Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overwatch!!!! (MXF Fan based craving, any gender allowed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

banthefoxsin

Planetoid
tumblr_nes9w4z1fR1r6ezz1o1_1280.png

Hello! And good day to you all. I am making this sub-search thread to find like minded role players, interested in Overwatch! If your not familiar that is fine, it is mainly the characters I like not so much the setting. So we can tweak it to your heart's content. None the less, It is a pretty neat game that blizzard has recently put forth. And I love it's characters. And in it, there are two girl's in particular I would just love to play with! I prefer Tracer I think, but either are fine . But none the less, here are my simple rules:

1: Either plot with smut, or smut with plot. Neither is a preference. As long as there is one and the other, I will nom onto our story. *Nom nom nom nom's.* If you want to throw around percentages, I lean in on 50 50 the most. But somewhere near 60 40 in favor of smut is a close second favorite.

2: Let me know if you got to go for a while: I do not expect a response from you every day, but once a week is appreciated. If you cant make that at any time let me know.

3: Let's shoot for multiple paragraph's (Two or more at least), hmm? Literacy does NOT matter. I repeat, I do not care if you are equal to, lesser then or better then me at grammar. As long as you can detail a scene, use at least two or so paragraph's worth of word's are kinky and imaginative. We can rock out all week long! Thumbs up, approval granted, start the Led Zeppelin. Note: Please do not feel intimidated if I have super long post's, a shorter post is fine as long as it gives me something interesting to read. Following up my 6 paragraphs with 2 is not a deal breaker I assure you. One of my favorite partners in fact has English as a third language. So ya, More, less, just give me something that makes me smile. I can keep up with you regardless of you keeping up with me.

4: Never be afraid to give me ideas, request a scene or even tell me if thing's are not quite working for you. I am a lax guy, with attention deficit disorder so I bounce to and fro pretty easy. If you don't like something, it's cool! Let's start something fresh. If you want another of my male character's, to help my main dude screw your character all night. Just ask, I can make it happen in a heartbeat. If you want your character Susan and her friend to see who can take my character's cock the deepest down their throat? You don't even have to ask. In fact, why did you ask!? You should have done it already, it should have happened to my character like... Yesterday! That's how fast you should have done that! Yesterday I say! Your to slow, ha ha ha. Joking aside, let's move on from the rules.

The world
Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities.

In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world: Overwatch.

It ended the crisis and helped to maintain peace in the decades that followed, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery. But after many years, Overwatch's influence waned, and it was eventually disbanded.

Overwatch is gone… but the world still needs heroes...

The world of Overwatch takes place in a far off future, where it's heroes have disbanded, but many threat's still take place. The game it'self is nothing more then a shooter. But I think the world has lot's of potential for story. What if in this world, where heroes are no longer needed and are no more then museum puff pieces... What if a threat comes, which threatens the world once more. Bringing in new and old heroes alike. Even allying villains.

Because of the concept it'self, I am very much open to OC characters being involved. So, let's double? If you want to make an oc do let me know and I can pair a male canon with her as well. None the less, below is who I am looking to pair my own OC with.

For plot, feel free to contact me. I have a few ideas on where to start with either of the ladies below, but regardless the over all idea is to play in a sandbox of heroe's, villains and superpowered/skilled people that are somewhere in between.

Tracer!!!!!:
BASE OF OPERATIONS: LONDON, ENGLAND
AFFILIATION: OVERWATCH (FORMERLY)

“CHEERS, LOVE! THE CAVALRY’S HERE!”
The former Overwatch agent known as Tracer is a time-jumping adventurer and an irrepressible force for good.

Lena Oxton (call sign: "Tracer") was the youngest person ever inducted into Overwatch's experimental flight program. Known for her fearless piloting skills, she was handpicked to test the prototype of a teleporting fighter, the Slipstream. But during its first flight, the aircraft's teleportation matrix malfunctioned, and it disappeared. Lena was presumed dead.

She reappeared months later, but her ordeal had greatly changed her: her molecules had been desynchronized from the flow of time. Suffering from "chronal disassociation," she was a living ghost, disappearing for hours and days at a time. Even for the brief moments she was present, she was unable to maintain physical form.

Overwatch's doctors and scientists were stumped, and Tracer's case seemed hopeless until a scientist named Winston designed the chronal accelerator, a device capable of keeping Tracer anchored in the present. In addition, it gave Tracer the ability to control her own time, allowing her to speed it up and slow it down at will. With her new found skills, she became one of Overwatch's most effective agents.

Since Overwatch's dissolution, Tracer has continued to right wrongs and fight the good fight wherever the opportunity presents itself.

tumblr_ni1etcC4Xk1tvo2c3o1_500.gif

pNn4ugcccqw.jpg

tumblr_nie9sdE6gC1rs0zxko1_r1_500.jpg

thumb-56606-450x561-1fb3fffc332fd8a7d15b48ee2145b659cb4468e22b01c94c93c766ad4ecfe674.jpg

Widow Maker:

BASE OF OPERATIONS: ANNECY, FRANCE
AFFILIATION: TALON

“ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.”
Widowmaker is the perfect assassin: a patient, ruthlessly efficient killer who shows neither emotion nor remorse.

It is believed that in her former life, Widowmaker was married to Gérard Lacroix, an Overwatch agent spearheading operations against the Talon terrorist organization. After several unsuccessful attempts to eliminate Gérard, Talon decided to change its focus to his wife, Amélie. Talon operatives kidnapped her and subjected her to an intense program of neural reconditioning. They broke her will, suppressed her personality, and reprogrammed her as a sleeper agent. She was eventually found by Overwatch agents, apparently none the worse for wear, and returned to her normal life.

Two weeks later she killed Gérard in his sleep.

Her mission complete, Amélie returned to Talon, and they completed the process of turning her into a living weapon. She was given extensive training in the covert arts, and then her physiology was altered, drastically slowing her heart, which turned her skin cold and blue and numbed her ability to experience human emotion. Amélie was gone.

Now, Widowmaker is Talon's most effective assassin, feeling little save the satisfaction of a job well done.

tumblr_nxe4tjxO9e1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

582bd7d31413a05bf44de7078dbe6b66.jpg

s4Y1utY16yB2FRHNYBSpvm6F956IKD-z3-LHKqO1z5RLRlzOlbaHTvHbLwdzaa8yiNTEvIZgkFTg1JiuFqZzGxyJAYPno29EC1MazXs4Py54SdpX4wegv8ttxUURGr_y8l7qSlRch600HU4=w426-h473-p

widowmaker_by_sinceillust-d8k3vk5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom