Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy adventure - MxF longterm - Slave/Humiliation/Plot & Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huginn

The world outside the matrix is another matrix
Withdrawn
Hello fellow bluemooners.

I'm a male, looking to play male characters against females, playing female character.
I'm a dom, usually interested in sub females (might play balanced, but I will never be sub).
I'm here mostly for the kinky stuff, but I also need some plot to keep the story going. My f-list is below, but I'm quite flexible and into a bunch of stuff.

I might add other ideas to this thread in the future, but I will start with one (feel free to PM me if you'd like to suggest something different).

So, I'd like to play something inspired by some images. It's a fantasy setting, long-term:
I'll play a goblin: a small, weak, ugly, perverted creature. He's smart and witty. The one thing he has on his favor is minor magical ability, including the ability to go invisible for short periods of time, and teleportation for short distances (non-combative spell). He might even use both powers simultaneously for optimum effectiveness.
You'd play a female warrior. Strong, powerful, skilled, experienced . You come from a race of warriors stronger and more resistant than the average human (no magical ability).
Your village was attacked and enslaved by mind flayers (mind controlling monsters). There is this legendary wizard known to have beat those monsters numerous times. He's even been rumored to possess some magical item that can be used against them (breaking their mind-control). However his whereabouts are unknown.
Bottom line; the goblin knows how to find the wizard, and is actually traveling that way for his own reasons. The warrior escaped from the village and needs to find the wizard desperately. The goblin can't be forced to help since he'll always be able to run away from any thread by going invisible or teleporting; so the warrior is forced to offer him something more. The perverted goblin will require entertainment and assistance during the trip to allow the warrior to come along, basically turning the warrior into his slave/pet. The goblin will use/abuse/humiliate/degrade/share her, and keep pushing the limits trying to see how much she can endure before breaking.
The fun in this (the way I see it) is that the warrior could easily kill the weak goblin in seconds, but can't since it would cost her people's freedom and lives. The goblin's live is the most precious thing in the world for the warrior right now, her only hope.

At last, the images:

01; 02; 03; 04; 05; 06; 07.

I can play multiple character and/or GM.
If this interests you at all, please PM me with the kinks you'd like to include in this, which means you'd like to use (I'm open to thread, email or PM), and your preference for 3rd or 1st person.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom