moved onto the bed after Brooks, his massive size quickly covering the much smaller bunny. Now erect, his cock head brushed against the swell of Brooks's belly. "We should get you out of these clothes as well."

The bull ran one hand up under the bunny boy's shirt and another worked his pants down his legs. He was moving quickly, eager to pull out that carrot and get to fucking his newly claimed mate and when he heard the tearing of fabric he didn't slow down or stop. Quickly Brooks's clothes were ruined, but off him none-the-less. Close enough to what Aurox wanted after all, same effect in the end.

You know, that could have been my favorite shirt you just ripped," Brooks commented, but by the tone of his voice and his expression, he obviously wasn't that attached to the torn fabrics. His cum-filled stomach was jostled a bit, rubbing up against the head of Aurox's massive cock, but Brooks didn't seem to notice. If he didn't notice, the bunny didn't see, to care as he stared up at the bull, waiting for him to just go do it, since he sure as hell wasn't going to try and initiate anything.

"Maybe if you're good I'll take you out and buy you some new ones..." That would be a fun venture, parading his little bunny boy all about and having him try on all sorts of fun clothes. It was an appealing idea.

"But that's for a later discussion, we have some pressing business at the moment." He lifted one of Brooks's legs up and ran his fingers down the crease of his ass and stopped at the top of the carrot he'd so uncerimoniously shoved up there. He pulled it out a few inches, and once he'd gotten a hold of it he gave it an experimental wiggle back and forth inside Brooks.

"If you're gonna take it out then take it out, don't wiggle it around like that!" Brooks snapped with a flustered face, obviously wanting the carrot out. He didn't care much for all the wiggling around and taking time—the bunny wanted this to get over with quickly, not have it be dragged out. Plus, if Aurox wanted to fuck him again, why was he taking his time?

See how much Brooks squirmed when he jostled the carrot inside him gave Aurox a kind of ideas or other things to plug him up with next time. He had some here, but he'd be delighted to purchase more.

"Can't wait to be full of my cock again? Quite the little bunny slut aren't you?" Aurox obviously enjoyed the names, even if Brooks wouldnt appreciate them. "It is cruel of me to make you wait..." He pulled the carrot out the rest of the way and tossed it on the bed beside brooks, coated in fluids and seed from inside him. Once again he used his finger to make sure nothing spilled out during the brief time it took him to line up his cock and shove quickly, ruthlessly in.

Aurox smiled down as he could see Brooks's stomach bulging more now that the massive cock was inside him once again. He couldn't see as distinct an outline of it as he could before, since he was already swollen with seed, but it was still markedly larger with his cock there.

"I just want this to go by as quick as possible, don't get any ideas," Brooks sneered after Aurox spoke, not liking being called a 'little bunny slut' in the slightest. This time he expected the carrot to be replaced with a finger, so he wasn't surprised. Instead, he stared at the coated vegetable that was tossed on the bed in obvious dislike. "That's terribly disgusting," He muttered, but that was all he was able to say before the bull's cock was shoved in him for a second time.

Lucky for him, the intrusion didn't hurt nearly as much as the first time, and it easily slid up to the hilt. He didn't enjoy seeing the way his stomach bulged from Aurox's length, but he was glad that he really didn't feel much pain. At the worst there was a pulsing ache, but that was it for now.

Aurox wasted no time, beginning to thrust into Brooks back and forth properly. His hands quickly grabbed onto the bunny's curvaceous hips to aid him in getting the head of his cock as deep inside his bunny mate as possible. The whole activity, particularly with how slick Brooks already was from the well of cum inside him, made an obscene sloppy, slapping sound. The bull's heavy balls slapping against Brooks's ass with each thrust. Brooks's dick was bobbing back and forth as well with the force of Aurox's thrusts, thumping against his swollen tummy.

This time, Brooks found that he wasn't about to cry out in pain to try and break free. Nothing hurt once Aurix started thrusting, even the aching subsided and it all was replaced by pleasure.

With that being said, the bunny sure as hell wasn't going to let the other know that. He held back any moan that threatened to escape, his eyes squeezed shut as he leaned his head back on the bed's pillows as the bull forcefully thrusted in and out of him. The force of the thrusts was making the cum inside him slosh around a lot, making his swollen stomach visibly move a bit.

Brooks may have been biting back his slowly growing whimpers of pleasure, but it was hard to disguise the interest his cock had in what they were doing. The bunny's cock was fully erect, even bouncing as it was against Brooks's cum-filled belly and it was right in front of Aurox's line of sight. There was no disguising that.

"For all your complaining you seem to be enjoying yourself..." Aurox drawled lightly stroking Brooks's cock in time with his forceful thrusts.

"You can just..." Brooks started to talk, having to pause and take a deep breath when Aurox began to stroke his cock along with the thrusting. "... Just s-shut up." He was able to finish the sentence, eyes still clamped shut and his fists clenched tightly into the sheets. With each thrust the bunny could feel himself being pushed up into the pillows, so he tried to brace himself for them.

Aurox's thrusts were indeed savage, as if he sought with each one to get further and further inside his claimed piece of impregnable ass. He pulled at Brooks's cock with the same rancor. The bunny's cock was leaking and slick and he was enjoying every minute of pleasing his partner... if only because it embarrassed him so. "No..." He said between thrusts as he himself was getting close and panting. "I don't think I w-will. Y-your body must want to get pregnant as much as I want to impregnate you."

"Just b-because my body is doing-" Brooks stopped short when Aurox gave a particularly hard thrust in him, taking a shaky breath before continuing. "-Doing its natural thing d-doesn't mean my mind wants it!" He finished with a slightly raised voice. He was beyond annoyed at how the bull seemed to believe that just because his body was doing what it was made to do because of natural instincts, that he and his mind obviously wanted this, because he didn't. If he had a choice, the bunny would be high tailing it out of the house and back to his, since the police wouldn't do a damn thing about any of this.

Aurox continued thrusting a few more times before pulling Brooks's hips flush against him, his balls hot and heavy pressed against the bunny's ass. With a grunt he finally came, the hot seed spilled into him. Like the last time the process lasted a good long while. At least this time Aurox seemed to be at least vaguely interested in his partner's please: the ox's hand continued to stroke Brooks through the process of his orgrasm. Whether he was hoping to actually get the bunny to come or not wasn't something he was even thinking... so preoccupied with the steady expansion of Brooks's already swollen stomach as his cum filled him fresh.

((Hey, sorry I disappeared, I was on a trip and had work to catch up on :'D))

Brooks's lip trembled when Aurox came in him again, feeling the bull's seed pouring into him. His could both see and feel his stomach growing, which felt good but wasn't exactly what he wanted. The bunny was trying so hard not to break down from the pleasure that he was almost shaking as he swallowed down another moan that threatened to escape him, and it didn't help that Aurox was seemingly absentmindedly stroking his member. It was being done lazily, as the other couldn't stop staring at his swollen stomach, but it was still bringing him to the brink of release.

((No worries, it happens. We can pick things back up where we left off XD. We're hardly doing anything TOO complex here.))

By the time Aurox was done, Brooks's stomach was considerably larger. The slight bump that had resulted after the their first session had expanded now to something in the undeniable direction of pregnancy, even if it was just cum. Once again Aurox refused to pull his cock out of Brooks's asshole. He smirked down at his handy work, obviously pleased.

"You look so good like this. Let's see how much you like your new physique..." Instead of continuing to stroke Brooks's cock, Aurox shifted his hand so be rubbed the bunny's hard on against the increased roundness of his belly.

"I would say I hated it, but that doesn't exactly matter," Brooks was able to quip in a somewhat sturdy voice, eyeing his stomach and where his cock was being rubbed against it by Aurox. The friction had pre-come leaking from the head of it, dripping on to his enlarged stomach. The bunny scrunched his nose up at that, truly not liking the roundness of himself, but the feeling of something rubbing against his cock was enough to send him over the edge after some time, his seed spilling onto him.

Back
Top Bottom