Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't stand so close to me. (Tori and Christian)

Owen heard a small knock on his door as he was cleaning the place up. Who the hell even knew where he lived? He hadn't been here for very long. "Just a minute!" He yelled, piling the books he'd spilled next to the bookcase for later sorting.

Owen wasn't very social. He didn't go out too much, and he didn't have visitors. In fact, he figured this was probably either a salesman or a religious person. Greeeaaat.

Opening the door, his face immediately softened, his eyes widening a bit. "Jessie?" He was hardly dressed to meet with a student, a tight tank top and rather torn jeans wasn't what a teacher dressed like. She on the other hand...

She wore the shortest, tightest pair of shorts he'd ever seen, they could have been mistaken for underpants at this point. Her form fitting top accentuated her form and exposed her stomach. She looked... sexy.

"A-ah... Jessie! Sorry about not being dressed, I'll go put something on, did you need help...?" Even in this situation, his first instinct was to help her.​

Jessie walked in without even being invited. Easily pushing past him and walking into the small apartment. "Hmmm, looks like you could use a maid." she joked, walking over to his couch and sitting down. Already very comfortable and at home there.

"You can go get dressed if you want." she said. "I was thinking we could hang out. I'd like to go to the park for a nice walk, and I don't want to be alone. So you are going to come along."

The confident way in which she spoke was so altogether different from her normal personality. But something had changed within Jessie. A new find of self assurance that made her want to do things and make decisions based on her own wants and need.

Crossing her legs, she picked up the remote to Owen's tv and casually flipped channels. Making herself at home while he went to get ready for their park excursion.

toritaynympho said:
Jessie walked in without even being invited. Easily pushing past him and walking into the small apartment. "Hmmm, looks like you could use a maid." she joked, walking over to his couch and sitting down. Already very comfortable and at home there.

"You can go get dressed if you want." she said. "I was thinking we could hang out. I'd like to go to the park for a nice walk, and I don't want to be alone. So you are going to come along."

The confident way in which she spoke was so altogether different from her normal personality. But something had changed within Jessie. A new find of self assurance that made her want to do things and make decisions based on her own wants and need.

Crossing her legs, she picked up the remote to Owen's tv and casually flipped channels. Making herself at home while he went to get ready for their park excursion.

Owen blinked, somewhat taken aback by her brazen and blunt attitude, this was... unlike her. "Jessie, you shouldn't just show up like this and demand company... and what are you wea...?" He stops, seeing she'd breezed past him and made herself cozy on his couch, and sighs, deciding to play along for now. She wanted somebody to hang out with, he thought. What was the harm in it? It's not like they were breaking any rules...

Pulling a light t-shirt on over his chest, He walks up beside the couch, watching how she'd put herself on display teasingly, god... the way those clothes hugged her... gah, he shouldn't be thinking like this. It wasn't right. He offers his hand. "Well, if you really think you want to be seen in a park with some scrappy looking teacher, I suppose I don't mind accompanying you..." He smiles a bit, walking her out of the door.

The walk itself was uneventful, they had chatted a bit, and while Jessie seemed to keep making subtle movements and flirtatious comments, she seemed honest in her stated intentions. Still....

"What exactly did you bring me here for, Jessie?"​

Jessie ignored him. She didn't really care if he thought it was weird and she didn't care if it wasn't normal for her to just show up at his door. She wanted to see him, so she came. It should have been easy to figure out. But he must not have picked up on her infatuation of yet.

Getting up from the couch, she smiled and then led him out from his apartment and to the nearby park. Leading him to a long and mostly secluded walking trail, she walked casually beside him. Asking him questions about where he went to grad school and other random information. But that was far from her mind, and she would ask again later.

Stopping on a side part of the trail, surrounded by thick trees and bushes, the soft and supple young teen suddenly dropped to her knees in front of him and began to undo his pants. "I want you." she said, looking into his eyes. Not with hunger, but with a far more emotion desire. The kind of feeling someone has when they've never seen love and affection.

Pulling down his pants and underwear, Jessie took his soft cock in her hand and began to stroke it lightly. Not caring that she was acting slutty, or that they could be caught. She just wanted to touch him and show him how deeply she felt.

Owen's eyes seemed to pop out of his head as the teen drops to her knees and tugs his jeans opens, her hands moving to free his cock, moving to stroke it gently as she gazes up at him.

"Oh no..." He hadn't seen it before... but as soon as she wrapped her smooth, young hands around his slightly above average length, it all made sense. The texts, the glances in class. The after school stays. The visit today. She had been smitten with him, this whole time, he was her target. How could he not have seen this coming?

Still, he can't resist his first instinct, to place his hands in her hair gently. "Jessie. This isn't right... I'm your teacher, you should... ah... you should know​
better." He was barely able to protest over the sensations of Jessie stroking his quickly hardening cock.

He saw her eyes then. This wasn't merely a physical thing for her, she wanted more than pleasure, she wanted companionship. The look in her eyes, it was one not of pure lust, but also of love. "Mmmh... You shouldn't..."

Jessie watched Owen's reactions. She knew that he was powerless. What man wouldn't want a cute young teen stroking their cock? It was idiocy to imagine otherwise. No, he wanted her. But clearly he had never considered until now that she wanted him. Her infatuation had gone unnoticed, but now it was all becoming clear.

"And?" she asked in response. Softly stroking his member and staring deeply into his eyes. "If you're my teacher, then you should be happy to help teach me about sex. I am a virgin after all? And who better to help me then my favorite teacher?"

Giggling, she looked at his cock and admired it. "You have a nice looking cock Owen." she said with a smirk. Looking back at him, her eyes suddenly bore a wicked glint. "And now I'm going to suck you off."

Without warning, she opened her mouth and guided him in. Taking half of his cock in her tight wet mouth with one motion. Easily sucking at him with pride. Her eyes stared back to his. Never dropping from intimate contact as she gave him the first blow job of her life.

Owen groaned, unable to suppress his pleasure as she sucked him into her hot mouth, staring down into her eyes. "O-oh, Jessie. Shit that feels good..." He couldn't deny that he needed this too. It had been so long since he'd been with a woman, and Jessie was the definition of a knockout. His hands move through her hair, his hard cock twitching against her tongue, it's swollen head pressing against her.

"Fuck..." This was wrong, and he knew it... but he couldn't care less. He had a gorgeous young girl on her knees, blowing him in a public park... And she was so good... "You're doing great Jessie... Keep sucking... Mmmh..." He bit his lower lip, his hips moving against her head softly as his muscles twitch from the pleasurable sensations.

Slowly, in an oddly loving gesture, a hand trails from her hair, softly caressing her cheek as she dutifully pleasures him. He could lose his job, he could lose his home... or he could show Jessie everything she ever wanted to know... There wasn't much choice in his mind right now. His brain was hazy with pleasure. "My favorite student..."​

As she gazed into his eyes and heard his praises, Jessie felt herself become wet. At her young age, it was the first time that a man had ever really caused her to become aroused. But she knew that this was the only man she ever wanted. She was obsessed. All her waking thoughts were about Owen and her desire to be with him forever. At only fifteen, Jessie was not immune to the wild thoughts of youth. And one of those was that she could one day be his. In more ways than just the good little slut on her knees like she was currently. 

"Hmmmm. You like my young mouth?" she teased. Removing his cock from her mouth just long enough to speak, before inserting it right back. She was determined to make him cum and cum hard. When he did, she'd suck it down and show him just how much she adored him. 

"I'm going to make you fall in love with me." she thought secretly to herself. "Pretty soon. You're going to want to take me out, and spoil me, and love me and worship me." 

Stroking the base of his cock firmly and speeding up, she began to moan against his cock. Eager for her first taste of cum.

Owen groaned and tensed his muscles even more upon hearing her teasing words, followed with even more eager sucking than before. Her soft hand gripping the base of his length tightly, stroking it as she bathed his cock in her wet mouth. "Y-yes... so much... Jessie, I'm about to..." Her frantic sucking and increasingly intense moans were driving him up the wall, and he feels himself tighten and his cock swell a bit against her teasing tongue.

My god, he was about to give a virgin her first cum... He was going to feed his cum to his own 15 year old student, who was totally enamored with him. He gazed into her eyes, biting his lower lip and wrapping a hand in her hair as his hot, thick seed shot into her mouth, again and again. His voice breaking out in a loud groan. "Oh Jessie...!"​

Jessie moaned softly against his cock. Reaching out to cup his balls in her hand, she felt him tense up and knew that this was the first orgasm she was ever giving a man. The first of many she planned on giving to Owen. Looking up into his eyes, she saw the lust and desire and knew that he was her's. Now and forever, he was the man that she wanted and needed. And now, she had him in her grasp, with no intentions of ever letting go. 

Feeling the rush of his ample load, she gulped it down and licked his cock inside of her mouth. When he stopped cumming, she removed the softening member and licked it clean. Smiling widely, she stood up and stood up to give him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks Owen." she said with a smile. "That wasn't too bad. A little salty. But tasty."

Letting him pull his pants back on, she grabbed his hand and went back to walking the trail. Leaning over, she softly whispered into his ear. "How about we go back to your place and you use your tongue on me?" She suggested. Though it was much more of a demand than a suggestion.

Owen takes deep breaths as Jessie cleans his cock, tugging his pants up with a dazed look in his eyes as she rises to her feet. He'd just cum in a horny 15 year old mouth... his own student's mouth, and as she took his hand and lead him home, he knew he was going to take her virginity... he'd had a taste of the young girl, and now he needed more of her. "O=okay..."

He followed her, his hand in hers as he reaches out, pulling her next to him and holding her. His hand clasps around her ass as he mutters. "Jessie... I don't know what you're thinking... but I have to have you now..."​

Jessie gasped when he suddenly grabbed her ass. She hadn't truly expected him to desire her so much so quickly, but her body ached for his touch, and she had no desire to wait until they were back at his apartment. So she pulled him aside and off the trail. Walking through the woods, she managed to lead him to a small meadow that was relatively secluded. Suddenly she tore at his pants, desperate to have him.

"Take me now." she demanded. "Right here. Where someone could suddenly see us. I don't care about anything but feeling you inside of me. Make love to me Owen. Use my body however you wish. I'm yours."

Once his pants were off, Jessie herself tore off her shirt to reveal her naked torso, having no bra on, her small but perky B cup breasts were on display. Slipping her short shorts off, revealing a tiny black thong underneath, Jessie lay down in the grass and motioned him over. Eager to feel his skin against her's.

Owen honestly wouldn't normally be so quick to action, but his head was clouded with the haze of pleasure she'd given him, he needed her, she had lit a fire inside of him. He gazes at her hungrily as she strips in front of him, her nicely sized breasts exposed to his eyes. "You're beautiful, Jessie..." He mutters as he lowers, crawling over her smooth legs, then her cute, tiny belly, and then takes her left nipple in between his lips, pressing the quickly regrowing bulge in his boxers against her thong, letting her feel her handiwork.​
His hand rests on her other breast, kneading and squeezing it as he presses his chest against her belly.

What Owen didn't know, was that not only was this going to be her first time having sex, but it would also be the first time she had even kissed a guy. He was in her first in nearly every way, and she couldn't wait to feel him push inside of her. "Take me Owen!!!!" she practically begged as he began to suck on her nipple. Her back arched and she looked into his eyes with a longing expression.

"Do you have a condom?" she suddenly asked. having not thought about protection until that moment. But it had been almost two weeks since her last period, and if he were to cum inside of her....there always was the possibility...

The brief reprieve her question brought about caused him to remove his lips from her hard nipple, some of the cloudiness fading from his eyes. "N-no..." His breathing was heavy, but normalizing a bit. His hands rest on her hips, biting his lips.

"L-listen Jessie, are you sure? I don't want you to regret this decision... we could both get in a lot of trouble... I want to do what make you happy... but this is a big choice..." His hands slide down her soft skin, massaging her inner thighs, his length still pressing against her thong.

Owen wanted this, as much as he hated to admit that. He shouldn't want his 15 year old student in this way, but he did. He needed it. He had just enough sense, though. Just enough control, to worry about the consequences this would bring.

"Just... think about this... You could easily find somebody better than me later on in life."​

Jessie had been waiting for him. Her legs spread wide in an eager pose. Her eyes closed as she anticipated the penetration that was to come. But his telling her no was....unfortunate. Her head snapped up and she leaned forward, propping herself on her elbows. "Do you really think I haven't thought about this?" she asked with a grin. "I thought long and hard. And the truth is, I want you. I want you in every way I could have you. I want you as a lover. And as a boyfriend who protects and cares for me."

Suddenly she pushed his head down towards her very wet young pink pussy. "Please lick me." she begged. "I want to feel your tongue."

The soft and nimble young teen knew what she wanted. Though there were certainly risks (more so for him than her), she knew that she wouldn't be satisfied until he adored her as much as she worshiped him. She had decided she wanted him in whatever way would please him. She wanted to be a real girlfriend. Coming over and cooking for him and watching movies together. Before moving to the bedroom for fun.

Though, she would have to learn how to cook a bit better.

Waiting for him to lick her, she wrapped her legs around him. Not giving him any chance to escape her grasp.

Owen feels his cheeks burn at her words. He wasn't one to blush normally, but the way she was praising him, telling him how much she absolutely craved him. He purrs, the way she eagerly wrapped her nimble legs around his neck and tugged his head towards her wet pussy brought lust back to his brain. He mutters up to her, licking his lips. "Relax then, Jessie. I'm going to make you cum..."

He moves his head down, his lips dancing lightly over her swollen, aroused lips, his tongue pokes out slightly, dipping ever so slightly into her quivering sex as his hands run along her creamy smooth legs, meeting above her sex to massage the area under her stomach as he tastes her teasingly. Carefully, he lets a thumb seek out the bundle of nerves hidden along the top of her slit, pressing against it.​

"I'd hope so." she giggled back to him, her eyes eager and open. "I did swallow, and from what I read on facebook, that's not but so common. So you can eat me to at least one orgasm." She actually hadn't minded the taste of his cum. Sure, it was salty and mostly tasteless, but from her experience on social media, guys seemed to likes girls who did. Wanting to please Owen in whatever way she could, the nimble brunette wanted him to be so enamored with her, that he couldn't imagine being without her touch. Just as she already felt about him.

As he tongue began to lick between her drenched folds, the young teen moaned and her fingers knotted in his hair. "Oh wow, that feels amazing." she moaned out. "Please don't stop. That feels so wonderful." When he teased her clit, the young woman cried out and her legs snapped around his head. Barely stopping form crushing his skull, she moaned and began to arch her back in lust.

"I'm yours Owen." she proclaimed assuredly. "Do whatever you want with me. Just don't stop touching my body!"

Owen's eyes widen a bit, his mouth pressed hard against her sex as she locks her legs tight around his head. He mumbles a response, but it can't be heard through the muffle her flesh creates. He pinches her clit between his thumb and forefinger. He couldn't do much with her thighs holding fast against his head, but he had all the access he needed right now... direct access to her most intimate area. The hand that isn't toying and teasing her clit reaches down to scoop some of the residual arousal from the soaked lips, moving them up to her lips, as if offering them. His tongue relents, no longer teasing, but pumping in and out of her delicious pussy. She was sweet... At least he thought she tasted sweet. The way her muscles quivered and leaked into his waiting mouth drove him mad, as did her pleas and begs for more. She was so... so sexy... He had no idea he could ever attract a girl so beautiful, young or not...​

As he was eating her out, Jessie began to wonder if he had ever done it before. She would have been jealous of some bitch would had experienced his tongue before her, but that would have been unreasonable. No. The only thing that mattered now was their future. Her hands knotted in his hair and she began to moan louder and louder. "Oh my god!!!!" she cried out as he played with her. She had never felt such pleasure before. It was unlike when she had masturbated before. This was so much more real and vibrant.

"Oh Owen!!!" she moaned out, saying his name in lustful desire. "Please don't stop. God your tongue and fingers feel so amazing. I'm going to cum soon if you keep going. Oh yes baby!!! Make your princess cum!!!"

She carefully used words like that. Wanting to establish in his mind that she was his princess, and he her knight in shinning armor. With an amazing tongue no less!!

The orgasm built. Her clit buzzed with excitement and her fertile young pussy flowed with her clear juices. Her breath was excited and her eyes had rolled back in a lustful trance. She would cum very soon. Just a few more licks......

Owen's brain was too alight with excitement to fully comprehend what she was doing, only sending more pleasurable sensations through his body as she begs and pleads, her hands deliciously tugging at his hair as he slides a finger to her dripping wet sex, sliding it in to compete with his tongue.

He runs the digit along her walls, exploring her as he occasionally moves to lick and suck her hard clit.

"Do it, Jessie. Cum for me... Let me taste my princess..."​

"OH GOD!!!!" the soft young teenage screamed out. His calling her 'his princess' was enough to send her over. The young beauty's eyes rolled back and she felt herself cum. Her soaking wet pussy began to clamp down on his finger. The soft vaginal walls pulsing along as she pants and moans in arousal.

"Please make love to me Owen." Jessie began to beg. "I need to feel that cock in me. I won't be happy until I do. Just stick your big cock in me and show me that I'm your princess. Make me yours Owen. Make me only yours!!!"

her hips began to buck back on his face. her eyes filled with pleading arousal. Biting her lip, Jessie couldn't wait until he was in her. Making love to her.

Owen felt her young muscles clench around his digits, her beautiful voice ringing out in ecstasy at he brought his princess to her first orgasm given to her by another person... His senses revel in her release, his hands running up and down her thighs as he looks up into her eyes, his pupils full of hunger and want as he crawls slowly up her form.

Jessie was his now. All consequences be damned, this girl is his lover, without a shadow of a doubt. He slides his chest up her stomach, his nipples brushing against hers as he suddenly crashes his lips against hers, his voice growling as he runs his tongue along her lips, his hard cock pressing against the wet lips of her pussy, throbbing softly against the swollen lips. Arching his back, the head of his length slides in slowly.​

As he climbed up her body, Jessie's breath caught and she waited eagerly. Her eyes were warm and open, her body tense as she waited. This was the moment she had been waiting for. She was about to lose her virginity, to the most wonderful man she'd ever met.

As she felt the head of his cock press against her soaked and swollen pussy lips, she gasped and took a deep breath. Her young arms wrapped around him and her fingers dug into his back. "OH Owen!!" she moaned softly as he began to enter her unprotected pussy. She made a note to remind him to pull out later. As much as she adored him, she didn't want to be made a mommy just yet.

"Please make love to me Owen." Jessie said, gazing right into his eyes.

Owen gasps, his breath heavy against her neck as his lips caress it. He tasted the sweat on her skin, her flesh hot with desire. His length sinks in bit by bit, the sensation of her wet flesh against his member bringing a long drawn out moan from his throat. "Yes Jessie... I'm you feel so nice around me..." His hands caress her firm tits, his palms grinding against her nipples lightly as he inhales the delightful scent of her hair.

The sounds of her sex being filled by his thick cock fills their ears, her arousal soaking him as he growls lightly. "Such a good student..." Jessie had awoken an animal inside of him, one he hadn't known was there. It was all he could do not to take her mercilessly, without abandon, but he knows she's a virgin, and he cares more about her comfort than his pleasure, albeit barely.

"Feel that, princess? Feel me filling you up?"

Back
Top Bottom