Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whispering Shadows ||Lagerthera x jjfanrb||

"It wasn't me...well it was but not this me!" Irja exclaimed as Warren had darted up the stairs wondering why she had cried. Her hands were on her head as she shook it, not wanting to think about the video about all of this happening. Irja wanted to go back to a normal life, a normal family, a normal over protective mother and father that had always loved her. "It's n-nothing.." Irja closed her eyes inhaling as she tried to relax. Warren, stayed away from Irja like she had wished, all of this was too weird.

Then, the voice came, making Irja jump out of her skin for a bit and fall to the ground with wide eyes. There he was, Vicarious, her real father drunk as he walked around them, angered at both of them. Mainly, he seemed more angry at Warren then Irja. Irja backed up, against broken railing as Vicarious attacked Warren. She closed her eyes, not wishing to watch anymore violence, but...her life did revolve around violence.

Irja jumped at the yelling, of the sounds of punching, at the loud noises he made. Then she heard the mocking voice of Vicarious, annoyed about what Irja had been crying about moments ago. She listened to him, wincing, as he smashed in the t.v., telling her to get over it and quickly, telling her he was done playing games.

"How can you expect me to get over it..when all of this crap happens in one day?" Irja wrapped her arms over her chest, looking at Warren as he walked past her without a word. She knew Vicarious was downstairs, probably drinking more, as he couldn't stand the sight of them. Irja sighed, annoyed at herself, at the whole situation. "Isn't there a way to stop all of this?" Irja wondered, if she could just turn back time, or fix this so it was like none of it had happened. Even if that meant getting rid of herself. "Literally hell is breaking loose all around me!" Irja was freaking out in a sense. All of this mad house, was because of her, and she just couldn't grasp the entirety of it.

Annoyed, Irja had made her way downstairs, not caring if Warren followed or not. She found Vicarious where she thought he would be, by the booze. She walked past him, noticing none of the food or drink cabinets had been messed with. "They were only looking for me then? Great." Irja groaned, pulling the bottle from Vicarious lips. "I think you've had enough." She said, annoyed, instead of putting it down. She looked at the bottle before huffing and putting it to her lips, tilting her head back as she took a large swig. She swallowed, extending her arm to him. "Bottoms up." Irja said dully.​

Vicarious watched his daughter come into the kitchen and take the bottle from his hands “what- Hey that's mine” He grabbed it out off her mouth making a large ‘pop’ as it came from her ripe lips. He waved it in front of her face “You are not old enough to drink yet youngling” He sneered in her face. He watched her pout and smiled. She was so cute when she did that. That and her attitude really made him feel….

His smile faded suddenly. No, he wasn't thinking about…..He squinted his eyes at her and tilted his head sideways a bit. She was attractive to him. He had the fucking hots for his own daughter! How had this happened? He began to deduce in his head running the ideas and reason on how this could have came to be. His mouth turned into a frown as he ran his eyes over her. His Drunken mind could be the cause but he preferred his women older and mature. This was a conundrum. Vicarious had always taken what he wanted and when he wanted it. This was the first time he actually held himself back. His eyes flashed to warren who was sitting in the hallway upstairs. Then he flashed his eyes to her again.

Faster than humanly possible he paralyzed warren and paralyzed his daughter. He moved in close to her and sniffed her hair. It smelled of the shampoo she used. He pushed her hair back with a single finger, revealing her smooth neck that dipped into her breasts hidden by the hoodie she wore. He traced a hand down them and paused at her stomach. He looked at her in the eyes and slowly lifted her shirt with one hand exposing her flat core. Vicarious slowly undid the strings on her pants and let her shorts fall to the floor. He forced her with is mind to spread her legs out and saw bruises on her thighs that he assumed came from the fight. Suddenly he ripped off her panties with a quick tear of the lace. Her teen sex was revealed so young and nubile and he leaned in close to her his stubble rubbing against her smooth cheek. His finger slid inside of her pussy and he felt her juices inside and he quickly pulled out. He stepped back and put the finger to his nose. He knew that smell…...It was him….and something else. But that wasn't possible. He had never entered her.

He walked around her and saw that her exposed ass was bruised as well. And it was a nice ass, just like her mother's. He forced her body to lean over the counter and stick her butt out to him and he rubbed his hands up and down her firm bubble butt. “Now i am only going to ask you once who did this?” He gave her ass a hard slap with the palm of his hand, leaving a bright red mark on her right cheek. “My daughter had been having sex with demons? Who were they?” he gave her ass another spank harder this time and watched the cheek go even more scarlet. “I know you can't answer right now but i know how your attitude is and this is what a girl with an attitude needs.” he gave her ass a pinch and spanked it so hard it sent a loud crack through the silent house.

Warren was on the top of the stairs totally frozen. He had been thinking about what had just happened and why Vicarious was acting this way all of a sudden. He knew he would be angry but not like this. Not in a drunken rage that left all in his path fearful. This was not like him. Then the paralysis took over. At first he didn't know what happened but he listened to Vicarious in the kitchen but couldn't see for sure. He could only see out of the corner of his eye that he was close...then he took of her pants. The Telor inside him cried out in rage and fought what was the invisible hands that held him. From deep inside Warren felt a Power so hot and strong it seemed to make his insides glowing embers. His eyes turned pure red. Vicarious put a finger inside of Irja and pushed the magma like power up higher and higher until warren thought he would explode. Fangs sprouted from his teeth, longer and more feral than before and his body mass grew fifty pound more muscle bursting the buttons on his shirts and tearing his jeans. His hair grew longer and now touched his shoulders, like a wolf’s mane.

Suddenly the Barrier broke around him and He stood up ripping away his shirt and ripping off the wooden banister whole. “SHE’S MINE!” he roared in a low and growl that Vicarious caught with a wide eyed look.

“You took my daughter?” Vicarious said not believing it

“Get your evil hands OFF OF HER VICARIOUS!” Warren bellowed and lept down stairs and snached her way, and cradled her in his arms before putting her down and crouching over her in a protective stance. Warrens breath was heavy as he watched Vicarious’ every move with flickering red eyes.

“You took my fucking daughter?!” Vicarious said again louder. That would explain why he felt like he wanted her. Why he wanted to fuck his little girl until she called him daddy. His soul was Warrens and Warren's soul was his. They were connected in all ways including love. “Warren you little shit I'm going to-”

Warren pounced sending Vicarious to the ground and on the floor they wrestled with no clear winner or loser until Warren picked Vicarious up like he was nothing and through him throgh the wall into the living room “She is mine Victor! Only mine! Never touch her again!”

Vicarious got to his feet and said nothing. He wanted to blow this whole place to the moon but he would not harm Irja for the sake of revenge, Warren was standing over Irja again and baring his fangs. He would have to get him out of the house if he was going to destroy him.

Warren saw Vicarious rush at him like a freight train, And warren opened a portal in front of them and stepped through it He had to protect Irja from him. Warren didn't know how he created that portal. He felt the fire inside do it. They were in some cave by the ocean he didn't know where. But the sound of waves could be heard crashing against the rocks not far way. He put Irja down gently and stepped back giving her space as his eyes turned black again and his hair returned to normal. “You are safe from him now. Sulev Told me to protect you and I will do that.” He struggled for breath and sat down sweat glistening on his chest and back. A small cut was above his eye where he had been hurt in the fight and it dripped blood onto the sandy floor.

Irja looked at him dully when he had pulled the wine bottle from her lips with an audible pop, though she had managed to get a large swig of it and swallow. She smiled at his comment, rolling her eyes. "I thought demons didn't care about the rule book?" Irja remembered hearing that once, that demons did whatever they wanted without thinking about consequences. Irja looked at him smiling her, that look on his face looked familiar. It reminded her of Warren in a sense, since he was no longer Telor. "What?"

Irja's arms crossed over her chest, though her chest was hidden below the hoodie. She wore no bra below, just some underwear she had found cleaned in Telor's closest from when she used to spend the night, and his shorts on. She looked at Vicarious curiously as he looked her up and down, like he was debating on weather to bend her over and fuck her or not. Irja took a deep breath in, stepping back at that thought, he wasn't really thinking about such things...was he?

Just as Irja's arms fell by her side, she was moving her head ready to speak and then....She couldn't move. Her eyes widened. Before she could blink, he was close to her sniffing her hair. Some bristles of her hair flew from her face as he exhaled, but she only stared at what she could, his neck, in fear of what he might do. The feeling of her hair being pushed out of the way made Irja gulp, but his hands passing over her clothed breasts made her shiver. She couldn't move, couldn't fight, couldn't protest as he looked at her, and lifted up her hoodie. This can't be happening.. Then, her shorts were on the ground, pooling at her feet revealing the pink underwear with kitties on them. There was this force in her head, telling her to spread her legs and Irja resisted, but found herself doing it anyway as she waited, frightened. What am I doing? He was powerful, she could feel it with the paralyzes, with the force in her mind. Irja wanted to scream when she felt the fabric tear, revealing her already abused sex, and then his rough cheek brushed against her own smooth one. Irja's face twisted, as best it could as he stuck a finger inside of her, she wanted to scream, to force him back, to bite him, but as quickly as he had stuck it in he pulled it out. She watched him, sniffing his finger, the expression on his face looked like that of utter confusion. Irja realized then, remembering the event, that Warren had cum inside of her, that there were still traces of his seed inside of her.

Irja wanted to fight him, her mind was shrieking as he forced her to bend over the counter, silently, as he stood behind her. No doubt Irja's ass was ample, Warren had seemed to enjoy her ass as much too, and Iiris had been much older than Irja when Vicarious had first met him. Irja, was still very young, and she took care of her body, her ass reflected that. Somehow, her hands were on the counter by her face as she felt him rubbing her ass up and down. She couldn't protest, couldn't move as he did so. He wouldn't really? She asked the question as he spoke, asking her a question she could not reply to in this state. Irja's body jerked forward, her mind cried in surprise pain as he spanked her, making her ass jiggle as he did so. How the hell am I suppose to answer you like this! Irja cried in her head as he spanked her harder on the same spot, only making it sting even more and turn a brighter shade of red. Her skin jumped when he pinched her, before spanking her again. At least, he had admitted to her he knew she could not respond to him. Asshole! Irja was angered, putting her in this situation she could not move from. Tears collected in the corner of her eyes from the last spank, one rolling down her cheek. He was spanking the same place, only making it hurt more and more as he spanked it harder. Fuck!

Irja had managed to close her eyes, that much she could do. As she heard the billowing cry of Warren, her eyes shout open, his words ringing in her ears as Vicarious realized who had taken her innocence. "O!" Irja mustered as Warren came out of no where, snacking her up like a small cub placing her on the ground in her paralyzed state. She was trying her hardest, as the two seemed to fight, to muster some energy into the tips of her fingers to break what was holding them captive.

Somehow the two of them had fought, on the ground away from her. Irja managed to get her fingers to move, she flexed them. Hurry up Irja! Hurry hurry! She was trying to break the rest of it, but it was harder than expected. Irja tried not to pay attention to them, though she could hear everything they were saying, every punch they threw, and the claim Warren had given her as his.

Just as her fingers had started to move, she started to roll her wrists getting the barrier off them. She heard the large crash and then..the words Warren as he moved over her again in a protective state. Her feet started to move, but not quickly enough. Come on! Work! Work! I need to run! Irja wanted nothing more to spring to her feet as she heard Vicarious sprinting forward to attack Warren again. FUCK! Irja thought, under him and then...

Irja's eyes were closed tightly, she had broken enough of the barrier she could curl up in a ball, all her muscles tensing as Warren had lifted her up. She had thought, he was going to use her as a shield against Vicarious, but instead he moved forward, before setting her down on a cold damp rock floor. Her eyes shot open, her body shaking as she heard the soft swish of the portal disappear. Thus, the rest of the barrier was severed, allowing Irja to quickly prop herself up and look around with wide eyes. She looked at Warren, pulling the hoodie down to cover her entire body as he spoke.

"You are all crazy!" Irja exclaimed, annoyed as Warren sat down, he looked beaten and bruised from all the fighting that had happened a bit ago. From the time Vicarious had knocked him into that small room, to the time where he was fighting to protect her. She huffed, sighing as she looked at the cut above his blackening eye. Irja grabbed the bottom of his jeans, which were tearing, she tore a small patch off. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not taking off your pants." Irja mused, snapping the piece of fabric between both hands. Water was dripping outside of the cave, and there were small pools of water around them. She dunked the piece of fabric in the small puddle, before bringing it to the cut above his eye and laying it across his forehead. She looked at him for a second, relaxing. "Thank you for saving me.." Irja moved so her back was against the cave, before she moved resting her cheek against his shoulder. "Won't he find us eventually?" Irja wondered as she closed her eyes. Her arms were crossed over her chest, legs laid flat in front of her against the ground. She had told him not to come near her, yet she was leaning on him after such a thing. Irja gulped of the thought of Vicarious looking at her like a hungry wolf ready to eat her alive. This day kept getting more fucked up.

Vicarious blinked in wonderment at the portal opening and closing in a blink. He had the power to create a portal? He had no idea how he had gotten that strong, because he hadn't made him that way. He was supposed to be his minion. It just so happened that he had been told to protect her and that boys vessel he had used was interfering with Vicarious giving him orders. He would find them eventually he was certain, but the problem was there was little time. Who knew what Lucifer was planning and what move he was going to make next? The apocalypse had begun and he was playing games with the few demons that were on his side. Well at least they were supposed to be.

Vicarious wiped the blood from his mouth and kicked a broken chair out of his path as he walked out of the kitchen and into the upturned living room. He walked outside into the night air and took in a deep breath. He walked down the path to the street and behind him the house burst into bright blue flame. He was through with being subtle. Piss on the peasants that walked this earth. He would kill them all, or die trying.

Across the nation News stations and large protests and rallies were all tanking about what had happened that day. Some said it was aliens what had done the damage. Some said it was a secret goverment experiment gone wrong. Some said it was all a hoax to make the people panic. However, it was the crazy fools outside holding the bible who had it right. For, on their mighty steeds the four horsemen rode with fury that would bring destruction to the world. Vicarious did not know that they were coming, not so soon anyhow.

Warren Looked at her when she called him crazy with tired eyes. But the black pools widened when she came to him and touched his ragged jeans. Was she going to take them off? He let out a breath as she only tore a piece off and went to the entrance of the cave and dipped the denim in the clear salt water and came back to him.

He looked into her eyes as she touched the cloth softly to his head. He let out a wince because the salt in the water hurt when it touched his wound for some reason. But the burning subsided and she left the cloth on his head, and it felt good and cool on his burning skin. His heart lit up when she thanked him. She was actually happy he did something for once. “It was just what i had to do. I don't know what happened to me.“ He honestly didn't know where that power had come from but it was like seeing through a filter of red anger and fire. He couldn't remember much in detail or make decisions when he was like that. All he knew is that he knew she didn't like getting abused so he had to protect her from anyone who would harm her.

Warren couldn't help but smile when she laid her head on his shoulder. This is what Telor had always wanted. Could she be starting to like him? Women were weird so he didn't know for certain, but it seemed like she was. “Yes he will find us. But we will have to leave sooner or later anyhow, but i think you will be safe for now anyhow. If he come here i will fight him again. I won't lose. We have to find out where your Mother and Stepfather are But you should rest. I will keep watch. ” It was almost sunrise here, wherever that was, but Warren felt so tired he could sleep for days. He fought to keep his heavy eyelids open. He had to keep watch and make sure nobody would sneak up on them. He looked at her and looked down at her naked lower half, and realized her shorts had been left in the kitchen. “I’m sorry about your cloths. And i thought you wanted me to stay away from you unless you needed help?” He sure didn't mind her warm body pressed against him but her actions confused him.

As much as Irja just wanted to fall asleep with her head against his shoulder, she knew she shouldn't. In fact, Warren looked much more exhausted then she did and she had been through hell and back.

"You should sleep..I can stay up and wake you." Irja looked at the collection of rocks in front of them. There were small cracks in the ground where some water had collected, from a flood most likely. "I have no idea where we are..but I can try to look for food I think.." Irja was pondering things, why Vicarious had put a finger inside of her, why he had spanked her asking her what demon had laid with her, but she had felt the surprise in his voice when Warren had exclaimed that she was his. Irja did not smile at the idea. She had always wanted Telor to take her, to hold her in his arms protectively and shield her from other men exclaiming she was his, but..this was nothing like what she had ever wanted and this was not Telor anymore.

A hand snaked down, grasping the bottom of the long hoodie and pushing it down on the ground between her legs to cover herself. "S-Stop looking at me!" Irja sat up, moving away from him slightly. "I think you've seen me naked enough." Irja admitted that, anger and detest heavy in her voice. After a moment she sighed, keeping the hoodie there. She listened to the water drip from the cave outside, the animals stirring outside the cave. "Go to sleep Warren. I'm too tired to try to fight you, or kill you." Irja admitted as much, leaning her head against the curve of the cave wall as she exhaled heavily. "I wouldn't have the faintest idea where either of them are anymore...The things destroyed in the house..were all places I frequented. If you didn't notice..nothing my parents touched had been messed with." Irja had noticed that much. As if someone had been looking for a place she was hiding, or some clue of where she might have gone. "They may go to Telor's home..if they are looking for me." Irja thought of that, and she wondered if they would encounter the intoxicated Vicarious at the home, but she wasn't sure of anything anymore. After all, she had just been pulled through a portal to some place she had no idea of. "Anyways..let's worry about it later. Go to bed. I won't say it again." Irja said annoyed as she kept one arm across her chest, her eyes twitching slightly.​

Warren took her hand when she scooted away. Women were so unpredictable and strange. He wanted her close. He liked her legs touching his or her head on his shoulder. He looked at Irja in the eyes “don't worry about him. I will follow you wherever you go to protect you.” He wanted to pick her up and taker her against the stone wall but he knew she would hate him for it. She looked so beautiful in the morning light with the rays from the sun hitting her clear skin and shimmering hair. Warren felt himself get hard under his jeans and the outline from his cock could be seen down the front of his pants.

Warren looked at her and slowly moved her hand to the bulge in his pants. He moved forward to kiss her lips, and was quick so she couldn't move away. He was softer than when he had first kissed her, and more passionate. He pulled away and stood up suddenly and looked away. “Im sorry for that...it just happened.” He didn't know how to explain it really. His love for her burned like a forge deep in his stomach. He couldn't hold back the yawn that creeped up on him and He stretched his arms wide. I suppose i am tired and i doubt anyone will find us here but wake me if anything seems off. He retreated to the back of the cave and lay his head back against the wall. It was cooler and darker here so it was a much better spot to sleep. He only thought of Irja as he closed his eyes.

Vicarious awoke to the sun beating down on his face and the curtains of his bedroom were wide open. He groaned and his hands went to his throbbing head. “Warren! Close those blasted curtains!” groaned and turned away from the glare. He remembered little of last night until another voice spoke

“Well brother you certainly know how to make a fine mess of things.”

His eyes shot open and he sat up in a hurry looking around. His eyes squinted through the sunbeams and frowned when he saw Valeria sitting in the armchair next to the side table. “Oh, come to gloat have you?” he said with a sneer and pulled off the blankets then standing. “On top to everything that is happening you came to throw last night in my face?” His voice had a groggy croak to it that hangovers quite often brung.

“God has his plans. And Lucifer is falling right into them” he seemed unphased that the seals had been broken and all of the forces of hell were about to invade the realm. “You dont need to worry about him, its your daughter you must look after.”

Vicarious laughed a little bit too hard at that. “Oh and i suppose you can give me tips on how to bring an adolescent demon to our side?” Valeria smiled when he said ‘our side’

“Relax Vicarious. She will come when she is ready. But until then, clean yourself up and be ready for some visitors later.” She disappeared into a ball of light and was gone.

What the hell was that supposed to mean? Visitors later? Vicarious was tired and wanted to die again as he had when he had became an angel. He stumbled into the bathroom and turned the handle for the shower and he stepped in letting the hot water soak into his body.

Irja jerked her head towards Warren, looking at him with a puzzled expression as he grabbed her small hand. "What are you doing?" Her other hand pressed against the rock, keeping the hoodie down and covering her. Freckles, Irja had very faint freckles on her face that were illuminated in the upcoming light from the sun. She could hear the bird chirping mourning, the leaves glistening from the mourning dew as she looked past Warren, listening to what he said. "He'll kill you if you do stupid shit like that." Irja exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"H-Hey!" Irja's eyes grew wide, as he moved her hand with his to the bulge on his pants. She wanted to say more, to pull away but as she looked up his lips were pressing into her own. The kiss was still strong, but it wasn't forceful like it had been before, this time it was sweeter, filled with love. She blinked a few times when he pulled away, her face a little red as she jerked her hand away when he let go. She looked away from him staring in front of her again as he apologized. "Go to bed Warren.." Was all Irja replied, she wasn't really sure how to respond to that. Not after everything else. She nodded her head, silently, as he spoke about waking him if anything strange happened. That much she already knew and she sighed finally when he moved to the back of the cave to fall asleep.

For a while, Irja sat there listening to his breathing, until it steadied and she knew he was asleep. She looked at Warren, the sleeping body mass on the ground as she gulped. Slowly, Irja got to her feet, pulling the large hoodie down so it covered her ass, which it almost stopped at her knees from how much larger Telor was then her. She closed her eyes, sighing at the thought about Telor. That necklace she had found in the bathroom before... Irja jerked her face shaking it as she moved to the entrance of the cave.

"I'm so not thinking about that right now.." She grumbled to herself as she looked outside the save. She could see trees blocking her view for miles, or as far ahead as she could see. Animals scurried from tree to tree but she realized they had to be in a similar time zone. After all, it had been night when they had arrived, night when they had left her house, and dawn was just hitting. "I wonder where we are.." She pondered the thought as she walked on the bare ground. Twigs hit the soles of her feet, but she didn't care to notice as she started to venture out of the cave.

She walked for a bit, taking different turns this way and that, though when she looked behind her she could still see the vague entrance of the cave. Irja wasn't too far away, when she knelt down by a ledge. She leaned over the ledge, looking down to see the rocky cliffs below, the river way far down. Sighing, she sat on her ass, careful to move the hoodie in such a way she sat on that, as she swung her legs over the edge and let them dangle. Tired as she was, she looked at the ledge all the way, about a mile, across from her and the wildlife scurrying around. Irja smiled softly. At least she could enjoy the deer.​

Warren woke after his nap feeling refreshed and saw that Irja wasn't there. The hair on the black of his neck stood tall as he rushed to the entrance of the cave and sniffed and caught her scent. Where could she have gone? Had someone kidnapped her? They would pay if they had. A glint of red appeared in the demon spawn’s eyes eyes.Warrens feet splashed through the water as he followed her scent through some trees. He sprinted faster through the forest until he burst from the abruptly ending treeline and nearly slipped off the ledge. Losing his balance he reached out for something to grab onto and his hand found Irja’s hoodie, pulling her down with him.

They tumbled through the air for a short time before Warren wrapped his arms around her and felt her weight crush him and knock the wind from his lungs as she landed on his chest. Her hair was in his face and her pelvis pressed up against his as he fought to breath. The dirt below them was soft because of the river. The birds chirped around them and the bubbling of the water made it seem like nothing had happened. He looked up at the sky and was finally able to breath.

“Are you alright. I thought …...i thought you had….” he couldn't finish the thought. Her near naked body on his was causing blood to raise his cock again under her uncontrollably. He lifted her head up to make sure she was okay. Her eyes were closed, so he lay her on the ground and pressed his hand to her small frame topped by two large breasts and felt for a heartbeat. It was faint but Warren could feel one. He put his lips to hers and breathed air into her before pumping her chest a few times. She couldn't die on him here. It wouldn't be right. She was half demon, and was supposed to be strong. After about an hour of doing this he picked her up in his arms like a baby and kissed her sweet lips before to his surprise her eyes fluttered open sending a rush of relief through his body.

Irja had been enjoying the view, the sun filtering between the twigs and trees, between the birds flying from tree to tree and finding their nests. Her arms crossed over her chest, her face falling against a tree. Her lips had parted, breathing softly as she fell asleep in her spot.

The twigs breaking below his feet did not disturb her. In fact, Irja was in a deep sleep, thinking maybe the twigs breaking were a deer on the other side of the ledge. A small pool of drool was rolling from the corner of her lip, dripping on to her shoulder as he got close and..Her eyes shot open when she felt something grab the hood of her hoodie. Irja's hands flew up, trying to grab it as she choked and was pulled backwards, the air being knocked from her.

Every tumble, choked her worse and worse, to the point that when they had rolled down the large hill, Irja had blacked out unable to breath. Her eyes had been knocked closed, and she did not move or breath when she landed on top of him. Her heart, was beating slightly in her chest, but Irja did not respond when he moved her. Even the fact their crotches were together, the hoodie having fallen upwards revealing her ass and pussy.

An hour passed, easily, before Irja jerked upwards, gasping for breath and kicking and punching the air. She blinked, twisting, jerking left and right as she looked up at him with wide eyes before she began to cough. Her throat was slightly red, a rash starting from where the hoodie had choked her.

"What.." Irja tried to speak but her voice was raspy. Perhaps the choking had damaged her vocal cords slightly. "What..." She strained to try to talk, grasping her throat as she looked up at Warren realizing she was in his arms. "Happened..?" Was all Irja could muster to get out.​

Warren Put her down on the ground against a tree softly and stood back up, and looked down at her with worry crossing his face. “I thought you were gone.” He looked back at the spot that they had landed and back up at the ledge they had fallen from and looked back at her. “I woke up and you were gone Irja.” He said it like he was serious and he was. Why would she just leave him in the cave? “You could have been hurt, or taken, or…..worse.” His eyes filled with anger as he thought of that. “You worried me Irja and i was forced to react!” a few birds flapped their wings in retreat as Warren’s voice echoed through the forest.

“Everyone cares about Irja. What she was doing. Where she is, and what she was. Nobody cares about me. Or what i might feel or how people around me tugged at my feelings.” he grumbles as he sat next to her against the wide trunk. He swallowed those feeling whole every time he felt them creeping up his throat like a dragon inside of him just wanted to escape. I am am just as much a freak of nature as you are, yet nobody thought more of me than to say “fetch this, Do that, Go there” He let out a breath and looked down at the ground between his legs that his elbows rested on. “You see irja, You are my purpose. You are the reason i was made, the reason i am still alive. Without that purpose i am nothing but a demon spawn wanted by his master.” He looked into her freckled speckled face “and Telor being inside makes it more than just a purpose but love.” There he said it. The word that he felt every time he looked at her.

He kissed her lips then and gently pushed her legs apart and moved in between them. He could not take just looking at her anymore. Tomorrow might not ever come because Vicarious could find them at any moment. His hand moved through her silk like hair and he entwined his thick fingers through it as he kissed her deeper still. He broke the kiss and looked at her. “Irja. I know i promised but…..i can't take this anymore. It's killing me inside. I know the first time was bad but i think i can do better.” He felt his cock grow harder than ever, because it felt like it wanted to rip right through his jeans and poke her in the stomach.

Irja kept a hand around her throat, as he placed her down against a tree. Her face was contorted in a bit of pain, as she looked up at Warren in confusion. He had not really answered her question and then he began to answer it. Irja's head knocked against the tree as her lips parted in awe and confusion at his proclaiming how much she had worried him. Though, her throat hurt too much to really strain herself to respond. She hadn't thought she had gone so far, the cave was in sight of where she had been had she looked back, but she had fallen asleep. What a shitty look out she was.

Irja frowned when he spoke about how everyone cared about her, everyone wanted to protect, and keep her safe, or kill her. Irja watched him as he sat next to her, her eyes still wide as he explained further how he felt. She knew how much of a freak of nature he was, though it didn't seem like anyone had really cared he was a devil spawn like they cared about Irja being a half bred. She knew his purpose, after all that had been made clear to her since the beginning by Vicarious and Sulev as they had both ordered him to protect her. She looked down, before looking back up at him, her brows furrowing as he spoke about love, about Telor. Telor loved me? The notion felt odd. Yes they had giggled and flirted, but Telor had never acted on such feelings. Irja had only assumed she was there to look at and gawk at, before he found someone else to screw. He had done that, she had spent many nights at home crying over why he liked those other girls and not her, why he had never held her or kissed her like he did them. Then again, they had been childhood friends. Still, Warren saying such things made her confused, regretful she had not have just pushed herself on Telor at one point. For Warren was not him, he was both Vicarious and Telor, and then the combination made him himself, it made him Warren.

Her eyes shot open wider, she made a startled gurgling sound as she gripped her throat while his lips pressed against hers. It was hard to speak, her throat ached. However, Warren was kissing her gently this time, and it was sweet. Well before she felt him pushing her legs apart and started to re-position himself in front of them. She had no underwear on, and was naked under the hoodie, Irja twisted against the tree as he sandwiched her in, though his clothing was still on. One of her hands wanting to his chest pushing lightly, but it shook questioning it. Irja still couldn't believe Telor had loved her all this time. Then there was the feeling of his hand in her hair, pulling her deeper into the kiss. It was so intoxicating that her eyes slipped closed, a kiss she had imagined having with Telor in her dream.

Irja blinked when he pulled away, looking up at him as he loomed over her, her legs being spread wide to accommodate for his own body. She gulped. His words hit her in a sense, and she could feel him growing hard. Still, she remembered how he had taken her innocence, raped her and she pressed her back into the tree shaking her head. There was no way that could ever feel pleasant, and she was still sore from the event. "No...It..hurt.." Irja squeaked the words out with her raspy voice. She gulped, trying to lubricate her vocal cord as she looked up at him. She had once believe sex would be enjoyable, but now she questioned it, and she looked at him in puzzlement.​

Warren gently lifted her hand away from her throat and looked at her with a fiery intensity. He didn't know how to be gentle but this would be a good a time to try as any. “Irja, it only hurt because i was rough with you. That, and it was your first time. This time there will be no blood and no pain that you do not want.” He picked her hand up, and pulled her to her feet. He longed for her lips on his and then to be inside her once again. Regardless of how the last time had went he still enjoyed it. He held bit of her wrists in one hand and pressed them to the tree trunk above her head, making her breasts arch out towards him. He kissed her again, softly at first but he built passion slowly as his lips moved faster against hers. He held her hands above her head as he snaked his other hand gown her mid section and felt her smooth skin of her lower stomach where the hoody was rising up due to her arms being held above her.

He traced his finger around her belly button before moving lower and just barely missing her pussy, ran his calloused fingers across her thigh. His touch was light and just barely brushed her skin. His cock was getting harder from the feel of her against his fingers and how she tasted through her kiss. His fingers found their way up to her sex and teased her lips and made sure to not penetrate as he began to rub her clit slowly. He wanted her to beg him to fuck her. He wanted to make sure there was no doubt in his mind that she wanted him. Patience and passion would have to be used to help her overcome the fear she had of sex.

The forest was silent around them, except for the sounds of the running river and nothing moved besides being moved by the slight, warm breeze. His cock was practically ready to burst the buttons on his jeans and he pressed himself into her as he moved his hand away from her pussy and under her hoodie and found that she was braless and his hand cupped her breast with ease. She felt so wonderful against him that Warren though his head was being bombarded by a million fireworks and he squeezed her boob harder and dropped his hand holding hers. He pulled away for the kiss and looked into her eyes. “Unbutton my jeans. You know you want this Irja”

Vicarious stood outside the mansion looking at the sky. It was too beautiful a day for the Apocalypse to have started. In fact, most mortals didn't even know it had. Besides the clean up crews, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Warren and Irja should have came back to the mansion by now. This was what worried him the most. Suddenly his heart began to beat faster and he felt himself growing in his pants. He looked down and frowned. This couldn't be. He never just popped a boner without just cause. And his head felt dizzy with…...love…..Yuck.

Whatever was happening to him was clearly a remnant of the bond he shared with Warren. He had been weak and let Telor's feelings control his own. A pathetic excuse for a minion in Vicarious’ opinion. Then like a beacon in his head he found the link. The one that tied him to Warren. Vicarious let a smile cross his lips. The little bastard would learn his lesson when he found him. He would teach him love was for the weak. Lust was much more fun.

Irja furrowed her brows as he pulled her hand from her sore throat. She gulped, the feeling making her wince in pain. Warren had choked her with the hoodie as he had grabbed the hood, and now she was paying for it, though the way he looked at her now made her eyes widened curiously. She narrowed her eyes at him, not speaking from the pain as he talked about her first time being painful, about him being too rough. She looked at him questioningly as he stood up, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet. She looked at him, wondering if he was really going to do this again, wondering if he was just using the term love to coax her into allowing him to fuck her. Her head tilted back as he grabbed her wrists and forced them above her head. She looked at his hand holding her arms above her head as she struggled a bit, her back pressing into the tree as he moved closer and..She gasped a bit when he kissed her, making her head push into the trunk. At first the kiss was sweet, and then he deepen it making her head dig into the trunk slightly more as she closed her eyes. She didn't know why she was not really fighting, but she was too tired and still sore from the other day to argue. Besides, he was holding her captive in a way, though not as forceful as he had been the first time.

A giggle elicited from her lips as he touched her stomach, and her thigh and she noticed how rough his fingers were. Then again, she expected as much, Telor had been a jockey, he had worked out nonstop. The way his tongue tasted, was weird and she wasn't sure if it tasted good or bad. Irja jumped a bit when he found her mound, she moved to close her legs but her ankles caught against his as he rubbed her clit, which hurt slightly from not being aroused. However, a moan crept from her lips she couldn't stop and she tensed, not sure why she had made such a noise from such a touch.

It was weird how silent it was. Besides the sound of their lips together, the water, the birds chirping and the wind rustling leaves. Still, it was odd when he moved his hand away and pressed his tented jeans against her body. Irja squirmed a bit, the feeling of her hips rubbing against the cloth making her groan, and then there was the feeling of his hand under the hoodie grasping her breast. Her right leg hitched up, around his waist, though it dangled behind him in the position he had forced her to spread her legs in. Still, the hand on her breast made her shiver as he squeezed her breast. It felt weird, but electricity seemed to bolt through her body when he squeezed her breast with his rough hand. When he pulled away his hands, then the kiss, she allowed her arms to drop, falling against his forearms as she still gave him a questioning look when he told her to unbutton his jeans. Saying she wanted this as much as him made her scoff at him.

Irja was trying to fight the weird urges she was having, but he had gotten her slightly wet. Enough that his jeans were getting a spot of moistness on him. Her face was slightly red, as she kept her brows furrowed. What do I do? Irja pondered her own question. Did she give in right away and see if he could actually give her pleasure? Or did she keep refusing? It felt weird, and she wasn't sure he could make her feel better than the first time. Still, Irja shook her head slightly at him in response. It was true he was making her body warm up, but it was slow.​

Warren Looked at Irja shake her head in dismay. Did she not like what he was doing to her? He felt like he shouldn't have to rape her to make her have sex, yet she was acting like she didn't want it at all. This confused Warren more than anything else, and he couldn't figure out what to do next. Should he just rape her again? He could feel her respond to his touch and she seemed to like it enough, the proof was her wet pussy. He thought in silence for a moment before he decided to do something that he had seen in pornographic videos watched by Telor.

He grasped her by the waist and hoisted her up easily and put her legs over his wide shoulders. Warren was face to face with her ripe pussy and he smelled her scent so clear it made is head ring. Softly and tentatively he lowered his tongue to her and licked her folds. She tasted wonderful, just as the last time he had tasted her on his fingers. His hands held her thighs tight as he dove on deeper moving his tongue up and down her slip and circling her clit with a rhythm that was unpredictable for her. He was out of breath but he didn't care as he went deeper and parted her folds with his tongue and lapped up her nectar.

“HA HA HA HA!” Vicarious’ laugh cut through the forest breaking the mood. “Oh my, this is too good. I've been watching for some time but i just had to step in, Warren. This is not how a demon should fuck.” He was dressed in a black button up and his hair was combed to the side. He walked closer and Warren's eyes widened with shock. “Surprised to see me? Well have you forgotten we are connected? I can feel you, and everything you feel.”

Warren slowly let Irja down to the ground and stood in front of Irja “don't you dare hurt her….” He said with growl.

Vicarious ignored the comment. “I was going to let you both continue but this was just agonizing to watch. Women like her and her mother have to be broken Warren. You have to take them by force a few times before they enjoy sex. And not the awful way you are doing it. Makes me want to wretch. Love is for fools.”

Warren was confused. Why wasn't Vicarious killing him? He was acting strange.He didn't like how cocky he strutted around the dirt. Especially after Warren had just beaten him. “How did you find us?” Warren had many questions but that was first on his list.

Vicarious sighed. “do you not listen? Of course you don't. Otherwise you would have obeyed me like a good minion and protected her and not fucked her.” He tossed warren through the air by some unseen invisible force and held him in the air suspended. “I won't make the mistake of bonding you just once again.” He wove three invisible bonds over Warren's body, paralyzing him. But while we are on the subject of fucking, i might as well show you how to do it properly.” Sure she was his daughter but warren's lust and love had transferred to him and now he felt like fucking Irja.

Warren's eyes grew red and Hid body build as it had at Irja’s home. He tried with all of his might to break free but it was pointless. Vicarious was too powerful. “Now first lesson of the day is charm. If you are going to take a women by force it's no fun to have her asking you to stop. Well at least not always…” he chuckled and sent a dark bolt from his finger into Irjas chest and watched it sink into her. “I call that one, the arrow of lust.” He turned to Irja and smirked. “Now darling, let's get to work then.” there was a shimmer in his eyes as he told her what to do next “take off that wretched hoodie, and come over here and suck my cock girl”

Irja watched his eyes look into hers with a firey passion she had not seen before. Still she gulped, wincing in pain before gasping and flailing her arms as he hoisted her up. Her hands clawed, along the tree trunk, looking down in fear at how high up she was as he placed her thighs on his shoulders. She looked down at him, his face being so close to her pussy she could feel every time he exhaled and it made her shiver.

"S...op!" Irja cried as best she could as he stared at her pussy, her face turned red at the sight, as he held her in place. It was too hard to watch, and she covered her face as she felt his face come closer and his tongue. When he licked her, over and over, her legs tensed as she moaned, her stomach arching slightly as she squirmed against the feeling. She knew Telor had been having sex, though she had never known what he had done, still this surprised her. The feeling was odd and yet it felt so good that her hips started to squirm against his tongue as she moaned. The best part, that made her legs shake the most, was when he pushed his large tongue inside of her, her moaning was louder than before at that.

Irja jumped at the laughter. Her eyes wide, her face bright red as Warren pulled away, his hands still on her thighs to stare at Vicarious. Irja had a similar look, that was the last person she wanted after the events a few hours ago. Her hands flailed, smacking Warren's arm to let her down.

She was thankful when she was on her feet again, and she leaned against Warren's back lightly when he moved in front of her in a protective sense. She shook, peaking through his arm as Vicarious got closer and spoke. Her eyes glared at him, when he spoke about breaking her, and about breaking her mother.

Irja cried at the sight of Warren being pushed away by some unseen force and held in the dark. She gulped as she shadow the dark tendrils bind him in place, the way Warren reacted to such a thing, but this time he could not get free. Irja's brows furrowed, pulling the hoodie down and keeping it down as she pressed her back against the tree staring up at Vicarious in fear. She couldn't speak, her throat had definitely been damaged. He's going to rape me? He's suppose to be my father! Irja thought, her wetness had rolled down her inner legs to the leaves below her bare feet from Warren's licking her.

It stung. That thing going through the hoodie, through her chest and piercing her heart. The tendrils danced around her heart, before spiraling out around every vein she had. Irja's left hand was gripping the hoodie where it had gone through, her eyes narrowing in confusion at the tingling sensation rippling through her. "Arrow of lust." He had called it, and Irja could feel it as she squirmed. Then. Then, he had given her an order, and order that snapped her body and mind into gear, one she couldn't find herself protesting. There was no screaming in her head, just silence. She did as he said, hitching her fingers on the bottom of the hoodie and pulling it up over her head before dropping it on the ground next to her. Her body was exposed fully, hard nipples, wet dripping pussy, bruises and scraps from the day before. Irja didn't hesitate to get on her knees in front of Vicarious then. Quickly, with fumbling fingers, she undid his belt, going to his zipper and grasping it with her teeth pulling it down. Irja didn't bother to push his pants down, she simply reached through his boxers and grasped his cock. What am I doing? Irja had that thought, but not much else as she licked from the base of him up to the top a few times.​

Vicarious took one manly hand and held her head to his 12 inch cock and made her choke on it. “You see Warren,” He turned his head to look at the red faced spawn “This is how you make a little bitch like my daughter your slut.” he yanked her head off his cock and slapped her in the cheek with his hard rod. “ i figure i can kill two birds with one stone by fucking you.” he looked down at Irja and smiled “teach warren some manners, and teach you not to be such a cunt.” He slapped her in the face again and then made her continue. Well she wasn't the most experienced but she did well for what she lacked. He chuckled and made eye contact with Warren over his shoulder.

Warren was in hell. Inside of him was a wildfire of emotion that was so hot that he thought they might burn him from the inside out. Every vein in his body stood out against his red skin as his power was coursing through him. It wasn't enough however to break free and he had no choice but look at his maker and his love getting it on. He was going to kill Vicarious when he got out….Or could he? The thought seemed futile and A single tear fell out of his eye and he braced himself for what was to come.

Vicarious wasn't sure how far he should go with her honestly. Just the blowjob? Full on fucking? Sodomy? It all sounded very fun but the goal here wasnt to get off. It was to teach them some manners. He shoved his three inch wide cock down her throat so far that he turned blue then let her breath again. “You like that don't you slut?” he pulled her hair and threw her to the soft ground. “One day i will let you have the rest, but i'm afraid thats all for you today.” He released the spell on them both “now before you both try to kill me i should let you know that i have left a snare for the spell of witch you were both under in case i desire to bring it to effect again. We will call it the Voyeur punishment. Any of you cross me again or run away i can activate it no matter where you are.” he turned to Irja “and that spell works on the person nearest to you so id be careful…”

Warren dropped to the ground in a heap and immediately got to his feet. He wanted to kill Vicarious but he couldn't alone. Irja didn't know her true strength so he was as good as useless. And so was he…...Warren hung his head in defeat and all of the fire burned out of him. He had failed her. Failed the one promise he had made. He had tried to be the hero and help her on the right path so she could enjoy sex but Vicarious came along and blew that hope away. What was worse is there was nothing Warren could do about it. It seemed like the bad guy always one and Warren wasn't a bad guy at heart.

Vicarious smiled and began to walk away from the other two. “You two get over your weaknesses and when you are ready meet me back at the mansion before dark. Or else” he Disappeared in a cloud of black smoke and left Warren looking at the result of his failure. Irja.

I can't stop myself. This is gross! Irja could hear herself thinking the words, wanting to stop but her lips were moving against his hard cock with her tongue. Her lips wrapped around the tip of him, sucking a few inches into her mouth. Her mouth stretched to the max the closer to that three inch girth at his base He was down her throat, but she wasn't gagging. She simply was letting him hold her hair before he pulled her down on his cock choking her. Irja squirmed, hearing his words as she tried to breath. But easily he pulled her mouth off, and she looked up at him as he smacked her in the cheek with his cock. Stop! I need to stop myself! Irja wondered if this was how he had gotten her mother to fuck him. she was not in control of her actions, not really. Lust had taken over and her body happily obliged as she wrapped her lips back around his hard monster and rolled her tongue against it. All the time her eyes looked up at him, her hands curling on his hips around his cock as her head bobbed. Drool was falling from her bottom lip, hitting her knees below.

Irja didn't scream against his cock when he choked her. Though in her head she was shrieking for air. Simply, she kept looking up at him as her face turned red then blue, accepting what he was doing before he pulled her off and threw her back. Her body bounced as she tried to stop herself but she simply allowed her back to hit the ground. Then, he realeased the effects and Irja was gasping for air, grasping her throat in pain. She had been choked by the hoodie and nowher father's cock. Irja gulped, her eyes wide as she scooted back, pressing her back against the tree as she held her throat. She grabbed the hoodie with her left hand, pulling her knees up to her chest as she draped it over herself shaking as she stared at Vicarious. Monster! Irja's brows furrowed in anger.

Her eyes twitched as she watched Vicarious vanish after warning them both what would happen if they disobeyed again. Her eyes darted back to Warren, who had been freed and had moved closer to her, but he only stared at her with saddened eyes. She looked away from him, quiet. Irja scrambled to her feet, putting the hoodie back on, pulling it all the way down and crossed her arms over her chest. She looked in the spot Vicarious had first appeared in. How long had he been watching us? Irja wondered. So much for her learning the joy of sex, she only looked at the ground by Warren's feet.​

Warren looked at Irja different now that he had seen her doing those nasty things to her father. It wasn't her fault he knew, but all the same he would have rather it had been him she got hungry eyes for. He looked down at the ground in shame and at his own cock. His was smaller that Vicarious’ his was only nine inches long and two in girth. Vicarious beat him in everything and in all possible ways. He was more powerful, smarter, cunning, wise, and better at fucking. A pang of jealousy rose in Warren’s chest as he thought about it.

Vicarious thought he had taught Warren some lessons in how to treat someone when you wanted them. Warren however, thought that this wasn't what he would enjoy doing. He remembered the look on Irjas face when he had raped her. Why did he have to be the bad guy? Deep inside he would give it all up to be loved by her. He walked over to her and stood in silence staring down at her and then wrapped his arms around her in a warm hug. “I'm sorry Irja,” he whispered softly in her ear. “I hate him so much, and i tried…….i just…...wasn't strong enough.” He pulled away and looked into the forest behind her. “ had better get going soon. I will have to jump there since i can't do that portal thing.” He had never remembered how to do it after he had went ape shit on Vicarious. He showed her his back “let's go.”

Vicarious arrived at the mansion and was about to walk in the door when he hears a voice that sent a chill up his spine. “Vicarious…...you are late. We've been waiting here for you for over an hour.” The voice was shrill and ghost like and he knew that death was on his heels.

Vicarious turned around to find Death, Pestilence, War and Famine floating above the street in the sky. The four horsemen were on their steeds and they all stared down at the Dark angel with contempt. “The seals have been broken Vicarious, why do you look so surprised to see us?” Petulance asked with a smirk crossing his lips.

He swallowed hard and reached for his power, feeling it flow through him until he thought he would burst. “So you've come to kill me then? Of all the other things you could be doing, you all chose to come here.” Vicarious said gravely rising up in the air to look at them all at eye level.

“Oh, our power stretches wide, nations are at the brink of war and Armageddon” War growled, laden with armor and a great axe.

“And Famine and disease are spreading plague and decay.” Said Famine with a cough, flies and gnats flying around her body and Maggots and decay riddled her steed.

“Death and loss will number mortals and the halls of souls will be filled” Hissed Death, cloak billowing and scythe glinting in the twilight.

“And conquer this realm we will, and when his lordship is finished i will be king.” Bellowed Pestilence, a crown upon his head and white armor decorated his body.

So they were just here in body, yet wreaking havoc across the globe. And Vicarious was first on their to-do-list. He really hoped his minions would get here soon or this would be a very short fight.

Irja turned her back to Warren, embarrassed she had been forced to such terrible things, embarrassed she was so weak she couldn't stp her own real father. She leaned over, sticking her fingers in her mouth before she heaved, throwing up. That. That tasted better then still having the taste of his cock down her throat. "Ugh." Irja groaned as she straightened herself, before turning to look at Warren. She quickly looked away, shamed of what he had seen her do.

Irja didn't fight him as he hugged her. She curled her hands on his chest allowing him to embrace her. She wanted to cry, but Irja knew there was no point. She was silent as he spoke, she hated him too. She hated Vicarious with a passion, but she could still feel the tendrils flowing through her bloodstream. They were dormant, not in use but Irja knew Vicarious could activate them at any time.

Irja twitched, her body jerking as she looked at Warren when he showed her his back. She hesitated, then thought twice and jumped on his back, her thighs against his hips and her arms around his neck. She hide her face in the space between his shoulders as she breathed in a familiar scent. For once, Irja relaxed being so close to him. Telor.. Irja said the name in her head, her muscles relaxing as she wiffed in the scent of lavender and grass. She missed Telor, but Warren was doing his best to make amends for what he had done, and she knew how he felt. Neglected. Irja was getting all the attention, but it wasn't attention she had asked for or wanted, still she knew how he felt. To be an outcast right now. At least they had that in common. He also still held his love from Telor, a love Irja still had for the boy, it was about getting passed the fact the man holding her was no longer the boy she had grown up with and he never would be again. Irja sighed. "I'm..ready.." She said the words softly though she knew he could hear her.​

So Satan had summoned best to do the dirty deed of killing him. Vicarious looked at them all in turn and kept his fear hidden beneath a mask of nonchalant emotion. He couldn't afford to show weakness to these fiends. If he was a powerful demon, these four were each as powerful as he or more so but he had a few tricks up his sleeve and he would not show his hand until he needed to. He cracked his knuckles and squared his body up “so which one cunts will it be first?”

Silence ensued throughout the area as they all stared into each others souls sizing each other up.It seemed like and eternity before Grim’s skinless face smiled and looked at his three companions with a nod. Death stepped forward on his skeleton horse and dismounted. “I suppose i will be first.” his scythe swung through the air until he held it, leaned on his shoulder.

Vicarious was grateful. It was a shame as well because him and death had been good friends once. Back when he had been the hand of god Vicarious actually got along with the demon quite well. He was expected as the angel of death to have good relations with death itself so he knew all of deaths tricks. That was a plus. And death was actually the weakest of all of the four, yet still strong in terms of demons.

“Vicarious, if you give up now i will make your death quick.” the long blade of death shimmered at the end of the 9 foot hilt.

“I think that i’d rather skull fuck those empty eye holes of yours Grim.” Vicarious leapt forward and sword of fire appeared in the hand of the turncloak angel. The fire and steel sent sparks and light raining over the ground below them. Soon they were both spinning, with pare after pare and neither seemed to be gaining the upper hand.

Warren lept through the air, trees and the land passing beneath him like a passing memory. He used what vicarious told him about being connected to fing the faint ping of Vicarious, soul and moved towards it. Since Warren did not know his way back to the mansion this was the only course of action he could take. He didn't really want to go back but Vicarious had forced their hands.

On his back, he clutched Irja. Her legs wrapped around him and her face buried in his shoulder. It felt nice, yet try as he might he couldn't get the image of her sucking Vicarious off his mind. He hoped the memory would fade soon, and he could move on without it coming up every time he wanted Irja and that was always.

As he drew closer, he looked at the sinking sun and wondered if he could make it in time. He saw the city limits come and pass and the mansion came into sight. Warren's eyes widened when he saw the three floating figures and two more dueling in the sky above them. He had no idea who they were but it looked like they were all ready to battle Vicarious. “Stay close to me” he told irja through the oncoming wind. Warren did not know their intentions, or if they wanted Irja or not. They would have to go through him first. He could care less about Vicarious.
They landed on large roof of the mansion and he let Irja down slowly. And looked at the three figures that were watching the spectacle. They looked powerful but he couldn't tell if they were demons or not. And the one fighting Vicarious was moving too fast to get more than a glimpse of anything but a cloak or a blade here or there.

Irja did not want to think about how Vicarious had commanded her. She remembered his words, that he and Warren were connected. That everything Warren felt, Vicarious felt. The thought made her hold on tighter to Warren as he kept them a float in the air. The wind whipped her hair around, letting it smack her face and make loud snapping sounds behind them. Irja could only think slightly as she shook, that if Warren got turned on so did her father. The thought disgusted her, but the worst part was still the image of herself looking up at him as she sucked his cock not caring if she choked or gagged on it.

Irja let out a startled sound when they landed on the roof. She had heard his words too clearly, but her eyes had remained closed until he sat her down. They shoot open, looking around to see the figures as she brushed her hair from her face. Irja's eyes twitched at the scene, metal clanking and clashing through the air.

Irja moved closer to Warren, grabbing his arm as she watched, she could see the other three on horses. Irja breathed in a sharp breath. "Horsemen...horse..men..apocalypse." Irja voice was still raspy and strained, but she forced the words to come from her lips as she looked at Warren before pointing to the horses. This was not a pleasant feeling, not being able to really talk while she stood there watching in horror.

Warren turned to Irja with eyes as wide as saucers when she said ‘Four horsemen’. “Impossible….it can't be!” he looked at the four figures again, closer this time, studying them. They did all for the description almost perfectly. Except for Pestilence, he didn't even know what that word meant much less how he played into the apocalypse. If it was indeed the end of times then that would explain why Vicarious had been acting so strange. Yet he still found a deep anger and hate for his maker under that awe and revelation. This doesn't excuse how he had acted towards them. “irja , how do you know these are the four horsemen and not some other demons?” They seemed to have taken no notice to the newcomers on the mansion roof and were intently focused of the fight above them.

Warren face flushed when she moved closer to him and grabbed his arm and pointed to the horses. Her voice was raspy and he looked down at her in concern. Was she alright? His head jerked up at the sound of a shrieking echo that came from the yard beneath them. Warren keep hold of Irja's hand and moved closer to the edge of the roof and peered over the edge. “Jesus….” was all Warren could get out. Below in the yard, hands popped up like daisies and attached were undead ghouls erupting from the dirt.

Vicarious and Grim stood facing each other and Vicarious lacked breath and panted heavily “is that all you got you piece of shit?” Heaved Vicarious, hunched over with hands on his knees. His body was cut in a few places and his black shirt was soaked in his blood.

Grim, who was untouched, smirked and raised his scythe over his head and a bolt of lightning struck the metal from the overcast above. He swung the weapon down and shot the stored power into the dirt and up came a small army of ghouls. “Is that better Vicarious?” Cackled Grim.

Vicarious knew this trick. “Old friend, They can't touch me. I am in the air in case you failed to notice.” Out of the corner of his eyes he saw movement on the roof and looked over to see Warren and Irja. That split second was all it took for Death’s scythe to cut into him and He moved back as quick as he could making the blow non-fatal. It still sent a shower of blood on the black pale cloak of death. Vicarious clutched his gut where the blade had cut him and was left his defensed open for a second blow delivered by the butt of the Scythe, swiftly after the first. This sent Vicarious to the ground and into the clutches of the undead.

Warren watched Vicarious tumble down into the dirt and a mob of undead started to rip at him. Then as if they had known the whole time the four horsemen all turned and locked eyes with Irja, sending chills up Warrens spine. Deaths skinless face was speckled with blood and Vicarious, screams were the only thing heard as Pestilence rode to them on his horse.

He stopped a few paces from the rooftop and frowned at Irja. “This the one we are looking for. She must be killed.”

Famine cut him off “but not before we take her to the great lord! He wants her alive!” Warren looked between the two Demons and ready himself to defend Irja and moved in front of her as a shield.

Suddenly a great cry howled from below and a line of Balefire, as thick as Warren's leg shot out of the mound of demons atop Vicarious, eviscerating them. The blast arced like a laser and burned into Death, and that was all Warren could see before his eyes flashed white with blindness. He shielded his eyes with his arm and when the blast faded he was left seeing spots, a sign that flash burn had affected his eyesight.

Pestilence, turned away fro the two young demons and looked to see if death was still standing. In the cloud of smoke in the air. “What in the blazes?” He muttered under his breath and let his cape fall from his hands as it had been shielding his eyes.

Warren took this opportunity to let his power erupt inside of him and he battled to command control over it as he wrestled with it. Great chains of fire shot out of his now tree trunk thick arms and attached themselves onto Pestilence, giving Warren the leverage to propel himself at him at a lightning fast speed. The blow knocked the Horseman off his steed completely and sent him on the ground to mingle with the Ghouls. Warren stood atop the riderless charger and looked back at Irja one last time with bright red eyes and leapt down into the fray below.

The choking from the fall of the hoodie had damaged her vocal chords enough Irja could not speak normally anymore, and pain surged through her every time she did. She looked up at Warren as he said it was impossible. Irja wished she could believe him, but every time she looked she knew it was true. After all, she was starting to come into terms that the impossible was not impossible, nothing was, everything was possible. That, that really scared her and she squeezed Warren's hand at the thought.

Irja jumped at the noise below them, her eyes quickly flashing back up to the scene of Vicarious vs the Grim Reaper. She had wished that pictures of Grim she had seen in class had been wrong, but they were very accurate to the demon that held the scythe in front of them. That was when she saw it, the flash of concentration gone from Vicarious eyes as he flickered his view over to them, Grim taking advantage of such an act. Irja cried, her voice breaking as she watched Vicarious fall to the ground, the ghouls grabbing him, then the two horsemen came closer spotting her and Warren on the roof.

They came closer, spotting her as she hide behind Warren cowering in fear. Lucifer himself wanted her? Alive nonetheless! Whatever that meant she couldn't imagine. Only bad things would ensue, she knew that, but everything happened so quickly. Irja hide her face in Warren's back as the light flashed nearly blinding her. She clutched onto him quickly, not wanting him to leave her as he let go. Irja's eyes only opening moments later as she watched Warren, running and knocking Pestilence from his steed. Irja cried out, in surprise as she saw Warren fall down to the ground in the madness with Pestilence. What do I do? Irja wondered in horror. She had witnessed her real father consumed by ghouls below, the flash of light, Warren's body erupting with power, him falling below with Pestilence, and it had happened in only a matter of minutes. Irja was backing up on the roof slowly, trying to get away from Famine.

• "Where do you think you are going?" Irja had just turned around, and stood in shock as three figures came into view, forming from flickering light and shadows. A fourth one came after, smaller, hunched over, but the one that spoke scared her the most. The creature was neither male nor female, instead she could tell it was a mixture of both. Beautiful diamond colored eyes danced on Irja's body, the facial features of a beautiful woman, the body of a man the voice of a man and the creature stood ten feet tall, long pieces of fabric danced around the figure, shrouding it's private from view but revealing a nipple here or there. It's skin was an aqua blue color, and black dots danced across it's features, it's face, it's arms and legs, it's chest, moving. Irja couldn't look at the other three figures, she could only stare up at this being, though she realized the other three were much smaller than this one, and she stopped in the middle of the roof. Behind her still was Famine, as well as Grim and War, Pestilence was below with Warren and Vicarious and Irja? Irja was trapped between four demons in front of her and three behind her. The creature in front of her moved forward, shaking the roof below it's large feet as it smiled below to Irja. Her eyes were wide, fear stricken.
• "She doesn't seem to have realized her powers." The smallest of the figures spoke, hunched over with purple wrapped loosely around it's body. A rat like face looked at Irja, purple eyes examining her as it's elongated nose twitched, she could see the breasts of a woman the creature held. No doubt she had been beautiful at one point, but the rat like creature looked at curiously as Irja shook in fear. It's white hair dancing around it's skin.
• "Acid, be gentle with the cargo. Lucifer wants her alive and unharmed." Acid, that was the name of the creature moving closer and closer to Irja slowly and steadily. Irja could notice now that the patterns on Acid's skin moved, shifting into images as though she might be tripping on acid herself. It made sense why the demon had such a name. This voice was sweet, less frightening then the others that had spoken. It was whimsical, musical and Irja could only imagine how beautiful it might have been had the creature sung a song. This creature's skin was an olive color, black patterns in different shapes were all over the woman's body from what Irja could see. Though, her face was shrouded by smoke colored clothing, it wrapped around her whole face, some hanging down and dancing in the wind like strands of hair, as well did the rest of it wrap around the creature's small breasts and body, only her arms and throat were really exposed. She stood straight, besides her head that was bowed forever forward in respect. Acid sneered at this creature's words, not liking that it needed to hold back.
• "Likely he wishes to be the first to really defile you. It seems Vicarious will do anything along with his ghoul so you are unharmed." Acid grinned at the thought as it leaned down, scooping Irja up. Irja squirmed, kicking, clawing, and Acid bellowed a laugh. There was still a figure, eight feet tall, that hide its features behind a large book. In fact the only thing visible was a flurry of pink and purple sparks that came as the figure muttered, ignoring the whole sight of things. Acid turned around, squeezing Irja enough that she went limb. "Thank you horsemen. Keep them busy. We shall do as instructed. Come now, back to hell we go."
• "She isn't a virgin." The sparked stopped, a finger tabbing on the large black book as it mumbled. Acid, along with the rat lady and the blind one turned their heads towards the book, but Acid was the one that rattled a laugh. "The ghoul took her innocence. Lucifer won't be pleased." The book closed, but there was no humanly shape, just the flicker of pinks and purple sparks.
• "And? Does she have anything innocent left to tarnish?" The sparks fluttered at the question, closer to the musical voice before going back to the book and opening it up. The sparks fluttered up and down, but as Irja was carried closer, she could now see that the sparks were actually locusts.
• "Yes. Plenty. She's only been taken once, likely by force." The locusts swarmed over the book as Acid carried Irja closer to a dark portal. Two of the bugs flashed white, in the place of eyes. The locusts looked up at Irja, as if knowing she was watching. "He'll still like you. He's never had a half bred on his cock before." Acid rattled a laugh at that as Irja's face twisted in horror at the though.
• "Let us go then sisters. Vicarious has no choice now but to follow the will of the Lord." Acid grinned at the thought, squeezing Irja again as the Locusts closed their book, swarming around it as they began to pull it into the dark portal and vanish. Next, the musical voiced woman moved closer to the portal as Acid waited. Her movements were calculated, patient as she stepped forward and disappeared. The rat woman was next, jumping and hobbling into the portal as it bowed it's head to Acid. Acid brought Irja face to face to it's diamond eyes, staring into her as the rat disappeared and as the girl squirmed in it's hand in fear. "You have much to learn little half bred. Lucifer has known about you for a long time, and he's been waiting to meet you." With that, despite Irja's crying, Acid stepped into the dark portal with her in it's hand, vanishing from the fight.​

The battle raged in the front yard of the dark mansion as the sun sank lower and lower until just a few rays of light passed over the horizon. Dead bodies lay strewn around the grass and in the middle of it all Vicarious stood panting and clutching his bleeding gut. Because of this bastard and his immortal weapon, I will be dead in a few hours. Best to take as many of them with me as i can. Thought Vicarious.

He remembered a time when he and Grim had been like brothers doing the jobs appointed to them. A thousand years made the difference to what they had become now. Enemies. Vicarious lifted his hung head, with his hair slick with sweat and blood hanging over his face. His eyes were fierce as he looked up at the cloud that signified where Death had been before the blast has struck him. He flashed his teeth in a grimace as the cloud of smoke dissipated and in its wake stood Death. He had not been untouched by the blast however, for his cloak was burned clean away and he appeared as his true self.

He was in all white and great demon wings spread behind him. His face was almost mortal except the bottom half of his face was only bone, leading to an only bone body, naked. The eyes under his raven hair sent a river of memories through Vicarious’ mind. Grim and him both on the side of Heaven taking the souls to their destinations, Grim being caught by Lucifer and stuck in hell's dungeon and tortured and burned away until this is what he looked like, Still they had worked together until Vicarious had betrayed Heaven. Yet, Grim had never been the same since. They both had never been the same. They both had been Angels of death before time had been recorded, before Lucifer had tricked Eve into eating the apple. Before Lucifer's lust of power had corrupted so many of Heaven's own. In truth, all of the major demons were once angels, although most fell with Lucifer when he fell from Heaven on that fateful day.

“I don't get it Grim! We were always on the same side!” Vicarious yelled, spitting up blood. “You turn against me now?”

Grim was silent for a moment before looking over to Warren and Pestilence battling among the undead that he had summoned. “You are mistaken brother, you are the one who turned against us. You have forced our hand before we were ready and have acted against The Great Lord’s own commands!” His lipless teeth clacked together with each word and dropped down to the earth, readying his Scythe to finish Vicarious.

Warren loped around Pestilence like a Lion stalking his prey. Above Famine and War watched, enjoying the entertainment. With each passing second, Pestilence grew more impatient, mostly of having to keep killing the undead who got too close. Warren was also loosing his patience, killing a Ghoul or two with one of the two fire chains around his thick wrists every couple seconds. “Make your move coward.” Warren growled.

“If i wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead” Laughed Pestilence with a ripple of his cape.

“Then do it!” yelled Warren as he charged the horseman. With a flurry of fire, Warren wrapped on chain around Pestilence’s leg and threw him into the mansion and sending him out the other side. This left a hole in the brick as big as a semi-truck. He hopped up to the roof and found it empty. Warren let out an angry howl and looked at the two floating horsemen. “WHERE IS SHE?!” he yelled. Famine and War laughed and turned their attention back to Vicarious and Grim as is he didn't exist

Warren Felt the power flow through his head as he saw only red. Vicarious was being pushed back now, barely enough speed and strength to block each of Death’s blows. Vicarious looked up to Warren and yelled “fool, if they kill me you die as well! Your soul is mine!”

Warren could care less about his maker. He had hurt Irja, his love. He had treated Warren like scum. He didn't care about Warren. Yet, Warren still found himself leaping at Death before he could deliver the final blow. Warren did not want to die. He soared through the air, aiming to smash Grim with his chain weighted fists. His fists swung through empty air as Death disappeared in a cloud of mist and warren stood up straight and looked around. “Where is Irja!” he yelled again. One of them had to know where she was.

Warren felt cold breath on his neck and then a more chilling feeling in his chest. “She is in Lucifer's hands now boy” a voice whispered in his ear. His eyes widened as he looked down to find a silver blade protruding from his chest before it was yanked out. Warren could utter no words as he fell to his knees. Vicarious gaped in horror as he saw his spawn falling before him. That was the last thing Warren saw before his vision was curtained with black.

Grim stood over Warren's body as Vicarious struggled to stay standing. He raised his scythe to his skinless mouth and licked Warren’s blood off the blade. “Fuck you Grim, that was unnecessary.” Vicarious sputtered.

“Good to see you took care of him, Death.” Pestilence stood atop the mansion seemingly untouched except for a burn on his lower left leg where Warrens chain had gripped him. Vicarious couldn't believe he lost this fight. Could he win just one? Just one god-damned fight! He was drained, the bale fire had damaged Grim badly but the wound drained him so fast. The blade was a cursed one what had those effects. He might as well give up, as hope for survival dwindled with each passing second.

Then in the silence Vicarious heard the faint sound of bells. They grew louder and all four of the horsemen looked to the sky in confusion. Vicarious didn't have to look to know who they belonged to. “You've got to be fucking joking me." He muttered, shaking his head.

"Lucifer said to bring the girl directly to him, we are delaying. Why Acid?" The girl in grey clothes, her voice sounded like bells Irja realized, though her eyes had closed long ago when they had first gone through the back portal. There was only silence that had really fallen, besides the sounds of flies buzzing around and reforming. Acid, she realized the large creature that was neither man or woman yet both was still holding her, moving her.

"Siren is right Acid! This won't look good in the book of knowledge! We must present her right away! This is our job!" Bugs snapped and reformed, she could heard them close to her eyes, and feel the bugs floating around her body touching her. They danced over her bare skin, and in her sleep Irja realized she was naked. That must be those locusts that were behind the book..I thought they were pink and purple sparks.. Irja thought, but she could not move or speak, and she could not open her eyes to look.

"Shoo shoo Locusts! You'll wake the girl from Siren's spell!" Irja could feel small hands over her body, moving the air back and forth, causing the bugs to scurry and hiss before the creature sighed. She could hear the nervous twitching of it's nose, it's ears flutter over it's heads as she waited motionless. "Acid, is it almost ready?" The rat was talking Irja realized, but she was motionless. "I think she's waking up..Siren, sing?" Irja could move her brows, her lips were twitching. She could hear a large in take of breath with a sigh.

"If I must..." She could hear the soft feet hitting marble, calculated and timed before she felt a body looming over her breathing. It exhaled, though Irja could not really feel any breathing. She vaguely remembered the woman with this voice, her face completely covered with grey cloth so thick no features of her face could be made out. A hand brushed hair out of her face, Irja twitched. She didn't feel well. "Hush child. I'll sing you back to sleep." Irja waited, as if the woman was someone she had known all along. Her voice was too sweet, too perfect to not relax to and Irja listened as she began to sing. No words were formed, just sweet soft sounds that rang in Irja's ears allowing each of her muscles to relax.

"Enough of that now! She can't sleep forever Siren. All of you, out of my way!" The voice shook whatever thing Irja laid on, rattling everything around her as it bellowed. Siren's voice had stopped singing, but Irja's body had relaxed. She could hear the locusts fluttering around, before stilling a few feet away. As well as the tail of Rat dragging behind her as she scampered away.

"I only did what I was asked of." Siren sighed, and Irja felt her hand move away before she too walked slowly away as Acid had spoken, rattling back to their positions. Acid huffed, annoyed as it moved closer to Irja. It laid something down on top of her, smooth and silky, something that felt pleasant.

"Wake up halfbred. You've been cleaned, brushed, bandaged, now wake up and dress. Lucifer doesn't like his new toys to look disgusting." Acid was talking, and it clapped it's hands rattling Irja's eyes to snap open. She sat up quickly, eyes darting around the room. A room? I thought hell was nothing but flames.. The cloth that had been placed over her rolled into her naked lap, but she didn't seem to notice as she took in the place. She was in a large bed, too large for her feet to be anywhere near the bottom, a canopy of blacks, greys, silvers, golds, and reds. The bedding was black, the pillows gold, but the curtains that fell on the ground were greys and reds. In front of her was a wall, a corner where Siren stood, head bent forward, palms of her hands together neatly and not moving, she did not stir. Next to siren was a desk, seeming to have all sorts of different parchments and things any writer would want. Irja looked to her left, stiffening at the sight of Acid taking up her view as it straightened it's back. Acid pulled into a smile, and Irja looked up to follow. She realized the ceiling was at least twenty feet tall, making even Acid look tiny in comparison. "Take a good look around halfbred. Besides seeing Lucifer and whatever he plans for you, this will be all you get to see of hell." Irja gulped as Acid moved away displaying more of the room for her. She wasn't sure if she should take Acid's comments as a threat or as a means of calming instead she looked forward. The flooring was rock, twisting, molten, lava reforming and moving into different pattern shapes of circles and triangle, however the lava seemed to shift from red to other colors, reflecting that of the visible spectrum of color. In front of the bed there was many footing of room, enough for thirty Acid's to stand and dance in freely without bumping into one another. The Locusts fluttered, it's large black book was floating above the ground as it darted above it. The two silver locusts that made up the girl's eyes looked up, looking at Irja before quickly looking down to her book.

"That's your dresser. Anything you need or Lucifer wishes for you to wear is inside; be it dresses or armor, all is at your disposal." The locusts moved as the bugs flutter, making an arm that pointed to a large black menacing made entirely out of molten rock. The handles seemed to turn, from smooth gold handles, to sharp blades at locusts mention of dresses or armor. "Though..I highly doubt he'll let you wear any form of armor. You've yet to display any power." The locusts seemed to sigh, annoyed as her bugs flew back to her entire mass, her eyes refocusing on the book below her as she muttered. Rat moved, hobbling into view of Irja causing her to jump, she winced slightly grabbing her throat, fresh bandages had been placed there and rat pulled her long snout into a smile. Rat's tail pointed in front of a bed where a black portal was, though there was nothing that could be seen through it.

"As you should know I bandaged your wounds, since I am the smallest!" Rat seemed so pleased, her hands fiddling together as she continued to point at the portal that was in the middle of the room near locust to the left. "Through there, if you do so need, is a human bathroom with anything you may need. You will have anything to your heart's desire, as the lord has wished." Rat's tail relaxed as she turned to her side, pointing at the desk Irja had seen before. The desk was large enough that Irja as well as both Vicarious and Warren would have all three sprawled out on it without knocking into one another. "As you may have noticed there is a desk with any sort of parchment you'd like, anything so you may draw or write, as well as paints will appear or any form of canvas you need, as the Lord has provided." Irja looked back at Rat, her brows furrowed in both confusion and fear as rat sighed shaking her head. Rat pointed to a little tiny vanity on the right wall, white and pearls ornamented the frame, as well as pearls made up the handle bars, to the right of it was a long length mirror, eight feet tall, five feet wall that had pearls decorating the frame. "Lord Lucifer has also provided you with a means of human things, makeup, ointments, anything you like will be in those drawers, as well as a mirror so you may admire yourself." Rat's ears twitched atop her head, before she nodded her head. There seemed to be no other doors, or portals that Irja noticed, and the room was lighting itself up. Irja gulped and Rat looked up at her giggling before she shook her head. "You'll be able to speak more clearly now, Acid and I helped fix your vocal chord, though it'll still be painful. So please little halfbred, speak!" The four female demon's had their attention on her, Irja found the clothing pooling in her naked lap. A mixture of yellows and reds, as well as some black. She pulled it up covering her bare chest as she looked at the three of them, so many questions were pouring through her head.

"How..how did you know where I was? Who are you? How has Lucifer known about me all along? What does he want with me?" Irja was spilling the questions out one after another, but she winced in pain from them. Acid bellowed a laugh as Irja looked at the thing she was covering herself, it was a dress made out of pure silk. "Why..are there all these nice things?" Irja gulped, as Acid had laughed, rat clapped her hands together, Siren sighed, and locust ignored the whole event.

"Dress first, we'll answer questions later. There is always time for answers later.." Siren sighed at her own words, bored with the whole mockery. "If you must know why you are here, then you should have asked your father when you first met him. I'm so bored with explaining..hurry up little girl." Siren shook her head at Irja, yawning again. Irja gulped, moving further on the bed as she pulled around the clothing of the dress. Had Vicarious known all along that Lucifer knew about her? That he had wanted her? It didn't make sense, then again none of this made much sense. Still she found her way, pulling the dress on her though jumping as Acid grabbed the cloth and helped pull it down.

"Stand up." Irja gulped, not bothering to fight with Acid as she got to her feet. She allowed the creature to pull the dress all the way down, the fabric pool by her feet on the bed. Her long hair was pulled onto her back gently by Acid as well, and Irja noticed her hair had been brushed, thorns were tangled in her hair, black thorns. Acid moved her large hands, a few fingers trying to pull a belt clasp before she gave up. "Rat! Clip her dress together!" Acid's voice rattled, annoyed.

"Yes, Yes. Allow me dear halfbred." Rat scampered closer to the bed as Acid pulled away. Her little claws dug into the bedding as she used them as a makeshift rope to climb onto the bed. Though by the time she was on the top of the mattress and blanket, she had fallen forward panting for breath. After a few seconds, Rat got back to her feet, patting down the lavender cloth she had on her that barely covered her body. "Now then. Let's see." Rat came closer, tugging on the black parts of the dress Irja wore. She realized, to her own pleasure, that the dress covered her from head to toe, though the fabric was too see through for Irja's taste. Rat pulled a black clasp to Irja's right shoulder blade, snapping it in place on the fabric, before she pulled another one to Irja's left hip snapping that in place. This caused the dress to hug her curves, her breasts, though it hung loosely around her private and ass and Irja twisted in discomfort. She had never worn silk before, and the fabric was soft but the way it was pinned made her uneasy. Rat pulled away clasping her hands together as she sighed. "Perfect. Now then. You wait here little halfbred, when the Lord is ready to see you, he'll send guards. Though, I wish someone could have buzzed that in my ear earlier!" Rat swatted the space near one of her ears, a purple locust left it before darting back to the swarm above the book. "You have a real knack for things Anna!" Rat glared over her shoulder at the swarm of locusts who looked up from the book to stare at them. She closed the large black book, Anna was Locusts real name, before she began to pull the book into the black portal sighing as Siren and Acid began to follow.

"I just got word in the book that Lucifer will send for her when he's ready. We've done our work, let us go take care of other things. I'd like if you didn't say my real name in front of the halfbred." Rat jumped off the bed, watching as Locust disappeared into the black portal, Siren followed quickly after, and then Acid. Rat huffed looking back up at Irja who only stared before she too turned to look at the portal and started to scamper away.

"There is no way in or out for you little halfbred. Only with Lucier's approval is anyone allowed in your room, and you are not allowed out without his. Please remembered this, don't think this portal will lead you out like it will for us.." Rat stopped in front of the portal looking back at the silent Irja. Rat's eyes fell as she sighed, as if she pitied the girl. "You know..many demons will be jealous of you, Lucifer had wanted you since the beginning, not all of us can be happy about such a thing." Rat turned then, and disappeared into the portal leaving Irja alone in the room staring at the sight.

"What the fuck?" Irja's brows furrowed before she fell on her butt on the bed huffing. "Guess I wait.."​

Back
Top Bottom