Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Water Gave Me (Absinthe & Torita)

The red headed woman just laughed. "That's cute." she replied as he fished for his cock. "But you'll have to be one hell of a man in more ways then just being hung if you want to tame me. You'd be the first honestly." She knew that he had no idea what he was truly getting himself into. But that didn't mater. She would break him in and train him one way or another.

Watching his large cock come out, she smiled. But made no movement towards it. Instead just admiring it and curious to how much cum he could produce. Rolling her eyes at the prideful way he thought his massive dick would suddenly make her knees weak and her unable to think clearly, Ophelia reached over and softly grasped his massive cock. Stroking the base of the hard member softly in her hands, she winked. "We'll see." she said. In all her years, Ophelia had never really known anyone who could truly handle her. Her energy and enthusiasm was often insatiable.

It would take around fifteen minutes back to her house. A large dark and looming mansion with a gate that opened automatically when the car was in range. All the while, she casually stroke his dick with her left hand. Teasing her cunt with her right and hoping that his dickishness was momentary. She had little taste for anyone who couldn't entertain her outside of sex. So he better be a damn good conversationalist. Or he'd be out the door first thing in the morning.

The male chuckled, letting that sound take on all the heat of what he felt towards her until it sounded more sexual than it should have. He rather enjoyed feeling her fingers around his shaft, stroking up and down all that thick meat as he drove. Even with the pleasure she was giving him, and trying to distract him with, his eyes were on the road.

"You are assuming that this cockiness, arrogance even, comes only from the fact that I am well hung. Everything you say is just downright adorable, has anyone ever told you that?" He asked her as they sped through the streets, slowing down once he saw the gates. They were a bit... much, but he supposed he could see why they might be there. She was obviously someone, something, of money and means so clearly she enjoyed being spoiled, even if it was by her own hand that she was.

He put his cock away, with a bit of trouble, before he climbed out and moved around to open the door of the car. Instead of helping her out, he instead leaned over and pressed his lips to hers in a quick, sweet little kiss before he purred "Have you ever dated a magi before?". Without waiting for her answer, his hand was sliding underneath her panties to cup that ripe, soaked mound of hers while his fingers began to heat up. The texture changed from the roughness of his fingers to that of pleasantly heated water, sliding along her lips and clit in an infuriatingly teasing manner. There wasn't enough friction or heat to provide her enough pleasure to get off, but there was plenty of heat to tease her, to arouse her sense of touch more than she'd done herself. Clearly he enjoyed toying with her and they hadn't even gotten inside yet.

Ophelia ignored him until they got him. She just stroked his cock softly and gently teased the folds of her mature cunt. "If nothing else, that fat cock is going to make me cum hard enough to cry." she thought to herself. "Assuming he does know how to use it. And doesn't just pound me like a dumb fuck like some of my other young lovers have." The busty red head normally dated younger. Men her age were....some were problematic. Most of them preferred younger women anyways. So dating younger men was at times almost a requirement for the cougar. So Mason was by no means the first young man that she was taking back to her home. 

Getting out of the car, she was not surprised that he cupped her went mound and began to finger her. "Hold it." she ordered. Pulling his hand away with a surprising amount of stretch for a woman. Grabbing his strong young hand, she pulled him into the black forboding house and closed the door. Drawing him along with her up the black marble stairs and to a bedroom, she closed the door and smiled. "Take your clothing off" she ordered. Her home was mostly black on white. Black curtains, white sheets. The busty woman suddenly slipped her dress off. Standing before him in nothing more than a thong. Grabbing her massive mature H cup breasts in hand, she massaged them softly and eyed his young body. 

Crawling onto the bed, she spread her legs and smiled. "Devour my cunt." she ordered. "I want you to show me that you have more than a cock to please me with. If I enjoy myself. Well then, I'll ride you until you can't even walk. So get to work munching on my mature cunt and show me you want to just pound this hot fucking cougar body."

Mason was surprised the amount of strength she displayed and too stunned to do much of anything but follow her as she dragged him through he house. He watched her move and order him around, just watching her for a minute before he finally responded.

"Right, you realllllyyyy do not get it, do you? You must be a lot older than you look because nobody gains arrogance like this until they are immortal, at least not in my experience" Mason stated as he crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his head at her as he watched her crawl across the bed, waiting for him to blindly do what she said. He unzipped his hoodie, tossing it aside before doing the same with his shirt to show off his muscular chest, but went no further than that.

One moment he was standing there, the next he was crawling across the bed as he growled in a deep and throaty voice "You are not the Lion stalking the Gazelle, my dear. You are the Gazelle thinking that her teeth are as sharp as the Lion's". He moved atop her and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her into a rough kiss that threatened to bruise her lips before he pulled back and purred "You are the prey, not the predator".

He began to kiss down her body, drawing his tongue in a wet line from her neck to her nipple which he sucked into his mouth momentarily before he began to slide his tongue further down her belly, slowly working his way towards her mound as his eyes rolled up, watching her steadily as he teased her.

The busty milf rolled her eyes at his words. While he was clearly powerful and of a supernatural nature, she was by no means a pushover. In fact, she enjoyed the opportunity to be the dominant one. She was willing to allow Mason to be in charge, so to speak. But that was if he was at least willing to give up some of his power and let her take the reins. If only so that she could show him what a milf body that did yoga twice a day could really do. Smirking as he began to kiss down her torso, she knew that he had still yet to figure out what he'd gotten himself into. "Good, it's better this way." she thought to herself. "I enjoy the surprised look. Especially in the morning."

"I think you need to watch some Discovery Channel." she teased as her body began to respond to his touch. "With this hot fucking body? I'm not anything close to a gazelle. No dear, I'm more of a jaguar. Sleek, agile, aggressive, and  able to pounce on her prey at a moment's notice." He really didn't seem to understand that he was in her lair and she was the one who was preying on him. But no matter. As long as she got a minimum of five orgasms, she would be happy to let him think however he wanted.

Suddenly, she pushed his head into her cunt. Moaning as she forced him to bury his face with a push of his hand. "Less talk, more cunt munching." she demanded. Ophelia was not one of those women who sucked a man off with no recprication at all. She believed that it was a lover's job to eat her out, and then she'd suck that partner off. 

"Lick that tight milf fucking pussy." she insisted. "I want to feel that eager young tongue buried deep inside of me to help make this hot pussy drenched."

Back
Top Bottom