Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nudist Families Has Its Perks...(Sintan&RV) ||NSFW||

RE: Nudist Families Has Its Perks...(Zero5906&RV) ||NSFW||

Feeling him moving his finger out of her ass, Christine moaned, letting him wash her body, leaning on him as she felt his fingers at her pussy, making her whimper with anticipation. His cock against her stomach as she stood like that, she felt his fingers pushing into her pussy, to clean her inner walls, using only the hot water as she cried out in pleasure, her legs trembling until she felt him pulling them out. She let him turn her around, the water rinsing the soap off, her hair washed already as she felt him guiding her onto her knees in front of him, seeing that massive cock sticking out in front of her face like that, the head nearly on her lips. She heard that he wanted her to taste it and feed from it, but she worried it might mean they took too long. She looked up into his eyes, the water splashing over them both. "I want that at breakfast too." She whimpered, moving to kiss the tip, licking it as well as she took the head into her mouth, suckling on it happily.

RE: Nudist Families Has Its Perks...(Zero5906&RV) ||NSFW||

Ricky held her back of head gently, he smiles looking down at his beautiful sexy 15 year old cousin. He takes one of her arms to guide her hand to grasp his heavy saggy ball sack and close her palm gently, he guides her fingers to feel and explore the smooth egg sac part of sack then the wrinkly sack carrying the testicles. "How does the head of my cock taste and feel? Please feel free to suck harder." Ricky reaches down with other hand to grope and squeeze her breasts firmly, he speaks softly as he looks down at her. "If you work at it good enough and can learn to take whole length in and keep mouth at the base and suck on it there, and practice on not gagging on it. I will buy another game for you." As Christine would suck on it softly at the moment, only pre-cum would come forth, and the head swell up abit bigger from the focus on his head.

Back
Top Bottom