Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Corruption Of An Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to do an angel x demon RP. Plot would be the angel (me), who recently died is new to heaven. He is sent with a group of saints to be emissaries to hell to conduct a meeting. They are betrayed and all of them are destroyed except for me who is taken prisoner and while captive catches your fancy. Going into hell i would stand for all things holy and good and coming out, well that's going to be up to you...

You would be a beautiful demon who sits under Lucifer's throne in hell making you very powerful and high ranking. (Lucifer may also consider you his) The first part of the RP would consist of me being your prisoner in hell and you slowly corrupt me with your evil ways. At first you would be dominant and do as you wished to me, but over time i would become more corrupted by you and become the dominant one.

The story would be the evolution of the relationship and me trying to escape. The ending has many possible outcomes. Lucifer could kill us for plotting against him, we could wage war on heaven, go to earth and cause trouble ect...

This would mostly be romance and taboo. Sex would come second to plot (story is important to me) but who says we cant have some fun...

I would of course be willing for changes in plot or anything else that you don't like about this whole thing. but i think it will be a fun plot to RP so pm me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom