Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Plotting (Hyper/macro/growth, preference for futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeufufns

Star
Why hello there ^^

After having to make many compromises during my time of rp'ing with my kinks being comparatively unpopular I decided to open up a search thread of my own, where I can indulge in my favourite kinks :3

I roleplay over threads, I never use skype, pm or IM as they're just trouble for me and since there's a semiprivate section.

My characters will be female/futanari 99.9% of the time who tend to have a diversity problem but are generally on an average or above level. They range from 18-28 and could be literally any humanoid. I'm a very passive player so my characters tend to end up slightly submissive but I can play dominant if I put my mind to it. I don't mind cliché characters but I have a hate of Mary/Gary Sues and op characters apart from a few select situations.

My rps will always contain hyper and beyond or growth. I wish to have at least some hyper or growth elements in my rp, even better if it occurs through creative methods. I will never employ "fully realistic anatomy" how f-list calls it.

I have no preference for pictoral reference, it could be anime or irl and I'd like any picture that I take rated by situation and how they fit and not by how they were made.

Since my rps are all going to be adult I'll ask any underage people to turn away(or leave this site in general considering its nature). Neither will I tolerate underage characters in sexual situations or anything loli.

No godmodding, no random killing, no metagaming, you know the drill :3

I can do plot and smut and I'm definitely not someone who fades to black. However, I do prefer plot over smut. Smut gets repetitive after a while. I really enjoy teasing though. 90% of my rp will be casual groping, erections, fondling, teasing, complimenting, worshipping etc. I've had too many smut rps recently and it's getting really really boring to write smut but I can never get enough of being fondled and groped. Another must is romance. Mostly loved dovey but partnership-like relationships can occur too. There will be lots of kissing though and I expect lots of casual groping between lovebirds. And the perverted the character is the better, I had and have many rps where I've given so many opportunities to grope, tease or at least stare but nothing came in response, which gets pretty frustrating

Before we get to pairings I'd just like to mention that I'm building up a world based on dating simulators which will be constantly updated and can be found here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72205

Gender pairings are always a fun topic. My favourite is of course futaxfuta and I encourage everyone to approach me with something futaxfuta because that's rather rare for some reason. Acceptable are futaxfemale, femalexmale and femalexfemale. Unacceptable pairings are malexmale. Malexfutanari is acceptable though I'd prefer it if the futa were the only one being penetrated.

Topic Quality: I won't go bonkers on short posts but one-liners are a no-go. I can proudly say I have enough experience in roleplaying that I never write oneliners and I'd feel much better if my partner had the same quality.

Past tense and third person, please, for the love of toast, please XD

If I may quote 'the quill' (Why mess with perfection) : "Communicate and collaborate with me. This is a must. I don't want to be the only one contributing to the story. Please share your ideas with me. The worst I can do is say no. If at any point you have a problem or want to drop the story, then TELL ME. I do not appreciate ditching. It is rude and shows a complete lack of manners on your part. Even if the story hasn't started yet, TELL ME if you're no longer interested. I enjoy having an OOC PM with my partners so we can better collaborate on the story together. I appreciate honesty, but if you're going to give me attitude or be an asshole about it, then it's best if we call it quits. It's not worth creating pointless drama over it."

Some definite favourites of mine:

-casual groping
-hyper/macro
-futanari
-3B
-expansion/growth

Now for my list of tabboos. These are NOs. Don't ask me about them:

adultery
blackmail, mind control
shrinking
bimbofication/sissyfication
underage stuff
blood/gore/torture
puke
bestiality (furries are allowed, just nothing purely animalistic)

Important note: A lot of people seem to misjudge what I mean with hyper macro. Let me take futanari as an example. A typical length I'd use for the man bits would be somewhere between 4 and 8 feet, though I have no real size limits. At least one partner in a pairing will have these kinds of exxagerated proportions.

If any of this appeals to you and if you share my kinks, send a pm over ^^

Fandom

I'm open to fandom. Typically OC's are going to be used since I don't like playing franchise characters cause I usually feel like I can't live up to them.
  • Naruto
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Total War Rome 2 (250bc)
  • Sengoku Period
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Digimon (Relationships between human-like digimon and humans for example or just between digimon)
  • League of Legends (both game and champions)

Rather than add parings which has been tedious to maintain and rarely used, I thought I'd write down a couple of scenarios that showcase how my kinks work, how they'll be implemented and what kind of settings I like to user. Of course these are not required, feel free to make as many suggestions of your own as you like. These plots are intentionally basic so you could add your own individual note to them if you decided to take one.
Scenario1:
Normal world girl x new world woman
A girl from our normal world gets drunk/knocked out/falls into a portal/etc. and wakes up in a new world. Decency is completely unknown, nudity is common and conservative clothing barely covers half the body. All inhabitants are futas and sport immense assets with cocks that would break any normal woman of her world and assets that could suffocate you beneath them. Some symbolism can occur(nurses being extremely voluptuous and virile and a sign of healthiness for example.) The girl has too adjust to a world where groping ones ass is an official greeting and molesting each other is a sign of friendliness and goodwill. And through the world's inhabitants, she starts to grow to become a futa as well, becoming bigger than any original inhabitant over time.

Scenario2:
Cop/Rookie
A young cop from the local police station is assigned to train a Rookie that arrived from the countryside. He introduces her to the town and gives her an overview of things around here but soon notices that something is off about her. She admits to him that she's part of both genders, giving the female cop a small crisis of sexuality. Soon though the Rookie starts feeling off and with every day she grows more voluptuous and well-hung and it becomes noticeable that she's different than the others and the cop has to stand up for her to prevent other cops from bullying her. What started as a mentor-student relationship starts to become more intimate and they fall in love with each other, but face the problem of the Rookie's evergrowing cock.

Scenario3:
Student Harem
A young student gets more than she bargained for when she registered at an elite high school or college. The school is futanari only, something she doesn't know until she's there, and to her shock she discovered that most girls lack any kind of inhibition and sported immense dicks. What was a surprise gradually turns into acceptance and from there into love as she gets to know all kinds of girls more and more, allowed into much more intimate contact than she would normally and soon gathering a flock of lovers around her. Another version of this plot would be with a futa protagonist and without all the surprise. A third version would be that the protagonist is human and that all other girls are some form of hybrid.

Scenario4:
Nurse x Patient
A school nurse or a hospital nurse is confronted with something she's never seen before, a disease on one of her female patients that causes them to grow a dick, just like that. It isn't long until the nurse catches it as well as she tries to solve the problem. A growing romance between the two causes her to stop her research, though they still have to keep their massive growths a secret. And what happens when a third person gets infected? Or a fourth?

Scenario5:
Teacher x Student Harem
A young teacher, barely out of college herself teaches a class of students of similar age. All goes well until one day, in the middle of class, a multiple foot-long behemoth just bursts from her crotch. With the teacher close to tears, the students try to overcome their shock and reach out to help their teacher. They help her hide her massive growth as best as they could, but what happened if the more religious or intolerant classmates betray them? The students attracted to the teacher clash with the orthodox ones, leaving many in-between that simply don't know what to do anymore.

Scenario6:
Cheerleader x Bookworm
In a world where decency is unknown, where males and females are unknown and futas reign, The cheerleading squad for the local college takes the cake when it comes to the biggest, juiciest behinds, the roundest, plushest breasts and heaving cocks that eclipse their torso in size. But when one of the cheerleaders goes into the library to lend a book, she's met with a massive surprise when she stumbles across a bookworm with even greater curves. Shocked but also intrigued by her discovery, she helps the girl a little, soon realizing why she was sitting alone in the spacious corner. Taking up the space of a house when erect, the bookworm's massive cock was sure to make her an idol, and the cheerleader wouldn't rest until she got her to that position.

Bump, all partners so far have written once and never replied to my answer for some reason.

Marrionetta said:
Jeufufns said:

o_O -tackles and straddles you- which Yu-Gi-Oh arc!? -shakes you- Tell meeeew~!

Gx, 5ds, Zexal, pretty much anything that doesn't involve summoning 5 minute long combos cause I'm a little out of touch with 1 turn arc-V combos. I got a thing for lightsworn and gishki as well :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom