Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire: The Masquerade - Boston by Night - OOC

Good to hear - and no worries.

If it is alright and you don't think it would interfere with the scenes I am happy to have a bit of a pseudo prologue with mystictiger i.e something like Mary visiting the coffee shop, thinking it would be a few years ago.

Wouldn't be thinking anything in depth - I could use it to expand on Mary's relationship with her former agent (pseudo current at the time) and changing her life, and you could expand on Jean-Luc cafe and getting used to America.
Mostly just to get the characters fleshed out a bit and keep them in mind when things might be slow.

What do you think mystictiger?

I would quite like to somehow contrive a rail-road interaction between Jean and Mary. Perhaps she frequents his cafe? He goes to her church?

Do you mean historically or in the future?

Either should work fine - I am thinking that when she got out of modeling she would still occassionally meet with her agent and a france run cafe would suit (also possible the clientele that Jean would want) :)

But I am not thinking they would really know each other in any real way.

Sorry about the delay. I was hoping mystictiger would post soon, so dancrilis would not get too far ahead. Do you need a break from the rp mystic?

Sure no worries (well now that I know).

I hope her reactions have been ok, I was stuck between 'what should this character do' and "what would this person do" and managed to settle on the latter. But I have caused annoyance to some people in the past about not meta-gaming properly :)

If you want I am happy to play out Mary's missing week where Jean might have wrapped up in it if mystictiger wants a more group based dynamic (could be fun rp to try to seperate what she has done and I know she has done from what she knows she has done).

Nah, that would only get really complicated really fast. Besides, I'd rather have her try to discover what happened by herself. Wont spoil the surprise.

Alright. Lets get this ball rolling again, mystictiger will just have to catch up when or if he returns.

I know its a short one, but it will make sense later.

Back
Top Bottom