Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whispering Shadows ||Lagerthera x jjfanrb||

The tinkling of the bells drew nearer and then out of the clouds came a spear, spiraled red and white with paint. The metal shone in the last rays of light before sinking into the chest of Pestilence. The spear made a sickening crunch and it slid all the way through the horseman and pinned him to the roof. He clutched at the shaft but his last breaths of life were feeble and finally he slumped over only held up by the thing that has killed him.

Bursting through the clouds on a red chariot drawn by eight armored reindeer. In the chariot stood a man with a hard face and a white beard that touched his chest, which was clad in red armor. The remaining three horsemen watched in awe as he landed on the roof with the hoofs of the reindeer clicking in the shingles. Even Vicarious raised an eyebrow at how easily he has killed Pestilence. “Woahhhh there Rudolph…” Said the man in a deep booming voice as the chariot came to a halt and the man stepped out. He must have been almost seven foot tall, and his black boots reached his knees meeting his armored legs and at on his hips were two hooked blades. He was nearly bald and in between two pointed ears, his eyes looked like they had seen a great many wars. He walked over to the fallen horsemen, and pulled out his spear with ease and with a kick of his boot sent the body over the edge to be fed on by the hungry undead.

“Who in the fuck are you?” asked War with his arms crossed, looking unimpressed.

“Saint Nicolas.” Death answered, looking up at the big man on the roof. “How nice for you to join us.” Death flapped his wings.

“I don't get an invite?” A female voice echoed in Death's ear, and he spun around in shock. Nobody could sneek up on Death! Never in all the years! He found Valeria there with her raven hair blowing in the wind, a circlet of silver on her brow. “We out number you now, just so you know.” she said with a smirk.

Famine sneered and in a snake like slither of flies appeared on the ground in front of Valeria. “Have you forgotten how to count wench? We are even in numbers” As if for an answer, three knives came from the tree behind Valeria and struck famine in the chest, but decomposed in the rotten flesh of her body.

Valeria smiled now, “Not in the slightest Famine.”

Death grimaced as he looked around him and saw that the odds were against them now “we must flee companions, but we will be back. Our power reaches far….” his voice faded as they all seemed to fade as well.

“It is safe now Daimon” Valeria said as she walked over to Vicarious and knelt down and touched her hand to his forehead. “Relax brother, i will heal these cursed wounds.” her voice was as clear as spring water. Behind her a figure leapt from the tree and landed a few feet behind Valeria. He was dressed in a deep maroon, tight fitting leather armor, and around his lower face was a piece of black cloth that served as a mask. His hair was platinum blond, making quite the contrast, a little longer than finger length.

Vicarious had still not wrapped his mind around the events that had just taken place. He felt his body become clear of pain as a slight tickling sensation crept up through his body as his wounds healed. “Well am i supposed to say thank you sister?” he mocked at he rubbed the skin where the wound had just been a moment before.

“Well that would be a good start” boomed the voice of St. Nicholas from the roof. “You'd be dead if not for us”

“Part of me already is” Vicarious looked at Warren and felt a pang of guilt. He had caused this. He had done this to him. He should have been stronger. Now Irja was gone too.

Valeria knelt by Warren's body and touched his heart. “Actually he is still alive, but barely. We will take him with us. You must find your daughter”

“I want to-” Daimon was cut off by a hand of Valeria

“No. He must do this alone.” Was all she said making the masked man back away.

In the depths of Hell, in the Great Palace of Satan, In the infernal throne room sat the one that all demons answered to. The one who all in heaven called cursed. The one who was in command of the greatest army the universe of any had ever seen. Lucifer sat upon his throne made of the bodies that he had personally taken to gain his power. He thrummed his nails, more like claws on the arm of the chair impatiently. He had sent the guards to get her over ten minutes ago. This was taking far too long.

His gaze was drawn to the opening door, and in walked the four guards he had sent, one with Irja over his shoulder. She looked like she was quite the fighter. He liked fighters. They were fun to break. He admired himself for formulating the plan to send his four witch demons to get her. Vicarious had been quite the fucking nuisance of late, and he almost wished he could leave hell and kill him. That was a task beneath him. Vicarious was a cockroach, but his daughter…..his daughter he had heard of a great beauty and power. She had not unlocked that as he could see, as she was thrown on the hard obsidian foor.

As the guards started to leave he shot 4 bolts of dark arrows from his fingers killing them all. They had taken to long, and he had no patience for such things. He had a war to wage on the one who thought he was almighty. God.The name sounded like bile even in Lucifer's mind. He had been preparing for the moment he broke heavens gates down for centuries and he would be damned if he would let some fucking demon ruin it for him. He stood to his full height at almost 8 foot tall and his skin was a deep red and he was naked except a for his black beard and slicked back hair between two great horns protruding from his forehead. His cock hung a foot and a half, flaccid between his legs.

He beckoned with a hand making her stand by some unseen force. “Let me see what has been keeping me awake so many nights” Her face was indeed beautiful and she had her father's eyes. His spear pointed tail swished back and forth as he licked his lips with his forked tongue. “Yes you will make a fine bride.” He would need someone to sit beside him as he rules all of existence. He had wanted to get rid of her at first, but had changed his mind when he had heard about her drive, her innocence, and that face. She would be his now, and that cocksucker Vicarious would die to the Four horsemen like was planned. “you will have a throne in here soon enough sweet-ling, to sit beside me. I do hope all is to your liking so far?” he drew closer to her and looked down at her small body from his superior height. “If not things will be changed so they are so.” he flashed his fangs in a smile.

Irja wished there was a clock in the room. At least then she could look at it and know how long had passed as those four women had left. She wondered who they were, though she did know the locusts real name was Anna. "I wonder..why she doesn't want me to know her real name?" Irja mused as she stared at the portal, growing impatient. Perhaps Anna was ashamed of the name, being she was a demon now and the name no longer suited her guise. Questions still racked through Irja's head, but the most pronounced was why her? Then again it had seemed like the beginning of the end had started all because of her. She wondered if her step father Sulev had known all along what would happen if she lived, if he protected her. "Why would he do such a thing..he's an angel?" That question bugged Irja as she stared down at the floor. The floor was still shifting in colors, a rainbow pattern that was both beautiful and annoying to look at.

After a few minutes, Irja had finally found herself on the ground looking up at the large bed. It reminded her of Alice in Wonderland when Alice had shrunk down and everything looked so big, but the table, dresser, vanity, all of that was small enough for Irja in a sense. The bed was the biggest part of the room besides how massive it was and how tall the ceilings were. "I feel like an ant.." Irja looked upwards, at the top of the ceiling. Now Irja noticed that stalagmites hung down, a dark color, molten rock with lava flowing through it that did not drip down below. In fact, a cluster of lava made a symbol on the ceiling, a pentagram shape as it lit up, brighter than the flooring to illuminate the room for her. Irja's eyes twitched at the sight before she looked forward at the portal again.

Of course she had stepped through the portal like the other four had, expecting to be out of the room. In a sense she was out of the room, and as she opened her eyes she saw the larger than life bathroom. Irja growled, annoyed at she looked around the place, just as dark and gloomy in it's own way. Then again she was in hell, so what did she expect? The ground was filled with rocks of different colors, minerals and gemstones that sparkled. In the center was a formation of larger gemstones, brilliant deeps teals that jutted out from the bottom forming a circle. Irja could see in between the formation of these large minerals was a pool of turquoise colored water, it glistened and the water was so dark she could only see the minerals on the side to show her where she might be able to sit if she entered it. "A bath..." Irja realized what it was, though the pool was big enough that several of her could have fit inside and swam around. Some of the water pooled out from a crack, falling down a small sloop and made a much smaller puddle, where she might be able to wash her hands and feet if she so choose. Irja could see in the distance, where a toilet was, though it wasn't like one she had ever seen. It stood straight up six or seven feet, curving at the top and bottom. At the bottom was a small black hole, water cascaded down from the top forever coating the bottom and it looked like a chair she could sit in. Irja could see a counter top next to it, with a slanted black mirror next to the weird looking toilet. It was made out of the same minerals that surrounded the pool, she could guess what was inside. Things for her humanly nature, to keep her occupied. Irja huffed, stomping her foot in anger before she turned around to go back through the portal.

The sight was already sorry, seeing the large room again, but was worse was seeing the four guards huffing as they walked around. "Where do you think she went?" One called, big and round as he put up his hands in defeat. "We've taken way too long to get here, Lucifer will be mad." Irja paid no mind how they looked as one seemed to dart quickly to her, noticing her. He grabbed her small arm and she pulled on it as the creature hissed.

"Got the little halfthing. Disgusting Lucifer wants her and not a demon of our kin." The snake like tongue came out, dancing near Irja's face as she grunted annoyed. "I swear to God I will bite that stupid tongue off you if you keep it there!" Irja hissed back. The creature with the snake like appearance only smiled coldly at her as he picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder. "No doubt about it then, defiantly a halfbred demon. Let's go boys. God? God should be the last one to swear to on your list little halfbred." The snake hissed.

There had been no more discussion after that as they had gone through the portal. Easily, they had found themselves in a long hallway, demons passing left and right. Some were in their human form, some were as ugly as ever, and for a moment Irja wished she could have just sat there and talked with rat. Out of the four of the female demons she seemed the nicest. Still, she had endured the ride, closing her eyes at one point as they continued to walk conversing among one another.

The doors had opened and Irja had not bothered to open her eyes still. She was being carried like a sack of rice, and they had opened many doors before this one to give her pause on opening them for the ninth time. However this time was differently, as the creature picked her up and plopped her down on the ground on her ass. "Owe! You fucking assholes!" Irja's had snapped open, her face twisting in pain as the guards had turned to leave. She grunted, rubbing her lower spine as she looked up, and her eyes went wide as her skin turned pale.

Irja jumped to her feet, jerking her head around at the sound of zapping. She had witnessed the black bolts shoot from his fingers, darting quickly over the expanse of the throne room before hitting the back of the four guards that had brought her. Their bodies disintegrated, nothing but ash left where they had once been moving. Irja gulped, her eyes twitching. I'm going to fucking die... she thought before she looked forward again at the being in front of her. No doubt this was him, the Lord everyone referred to, this was the ultimate evil, this was Lucifer himself. Irja shivered at the thought. If the start of the apocalypse had happened because of her being found out, wouldn't mean this had all been planned since the beginning of time? Her birth? This moment? Irja was shocked at the look of him, naked in front of her, the size of his flaccid cock as she gulped staring up at the being as he spoke.

"I have no idea why I would be keeping you awake. I am not bride worthy..." Irja's left brow was twitching, she was trying her best to figure out what to say. There had to be some way to get out of here. He'll kill me if I do something wrong, but I'll die regardless if he makes me his wife. Irja couldn't imagine his cock fitting inside of her in it's flaccid state, she didn't want to imagine it fully erect. Irja couldn't look up at him anymore as he spoke about a throne sitting next to him. This was frightening, this was scary, yet here she was in front of Lucifer, him towering over her as she kept her head dropped. She should have realized that her virginity being lost really meant nothing, she was in the throngs of hell. The only things that ever mattered here were lust, pain, dominance, power among a few other things. "It-It's fine.." Irja lied. She was a terrible liar at that, but nothing had been ill fitting, she just couldn't understand the whole dynamic of things, the whole scheme of everything that had been planned sense the beginning. Irja shivered as she looked up at him, getting the glimpse of him smiling and showing his fangs. Irja couldn't bring herself to speak, she should have known eventually she would meet Lucifer herself if she was really a halfbred demon. "How long have you been planning this?" Was the only real question Irja could bring herself to ask, the one that needed the answered the most.​

Vicarious scoffed when she said he had to do it alone “you know what? I don't get anything you've done so far, and i want answers.” He looked between the three newcomers and crossed his arms. “First of all this isn't your best interest to help me. Irja is wanted by heaven and is seen as a disgrace so why aren't you trying to kill her?”

Valeria laughed and the sound was like bells in the snow “well brother, you sure don't pay attention much do you? Well to tell the truth, she isn't what you think she is. She isn't just some half-ling. Her birth was no accident.”

Vicarious raised an eyebrow “oh, and how would you say that sister? Were you there when i couldn't pull out in time. I was.” he said sarcastically.

“You did pull out in time. But God has been planning for this war as well and hatching his own plans. He knew the first seal would fall eventually, but he needed more. So he made them. Seven in all.” It was her turn to look amused and Vicarious’ face showed utter disbelief.

“He made her a Seal?” he said in shock.

“Yes, and 5 other souls. They can be broken in one of two ways. Being taken by a demon or being killed.” Nicholas spoke up hopping down from the roof to pick up Warren in his burly arms.

“So she has already been broken. Warren took her. He has my soul, making him part demon.” Vicarious said glumly looking at the limp body in St. Nick’s arms.

“Actually Vicarious, that is where you are wrong.” Valeria smiled in a knowing way and looked up to the roof to watch St. Nick place Warren in the chariot. Deimon teleported in a flash to help him prepare the reins and they prepared to leave.

“What do you mean?” Vicarious asked grasping his sister’s shoulder spinning her around “give me a straight answer, damn you!”

She seemed un-phased by his sudden anger, and with a calm face said “Because brother, she was not taken by a demon. There is still good in your heart Vicarious, so you were never a demon, and that makes Warren just a cherub. You are just a dark angel wanting to play demon, and God has seen right through your tricks.”

She seemed so much more wiser than him at this moment. He swallowed hard and looked away in anger. “You don't know anything about me sister, and neither does your God.”

Her light touch reached his chin and turned his face to look her in the eyes. “Actually, i know you more than anyone, and God knows you more. He created you after all.” she said cheerily. “Its never too late for you to get over your pride and come back to us you know. You don't want to admit it but you were more powerful with us than you ever were with Lucifer.” He backed away and started to fade in a bright light. “Think about it Vicarious, think about your family.”

Vicarious was left standing in the empty yard littered with the dead and his mind was in shambles after the words his sister had spoken to him. He looked down at his Calloused hands and squeezed them slowly into tight fists. He should be able to make his own decisions shouldn't he? He should be able to be his own man not a slave of anyone? He wasn't going to be an angel or demon. If he had to die for that then so be it. He had no idea how he would get Irja back, but he knew he had to do it as soon as possible.

Lucifer lit the great hearths around the hall in brilliant orange flame and transforming into a huge snake, he slithered through her legs and around her body and gripped her tight and looked into her eyes. “Doessssssss thissssss form ssssscare you my sssssssweet? He hissed and then in another transformation he stood in front of her as a handsome man with a cane and dressed in a black suit. His eyes were more black than green, and his hair was black and he stood 6’2.

“Does this make you feel easier?” he said with a charm that possessed even the most barren women. He circled her and ignored her question about how long he had been planning this. She didn't need to know, and he was in charge here. He lifted her dress with the tip of his cane and examined her legs and let out a whistle and let the dress drop. “You are a sexy little thing aren't you?” he said facing her. “You will make a nice breeding partner, I already have so many, but i need a queen.” He assumed she understood so he moved closer and brushed her hair out of her eyes and behind her ear. “You will be my queen. When this war is over we will rule together. But first before it is decided, you must prove to me that you are worthy of me. If i am unsatisfied the deal will be off and you will live with the rest of the unworthy in the harem. You will be me tonight to start with” He looked into her eyes and each word uttered from his mouth was like honey, and his musk was purely of sex, and he made sure it surrounded her.

The moment was broken by the door behind them opening and a naked man with great antlers upon his head waltzed in and bowed slightly. “My lord i have some terrible news”. He was a handsome man as well and his light brown hair and soft eyes made him seem angelic, though surely he was a demon.

Lucifer rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger in annoyance. “What is it Asmodeus? What is so important that you must interrupt my meeting with my possible queen of hell you insolent fool”

Despite the mood, Asmodeus smirked and continued “It seems that God had been clever. The seal we destroyed only allows a minor piece of our forces through. He has more hidden. Neither me or Abbadon can move into the mortal realm at this time.”

Lucifer let out a sight and the fires around the hall grew more intense and brighter, “I should have expected this much. He is always trying to prove his power over me!” he slammed his fists on a table near him lit with candles and they all burst into flame, a mixture of charred wood and wax. “Find those seals. Tell the horsemen to make sure that is taken care of quickly! Any word of Vicarious?” He was interested to know how the fool had died.

Asmodeus smiled wider, strangely as if he enjoyed giving terrible news “Actually he escaped and Pestilence was struck down by Father Christmas.”

“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!” Lucifer screamed erupting in fire. His clothes remained untouched, and unburned. “Why is it so hard to kill that bitch?”

Asmodeus shrugged his shoulders with a chuckle. “That's all the news i have for now, but i will let you know as soon i get more, my lord.” He danced out of the room his cock swinging with every step and the shut behind him.

A fuming Lucifer paced back and forth and looked at Irja so often. “Be in my chambers in 3 hours. We will test you tonight. It will be a rough fuck since i am not in a good mood. “ He called for the guards to take her away as he on his throne and schemed in anger.

"Ah!" Irja cried when he turned into a snake, stiffening as he slithered between her legs and picked up the dress with her body. She tensed as she looked into the cold snake eyes as it spoke before she shook her head. That was definitely worse than the first image of had been, then came a third. Irja jumped back looking at the menacing alluring figure. In a way, his stature and pose reminded her of Sulev. The way Sulev always presented himself, until he moved forward with the cane.

Irja twisted as he moved around with the cane showing her legs to him, she felt embarrassed as he spoke. Her jaw tightened at the thought of being a breeding partner to Lucifer, then again Rat had said something along how lucky she was. However repulsed by the sound she was, Irja was blushing as if being pulled into his spell. She couldn't speak simply just stare at him in awe as he spoke about her being a queen, ruling next to him, bedding him tonight.

The reaction was cut short when the doors busted open, causing Irja to jump and twist back broken from the alluring spell Lucifer had cast over her. Irja let out a sigh of relief as the demon started speaking, her fears shifting away. It wasn't the end of the world, there were still more seals God had kept hidden. Of course he would be clever enough to do such a thing before allowing Lucifer to destroy the world. She was silent, watching the flames erupt from Lucifer in anger, the act made her jump, frightened and scoot away from him as she continued to listen. Irja liked this demon, she couldn't help but laugh at the way he smiled, as if enjoying making Lucifer cringe. Only when she heard about Vicarious being alive did she smile softly and relax..until Lucifer yelled again.

Irja watched Lucifer sit back on his throne, the look of annoyance on his face clear. Her smile had faded when he talked about rough sex, no doubt Irja would not be walking the next day. Irja didn't say a word as the guards came, laughing at her as they picked her up and took her out of the throne room.

She couldn't say she was overly happy being thrown back into the room, but she was happy to be alone. "That was..weird..." Irja stood up, rubbing her ass as she watched the guard's hand disappear. She groaned, moving through the portal to see the bathroom again. Grunting Irja returned to her room jumping back as she saw the small frame of Rat on the bed.

"Ah! Little halfbred! There you are!" Rat jumped off the bed, scampering over to Irja and pulling on the dress. "The Lord? Did he like you? Will you bed?" Rat's eyes twinkled, curiosity in them as if she herself had wished she was in Irja's shoes. Irja gulped, nodding down at the small woman who sighed, a smile pooling on her face. "How many hours must you wait? Siren only waited a few seconds, Acid a month, Anna thirty minutes..I waited over a year." Rat was still tugging on Irja's dress fixing it so her breasts were more seen.

"What did you say? You said you have all been through this?.." Irja's brows were furrowed, confused as she squirmed out of Rat's hold, moving the dress she wore so her breasts couldn't be seen through the clothe.

"Oh no! Don't do that, he won't like that!" Rat jumped, but Irja had extended a hand pointing at her angrily. Rat looked up at Irja, nose twitching.

"Speak!" Irja demanded, she had enough of Rat avoiding the question, enough of the demon woman looking at her with envious eyes. That's what they were, they had never been pitying her, they had been envying her. "I don't understand why he would bed all of you, don't demons have certain tastes for pretty things?" Irja was speaking, ignorant and Rat sighed rolling her eyes as she backed away from Irja placing her hands together.

"Alright then little girl lemme tell you what happens. You will bed the good Lord, you will do whatever he says, endure any pain he wants, any sexual act he wants from you, you will be his good little breeding whore and you will never question your place below his feet." Rat's eyes had snapped, turning red in anger. Irja's hand fell her face wide eyed. "Lucifer fancies pretty things like you, he must have told you about his harem?" Irja nodded to the question her face turning white. "Good. That's where pretty things like you go when he no longer wants them. Other Demons call it the pleasure pits, where Lucifer lets any demon do what he wishes with the women who displeased him. That being said, we are like this because we betrayed him. We were his favorites at one point." Rat bowed her head, avoiding her eyes with Irja.

"What happened?" Irja found herself asking the question, her face had gone white at the thought of any of those demons being able to fuck her like they pleased. Rat looked up at Irja sighing.

"Long ago we were all beautiful woman, some of us girls. Lucifer wanted us, to make us his, the ones that were closer to the dark powers. Siren was the first, a beautiful angel from India, she watched over all the children, sung them to sleep, but she had grown so bored with just helping the children she had began to sing them to sleep in a way they would never awake again. Lucifer liked that from Siren, her darkness, so he bed her, made her his wife, and for many years she was his favorite." Rat coughed into her hand, Irja's eye twitched. How had such a pretty thing turned into what Siren was now? Rat cleared her throat before continuing. "Over the years, Siren had become so consumed with lust that behind Lucifer's back she had began to face fuck some of the guards, or fucking them. Lucifer caught wind of this, walked into the middle season Siren was having with one of his beloved guards. Displeased, the lord cut off her face, her breasts, removed any organs of pleasure and twisted her to be his loyal subject. She's no longer a tool of pleasure, she is a mean to keep his new toys calmer. Just in case anyone tries to betray Lucifer like that again, he made sure to post her organs in his harmen's wall. A reminder of those who betrayed his..love." Irja's skin had turned cold, she understood now what Siren had been through, but it didn't seem like she had minded at all. "Anna..er Locusts was next..a smart girl from Scotland. She loved to read, wanted all the knowledge she could consume, so the girl found a book on summoning the devil. She begged the devil to take her innocence in exchange for all the knowledge he could give her. Amused with Locusts, he kept her by his side, until after a few days of fucking her grew tired of her scattered brain. He turned her into a swarm locusts, saying 'Your brain and body are as scattered as Locusts, when you can return to me as a full swarm I will grant you your knowledge, and your soul will be mine.' It took Locusts two centuries before she could bring her swarm together to face Lucifer." Rat sighed at the thought, as if she remembered the event fondly, and she looked up at Irja who was silent. "Acid was the third, and I was the fourth. We were twins. Acid was a great warrior in Eqypt, and I was great...for rumors spreading. Needless to say Lucifer bed us both together, Acid was more like a man than a woman. Bored with her he turned her into what she is now, neither woman neither man but both...I..." Rat's gaze dropped again, as if ashamed, she didn't look up at Irja as she spoke. "I was so useful to Lucifer for so long. I told him of a seer that could see the war of Heaven and Hell and would help us win. So he brought the girl to his chambers, and she helped us win. He was so happy with me, until God had managed to sneak a rat into Hell before the structure was as well maintained as it is now...The seer turned on Lucifer, lying to him about what God's plans were. On top of such things..to save her life so she could be a whore in Lucifer's harem, she turned on me..She told Lucifer I had been relaying information to God for centuries..all of which was true. He called me a 'Rat'..and turned me into one for ratting on Hell..I promised him I would only ever rat to him again, so he has kept me alive.." Irja was frozen, gulping at the thought of being turned into a creature like them. She wondered if she would bore Lucifer, what he would turn her into as Rat sighed and shook her head. Rat grabbed Irja's hand, squeezing lightly and Irja looked down at her slowly. "Do not fear little halfbred. All you must do is let Lucifer play with you as he likes, and if he loves you, you must love him back. Never betray him and he will not grow bored of you..You aren't like us. He's waited a long time for you, I doubt you'll bore him now as long as you are loyal to him like we are now!" Rat giggled, pleased as she pulled at Irja's dress again. This made the dress at her breasts more see through, revealing them again. "Oh my..guess I took a long time to explain. The guards should be back for you in a little bit. Why not go relax in your bath.." Rat tugged on Irja's hands drawing her close. "If Lucifer really likes you, he won't let you anywhere out of his sight, and your room will be his. That's all you have to hope for..that or I'll be showing you to the harem of whores."

Rat had left through the portal sometime ago. Irja has stood there staring at the dark thing for a while before she had found herself going through the door. She had done just what Rat had suggested; pulling off her clothing and stepping in the warm water, sinking down in the pool and sitting on a rock naked. Though Irja couldn't relax, she had lots of things to fear in a few moments. "If he likes me he'll never leave me alone..if I betray him I'll be turned into something terrible..if he doesn't like me I'll be another whore for his demons to fuck.." Irja was repeating those three scenarios over and over. She had first been happy her father had lived, that she might be saved, but she didn't think it was such a good option anymore. Or perhaps he had known about this all along. "Anyone one of those..I'm completely fucked.." Irja realized.​

Deimon shivered in the arctic wind as he help Saint Nicholas unload the chariot. His base stood on the north pole as humans has wrote about in their fairy-tales but he knew none pf them could see or interact with. Nick had set a huge ward around the base and it rendered all inside undetectable to the mortals. He brushed the Ice off his mask then rubbed his frost lined brow as he walked up to the garage and pulled the Reindeer into the stables. The stables were huge, and accommodated over forty thousand Bucks ready for war. This was the forward base of operations for the war against hell on earth, and Nicks army of elves were bred for war.

Rugo, General of the army greeted Nick by the entryway to the of the fort. “Good evening Sir, I have good news! All seals have held since the first was broken and Hell’s army is stagnant!” he shouted over the wind and snow and they entered in the main hall and the door slammed behind them with a heavy thud. Deimon let the heat soak into his bones and watched the Big Saint walk over to the fire to warm himself as he answered his General.

“That is Indeed good news Rugo,” he motioned to warren who lay at his feet on the floor. “We need to get him on a table and operate. I want out best casters on it.”

“Yes Sir, Right away.” Rugo snapped his fingers and two elven guards appeared to carry him away. Deimon had remembered when he first came to St. Nick's base, he expected short elves but these were more like humans but a little taller usually and had emerald armor with ageless faces. This threw Deimon off more than finding out Santa was a blade wielding, seasoned warrior. But in the many years that he had been here he had grown accustomed to training and preparing for the end.

He grew angry when Valeria told him he couldn't go with the man to fight Lucifer. He had been training all his life for that moment. He remembered to keep his emotions in check as Nicholas had taught him and unwrapped his cloth mask and hung his armor on the hooks next to the fire. “Are you sure that we should keep him here Sensei? He could bring us trouble.” He asked.

“The only thing that will bring trouble is your questioning.” Nick said with a gruff voice and rubbed his beard thoughtfully. “Now i need you to go and watch the operation and meet me in my study when it is finished.” He turned and walked up the wooden stairs as his heavy boots echoed until their sound disappeared.

Even after a hundred years he still treated Deimon like a child. It was frustrating. Deimon had become so powerful yet nothing seemed to please his trainer. He would show him one day he could be useful. He strode about the fort until he came to the medical wing and saw that four elven healers were busy purging the wound before it could be held in the Demon Spawns body. Well actually the Cherubs body. He had forgotten that Vicarious wasn't actually a full Demon.

Hours passed and and Deimon did not falter in his watch. He was there until the healers walked away from the operating table tired and empty of power. “He will survive but the taint is still in him. It will hurt him every so often.” One said as she passed. He gave her a nod and looked at the man lying on the table. More a boy still than man, yet he had something about him that Deimon didn't like. With a frown he turned away and made his way to Nicholas’ study.

Lucifer was not in a good mood at all when Irja had been taken away at his command. How could he have gotten tricked so easily when victory was at just a breath away? He slammed his fists on the arm of the throne in anger and let loose a string of curses. His army was ready to move and he was ready to take his form in the flesh in the mortal realm but he couldn't move them. Lucifer was not patient by any means and he found that his mood soured quickly when he had to wait.

He was so deep in his thoughts he had not seen Vicarious looking down on him from a rafter above the high seat. It had been fairly easy to sneak in, as most demons were idiots. So he planned to marry his daughter huh? He winced when he thought about his huge member splitting open his offspring. She would be lucky to survive such an event and Vicarious was powerless. In hell this was Lucifer's realm. He was all powerful and Vicarious was but a fly on the wall. He brooded in anger knowing that this whole thing was futile. He had to find a weak spot, someway to get her before he took her. He moved back into the shadows and disappeared.

Lucifer looked up to the ceiling and frowned. He could have sworn he had seen movement. Maybe his nerves were getting to him. A good fuck would do perfect right now. He stood up and made his way to the door and up the royal tower he went. His beauty had better be there waiting for him or she would see what the beast looked like.

Irja had wanted to sleep, but she could only lay in the bath pondering the things to come. Her heart was racing, thrumming and scared below her chest. She had not moved from the spot in the pool since Rat had left and her muscles were starting to ache from being in the same position for so long. Irja ignored the pain, going over the stories Rat had told her. She realized, all of them had been there for centuries, most likely from the beginning of time or since ancient times. All four of them had been loved by Lucifer and in return they had scorned his love gaining the features they now had, but they were all so loyal to him now. She would have sworn if she had gone through anything she would have left Hell as soon as she could, since they had already betrayed him why did they stay? The thought of a soul dying did not make sense to Irja. How could a soul die? Was it not eternal? However, she thought more and more over the subject. It would make no sense if a soul could not perish if there was a war to come, and that made enough sense for Irja to understand the complexity of things. After all, this was Lucifer's realm and she knew they mostly were never allowed to leave in the first place.

Irja had managed to pull herself from the bath. To her surprise her skin was not wrinkled like a normal bath, but the water dripped from her skin to the floor. She sighed, looking at the bath and then looking over at the makeshift sink. Irja moved over to it, opening a cabinet. To her surprise towels were inside and she grabbed one drying herself off and wrapping it around her. She grunted, picking up her dress and moving through the black portal back into the large room. She sighed, dropping the towel to pull the dress, now loose, over her frame again. The towel disappeared within seconds and Irja huffed. She moved over to the desk, with the papers, simply sitting in it as she fiddled with the different papers examining it.​

Lucifer opened his door slowly with a creak to find it bare. His eyes grew red hot as he saw that she had not come. How dare she! He was so angry, that he had forgotten that she was in a cell of a sense and could not leave the room she was in. Still, it made no excuse for the witches he had sent to look after her and the guards. He backed out the door and killed every guard he saw in sight at a mere glance, melting them in hate. He could always find more souls to fill their places in the hall of souls located deep underneath the palace. At the moment he was so hot he could burn every soul in hell without hesitation.

He opened the gateway to the room and moved in like he owned the place and he did. He was silent looking about the room noticing how generous he had been to her. He looked upon all of the nice furnishings and saw her at her desk with her back to him, hair wet and looking as if she had just washed. He had been so generous of late to all of his subjects in Hell. Between the news of the war and this untrained woman before him, he had lost all patience. And his shitty slaves were just the cherry on top. He moved behind her and gripped her hair hard. “Do you think my commands are just whispers you can ignore slave?” he hissed and threw her to the ground. He looked at the desk and saw that she had been rummaging through her things. Her swiped them all of the top of the desk, sending papers and other shit all over the floor. He looked down at her with completely no empathy.

“Do not misunderstand me slave, I am your master until the end of time, It can be comfortable for you or i can make it nightmarish.” With that he walked over to the wardrobe and pulled it open and thumbed through the clothing appreciating how each would look on her. He found a red lacy one that barely covered any skin and when it covered it was see through in most parts. He pulled it off the hanger and tossed it on the empty bed. “Here, this will do. Come to my room in that and i expect some authentic enthusiasm.” He looked down at her again as he stepped over her and walked to the far wall and placed a hand on it and a door appeared. “This will allow you freedom to come to chambers. Do not misuse this, there will be great punishment if you do.”

He opened the door and stepped into his bedroom. It was quite lavish with a four post bed that was so large it seemed twenty bodies could sleep comfortably on it, and there had been times twenty had. The blankets were silk and fur and the sheets colored blood red and black. The carpet was soft as he became naked and looked at himself in the large mirror on the wall facing the bed. He was a specimen to be marveled at and he was every day, and he made sure of it. His cock dropped to his knees and was at least four inches thick. Not many could fit his member inside but he made sure it happened. He slipped on a black robe and sat in a chair at the desk by the window covered by thick red curtains. She would make a fine wife, once trained.

Irja had been pulling out all sorts of parchments. She had expected the guards to come and take her to his chambers like Rat had said, but it seemed like every demon liked to shuffle off their duties to the next. The parchments were all beautiful in their own way, gold trimmed some of them, as well as gems had been placed in others. It was spectacular, though Irja should have expected nothing less since she was in hell.

"Ah!" Her hands were on her hair as he tugged it back, forcing her to look at his red eyes. She had not heard him step into the room, as much was to be expected since he owned all of this. Irja's eyes were wide, face pale as he yanked her from the chair and threw her on the ground. Her jaw collided with the ground and she held it as she sat up watching him destroy all the things on the desk she had just been in. Irja only gulped as he moved to the dress, watching the handles turn gold as he pulled it open and shifted through what was inside, though she had yet to look what was in there. "I'm..." Irja thought twice about making excuses for not appearing, for the guards or the four old favorites of his not fetching her, she simply sighed. "..sorry." She knew her words meant little as he seemed to be too angered to acknowledge her.

Irja had pressed herself into the ground when he walked over her, expecting him to squish her below his feet. That would be fitting for angering him, would it not? To her surprise she only saw the skimpy thing in front of her as he passed, pulling forth a door close to the black portal that lead to her bathroom. She watched him open it and step through silent.

Irja hated the thing she had replaced the dress with. It was embarrassing and what parts it covered, barely her pussy or her breasts, was see through it really left nothing to the imagination. She shook her head, passing the mirror in her room before going to the door. Irja hesitated, not sure if she could do this, but then she thought about what Rat had been turned into and Irja froze. What happened to the woman who refused to lay with him? Rat had not said anything about those woman and Irja dreaded to find out. Instead she opened the door, sliding into his room with her arms crossed over her waist as she looked around slowly before finding him. She gulped before forcing a smile on her face. "I'm here my lord." Her face wanted to twist at the words, it felt odd on her tongue and she didn't like the taste it left. Still, she had voiced it, keeping the awkward smile on her face as she started to move slowly closer to him.​

His eyes smoldered with lust when he gazed upon her body. So fragile and so perfect. She looked like she had no other purpose in life besides looking beautiful. She started to approach him and he held up a hand. “Stop.” He made her freeze where she stood and moved over to her and sniffed her scent, by hell, she was lush with sex. “You are not yet worthy to have me, so you shall be taken like i take my slaves.” with the last word he clasped a shackle onto her wrist, then the other. Then seemingly from nowhere chains from the head posts of the bed dragged her onto the bed and held her to the bed as his prisoner.

He watched this with a smirk and turned to open a cabinet behind him. Inside were gags, whips, straps, masks, and an assortment of other things. He picked out a whip with manny tassels of leather at the end and gave it a smart crack, and shed his robe, revealing his perfect body to her. “This is to help with your training as my lover.” he walked over to her and slapped on her thigh, but it only left a slight red mark. “First of all i expect you to be in my chambers whenever i am feeling like i need a good fuck” He grasped her leg and flipped her on her stomach, twisting the chains around each other so now that her hands were close at the middle of the headboard. He wiped her exposed ass, with the tassels and it left bright red streaks across her flesh. He admired how her butt jiggled with every lash as he whipped her again and again. “Secondly, you must get used to the pain. There will be much, but you will learn to enjoy it.” He stopped the lashing, and gripped her left cheek, that was bruising already. “Now i want you to beg for my cock slave. Beg like you crave your air. Like you crave life.” his voice was like a sultry sexed up beast, commanding to be fucked.

Irja's guise of a smile faded when he told her to stop. She gulped, had she done something wrong? Still she stood, eyes twitching as he sniffed her like Vicarious had before, and then she heard his words. The words didn't hit her as badly as the chains wrapping around her wrists tugging on her. "W-What did I do wrong?" Irja couldn't help but ask as she looked at him, confused with what she had done that was displeasing to him. Or perhaps he got bored quickly. Irja gulped as the chains started reeling her into the bed and she didn't fight, she simply walked with it as it dragged her halfway across the room.

She found herself on the bed, wide eyed, unable to move with the restraints as he moved closer. She saw the whip in his hand and she froze, terrified. Rat had told her to do whatever he wanted, endure whatever he wanted but Irja didn't like the looks of that thing or the look of the thing as he slapped her thigh. Irja nodded her head to his words, yelping as he flipped her onto her stomach. At least she was thankful the sheets/bedding was soft and cushioned her. "H-How am I going to know that unless you tell me?" Irja had to ask, even though she wasn't sure she wanted to. The back of the outfit she wore was a g-string, showing off her ass more. Irja's hands tensed when he lashed her, she couldn't move her wrists from where the chains kept them, and her face scrunched as her ass jiggled, but he continued and the more he hit the more Irja couldn't hold back from crying out in pain.

She was pleased in a way when he stopped and she gasped for air as he gripped her sore ass check making her whole body tense as she groaned in pain. At least Irja could look at the sheets as she barred her teeth, her eyes forever twitching, tears had ran down her face without warning, from the pain of being whipped. "I want you to fuck me, please! Fuck me like you want!" Irja's head hung low, forcing herself to say the words like Rat had instructed. Rat probably knew best, she had experienced this once and from that had become one of his favorites. "I want you to use me!" Irja hated saying those last words, but she gushed out the words thinking about living, if she had been begging for her life.​

Lucifer heard her pleas but he wasn't convinced until he heard her cy that she wanted him to use her. He stroked his large cock in one hand up and down slowly as he looked at her laying there on his bed helplessly. Lucifer was ready to fuck. He had not had a good fucking in a long, long time. “Very well slave, I shall grant your wish.” he reached over and grasped her ass as he leapt onto the bed. He pushed up her ass and lined himself up with her. He looked at her smooth back and how it dipped low until rising again, her heart shaped ass presented to him. Her ass hole was like a puckered rosebud and he pushed a thumb in opening her up. Fuck sh was tight and he pushed his cock head against her pussy, spreading her lips and pushing his head in.

One hand griped her asscheek as his thumb buried itself deeper into her ass, and his cock impaled her inch by inch splitting her open. He felt her skin on his, so tight and warm. There was no way he was going to fit himself inside of her, not at the state she was in. she was nearly virgin, and her pussy clamped on him like a vice. He held her firmly as he pushed into her more and more until his tip hit her cervix. He felt a fire inside him consume his soul and all of the day's tension he took out on her, pumping in and out of her sex like she was his whore, and tonight she was. “Im sure you love this bitch. You love your masters cock deep inside you.”

Irja was whimpering, she couldn't believe she was asking for such things from such a creature, but she did not wish to be another aftermath of his wrath and it did not feel like anyone was coming to save her anytime soon. She shivered at his words closing her eyes as her ass tensed when he grabbed her ass and got onto his bed. The bed rattled under and she gulped as he forced her ass up, moving the cloth out of the way to push a finger in her ass. Irja tensed, not used to the feeling of something in her ass as her eyes got wide. Then the feeling of his hard cock head came against her wet lips, still moist from earlier events, before he started pushing in making her gasp at the girth of him.

Irja squirmed under him as he pushed his finger in deeper then she thought it could reach, and the way each inch of him pushed inside her forcing her to spread wider and cry in pain. A cry of surprise came from her lips when she felt his head press against her back wall in such a manner she had never felt before. Though she had expected him to pause to allow her body to adjust to his girth, instead he began to thrust. Her arms tensed, teeth biting on her lower lip as her brows furrowed whimpering the more her went. The more he thrusted the harder it became to hold her breath and her body grew and more used to the feeling before her whimpers were mixed with moans. Irja's eyes were open, mouth wide as he spoke, but her only real good reply was a groan of pleasure.​

Lucifer poked her juicy cunt over and over again making her moan. She was his, and he gave her ass a slap to show his dominance. They were fucking full doggy style now and he was mesmerised watching her ass bounce and jiggle with each thrust he gave her. It was a hypnotic sight to say the least and he felt himself ready to come at any moment. Her moans were pushing him to move faster and faster. He was jack hammering her at an inhuman speed that only he could pull off.

He grabbed hold of her hair and as he felt his cum start to rise he shoved his cock down her throat and let himself released a river of cum down her throat. He held her mouth on his member until he went soft and even then he still stuffed her pretty mouth. “Yes darling, you can handle my cock and you have made me happy indeed.” He slid his cock out of her mouth slowly dragging across her lips. They had gone for hours and he was actually quite tired. “You will sleep with me tonight. Tomorrow we will wed.” he got up and walked to the bathroom and took a hot piss into the toilet. She would make a fine wife. She still needed training of course but this time was pretty decent for her first time.

He shook his cock a few times and when he returned to the room he felt something, somehow more powerful. He looked at her confused and then looked to the door, where a sudden knock came. A muffled cry from the other side “a seal has been broken my lord!” It was the voice of Asmodeus. He looked back at Irja with wonderment and with a sly smile on his face said, “well it looks like you are my good luck charm.”

Irja could not believe how long they had gone, she had re-framed from feeling as much pleasure as she could from the act, but had sub-came along the way. Only two or three orgasms had occurred, enough though to drain her. She could not believe how fast he was moving, and no doubt she would be bruised up badly the next day from it. She acted however, everything that was being done to her.

Irja's eyes fluttered open when he had suddenly pulled out and was grabbing her hair. Her mouth was open, breathing heavily as he shoved his cock all the way down her throat. Her shoulders shook as he poured his cum down her, straight into her stomach. She looked up at him, as he pulled his cock out of her mouth to speak, dragging the thing across her lips and coating them.

The moment he had left, she had been alone. How ever something had changed inside of her. Irja questioned the feeling, the weird tingling sensation pouring over her body, but her eyes remained open as it occurred. Then, golden runes had formed over her body, a large one glowed brightly on her back, before smaller ones formed moving down her hips, and to the front of her legs. They moved the opposite way as well, going up her shoulders, before going down around her breasts and meeting under them. Irja closed her eyes for the moment at the feeling, her body was too limb to move, and sore, but the knock came and she looked in the direction of the door. Irja heard the words, and she blinked in confusion as Lucifer spoke. "A seal...I'm..the seal?"​

Back
Top Bottom