Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Watersports/peeplay/wetting one-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColorWheel

Dumb Jackoff Junkie
First off, I'm not looking for long-term RPs. I already have enough of those, and unless I really enjoy my time with you I don't want to juggle another one.

Now then, concerning pee-play, I'm not actually into drinking it or having it drunk. I've tasted it myself, there's nothing special about it. I just like that fact it's a nice warm fluid coming from my partner. Squirting pretty much goes hand-in-hand with that too. You'll find a number of other fetishes thrown in here, most involving some dom, exhibition, and humiliation.

Possible scenarios:

Teacher not letting a student use the bathroom. She wets herself in front of everyone, and then the student is made to stand in front of the class and is shamelessly violated by her professor.

Water drinking contest. Our characters challenge one another to a drink off in public, and the first to get a full bladder and wet themselves loses and has to submit to the other's sexual wants, whether public or private. I don't care who wins.

Bondage desperation. You are tied up and have a full bladder. I tease you in any manner of ways, whether it be tickling, pushing on your stomach, fingering you, etc. until you finally give in.

Full bladder sex. Pretty straight forward, your bladder is full and and upon reaching orgasm you let lose your pee. This could fit a hundred different scenarios and considering I'm open to a variety of fetishes I'm may be more than willing to accommodate working your own in.

Master/pet. Taking you out on a walk and making you pee in public, showing you off, etc.

While they don't rock my rocks I don't mind doing mild anthro stuff if it's just you. Incest is perfectly fine. If you like things a little S&M that's totally cool. Absurd aphrodisiac use or something to achieve "fucked silly" status is fine. There are more than likely other things you can hit me with that I'll be cool with, so just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom