Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding a catchy subject line is always so difficult. I have to apologize for any adoring Herbert fans, the line was chosen more for it's accurate assessment of written creation then because of any Dune cravings. That said, I could do that too.

But wait, before we go to far I have some other things to say.

I'm looking for a creator above all. A creator with fire in (preferably) her mind that takes what I give and builds upon it. Someone who can gives me an idea that causes my mind to push a thousand (I'll settle for a dozen) new concepts into our storyboard. I want a story that branches and gives us something that grows, something we could never map out entirely, not something that dies in it's selfish little plot cul-de-sac.

So I am looking for rp but I am also looking for a muse whom I can be a muse for.

Now that the bar is stupid and ridiculously high, let me bring the whole level of pretentiousness down like four... no, five notches. I am not a writer. I do write, but I don't know anything about participle phrases or oxford commas. I basically pretend to write. I read a lot, so I have a larger vocabulary and word awareness then most. But my actual construction is, well... I mean look at it. This. I'm basically just spitting out my stream of consciousness. I do know what third person past is, it's just not my native environment.

So for you, dear inquiring soul, that means as long as your mind is fertile as fuck, the only thing that will get you disqualified is:

a) u / ur - I hate this. I mean HATE HATE etc. The ONLY TIME THIS IS ACCEPTABLE was on a 1990's cell headset which both limited character count and didn't have a keyset.

b) constant, unmitigated, or unrepentant spelling errors. I'm going for immersion, I want to forget my (redacted) lifestyle for 40 minutes or whatever. I want you to take me somewhere that isn't here. You can't do that if I'm blinking at the word 'teh' or something. Please. You'll get my spellchecker, please give me yours.

Bonus Content:
I don't focus on any kink specifically, I don't have a go-to fap list either. I create for my partner. That said, as long as you have an ounce of imagination, I will cause the ruin of your chair. (I know, pretentious again. What can I say?)

Hope to hear from you. Toodles.

Ladies,
Thank you for every one of you who have glanced at this thread. But I think I've found my muse, I hope you all do as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom