Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whispering Shadows ||Lagerthera x jjfanrb||

Vicarious watched her pull away from him and walk to the door. She had not answered his question and had opened the door to look outside when they were supposed to be hiding! “Shut that door and get in here Irja!” he demanded “first of all girl that man is not your father. I am. I suspected that he might be an angel back when i talked to your parents about you last night. I chose to ignore it however to keep my cover in tact. There are things at play around you that you can't even comprehend yet. You know nothing of your power and its true potential.” He watched as Warren took a seat on the grand wooden staircase that led upstairs and Watched them both with dark eyes. “You don't know your place yet Irja, but you will come to understand it in time.”

Warren stifled back a laugh and looked at Vicarious. “You can't expect her to understand yet. She has not been trained, or even broken.” He looked back at Irja. “She is an abomination even by hells terms and heaven won't even lift a finger to help because she doesn't belong.”

Vicarious snarled “My daughter will belong if i say she does. I bred her mother. It was my mistake but i won't make her suffer for it.”

Warren shook his head in doubt. “And what do you plan to do? Take on heaven and hell at once? We don't even know who those angels are out there or where their loyalties lay, much less what their motives are”

Silence followed his statement and Vicarious gave Warren a quizzical look. “What angels?” he asked, his voice barely over a whisper.”

“I have no idea” warren shrugged “One was Sulev and the other called himself Mathias. I thought Mathias was a demon until Sulev called him his brother” Another boom echoed in the distance and Vicarious shook his head.

“i do not know a Mathias. In heaven or hell.” he looked up at Irja and looked into her eyes. “Sweetling. I am sorry for not knowing of your existence until almost a week ago. I am sorry for not being there for you. I wish i could turn back time and raise you properly. Your mother has done a fine job but i do not know what else is at play here and you could be in more danger than i had originally thought.”

He almost shed a tear looking at how battered and mangled she looked. She looked helpless and yet still strong. As if she had gone through hell and back and still had fight in her, but it should not have been a 15 year old girl’s job to be involved in such matters. If he had trained her since birth as he had been trained, she would be so much more powerful than she knew.

Irja's face was twitching at the two of them, the way Mr. Black tried to tell her to close the door, it only made her angrier, but the truth was she was in plan sight of anything that might want to track her down. Irja didn't want to listen to him, didn't want to think this strange man in front of her was her real father, that all of this could possibly be happening.

"Stop saying you are my father! You did not raise me from birth, you did nothing for me! Yet here you show up suddenly and now...Noww!" Irja was almost crying, this was too crazy for her to believe. Had she been asleep, freed from her body maybe she would be less construed with the laws of man. "Now I've had this strange man pull out my hair, you.." She pointed to Warren, "You killed some girl! I-I can't believe any of this!" Irja shook her head, how had this happened?

She didn't like the way Warren looked at her, the way Telor used to. There was something about him that didn't seem right, didn't seem normal. He's not normal, I already know that. Irja thought looking at the two of them talk, as if in tongues about her belonging, about her being an abomination.

The loud crash sounding in the distance rattled her. She stumbled forward looking over her shoulder with big eyes as she saw smoke billowed, but it was no longer coming from the forest. It was further in the distance, by the school. It was like World War Three had broken out in a matter of seconds. Still, she could see as the trees swayed towards them from the boom, dust, debris coming their way and.. Irja slammed the door shut and locked the three golden locks on it. She pressed her back against the door breathing frantically as she looked at the two of them.

"So I'm a abomination now? Great! Let's add that to the list of shit I've been called all the sudden today!" Irja's brows furrowed when Mr. Black looked at her, apologizing for not knowing her until this moment, until a week ago. She didn't look amused in the least, and she didn't want to hear it. "I...I need to go home. I need to see my mom." She looked at the ground, her legs were cut open from the twigs and debris hitting them, and her hand went to the spot where her hair had been torn out. This was hard to believe, angels? Demons? She rose her hands to her face, rubbing her temple. "I want to go home." Irja finally said after a moment.​

Vicarious had no answer for her insecurities. She would have to figure them out on her own. To him she want and abomination at all. She was his perfect daughter who he saw more and more of himself in every time he looked at her. But she was acting like quite the child.

Go home? Fuck no, she couldn't go home. Had she not seen what warren had gone through just to get her safe? “Unfortunately Sweetheart, that won't be happening until this battle is over. Your home is unprotected and quite an easy target considering you live there. You will stay here with Warren. This place is warded so nobody can detect our power or scent. I am going to go out there and finish what has started and i will be back in no time I don't want you giving Warren any trouble or i will punish you when i get back.” he looked at warren and said “she will stay upstairs in the bedroom. She can clean up and do as she wishes but will not leave this house.” Warren nodded silently and looked at Irja. she would be a handful for certain but Warren could handle her. Vicarious disappeared into smoke before both of their eyes.

Vicarious appeared in mid air, floating above the battleground that had once been a suburb to the city. He scanned the horizon but not see any movement that gave the two enemies away. “You are stronger now and looking for blood I see” He turned to find his sister Valeria behind him, a silver band upon her brow with embedded diamonds.

“What is going on? Who are these angels” Vicarious demanded and unfurled his bat-like Demon wings.

She had the hint of a smile on her face; a look of amusement it seemed like. “Be careful with these foes brother, they are quite powerful.”

“Yeas i can see that” answered back Vicarious, annoyed. “ But who are they!?” he was getting angry now. Her answer was only a smile before she vanished. Angels were cowardly fools. Always scheming and running and only coming to the rescue when victory was certain.

Boom! His head jerked back, turning to see where it had come from. It was south. He would put a stop to this now and see what these two were up to. He smiled as he began to wonder just how powerful he had become and if these two would be any challenge at all. He enjoyed a challenge and usually won his battles but Morgana had caught him off guard. He was back now stronger than ever and couldn't wait to see just how far he could go.

Irja was indeed acting like a child, but she looked at Mr. Black with hateful eyes. "I don't care if you are my real father you can't expect me to stay here!" He talked about punishments like he had known her forever, Irja was pissed. He had just recently announced who he was, or rather Warren had, and he was trying to take the reigns of the father role so suddenly, it wasn't right. "You may have made me, but you aren't my real dad." Irja said as she watched, horror struck as he vanished into smoke. She waved her hands at the spot, watching the black smoke part where her hands moved, but he was gone.

"I think I'm going to barf." Irja exclaimed, pale faced to Warren, though they had been instructed to go upstairs and not leave the house. For once, Irja didn't feel like fighting, she just wanted to take a cold shower, lie down and pass out. She pushed her hands through her hair looking at Warren. "This is Telor's house. I know the way to his room." Irja sighed, walking shaky legged to the steps and passed him. "I'm going fucking mad." She muttered as she started up the steps to the hallway above, looking left and right before finally going left to the end of the hallway and stepping inside of Telor's room.

It was no surprise this was Telor's room; Large eleven foot ceilings, slanted on one side so the shorter side was only at eight feet, a large king bed in the room with blue and green sheets, a desk, bookshelf, large 30" flat screen T.V., all the newest consoles and video games, a large walk in closest, and a bathroom off to the side that was as large as Irja's bedroom. Irja rolled her eyes, closing the door and locking it behind her, this would have to do for now. She moved to the bathroom, shutting that door as well as locking it before she turned on the cold water and plugged the tube. Irja began stripping then, she was too tired to stand anymore and just felt like soaking in the tube.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

Sulev's and Mathias fight had taken a turn for the worst. They were tumbling, down a large hill, strangling each other as they fell from a cliff on top of a church and leveled it. Suleve's expression changed from one of determination, to that of complete fear as he heard the cries of people fleeing the church; a small two story thing.

"M-Mathias! We must stop this brother! You won't win this fight!" Sulev spat blood from his lips, but the act only caused Mathias to grip Suleve's throat harder. Suleve cried out, reaching out and tore one of Mathias wings off. "You don't deserve these!" Suleve's fear had passed, turning that of utter disappointment, and rejection. "How can you call yourself one of the angels of judgement if you judge so poorly!" Mathias eyes glowed yellow as he laughed from Sulev's speaking.

"Because brother! I'm not the angel of judgement as you think! I'm the purger of anything demonic! I will flush these demons from this world and the next! I will not stop until every last demon is diminished!" Mathias growled, pushing his hands into Sulev's face as Sulev tore his wing off. Instead of only screaming, Mathias laughed, as if this were some sort of sick game. "Had I known! The half bred child you were raising was half demon this whole time! I would have killed you and everyone else in sight, but not before torturing her in front of you!" Mathias had managed to roll so he was on top of Sulev, straddling him and holding him down. Sulev struggled, hands slipping from Mathias throat as he punched him, sending Mathias flying into a pillar, and causing the pillar to crash.

"You have no allegiance except your own Mathias! Who do you work for? Who wants us to fight?" Sulev managed to get to his knees, one still on the ground as he panted looking at Mathias. Mathias stood up, shrugging off the debris, placing his hands in the pocket of his pants as he walked closer forward; his right wing that was still attached dragged limply behind him. "Who wants us to fight Mathias? WHO?" Sulev out stretched his arms, his wings were bloody but didn't move, they had been broken in too many places, but he looked questioningly at Mathias. Mathias paused, a few feet in front of the kneeling Sulev, he pursed his lips out before drawing them into a smile and revealing his teeth.

"There are lots of thing in heaven going on right now brother, you wouldn't understand." Mathias tilted his head to the side, cracking it as he did so. "Let's just say, a majority of us don't like the idea of any sort of half bred living in harmony with us. We were fine with just half bred angels living in harmony, but a half bred demon whore?" Mathias put his left hand on his right shoulder, leaning forward as if to bow as he cackled. "Don't make me die of laughter Sulev! Demons will always cause havoc, they will always destroy! We must destroy them first before they realize their true powers!" He pointed now to Sulev with his left hand. "You have harbored a demon child in front of us, introducing her as a nephilim, but she is ei(not)! I will have her head on a gold platter and I will present it to my sister and brothers! We shall end this madness of intro-species mingling!" Mathias grinned wickedly at Sulev who flinched.

"You are not good in an form Mathias, you are an essence of evil." Sulev spat out blood as he spoke, this was not a good fight for him, he needed to flee. "You are maddened. The world needs change! WE NEED CHANGE!" Sulev cried, his words echoing through the ruins of the church, silencing the screaming outside. His voice carried further, to the trees, past the school as if he had made power in his speech so all the beings approaching could hear his words. Sulev could feel them; more angels and demons stirring at the thrill of the fight. This was all because Irja had been found out, and now, this was only a taste of the beginning to a great war.

"Call me whatever you enjoy Sulev! I am what is needed!" Mathias said, hand raised in the air as he smiled. "No one will save you now. That astroity has fled as you wished. So now.." Mathias rolled up his sleeves, moving his arms neck and hands to crack the bones back in place, "..let's see how long you can last past my powers!"​

Vicarious sped through the atmosphere towards the looming battle ahead. All around him were craters, demolished buildings, and big ruts of burning land. The air stank of demons and angels. The humans were fleeing for their lives like ants out of the city. Vicarious saw one plane flying overhead with a banner saying “god has returned. It's the end of the world.” he didn't know if it was the end of the world but it was definitely a big battle and the world might not make it out the same.

Dark clouds had begun to form overhead, looming like the dark times that are ahead, menacing, and evil. The rumbling of thunder rolled across the sky as he flew just beneath the ceiling of Thunderheads. Rain started to drop in large drops and soon Vicarious was soaked but he didn't care. The angels would pay dearly for what they did.

Warren Sat outside the room for a few minutes, a million thoughts running through his mind. Would his maker be okay on his own? Would they be safe in this house? It was warded true, but he didn't know what exactly that would help if Irja tried to leave. He would overpower her for sure. That's what he would do.

He stood up and walked into the room. He noticed that bathroom door was shut and and he began to look around the room. He saw the bed. His bed. Wait. No. Taylor's bed. His mind was a jumble the more he walked around in her and touched things. Why was that? Who had he been before……..this? The memories were near null and he could not see the significance. Only feel it.

He stopped when he saw a picture frame on the dresser beside the bed. He picked it up and looked at it. It was him and Irja on a ferris wheel. He had her arms around him and was kissing him in the cheek. He of course looked like he was in heaven and blushing. That had been 2 years ago. He loved her ever since he had first laid eyes on her when they were small. It wasn't always the kind of love he felt lately. He had felt like he wanted her in more sexual ways since he was in high school always seeing her sexy or cute, dressed in sundresses or heels.

Warren shook his head, trying to clear his mind. These thoughts were not his. He Had never felt lov and knew nothing of it. He was made to protect her. That was his life. He sat on the bed and closed his eyes and took deep breaths. This person inside of him wanted to have Irja. But she did not want him.

Irja removed all of her clothing, her breasts were exposed, pink nipples on perfect round pale orbs. Her ass was firm, large and round, perfect in every way, after all she was only sixteen. The tube was nearly full when she heard the bedroom door opened. Irja turned, startled wondering how it had gotten open in the first place.

"I could have sworn I locked it." She muttered, but she knew better now. After all she had seen Sulev with golden wings, and Mr. Black disappear into black smoke. She huffed, turning around to bend over the tube to turn off the facet. She ran her fingers through the cold water shivering at the thought of emerging in it, but it was well overdue and needed.

She wanted to sit down and bath, but her heard turned taking a look of the completely white bathroom. Telor's stuff was still surrounding the sink; shaving cream, shavers, cologne, aftershave, etc. There was also something glistening that looked vaguely familiar. "What's that?" Irja wondered, ignoring the tube as she moved over to the sink. She picked it up, a golden locket she had gotten Telor when they were children for his tenth birthday; best friends forever it read. Irja twisted open the locket, inside she something she wasn't expecting, her picture. "I should have guessed that." Irja mumbled blushing and holding it to her chest. Still, she heard noise outside of the bathroom and huffed, grabbing a fluffy white towel wrapping it around her naked body and went to the door. She unlocked it, stepped outside to see Warren on the bed. Agitated, Irja grunted. "What the hell do you want? Haven't you done enough?" Irja's hands were on her hips, the towel was small and barely stayed in placed around her breasts, it split on the side revealing some of her hip. "Well?"

Warren looked up, and brushed the hair from his eyes. She stood there, angry, yet beautiful in every way. He saw how the towel barely covered her at all and how slick and smooth her skin looked. His heart beat faster as she moved acrossed the room and yelled at him some more, but he didn't pay attention to the words. Just her.

He felt a feeling rush from within him. And he looked down and saw that his cock was now practically a third leg in the shattered remnants of his jeans. The holes did nothing to hide it for he had no underwear on. What had she done to him to make him like this? He looked up at her “Irja I…..” except he didn't know what to say or how to explain himself. The man trapped inside of him longed for her. Told him to get her and kiss her sweet lips. Warren was losing control. He stood up and walked over to her, seemingly towering over her small frame. He said nothing as he put a hand on a fold of the towel slowly, and pulled it off and let it fall to the floor.

He smelled her scent and it drove him further, as he picked her up, roughly and threw her on to the bed like a rag doll. Telor screamed inside him, telling him that was not the way is should be done but it was too late. Warren needed her now. Her perfect breasts were topped with erect nipples, and her breath was fast like his. He ripped off his jeans and threw them in a pile in the corner while he looked at her with lust and love in his eyes. He had a hard time telling what was what between lust and love as he jumped on the bed to pin her down. His cock dangled from his loins 9 inches long and three wide. He pinned her arms down and kissed her lips making sure to stay on top of her petite frame. She tasted better than anything warren had ever tasted and he wanted more.

"Are you even listening to me? Hey! Excuse me! Warren!" Irja felt like she was talking to a wall, she might as well have been as he started at her like he was seeing her for the first time. "What is wrong with you?" Still, she noticed his ripped pants and, his cock was getting hard?

Irja took a step back when he came closer to her like she had in the woods. "What are you-" He tore the towel off her making her jaw drop and her pale skin to turn paler. She was fully exposed, virgin pussy that was neatly trimmed, perfect breasts and everything.

She gulped, moving to cover herself but he was picking her up. She squirmed, crying in surprise as he threw her onto the bed knocking the air out of her lungs. Her breath was fast, ragged, as she rolled on the bed getting on her back. She prop herself up trying to scoot away as she watched him, wide eye tear his clothing off of himself. The body was familiar, she knew it well though she had never seen Telor naked, she had seen his exposed.

"Telor?" For a moment she thought that was who he was, until he jumped her on the bed and pinned her under him. Irja's eyes were wide as she squirmed trying to pull away from him. "Stop! Don't do this!" Her brows furrowed as he moved, she could feel something hard pressing against her thigh and it made her jump. "Oh God." Irja cried as his lips pressed against hers, her wrists ached as he held them, and the kiss was powerful knocking her head further into the bed as she squirmed.​

Warren pressed her squirming body down into the soft mattress as he kissed her harder, his tongue parted her lips and invaded her mouth to touch her hers. He felt like he was filled with a drug that made him uncontrollable. His hands left her wrist and filled them with her breasts, kneading them with his rough fingers. He felt her hard nipples in his palms, and pitched them roughly as he continues the french kiss. His cock was dripping precum now on her stomach as it slowly dragged across it every time she squirmed. His balls felt heavy all of a sudden and full. He needed a release. This is what Telor had wanted. What Warren now wanted.

Warren reached down and felt her virgin pussy, cupping it. It was soaked and it covered his hand as he moved two fingers back and forth over her lips. His legs pushed hers open and forced them to stay like so. He pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath. She looked scared yet stunningly beautiful. It had very suddenly gotten hot it seemed and warren felt sweat on his brow and back as his muscles rippled as he took heavy breaths. For a moment he heard Telor again screaming not to take her innocence this way. Warren answered by bringing his hand coated with her juices to his lips and licking his two fingers clean. It tasted sweet like nectar, and yet also more tangy. His other hand held her small neck in place on the bed, his fingers nearly wrapping all the way around.

His veiny cock was lined up at her untaken entrance, his head was rubbing her clit making her squirm more. He looked into her fearful eyes and pushed forward, splitting her lips open with his thick rod. She was so tight that he could not fit all the way in on the first thrust, so he thrust himself into her again harder this time. He felt a barrier give way and this spurred him on more, as he buried himself in her until he hit her cervix. Warren groaned as her walls clamped snugly to his cock like a glove, like velvet and she was so much warmer than he had ever dreamed. He murmured her name on his lips as he began to pull out, blood lining his cock from her broken hymen. Her pussy gripped to him, and seemed to not want to let his cock out , so he pushed back inside of her giving her short thrusts to break her in.

Irja was surprised by the kiss, it was rough, it was passionate, it was reassuringly, wanting, lustful. There were so many emotions filling her as he pushed his tongue forcefully into her mouth to silence her further. Her breasts pressed into his chest for a moment and she shivered. Why am I getting turned on? This is wrong! Irja found the words pouring in her head, even when he left her wrists. She moved, ready to strike as his hands gripped her breasts; it hurt and felt good when he kneaded them and then...As she moved to hit his back he pinched her nipples making her gasp and her body tense for a moment.

Surprise and fear filled her eyes. She had dreamt about the moment when Telor would take her, how sweet it would be, yet this wasn't Telor, this was Warren! Irja tried to close her legs as his hands went down to her soaked pussy, cupping it and making her gulp. He wouldn't really? She shivered at the feeling of his fingers rubbing over her mound, teasing it. She jumped slightly, as he spread her legs forcefully eagle spread to make room for himself. She couldn't breath, her heart was stuck in her throat and she was thankful when he pulled away from the kiss so she could gasp for air. She looked at him now, as he panted above her as well. Irja for once was at a loss of words as she looked up at Warren. He resembled Telor so closely, yet it wasn't him. She shivered at the sight of him licking his fingers, she knew where they had been and for a moment, all she could muster was, "That's gross.." as she watched it. she had never much as fooled around with someone, that was apparent.

Irja gulped as she felt his head linger near her entrance. Her brows furrowed frightened at the sense he was really going to rape her on Telor's bed in Telor's home. Still, Irja couldn't help her body as she squirmed as the tip of his cock rubbed her nub. She moaned, though she didn't really want to, and before she knew it she was screaming as he shoved inside her breaking past some of her resistance. Her head jerked back, eyes filled with tears and her jaw wide open in surprise as her legs shook, every muscle tensed. Then he thrusted again, making her cry louder as she felt something split, making way for more of him, and she felt every wide inch of him stretch her out, and every inch push into her back wall. Her pussy clamped against him as he pulled back, sweat rolling over her body, not wanting to let his cock leave from it's first taste of something inside of it. She shivered as she heard her name being called by a familiar voice, but she knew there was no way, Telor had moved away hadn't he?

Her body jerked, she gasped crying in surprise as he pushed back inside of her sore lips thrusting in small increments. Irja was shaking her head, she was tense though some of her muscles relaxed more he went, breaking her barriers down one by one.​

Warren stuffed his meat into her tight canal over again, making the bedrock with each thrust. He gripped her thighs and began to thrust into her even harder now that he had her in his grip. There was no way she would escape him. She was his now. Her virgin blood coated his cock and her sopping wet pussy lubricated him. Crying or not, she was enjoying this. His hands left prints on her soft thighs when he released them and flipped her over on her stomach.

He pulled her heart shaped ass up and pushed himself back into her slowly this time. He wanted to feel every inch of her and her every inch of him. He grabbed her hair in a bunch and pulled back roughly making her neck arch and head raise up. He fucked her like an animal, like she was his possession. Her ass clapped against his stomach every time he drove in and hearing her cries was making him have a weird feeling in his loins. He felt his balls tighten an all at once he felt himself cum inside of her, gushing rope after rope of his seed into her until it leaked out. He felt the best feeling he had ever felt roll through his body again and again. He breathed heavily and stopped fucking her all together. He pulled out and sat back against the wall. What had he just done. He didn't want to hurt her. It seemed as though he might have though as he looked at the blood on his cock. “Irja…..i'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I wasn't in control.” he didn't know if it was Warren or Telor talking, maybe it was them both. His feelings seemed more in tune and coherent now maybe they were finally merging. He was a demon. Not a human. He looked at his hands. And then at her. She had bruises on her legs and ass where he had gripped her.

Irja's hands were on his chest, pushing him, but he was stronger and each throat sent mixed feelings through her. She gasped, crying in what was a conundrum of pleasure and pain. Her hips squirmed, but he only held her tightly making her body arch as he gripped so hard she thought her hips might break. She blinked as he pulled out, hoping he was done, instead he flipped her effortlessly, making Irja try to crawl away as he gripped her firm ass and pulled her closer abusing her entrance again.

She cried as he pulled her hair, holding her in his grasp as she gasped, shaking and shivering as he continued to thrust into her without warning. She could heard the lewd noises her body made against him, the way his balls hit her clit making her shake. Irja couldn't make sense of what was really going on, and as he started to tense, throb and before she knew it convulse leaving his seed in her, Irja's back arched at that moment, her ass puckering as she cried, her body convulsing against his in comparison. Her hands gripped the sheets as she cried, her stomach filling with his seed and..her vision went blank as she fell on the bed gasping as he pulled away.

The words came then, the apology, as she continued to try to grasp what had happened, why her body had reacted the way it had as she looked around the room. She was still there, in Telor's room, naked, bruised, sore, beaten, dried blood and cum mixed on the bed under head and on her throbbing lower lips as she finally grasped what had happened and where she was. Irja gulped, trying to move on the bed, to crawl away. That didn't just happen, did it? She was questioning the act as she climbed off the bed, or rather rolled onto the floor with a loud boom. Irja was on her back, staring at the ceiling in a bit of pain, she was almost at a loss of words.

"I need a bath.." Irja commented, tears had dried on her face, yet some still flowed down her face as she moved, rolling onto her stomach before getting to her knees to crawl to the bathroom. She couldn't stand, she knew that much, and as soon as her knees hit the tile floor, she leaned up grabbing the door and slamming it shut. The tube was still full of water, but Irja only managed to press her back against the door, in shock as she brought her knees to her chest. She stared at the tube, confusion, fear mocking her perfect features.

Warren sat silently watching her tears run down her face. There were no words that would make anything better, what could he do to make things right again? His chest rose up and down heavily trying to catch his breath as she crawled away. Part of him wanted to help her and the other part wanted to no nothing but sit her and think about that had just happened. He decided to do neither and walked out to go take a shower. His feet padded on the soft white carpet as her blood dripped from his cock.

His mind struggled to come up with something to do. What would his maker say? He wouldn't be please if he found out. Would she tell him? He hoped not. Vicarious would destroy him.She should have loved him. It would have made things easier. He was not Telor anymore and he would never be again. He ran the water scalding hot and stepped in letting the heat sink into his skin. The water cascaded around him and running red by the time it hit the drain. His muscles grew relaxed and he felt all of the stress he had release as his body shed its tension away

When he was done with the shower he stepped out, still nude and walked down the hallway and knocked on the bathroom door in knowing she was behind it. “I know you don't want to talk to me right now Irja, but i will wait out here until you wish to. I didn't mean to hurt you” it was the demon in him that made him go crazy like that. And Telors love. What was he supposed to do with all of those feelings? He ran a hand through his hair and began to pace. He looked at the ruined sheet and frowned angrily. He ripped them all off and began to tear them up and then began to destroy the room. It was HIM that did all of this. That boy inside of him. This wasn't fair, and it wasn't right that he had to live like this. He was supposed to protect her not rape her!

Irja had stayed like that as she listened to him leave, go down the hall and a shower turn on. Irja gulped, trying to regain some form of herself, she was shaking. She had never thought her first time would go like that, and her ass hurt to sit on. Groaning, she crawled to the tube. There was no point in thinking about it, it had happened what had conspired was over and done with and she needed to wash herself of the reminder.

Somehow, she had managed to get to the white tube, pull herself inside and splash into the ice cold water. Irja cried in surprise from the cold hitting her open wounds, from her stretched pussy as she rolled on her back in the tube. Shaking, she reached for the soap, scrubbing herself from his scent, scrubbing her wounds. She didn't want to think about what he had done, but her breasts were bruised, her ass and legs as well as hips and wrists. Irja shook her head scrubbing her body from head to toe clean, emerging herself in the water while pinching her nose and emerged as she heard him come closer to the bathroom door. Irja tensed, knowing she hadn't locked it this time and she jumped as he knocked on the door, rattling it as she watched.

There was no response that came when he said what he said. Irja gulped, looking in the tube, but she had washed herself with his body wash and sponge, as well as used what was left of Telor's shampoo and conditioner. Irja smelt like a guy now, and she groaned as she leaned up, pulling the plug of the tube. Somehow, she had managed to get out of the tube, crawling out, getting to her feet barely as she grabbed a larger towel and wrapped it around her entire being, her arms crossing her breasts as she slide down on the wall under the towel rack that was in front of the toliet and next to the bath.

"What is there to talk about? You already did something unspeakable." Irja frowned at the thought, she wanted to cry, but there was no point.

Vicarious Stood on the charred remains of a suburban house. He looked at all of the dead bodies that filled the air with sink. This is what angels did. Killed without repercussions. This is why he had betrayed them in front of God’s throne. Demons weren't even this destructive but at least they admitted to their foul play. It was all a very hypocritical situation yet people yearned and pleaded to god for help. It sickened him. They had taken a perfectly sound, peaceful town and turned it into a warzone.

Vicarious could not sense that there were four pairs of eyes watching him. They all rode on steeds that varies in different color. The first was death the reaper, who rode on a pale horse billowing in a white cloak, and the horse was nothing but bones. The second was Pestilence, who was on a great charger, that billowed smoke from its nostrils with every breath. The rider and horse were armored as if for battle and a crown topped the riders head. The third, caped in blood red and also dress for battle in thorny armor was War, his charger was the largest of them all and he was equipped with a great battle axe that was as long as any man and than any blade. The fourth and final horseman was Famine, who was cloaked in brown and had a cloud of flies surrounding her, the horse she rode on looked ready to die at any moment and you could see all of it ribbs through its thin skin.

“Death, It seems we are late to the party” Said Famine after a cough.

“Well i had to get our lord's approval before we could ride” Grim, laid his scythe over his shoulder and looked around him. “They seem to be gone. So it looks like Vicarious was late to the party as well.”

The thunderstorm was raging hard around them as rain poured down on them all in buckets yet none of them were wet, nore seemed to mind the lightning or the thunder claps. They were invisible and in Death’s Ghost zone so everything around them could not sense or see them. It was quite the handy tool that only death controlled and used to stay near his victims as they drew closer to their time to come to judgment.

“Soon the seal will be broken and we can gallop across the world heralding the apocalypse. And Vicarious will be ours as will be that girl he protects.” Said the leader of the four, Pestilence. “And i will be king of this realm” They all laughed as they thought about the time to come.

Warren watched the brief flashes of light as the storm sent bolts of lightning to the earth. He opened the window and looked outside. It looked like whatever fighting had been going on was over. He wondered if Vicarious was the reason for that. He shut the curtains again and looked at the ruined room after his tantrum. It looked like a mess with papers and shreds of cloth everywhere. He stepped over some broken glass from a broken picture frame and leaned against the bathroom door.

“It wasn't me when that happened. It was….somebody else” That was the best way he could describe it. “It's like there are two voices in my head and i don't know which one to listen too.” That was the truth of it.

Sulev and Mathias had vanished as if in thin air. Where the chapel had been in the town further away from the school, there was left nothing but shattered remains and people were going through the debris to pick up their things. Their were even people on the ground praying to God for help, but angels were the one that had caused the devastation, and yet they prayed to God for forgiveness for their sins, prayed for him for help.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

Irja could hear the thunderstorm outside, but she shook her head not wanting to think about it. Once, when she had been much younger and afraid of the loud sound, her mother had told her; "It's only God clapping his hands in joy, to light up our world in the midst of darkness." Now the loud booms of the clouds, the sound of rain and flashes of light did little but numb her further. She had then asked her mother, not afraid anymore, of why it rained and her mother simply smiled at her, but it had been Sulev that had answered her this time; "Because we are loved so much, the tears can not stop but flood the rivers to bring us more life." Irja smiled dully at the memory, she had heard Warren throw a fit on the other side of the door over what he had done. Simply, Irja stared at the door, the door itself was made of a fogged glass allowing her to see the silhouette of his figure against the door.

"Then who was it?" Irja replied, he had raped her, overwhelmed her while she was weak and bloody and now..her insides felt different and awkward. "Was it the rat in the attic that told you to do it? Was it Mr. Black who told you to do it? What it some unseen force that took control of you?" Irja wrapped her arms around her chest pulling her legs. "Stop lying to yourself. No one but you did what you did to me." Irja commented, coldly, she didn't feel normal.

Somehow she had managed to get back to her feet, the large towel covering everything but a bit of cleavage as she moved to the door. Her hand hesitated above the door knob as she saw him on the side. "Will you please move? I need to dress and I'm going home." Irja said, her voice cracking at the words. She had so many times she had dreamed about Telor holding her in his arms, taking her innocence, everything just felt wrong now that Vicarious had walked into her life.​

Where the hell had those fuckers gone? Vicarious turned in a 360 and found no trace of the two angels. He sighed and stalked back the way he came with a tinge of sadness in his body. He had been looking forward to testing himself against them. Now that would have to wait. He shot up into the air and started back to the mansion where he would see if his daughter had lightened up any. She was being quite harsh to be honest. Sure he hadn't been around but he didn't see her mother or stepfather here when it mattered. Some real shit was going on and he had to leave her with an adolescent demon-spawn to look after her. Not what he would have chosen to begin with but it was better than putting her under or in paralysis.

Warren looked at her with lost eyes when she accused him of being crazy and lying. She was his superior. He could not lie to one above him. The demon code forbade it. “Irja. I am Warren but i came from this house. Someone who lived here. I had to sacrifice the parents to save your father but i am all that remains of the family. My body feels…….weird when i am around you.” he looked at her through the door and saw her hesitate on the door nob. “I will do whatever you ask, but i can not let you leave. Master forbids it.” He backed away from the door.

Looking around the room he caught glimpses of a past life that he had. He was sitting at the desk doing homework, on the cellphone talking to Irja, watching movies on his laptop. A slam of the door echoed through the house. Warrens ears perked and ran into the hallway and found Vicarious staring at him at the top of the stairway. “If i had been anyone else you would be dead warren. Why was your guard down. I thought i taught you better.” Vicarious looked past him into the room, showing no emotion on his face Warrens heart raced faster and tried to hide the shame on his face. “Is she still angry with me? She made quite the mess in her room i see.” He sighed and turned away and making his way to the master bedroom. “Let me know when she comes out. We can get her dinner or something and talk about some things.” He shut the door behind him.

That was close. Warren let out a breath and went back into her room. “Your father is home.” he said softly.

Irja didn't want to be here anymore, with Warren or whoever this man was claiming to be her father. She needed and wanted to get home to her mother, so many things were running through her head, so many questions she wanted to yell at her mother. Still, Warren had spoke that made Irja snicker, in pain at the thought of the madness he was going through. When he moved away from the door she opened it, clutching the towel around her.

Irja couldn't look at him, but then as quickly as he was there he was gone and she looked around the mess left of Telor's room. Irja frowned. She once remembered Telor throwing a fit like this, when Irja had been forbidden to ever step foot in his home alone anymore, they were getting too old and her mother had worried something like this would happen. "You don't know how right you were mom.."

Irja paused as she was going to change her clothing. She moved to the front door of the room, ready to close and lock as Warren rushed back in, and she realized he was naked. She jump, her face pale as she pointed outside. "OUT!" Irja cried, nearly screaming at Warren. Irja waited until he left, slamming the door behind him and locking it. She moved then to Telor's closest, all his clothing was still there, everything was still his. "He sacrificed the parents of this home and he's all that's left of the family.." Irja mumbled to herself as she stared at Telor's large shoes. "Telor's parents...only one left.." Irja pulled a hoodie from the racks, and some boy shorts that would be way too big for her, but at least they had strings so she could tighten them. She pulled them on, along with the yellow hoodie, black shorts. She sighed, sitting on what remained of the bed as she looked around. Her eyes shoot open, wide as she realized the words he was saying, that played in her head. "T-Telor! He's..Telor?" Irja moved to the front door, unlocking and opening. She hesitated at first but it was open and she looked at Warren with furrowed brows. "You don't remember who you are? If I told you would you remember? I think..I think I know who you are.." Irja looked away confused at the idea. "Then I want to go home. I don't care what your master has said, you owe me for what you've done to me and you'll take me where I want!" Irja glared at him not backing down at that thought.

Warren was shocked to see her naked. Not because he was naked but because she was so angry at him. He thought women loved what they had done. He jumped back when she shouted at him and was barely able to dodge the door getting slammed on his face. “Shhhh! Your father is home!” he whispered harshly through the door.

“What was that Warren? Is she out of the shower? Is she still mad at me?” Warren turned to see Vicarious standing in his bedroom doorway.

“Um nothing master, she is just a little scared from all of the things that have happened lately” Warren stammered.

“Yes, i know. It's a lot to take in. Tell her to hurry. We have much to talk about. And put some cloths on. you cant run around in the nude for Christ's sake. She still has a mortals mentality.” Vicarious shut the door to his room and left Warren alone in the hallway once again. He turned around to see Irja in a hoodie and shorts demanding to know about his past. He ignored her question and demands and pushed her inside.

“We cannot let him know you are ready yet, Irja. He wants to see you” He placed a finger on her lush, soft lips and thought about what he had asked him while looking into her eyes sharing a few moments of silence. “Who I was before this is not who I am now. I do not remember much except for a few things. But i do not care about those memories.” It wasn't what he was not, or part of his regimine to worry about such things. He was to obey Master and the girl. That was his duty. “Master will be very unpleased if he finds out what i did.” he stepped back away from her and weighed his options in his head deep in thought, His master was home, meaning that he could technically let her leave. Although this loophole would not please his Maker. But on the other hand if she told his Maker that he had taken her, he would surely be punished.

“Fine. but I must stay with you when you are at your home. Sulev told me to protect you and as did my Maker. There are a great many evils out there.” he turned back to look at her, peering into her soft eyes. “And i will never touch you again in that way.” he felt the person from inside him agree with Warren for once. Maybe they were finally becoming in sync.He sure hoped so because he needed to be ready to fight when the time came and couldn't be worried if he was one man or another. He was now someplace in between and it finally felt right.

Irja was not at all pleased when he pushed her back into the room. "Hey!" She grumbled against his finger agitated as she flailed her arms like she was some child. When he spoke, she only made an angered face before his finger pulled away. "It should matter if you ever wish to make sense of what you did!" Irja moved away from him, backing into the post of the bed as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Maybe I should tell him what you did! At least I'd get rid of one of you!" Irja looked away from him, she couldn't bear to look him in those dark eyes anymore. How had today gone so terribly wrong? It was one thing after another anymore and..there was something about his naked chest, and the way he looked at her that reminded her of Telor.

"You can stay close but no where near me." Irja grumbled. "Guess I should climb on your back? Mind putting some clothes on?" Irja held her hands in front of her face, trying not to look at his naked lower half that had defiled her. Irja sighed at his next words shaking her head. "Even if it doesn't matter to you..somehow you remind me of Telor..God I wish he was here instead of you!" Irja grunted at the thought, her whole lower half hurt. "At least he would have been gentle with me!" Irja glared at Warren, hateful before she sighed shaking her head. She placed her hand son her ears, the sleeves of the hoodie sliding down to cup at her elbows. "Can we go now? I don't feel like thinking about it anymore!"

Warren grabbed some clothes from the closet. He slid on the pair of Vans jeans that fit him perfectly, he would go commando as usual, and then put on a button up short sleave that was plaid black and white with no undershirt. He shook his head in dismay. How could he have been so forgetful as to not put any clothes on. Demons walked around naked all of the time actually. It wasn't an uncommon thing for angels either, they just didn't act on lust for the body as demons did. Warren turned back to Irja “We can go now, i'm sorry about my clothes.” he looked over to the shreds of cloth that used to be his jeans.

He laced up some sneakers that fit his feet perfectly, “I don't know why you keep bringing up this Telor guy, but i am no longer than man.” he stood up and brushed himself off. “I was created by merging a piece of my maker's soul and the one you lost together. I am a demon-spawn. It is a sacred ritual that is rarely done because it is so costly.” It was because of this fact that he was so grateful of being alive. “Telor is inside me but we will never be the same.” He walked over to the window and pulled back the curtains and opened the window letting the cool night air blow into the room rustling the scraps of cloth and paper.

He turned back to her and put one hand through his hair. “I know you hate us right now but without us you would be dead. I agree to not come close to you unless you are in danger.” he looked at her with dark eyes as the sirens rang out in the distance. “Come on.” he turned around and showed her his back waiting for her to get on. “We have to be fast. If master finds us, he will not be pleased.”

Vicarious lay in the master bedroom looking at the ceiling in silence. Somehow he would have to win his daughter over in order to stay alive. It was becoming too much energy and time wasted letting her be so weak and spoiled. She would have to learn how to be a demon soon or they would all be destroyed.

What he was most surprised about is how lax the hunt had been so far. He was not a very good hider, so he wasn't surprised Morgana had found him, but id that was the best Lucifer could muster for taking down the late hand of god then…...something wasn't right. His sister wasn't helping out much either with feeding him tidbits of riddles and running form answers. He sat up after letting out a breath in the now dark room. The Girl had better be ready by now. He would have to stop playing nice if she kept this up.

For some reason, Irja watched him dress with amusement. There was no doubt his back and ass were the same as Telor's as much she already knew in a sense. After all, she had grown up watching him grow into his broad shoulders, and the ass he used to be so ashamed of that made the girls squeal with delight. Irja however, did not smile at the fact, she simply stared in anger as he dressed in Telor clothes. She knew, this thing was not Telor, just in a sense he was. Irja rolled her eyes looking away from him, her hair was still really wet and dripping onto the hoodie soaking it, but she seemed not to care.

"Fine! Forget it. Let's..Let's just forget everything. I don't want to talk about it anymore." Irja grunted as she shifted legs, her legs were bruised and ached but she did her best to mask the pain, in fact is was actually exhausting a lot of her energy to stay on her feet. Really all she wished to do was sleep. Irja huffed as he spoke about not coming near her unless she was in danger. In all honesty, in this moment she wished he would just go away, along with the man in the other room claiming to be her legitimate father.

When he showed her his back, Irja hobbled over, jumping onto his back with a cry of pain as she wrapped her thighs around him and held onto his shoulders loosely, her grip slipping. She rested her chin against the back of his neck as she huffed, exhausted. "Okay..enough talking. Let's go before he comes in here." Irja finally mustered some more strength up, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck as she sighed. "I want to check on my mom.." ..and ask her about twelve billion questions! Irja finished the sentence in her head, teeth barred at the angered thought. How long had her mother been hiding this? Had her mother known about her real father? What about Sulev? How long had she known about him? How long had Sulev knew what she was? Everyone is hiding stuff from me. Always hiding shit from me, I don't like it at all. Irja huffed at the thought, squeezing her thighs with a wince telling Warren to hurry up.

Warren grasped her thighs firmly “remember to hold on tight.” he said and leaped out the window. It was a two story fall and h landed it softly and leaped higher, seemingly touching the moon, as their shadows overcast the bright sphere in the sky. He looked back at the lit window and wondered if he was going to pay for the mistake he was making with his life or something less crucial.

It was a clear night, and there was a slight breeze, but it was a warm one. The smell of smoke filled the air but was wafted away by the clear breeze. Most of the town was dark where the fight had taken place and Warren could see all of the repair crews hard at work and the police doing their best to maintain the peace. He turned his head to the way they headed, towards the lit neighborhood where her home was. He landed in the grass in the front lawn and let her down and stood by silently as she followed her up to the front steps. He was her to be her bodyguard, that was it. He would not think of any other thoughts about her no matter what his heart desired.

Vicarious knocked on Irja’s door softly. “Hey i know you don't want to talk to me right now but we need to talk very soon.” He listened for an answer but heard only silence. He knocked again, louder this time “Irja, I am not playing around this is a matter of grave seriousness!” He looked back down the hallway to what would be Warren's bedroom “Hey Warren, Get out here and tell me what the hell is the matter with her!” He walked over Warren’s room and looked inside. Empty. “What the hell is going on in this house.” He muttered under his breath and marched over Irjas door again and used his power to unlock the door and pushed it open.

His face contorted in anger and rage when he saw the room empty of his daughter and the Hell-spawn. He walked over to the open window and placed a hand on the window sill. This would happen at this moment. Luck was not on his side tonight. He had a rogue minion and a free-spirited youngling off in the world that was as hostile as hell itself and not one of them had ever stepped foot in hell to call themselves a veteran. He was more at Warren than Irj. He was supposed to be the responsible one that obeyed orders damn it! He turned to leave the room. And then it hit him. A vision. The room broke into flames around him it seemed and his head erupted in pain and he felt like an axe was splitting open his skull.

Lucifer stood over a fallen Saint, a foot on his chest and a pitchfork through his neck, Thousands of fallen lay around him……

Vicarious dropped to the floor and clutched his head, and let out a blood curling scream in agony.

Behind Lucifer was Asmodian and Abbadon, both the great hands and generals of hell's army. Abbadon swished his scorpion tail in anticipation and his fangs flashed against the seal so many Saints had died to protect.....

Vicarious crawled to the door slowly gritting away the pain but tears still flowed down his cheeks from the pain. A great voice shook the world around Vicarious as trumpets blared and demons cackled.

The seal of the apocalypse has been broken, and on this day I shall come to the mortal realm to reign over all mortals as the Antichrist in the flesh! All those who are weak will bow to me and those who dare defy will cower and run from my power!

Vicarious fought to catch his breath as the vision ended. He blinked his eyes in aftershock and pulled himself up. It could be true. Not now. Not already. It was too soon. If he came in person Satan would easily kill him. He walked down the stairs and opened up the liquor cabinet and drank a few gulps of whisky right from the bottle. They still had quite a bit of time of course. The Devil couldn't just walk into the mortal realm like other demons. It would take weeks, maybe months, and even then he would be in hiding for sometime. But meanwhile he would have other preparations sent out to announce his arrival like the 4 horsemen. Then Abbadon and Asmodian would come next, then and only then would he show himself. He always liked to make a good show of everything.

Vicarious took two more swigs off the alcohol, and walked over to the front door and tossed the bottle in the trash on his way out. The two fools would be at Irja’s mothers house no doubt. Way to predictable and an easy target for anyone looking friend or foe. He was going to strangle Warren and whip Irja’s ass when he caught them.

Irja grimaced as he grasped her sore hips. A painful reminder of what had just happened, but she ignored it, almost choking him as she closed her eyes and they fell from the window to the ground. The air was knocked from her lungs as he impacted the earth, and she barely could intake another shaky breath before he lifted off as she finally screamed. It's like I'm fucking E.T.! Irja hated that movie, but the reference was good as she felt the moon's glow on her cheek. Oh God! Please say this all some bad nightmare! Irja cried in her head as they began to descend to earth once more.

Hitting the ground brought little enjoyment to her as her whole body rattled when they hit the neatly cut grass. When he let her go, Irja fell on her butt and opened her eyes blinking. She gasped for breath, getting on her hands and knees as she kissed the grass. "Sweet Mother of Jesus, I'm so happy to be alive and kissing you!" Irja looked up, seeing her house untouched among the others. It was almost as if, there had been no battle going on to begin with, and she scrambled to her shaky legs.

Irja began to run to the front door, not caring if he followed or not. Tears streamed her eyes as she knocked on the door with both hands, screaming. "Mom! Let me in! Let me in!" Irja waited, hoping, praying her mother would open the door, would hug her, embrace her, tell her everything was okay that she would be alright....but seconds faded into minutes, and Irja knocked harder bloodying her hands. "Mom?" She wiped her tears off her face huffing. Nothing was going right.

Finally, after a few more minutes, Irja turned the knob to find it unlocked. She pushed open the door, making the way to see inside. There were no lights on, and Irja tried to flick the switch, but to much dismay it did not turn on. Still, even in the pouring moonlight, she could see the mess her house was in. Tables were overturn, furniture ripped apart and flung across the room, marble counter tops had been broken in half, one chunk was barely hanging from the ceiling, and the stairs in front of her looked as though someone had taken a sledgehammer to them. Irja gulped, shakily walking inside, she looked over the disaster, intake a sharp breath as she pointed to the top of the stairs. She shook her head not bothering to wait for Warren as she went into the dark house moving to the stairs and trying to climb up them carefully.

"Mom? MOM?" Irja kept calling the phrase, the word, as she reached the top of the stairs. She stopped, staring at the black door off it's hinges in front of her. The locks had been torn off, and she could see they had been thrown her pink bedroom door next to it. Her pink carpet was in the hallway, among it was pillows but Irja only stared ahead at the room that had been off limits her whole life. She hesitated, before she moved forward, pushing the broken door out of the way as she came inside. It was small, the size of a walk in closet, there was a t.v. in the center against the left wall, and bookcases lined all the walls. There were boxes of things that looked like a child had made them, piled up next to the t.v. and Irja realized most of the books were paired with video tapes next to them with similar titles. "What...the hell?" She looked at the vcr, a tape had been shoved in it, and the t.v. was still on, white noise pouring into her ears. Seemingly, the room had been untouched, but then again Irja's scent had never been in the room.

She rubbed her eyes, not sure what to think of all the things. Still, she found a remote control, and started to rewind the video, someone had watched it. Though Irja could still see her mother's hand writing on the side of the tape "Irja's second birthday, Estonia 2002" Irja was not sure why someone had watched it, why she had never been allowed in the room, but when the tape was done she huffed and pressed play. The images filled the screen then; a two year Irja's in a frilly white flowered dress with a big number two on the front, family surrounding her, playing with her as she smiled. Sulev, speaking and holding the camera as a much younger Iiris helped Irja walk, before releasing her hand as Irja ran across the backyard, stomping over flowers to run to someone's leg and hug them. The person reached down, patting her on the back and Irja shrugged at the video.

"Not sure why someone would want to watch this stupid thing..or why I was never allowed in the room." Irja turned, huffing as she looked out the dark hall, there was a window behind her, that shed in the moonlight into the room and cascaded around her. She looked at Warren, throwing the controller down on to a chair as she sighed. "I guess she's not here...but someone else was..maybe it was my dad." Irja frowned, but she meant Sulev. Still, she moved to leave the room before pausing as she heard shrieking on the t.v.

"Irja! Irja put that down! Put that down!" Sulev's voice rang in her ear screaming, causing Irja to turn her head. The camera, had fallen on the ground, filming only Sulev's black shoes and the bright green grass. "Give that to me now Irja!" She could see his khaki pants, he was asking her for something, but everything was out of the frame.

"Oh my Lord! Sulev! He's dead!" She heard a woman shriek, at the top of her lungs. Irja couldn't recognize the voice, but she could see Sulev's shoe stomping on the ground. Blood, was pouring in front of the camera as he leaned down, and picked up the small Irja.

"Iiris! Call the police. Irja...look at me, it's okay sweety." Sulev's voice was shaky, and she watched his legs as he rocked her, though she knew he was in his arms as she cried, a knife falling onto the grass bloody by Sulev's shoe. Iiris, her mother, she could hear frantic, as a door slammed and shut, but Sulev seemed not to pay attention to the madness of people screaming as he tried to console the crying Irja. "Ir's okay, it's okay Irja. You did nothing wrong. You didn't mean to do it, did you?"

"Noo! I didn't!" Irja's small voice called back as she stepped back into the room, moving closer to the t.v. She didn't remember this, any of it. "I did something bad!" Irja screamed, the two year old her on the t.v.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay Irja..it's okay. You didn't know what you were doing, daddy's got you..." Sulev rocked her as people shrieked, crying someone was dead, sirens sounding in the background. "Don't worry..daddy won't let anyone take you away or hurt you."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Dada!" The two year old Irja cried, Sulev sighed, he stopped rocking Irja and the video cut back out.

Bewildered from the video Irja looked around the room again, in utter disbelief. "I...killed someone? When I was two?...That's why...that's why we had to move away.." Irja stumbled back looking at all the books, the video tapes were each year of her birthday, a ritual of sorts. Each book, had a different name, but they all resolved around the same thing; How to care for a demon spawn, a demon child. Irja looked at the boxed, there were pictures and crafts hanging out from the side of them, things she had probably made growing up. She saw an image, a picture on the top box, of a bloody stick person on the ground, a knife in his neck, another stick man holding a smaller stick girl. Irja shook her head, smiling and backing away from the t.v. "N-No. No! No!" Irja cried, angered. "There is no way I could have done that!"​

Warren tailed Irja into the house that he saw was utterly destroyed. All of the furniture was in disarray and it was empty of any lifeforms. He watched Irja go up the stairs calling out for her mother that he already knew wasn't there. His ears perked looking for any signs of a trap. This house was a perfect place for an ambush if anyone was in position or had the desire to do so. Warren picked up a picture frame of the with a photo of the family inside. She looked just like her mother but she had her father's eyes. Her stepfather, she looked nothing like. He put down the cracked frame on the side table and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed some leftover chicken and began to eat it. He was hungry and there wasn't much going on so he might as well eat.

Warren heard Irja cry out from upstairs and fast as lightning warren was bounding up the stairs expecting danger or an enemy. He found only her, backing out of a side room into the hall, crying. “What is it?” he asked and rushed to her and looked into the room. He stood in front of her protectively and saw a movie playing on a television of a Irja being held by her stepfather and open boxes thrown about the room. He shut the door and turned to her, “Irja. are you alright?” he kept his distance like she had asked even though he wanted to embrace her in a warm hug. He didn't like to see her sad, even though he didn't know why he felt like he was responsible for her well being.

“Well if it isnt the two biggest pains in my ass.” Warren jumped when he heard the voice and turned to see Vicarious at the top of the stairs leaning on a the bannister dressed in a leather jacket and few days of stubble on his chin. Vicarious pushed himself off the railing and stumbled over to the two younglings, clearly drunk. “Sooo i see you both havvvve decided you don't need the Ol’ man anymore huh?.” he slurred, and as he got closer he could smell the mixture of cologne and alcohol radiating from the Demon. Warren stared wide-eyed at his maker and gulped. Vicarious looked at both of them in turn and smiled “You little cunt licks don't even know what evil is.” Suddenly Vicarious’ eyes went from passive to very aggressive and his body language screamed dangerous.

He grabbed Warren by the collar of his shirt and threw him against the wall, cracking it. Warren couldn't breath in a result of a mixture of fear and pain. “I gave you an order WARREN!” Vicarious yelled in a drunken rage, following with a kick to Warren's gut and a fist to the face. Warren flew threw the wall into the room Irja had come out of earlier. Warren lay on his back and brought a hand up to his split open lip. “DON'T YOU EVER CROSS ME AGAIN BOY!” Vicarious kicked open the door sending splinters flying and crossed the room and grabbed Warren again, shaking off all of the plaster flakes that hug on Warren’s shirt. His face was inches away from Warren’s and he saw a fire in Vicarious’ eyes that he had never thought was possible. “I ought to just destroy you but as much as i hate to admit it i will need you for what is to come. Make the mistake to disobey me again and i will end you.” He let Warren crumple to the floor and looked around the room and spread his arms wide “is this what you are crying about?” he looked at Irja though the broken doorway. “Get over it. Accept what you are quickly because the reality of it, because it is about to get pretty real pretty quick, sweetheart” Vicarious gave her a look of sarcasm and smashed the T.V with his boot. “I am done playing games with you guys.” he walked down the stairs and found himself the wine cabinet and popped open the cork and began to chug the bottle. It looked like Iiris was either kidnapped or dead, and Sulev was nowhere to be found. He would let them be to themselves for a while and he would think about what their next move would be.

Warren spat blood onto the carpet and looked up at Irja with dark sadness in his eyes. She had made him do this but he didn't Blame her. He would have done it again to see the hint of joy in her eyes that he had seen when he had said yes to her request. He would go through a thousand beating for her and he was sure he might have to make good on that promise. A bruise could be felt forming on his left eye, he was sure would be black and blue by the night's end. He walked past her without a word and sat in the hall close to the stairs, back against the wall and one leg straight out across the floor.

Back
Top Bottom