Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for someone to play with (MxF, FxF or FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetMarie

Star
Ok so I’m not sure how I want to set this up so I’ll just go into it. I found a picture that I love! I want to play a character based on the person in the picture. I put the picture below but first I want to tell you a little bit about her and then what I’m looking for to play against her.

This is a fantasy based role set in a sort of medieval ages. My character’s name is Selena but most call her C. She is eighteen and the third in line to the thrown of the Crescent kingdom. I can go over anything about the world if you wish to know about it so just ask. Selena is known for being strong, proud, and beautiful. From the peoples point of view she would make a great leader but they fear her eldest brother for he’s smart, strong, and sneaky. Selena doesn’t fear him but she doesn’t trust him. She is closest child to the king and is in his guard.

So who you can play I’ll give you a list:

One of her brothers (her older sneaky brother or her younger brother she ignores cause she thinks he’s weak)
-A knight
-Wizard or Witch
-One of the Guards
-A King from The Heavens
-A prince/princess of The Heavens
-A knight or Guard from the Heavens
-A human servant (from either kingdom)
-An exile (they were once royals but were thrown out and disgraced)
-Dragon Tamer (they are like knights but higher up cause they can tame dragons which is nearly impossible they are known for being very good with all animals and highly sought after in both kingdoms Selena is one)

Once I know which character you will be playing I will set up everything for you. Please PM me if you want to play don't write on here. (Oh if you are a Dragon Tamer you’re most likely a knight at the least.) Just so you know I only play over PM or Thread. Oh and here’s Selena…
promoted-media_53dfdd9839238.jpg

RE: Looking for someone to play with

A human servant (from either kingdom)

Make me your servant please, love your Idea and setting. PM me if you want to work on a plot together

Kinks and req thread below
\/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom