Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Drug of Choice {KayLove & Brother4u}

KayLove

Seaside Sun Bather
Ms. Moore hadn't exactly been nervous when she went to the interview and saw nothing but shriveled prunes before her in line. After all the ad had specified someone able to be active and it looked like these women couldn't go past a fast walk for more than two minutes. But all and all the interview went smoothly and Mr. Lovelace seemed like a nice man, no less than twenty-four hours had passed and she was called back for a secondary interview with his daughter, Elizabeth, simply to sit with her and help her with her math homework. The two ended up finishing up twenty minutes early and going outside to kick the ball around, Liz, literally ran circles around Elegra in her polka dotted undies, her cute dress long ago discarded in favor of running faster, as well as Elegra hadn't wanted it to get dirty.

By the time Mr. Lovelace came back Elizabeth was asking when she would get to study with her again. And it was settled, finalized, and done. Elegra Moore was now the nanny of the Lovelace household and was to move in promptly.

~~~

Her move was easy, she had little possessions, seeing as college hadn't allowed for it in her little apartment but her room was now easily double the size. Lavender and gray decorated the room, giving it a soft feminine feel but enough space for her to personalize it if she wanted. But for now she set out in unpacking, being told she would have a day to herself to get situated and on Monday she would begin.

She set her easel near the double doomed balcony, knowing that if she ever did have time to paint that she would want it near the window, photos of her parents on the dressers as well as funny pictures of her friends, a quilt her mother made laid on the bed the orange clashing dramatically with the pale gray comforter. All in all she liked her little space, clean, calm, and hers.

~~~

Elegra printed out the schedule for Elizabeth to make sure she was on time for every little detail. The soft chime of her alarm clock woke her up an hour before she had to wake the little one up, it gave her time to do some morning yoga in her pjs and to get dressed in jean capris and a gray t-shirt. She swiped on some mascara and Chapstick before hurrying down to the kitchen to make breakfast. The Nanny tied her thick hair up in a bun and began raiding the pantry, pulling pancake mix, enough syrup for today, and slightly soft blue berries from the bare fridge. She was going to have to go shopping today for this bachelors poor empty kitchen. She gave a chuckle at her thought of how they survived this long without her and began cooking.

She hummed to herself when she did anything she was focused on, choosing classical music to recite, even conducting and invisible orchestra now and again. She did rather love music. In her head she got to a crescendo and she stood straighter and gracefully conducted the part, ending just in time to flip the last golden blueberry pancake.

Kevin had soon tired of the interviews, and the old women who only wanted to talk about pay and benefits and hours. Not one asked about Elizabeth or what she liked and how much time they would be spending with her and here studies. That was until 1pm when Ms. Elegra Moore walked into his study and his heart leap up off the floor and his eyes opened wide to look at the graceful beauty. he looked down moving resumes around then found hers and wondered why he had not seen her date of birth. He figured he had and must of forgot, but here she was. He glanced down at her list of studies and degrees and smiled to himself. He must of really been tired of reading resumes to have missed this one.

She was cordial and soft spoken and had a confident air about her that he liked very much. And to his delight she had asked many questions about his lovely daughter. They seemed to talk more about Elizabeth than pay or hours our benefits and that went by the way before he knew it the time had passed and he had asked her to return tomorrow to help Liz with her studies and to see what kind of fit the to girls would have together. He shook her hand as the meeting closed and her grip was firm but still very feminine, which made him smile inwardly. He tried to hide his excitement about Elegra as Liz came home but he burst out talking about her like they had known each other for years. Liz was as excited as he was and when he told her that she liked sports her first question was, "Can she kick a ball you think?" Kevin smiled and shook his head. They would find out tomorrow.

The next day went by and she did as she promised and spent more time with Liz than he had asked of her. Liz took to her quickly and when he looked outside in the very private back yard there she was with Elegra in nothing but her cute little polka dot panties kicking a soccer ball around with Elegra. He shook his head and watched them for a few minutes. This was an easy call, after they came back in he sent Liz to get ready for dinner and called Elegra into the study to talk with her. She was so pleasant to speak with and put him at ease right away. They talked of her room and her pay and the hours expected of her. Kevin sat down with her and they went over Elizabeth's study routine and her play time and times she goes to practice and such. He had a difficult time concentrating on the task at hand as his eyes kept wandering back to her. She was beautiful in so many ways Kevin wondered why she didn't have a line of men a mile long waiting to take her out. From talking to her he and found out her studies had dominated her life for years and now that she had graduated she still didn't seem to be looking for a relationship, or so it seemed.

Kevin had taken her up to see the room she would stay in and gave her a tour of the house and the kitchen. He could see in her face now and then that she was taken by some of the things she saw or maybe by what she didn't see. He wasn't a very good parent or shopper or cook for that matter. He was glad to hear she liked to cook and would be doing that as well for Liz. He only hoped now and then he might get a chance to taste her cooking as well. It didn't seem fair that she be his chef as well. "She had said nothing when he mentioned her salary and she seemed ok with it. He had given her a credit card for house hold needs and to care for Liz and told her to decorate her room as she saw fit using it as well.

Early Monday morning she began to move in and took the day to get settled. He was in and out going to meetings and work so he didn't arrive home till later that day. He sat and ate dinner with Liz and they watched a movie in the study while munching on popcorn. He loved his alone time with her and hoped that would never change between them. The next morning he awoke and took his shower and dressed and started to go get Liz out of bed when he remembered Elegra was here and would be doing that from now on, freeing him to check emails and start his day off. As he went into the hall he could smell wonderful things coming from the kitchen and music, what was that he thought. It was orchestra music and wonderful, although he never listened to any he wondered why now. He followed his nose into the kitchen and saw her there hard at work at the stove piling pancakes on a plate. "Well, good morning to you Elegra you are going to make a huge impression on a little girl i know. She is going to want pancakes for breakfast everyday now you realize?" He smiled over at her as he reached for a coffee mug and sat it down next to the coffee maker. "Are those blueberry pancackes? ummmmm I love blueberry. Are you going to have any left over that I might steal one?" god he felt like a little kid again begging for a pancacke, what must she think of him.

"I heard you music just the end of it, I must say I forgot how much I enjoy orchestra music, please play what you wish the change will be good for Liz I am sure." He sat down with his coffee and opened his lap top and fired it up as he took a sip of coffee. "umm this is good coffee, I hope you found every thing you needed for breakfast, I know I am not much of a shopper."

"Oh!" Her hand faltered as she jumped slightly from his sudden presence and quickly turned down the music playing from her phone, "Mr. Lovelace, gods," she gave a soft chuckle as she turned, a plate stacked high with pancakes and set it on the island in the kitchen. "I was hoping that pancakes could be a celebratory item, birthdays, holidays, things associated with happy things for her." She smiled to herself at her logic, she had the same sensation whenever she smelled waffles at her parents house, reminding her of all the childhood years she spent, it was a good life.

She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he assessed her plate of sweet delights, and gave him an arch of her delicate brow, "Ladies first Mr. Lovelace, you know that, but I think I can manage keeping a few away from the ravenous daughter of yours." She gave him a bright smile to match his own, noting his eyes were far greener than the day before as well as his features more relaxed. The man was taller than her, shoulders wide, and smile genuine, there wasn't much not to like about him. He was also a great dad, trying so hard when being a parent didn't come naturally to the busy man. She admired him, and was genuinely happy to work for him, no matter the pay.

She was more than slightly happy to hear his approval in her choice of music, simply nodding and checking the time as she got plates and forks out for breakfast. "That's why I'm here, don't worry, I scrounged everything up." She gave him a wink overlies laptop screen and hurried back up stairs to wake the little one for breakfast.

"Lizza!" She said in a singsong voice as she opened the door and crossed the room to open the drapes, letting the morning sun stream in. She received a groan from the nine year old but slowly started to sit up. "Someone told me that you like pancakes, blueberry right?" She asked and that made the girl perk up immediately.

"Yeah... Why?" She asked slightly curious, her wild Raven hair a mess in the back.

She laughed at the birds nest and picked the girl up, resting her on her hips, knowing it would be mean to make her get dressed before she even had something to eat, especially her favorite breakfast. With a hop in her step she made her way down with the groggy girl and she her on the chair across from her coffee sipping father and retrieved the large plate of pancakes.

"What do you say to some pancakes everyone?" She asked to no one in particular as she handed out plates and began to serve the pancakes, warmed syrup ready to be pored over them as well as butter upon the table.

Elegra was quite the woman for sure every movement was graceful and purposeful as well. He really had not taken time to take in her shape as she had been very well dressed in business attire for their meetings. Now she was her normal active self and she fit nicely into her capris jeans and her tee shirt. There was nothing about her that he did not like and that set his mind at ease that he had made a great choice in hiring her. She had a bounce in her step and seemed happy to be here and doing this important job. Her wink was quick but playful not flirty and he returned it with a wide smile. Then like a bolt of lightening she was up the stairs to wake Liz.

He sipped his coffee and tried with all his might not to grab a wayward pancake and down it before they returned. with his manners still in check he heard them bounding down the stairs and then into the kitchen with Liz on her hip. What a sight they both made as she sat her down across from him. "Morning beautiful, did you sleep good last night my love?" Kevin stood and leaned over the small kitchen table and kissed his baby girl on the forehead, and ran his fingers through her massive hair entanglement. "Girl were going to have to take you to the salon and get you sheared and soon."

He sat back down and looked over just as Elegra sat and motioned to the huge plate of pancakes. His cute little girl wasted no time in piling 3 of them on her plate and slathering them with butter and then pouring warm syrup over them. It was all he could do not to laugh as he turned to Elegra and offered her the plate of pancakes before him. "Ladies first remember?" and he winked at her while pushing his laptop to the side to make way for the wonderful smelling food.

Kevin finished his breakfast and got up to make another cup of coffee. "Thank you for fixing breakfast Elegra it was wonderful." Kevin walked behind Liz and bending down kissed her on the cheek.
"I will see you before you ladies leave this morning, I have work to do in my study." Kevin left the room carrying his laptop, walking to the back of the house to his study. He worked there all day and spent a little time on skype chats with lab techs back at his office. He heard Elegra come in after going out to shop. He got up and walked into the kitchen to see what she had and if she needed help.

"Wow you really did go shopping din't you?"

She liked his smile, it was one she was sure few were able to view these days, sadly. But it was genuine and reminded her of those men you saw on commercials, who really looked happy and well made even in the morning. Strange.

Elegra only had a couple pancakes before standing and grabbing the brush upon the counter that she had brought down earlier and began to tame the main that was her hair, "It's alright, nothing a little elbow grease can't get rid of." She shrugged and began gently combing while the little one ate, only protesting when she hit a rather nasty knot. "Sorry, sorry, maybe we should braid your hair before you go to bed, might help." She told her as she began to braid her hair now as well, the thick black hair easily tamed in her skilled hands.

"Go get dressed Lizza," she took the plate away before she started to dip her fingers in the leftover syrup.

Before long the little nine year old was ready to go, with little help from Elegra, and was prompted to go tell her father bye. Tiptoeing in and giving her dad a kiss on the cheek as he spoke online, Elegra giving him a wave.

~~~

Her first drop off at school went well, no tears, no worry, the little human was off and out and about before she could even introduce herself to the sweet third grade teacher.

And she was off shopping for the kitchen. Choosing to make a large trip rather than running out any time soon. She literally got the works. Having done several trips back and forth by the time Kevin came in.

"I hope you don't mind, I kind of went a little over board." She gave an embarrassed smile to him, "But I would rather be prepared than not," she stated as she held a watermelon in her arms, heavy as it was she had forgotten about it when he came in.

Kevin listened to her as he smiled at her standing there with that water melon in her arms. Walking over to where she stood he held out his hands, "may I take that for you it is a huge melon. Lizza and I love water melon. And no I don't mind at all that is why i hired you to run things as you see fit. As you can see i am no good at this kind of thing." He took the melon from her and carried it to the counter next to the sink and pulled out a huge cutting board and placed it under the melon. He then took out a long bladed kitchen knife and began to carve the melon cutting the rind off of it. He walked to the cabinets next to the stove and pulled out a huge clear plastic tub with a lid and began to cut the melon up in chunks and place it in the tub. Soon it was finished and he carried it to the huge double door fridge and put it inside to cool off.

"Now when the princess gets home she will have a nice treat after her soccer practice. I saw you outside kicking the ball with her. I thank you for taking your time to make her feel comfortable and knowing what she wants. She is a very complex little lady and you will see that the more time you spend with her. She is the love of my life and reminds me every day of her mom, she is the spitting image of her."

"I hope you don't mind me working from home when i can i have so much testing to do of new products from the lab and there is never enough time in the day. If ever i get in your way please let me know. I hope your room is to your liking, if you need anything please let me know and I will do my best to make it happen." With that Kevin left and went back to his study to finish the calculations he was doing when Elegra got home. He needed quiet to finish this last procedure, so he had closed the door as he finished typing out the mixture of the drug of choice for the imates being tested at the local prison. After he finished his work he had a few minutes before he knew Liz would be home so he looked to make sure the door to his study was closed and then pulled up his favorite strip poker game on his lap top and opened the window where he left off. There was the woman he was playing against still in just stockings and garter and panties and a bra. This game was really a video of the woman playing against him and she was tuff. It had taken him 3 days to get her to this point. He pressed the deal button and was dealt a pair of kings. He discarded 3 cards and took 3 new ones recieving another small pair of sixes. He was about to press the raise bet button when he heard a noise at the door.

"Thank you." She smiled and happily handed it over and watched him cut the melon expertly as she unbagged the groceries and put them into where she assumed their proper places were. Listening to his words she leaned up against the counter and smiled at his reminiscing of his late wife. "Does she? How sweet." She noted, a slightly saddened smile upon her features, she hated to think what it would have been like growing up without a mom. Horrible, she was sure, but she knew she would have made it, but simply might have been a little tougher for it.

"No, no I'm alright.." Her worlds drifted off as he left the kitchen just as silent as he had entered and she watched him leave, her green eyes noting the straight posture of the man before her.

Elegra having the day to herself now she went back to her room and situated herself, rearranging clothes in her closet, standing pictures of her family up, hanging an art nouveau poster, and things like that before she curled up in her sun bathed corner of the window sill seat and started to read her books. She was into mostly fantasy at the moment, witches and warlocks, harpies and heroines, and everything of the sort. At the moment the ancient, yet attractive witch was attempting to seduce the king to gain access for his resources. And seeing how... Detailed the scene was getting she was almost positive the witch was going to get what she wanted from the feeble King.

She got sucked into the adventure and before she knew it her alarm was going off telling her with was time to pick up Elizabeth. She stretched like a cat and headed out. The California drive was pleasant, not too much traffic but enough for her knuckles to go white every once and a while.

She followed the instructions to the letter, making sure she was there with enough time to park in front and make sure Elizabeth saw her red car but she chose to stand outside and lean up against the vehicle just to be sure. The monotone bell chimed and they were off, row after row of children came flooding out. Elegra waited patiently as she watched for the darker haired girl to come bobbing out.

Seeing Elizabeth, her bright smile instantly dropped as she saw the red faced child coming running out towards Elegra. Her face streaked with tears and french braid from the morning out and something was off about her hair.

Elegra hurried forward and knelt down to her, "Liza, hey, honey, what's wrong? What happened? Are you hurt?" Her green eyes wide as she tried to catch her blue.

Liz only shook her head and cried even more before throwing her arms around Elegras neck and hiding her face in her shoulder. "Liza talk to me, what is it?" But before the question was even out of her mouth her hand had gone through her Raven black hair to calm her when she felt the sticky ends of a lobbed off chunk of hair on the back of her head.

She picked the girl up just as her teacher, Ms. Garth, walked over with an apologetic smile on her features, "I see you've found out for yourself?" She asked, "We had a little insidence at lunch hour today, seems the boys were playing some sort of game and somehow things got out of hand and this happened. The nurse tried to pick as much as she could out but it was just so... In there that we had to. I would have called Mr. Lovelace but I know he is busy."

"I understand, I'll take it from here. Next time you'll call me if anything like this should happen. My information is with the office as for tomorrow." She gave the woman a stern look before taking Liza back home with her.

~~~

The knocking was from Elegra as soon as she got home Elizabeth had run into her room and hurried her face in her pillows. Even though she tried over and over again with the notion that they had to get to soccer practice and watermelon she simply wouldn't listen to Elegra.

"Mr. Lovelace?" She cracked the door open just enough for her to see inside and give him a small smile, "it was a rough day for Elizabeth. Long story short she got some gum in her hair and the nurse had to cut it out. I think it rather upset her."

Kevin heard her and quickly closed the game and rose headed for the door. he thanked Elegra and went up to Elizabeth's room and knocked softly on the door. Pushing it open a fraction he peeked inside and saw her on her bed, he sweet head buried in her pillows sobbing. Sometimes being a dad is a hard thing, and he hated to hear he baby cry, It always melted his heart. Kevin sat on the edge of her bed and put a hand on her back began to rub small circles between her shoulder blades softly touching his daughter. "I wish the school had called when this happened cause you can get gum out by freezing it and then breaking it apart and they might not of had to cut your hair. I guess now we will have to make that appointment at the hair dresser for tomorrow and get you a new hair do. She still sobbed into her pillow as he rubbed her back, but he knew if he could just get her into his arms he could make her stop crying. He reached under her and lifted her up in his arms pillow and all and put her head on his shoulder as he rocked her back and forth on the edge of her bed.

"Your still the most beautiful girl in the world did you know that?" She sniffled something along the lines of "Not anymore I'm scalped." Kevin kissed her on the top of her head and rocked her for a long time. "The hair dresser can fix this baby, it will be a little bit shorter but you will look good with short hair and besides it is almost summer and guess who needs short hair for soccer season?" He pushed her back from his shoulder and moved the pillow out of the way. "Did you know mommy used to have short hair?" She opened her eyes and looked at him as he wiped a tear from her cheek. "Did she really, do you have a picture of her with short hair?"

He smiled at her and nodded yes, "I sure do let's go see it." He stood with her and the pillow still crammed between them and walked out of her room down the stairs to his bedroom on the first floor past Elegra who was standing there waiting to see what happened. He smiled at her as they past and carried Liz to his room. He walked over and sat her down on the edge of his huge king size bed. "Sit here and I will get out an album." He returned in a minute with a thick picture album and sat down next to her sharing the book with her as it covered both their laps. "Your mom looked very pretty when she had short hair. You will too just like her." He flipped through a bunch of pages and then came to the one of them on vacation when Liz was just a baby. "Here you go see she had just had you and it was so hot and the apartment we lived in was so hot so she cut her hair short. Wasn't she gorgeous?" He looked over at her face as she smiled down at the pictures. "Yesssss she was beautiful, awe daddy I wish she was still here." Kevin leanede over and pecked her on the cheek and put his arm around her back. "I wish she was too baby everyday I wish that." he pulled her toward him in a half hug and kissed her again. "So tomorrow we go get your hair cut and get you ready for summer ok?"

she sprang into his lap pulling the album to her lap as she sat there across his knees flipping through the pages pointing and asking questions about pictures and places they were. It seemed like hours but it was only about 40 minutes and they were out in the living room. Kevin sniffed the air and looked down at Liz, "Ummm i smell something yummy do you think maybe Elegra is cooking again, or is there a fairy chef in our kitchen?" She giggled and ran ahead of him into the kitchen. He joined her there a few seconds later. "Well we have decided that tomorrow you to girls are going to the hair dresser and were getting new hair do's. Do you think you can make time for that tomorrow?" He stood with his hands on Liz shoulders and smiled over at Elegra. "My treat you to can get something done to yours as well if you like, it is the least I can do for you." Liz looked up at Kevin eyes bright and tears all gone "That will be great daddy."

Elegra knew when she wasn't needed and now was defiantly that time, she was only the nanny after all, there was no way the love for her father or mother could ever be in competition. But perhaps she could lessen the loss ever so slightly. She pulled her long hair into a pony tail and headed to the kitchen, her instincts telling her that they might be a while. So she started on dinner, finding comfort in the familiar space that she could simply be. She started up some soft piano music on her phone and began preparing for dinner.

Cutting broccoli, getting the fresh dough she bought for bread, steaming the broccoli, putting the pasta on the stove to soften, getting a saucepan to start the Alfredo sauce, grate parmesan, basil, salt, pepper, let it sizzle. Spin around once, twice. Mix the broccoli with the sauce, and finally the penne pasta, pull the rolls from the oven, top with cheese, set the butter out to soften and finally voilĂ  dinner is done just in time.

She was putting the very hot rolls into a bowl when she was surprised by the pair of father and daughter. Both smiling, she couldn't help but smile back. "Oh how exciting Liza!" She pulled plates and silver wear from the cabinets just as the nine year old came over to take the forks and butter knives from her hands and set them on the table, "Thank you Liza, maybe we shall have to get our nails done too, the whole shabang, it'll be a girls day." She mused, intending on paying if that did indeed happen.

Kevin was happy to see Liz happy again and her change of heart. They ate dinner and chatted about the next day of skipping school and going to have a girls out day. Liz was so excited that her and Elegra were going to have the day to themselves. Kevin commented to Elegra about the dinner more than once, it was nice to have someone who actually knew how to cook fixing meals again. They had not really spoke about her doing the cooking so he knew he would have to change her food allowance and her salary of course. He would talk to her about it later after Liz went to bed.

Elegra took Liz upstairs for her bath and to get her ready to sleep and Kevin went to his study to do some work. While in the study he got an email from one of his trusted Lab Techs that was lengthy but told him some of the results of the last test of the drug that he had been working on for some time. After reading for about 30 minutes he sat and stared at the report.
The drug had done everything it was supposed to but it also had some side effects that were interesting to him. It seemed to wipe out the persons memory of taking the drug and anything that was said or done during the time they were under it's influence. The person became not completely submissive but somewhat and very open to suggestion. He thought about this and wondered if it could have some other adaptations that it had not been tested from. It had of course done it's job in having that person to tell the truth about anything asked of them. Then not knowing they had just told law enforcement everything they wanted to know about the crime being investigated.

He had told Elegra when she was finished with Liz to come done to his study so they could talk about her salary and a few changes to her duties. He was considering asking her to help him with his testing of this new drug. But that would have to wait he was sure. He wanted badly to get out in his hot tub and relax and take some wine out with him tonight. He knew it would be very inappropriate to ask Elegra to join him but he would drop a hint later if he felt she might now think him a chad for doing so. He always seemed to think better and relax more in the hot tub mostly at night with all the lights out and only the stars overhead. He had lost track of time and heard a knock on his door and turned and got up and went to the door. Opening it he smiled at her, "please come in and have a seat anywhere you like. Is Liz asleep now? She was so happy that you two were going out tomorrow."

Elegra liked this, liked the sense of family again and she was all to happy to let herself enjoy it once again. Helping Lizza get ready for bed, and making her brush her teeth, she felt like an older sister, and it was rally nice. She had always wanted a younger sibling.

By the time the little one was in bed Elegra was almost as tired, but seeing as that was only because of the roller coaster of a first day she had had with her, she would push through it.

She went to her room for a minuted to change before heading to Kevin's study. And knocking at his door in a short dress of a cover up with her bikini underneath and long hair don around her bare shoulders. If he was shocked by her lack of attire he wasn't showing it as she smiled back and walked in, her bare feet quiet upon the floor.

"Lizza is fast asleep, emotional day I think, always gets to them at that age. She'll be sleeping like a rock. " she settled for the overstuffed chair that looked rather comfy adjacent to Kevin's desk, "I do think she'll look very nice with short hair too, and seeing a s soccer is coming up I'm sure it'll all work,out for the best." As she spoke she crossed her legs, tanned and toned, the sheer dress riding up her thigh.

Kevin opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see Elegra and what she was wearing. She was a beautiful woman and the almost sheer cover she had on over her bikini left him with a nice view of his newly hired Nanny. Her smile and her hair were noteworthy and he loved he calm and at home feeling she was giving off. He was very happy that she felt comfortable enough around him already to wear as little as she was. That brought a thought to his mind she was already ready to go either for a swim or had the same idea he did to jump in the hot tub and soak for a bit. As she went over and sat next to his desk in the over stuffed chair and sat behind it and moved his chair so they were facing each other. "Thanks for coming down I appreciate it, and I hope I am not keeping you from something. I also was about to go get ready to soak in the hot tub out on the back patio, but if that is where you are going I will wait till later and allow you to enjoy it alone if you so desire."

Kevin watched her face as she spoke, he loved to watch people when he spoke to them. He had learned how to read minds as they move and their face expressions change. Elegra gave off little ability to ready her mind but that was good with Kevin. "I am happy that you have taken such a nurturing attitude with Liz it is clear that she loves you right off. You can not know how happy that makes me. I had no intention of you taking up all the cooking for both Liz and myself, but you have and I want to adjust your pay to compensate for that." Kevin writes a figure on paper and slides it to her on his desk. "I hope this will be enough to make up for your hard and wonderful work that you do in our kitchen. You are such a welcome addition to our home and family Elegra, I want you to know that comes from both of us."

The report is still laying on his desk about the drug he is working on and he looks at it and then decides to wait till another time to ask her about helping him with the test. He has it in the back of his mind that he may try it on her without letting her know he is just to see how she will react. "Would you mind if I joined you in the hot tub tonight I have some excellent wine we could share before we head onto bed tonight."

His eyes can not help but wander to her long legs as she crosses them, they are long and very shapely and he follows them all the way back up to the thin cover she has on and he smiles at her as he finds her face and her lovely eyes again.

"Oh? Why don't you come out with me? It's your house Kevin, I'm just living in it." She laughed at his excessive manners, she was relaxed, her posture anything but business like as she lounged in the chair. She watched him with glittering eyes noting the slight gray at his temples but the fluidity in which he moved gave the impression he was a graceful person. She wondered if he danced, like, real dancing. Not like the club scene that she had been so turned off by, never really liking to be in a crowd of so many people and not know who was touching her at any given time. Made her uncomfortable just to think about.

She felt like she was under a microscope, a tiny amoeba to his eyes, piecing together her words in intricate ways. Elegra was rather confused, wasn't that what a nanny was supposed to do? Take care of her, and well he just happened to be a person who benefited from that outcome. "Kevin this really isn't necessary," she took the paper and her eyes widened, "Oh, no, that's far too much." She quickly put the paper down and slid it back over as if that would somehow deni that it had ever been offered in the first place, "I'm just the nanny, welcome or needed, however you'd like to put it, I'm just happy to be here theres no need for something that generous." She told him a hand at her chest, she felt outrageously thankful for his kindness but wasn't sure how she could accept it, her humble attitude sometimes working against her judgement.

She stood, slightly uncomfortable with her own reaction hoping that she hadn't offended him, listening to his reasoning for wanting to come out to the hot tub with her when his papers for work caught her eye. There were symbols she recognized from chemistry class, formulas, far more complex than what she had seen before but she could undated some of it if she had the time even all of it.

Elegra suddenly realized what she was doing, snooping in the man's work. "I'm sorry, I just, those formulas...." She pointed to a long string of lettering, "I could have sworn that I've seen something like it before." She laughed at herself and met his eyes again realizing just how silly she sounded, he was a drug manufacturer of course there was no such formula that she would have ever seen. She blushed in her slight embarrassment before giving him a smile.

"So I'll meet you in the hot tub, yeah?" She asked hopeful, rather looking forward to a relaxing night. "And you are in charge of towels because I don't know where those are yet, other than mine in my bathroom."

And with that she headed out, the thin blue fabric barely covering her backside. The formula stuck with her though as she headed to the patio and fumbled around until she found the switch to turn on the below ground hot tub. The lights switched on and gave the round tub a soft glow. Elegra let her feet go in as she waited for him, already melting to the touch on her sore feet, she would get used to this though. It was her job, and she wasn't, couldn't, disappoint these people. She was raised better than that.

Kevin was pleased that she agreed that it was his hot tub and he should join her outside later. "Thanks Elegra I will be out there in a few minutes." He was surprised when she mentioned that she may have seen a formula like the one he left laying on his desk among all his papers. He knew she was well educated and that she was super smart but had no idea what her study majors had been. He smiled at her comment and watched as she blushed a little at her own words. " You may have seen something close to this but this has taken me a few years to work to this point and it is working well and after a little more testing will be released for use in the general public soon." he knew it would never leave the lab that it was discovered in and that the government would never release the fact that it existed.

He smiled as she turned and revealed such a sweet backside, he loved watching her walk. "No problem I will grab some towels for us and join you at the tub." kevin went to his bedroom and changed into a pair of swim trunks that were about 3 inches above the knee and put on a small robe over it. he made his way to the kitchen and put a bottle of reserve white wine in a small ice chest and picked up two plastic wine glasses which were really quiet nice though they were plastic. He walked out and saw her there with her feet in the water the lights on and the bubbles going strong. "There you are I thought you would be buried in warm bubbly water by now what are you waiting on?" He smiled at her as he sat the glasses down on the edge of the tub and poured them both a glass of the sweet wine. "I hope you like this it is not expensive but I like it and it is a very consistent wine which is hard to find these days.

After discarding his robe he stepped into the side of the tub and then slide down slowly absorbing the hot bubbles over his whole body, his eyes closed as she groans softly letting the bubbles take his mind to a very happy place. He opened them and saw her stand and he motioned for her to join him. She was gorgeous and her body was perfect or at least to him she was amazing. After she had settled down her shoulders the only thing above the water he reached up and took hold of his glass and held it out to her. "A toast to new friends and new beginings, may we both find what we are looking for and may Liz enjoy her new found partner in crime." he laughed as he held out his glass to hers and could see the twinkle in her lovely eyes. God he could get lost in those eyes they said so much about the woman behind them.

As he relaxed he wondered if the coating of the new drug he was working on that he put on the inside of her wine glass would be enough to see if there might be any change in her this early into his trial. He knew what he was doing was wrong on so many levels but he had an urge and a need for companionship and was determined to see if this new drug would make the changes in Elegra that might make her open to his suggestions and advances later on. He was aware that it did not take much of this drug to turn an angry stubborn criminal into a gentle chatter box and make her tell them anything they wanted to know and then later would not remember anything that had happened. Kevin sipped his wine and watched her as she seemed to be relaxing and enjoying the quiet moments out under the stars with him.

"So tell me something about your self that you not many people know, like what did you study in school and did you have a normal childhood. What were your parents like. He wanted to work her slowly into a conversation and lead her step by step into a more personal conversation to see what she was willing to reveal at this early trial.

She hadn't known what she was waiting for, simply enjoying the night air. It seemed Elegra always seemed to have a soft smile on her lips as he approached and arrived with the supplies. She could help but watch him as he moved, confident stride, and well she stared slightly at his toned body. Not every exaggerated but he looked good for his age. The shock of seeing him in just trunks was a flash upon her face before she covered it up by putting her long hair into a bun atop of her head.

Sinking into the hat waters was fantastic, removing all of those aches almost immediately. Her soft sigh drowned out by the fierceness of the waters. She picked up the wine as prompted, giving a laugh at his wording, "Well let's hope not." Their glasses came together and she took a long sip, minutes ticked by and she kept drinking in comfortable silence as she looked up at the stars.

"Hmm?" She blinked several times, the stars above her twinkling far brighter, she took another drink before answering, "Something few know, I once got a speeding ticket at one of those camera lights and simply never paid it." She gave a soft giggle, "I was so frightened that the cops were going to barge in and demand payment, she rolled her eyes, "but that never happened of course."

She swirled the wine around before taking another drink, she rather liked the wine, "I studied a lot of things, my parents allowing me to change my major at least four times, wanted to be a radiologist, but realizing I didn't like seeing people in pain," she shrugged, "Chemistry, I got far in that but I didn't love it, anthropology, but everything has been discovered. So I settled on w business major and minor in art design." She hadn't actually wanted to tell him all that but it seemed to tumble from her lips without a thought of why it did. But the worry didn't last and became fuzzy before it drifted away. Her brows furrowed slightly but soon returned to their relaxed state.

Elegra seemed to want to answer everything he asked of her no matter how small, "My parents raised me, they are good people, had a business life, made great money but mom became pregnant with my older brother and moved out into the Midwest. And then I was born, and then-" she knew where this was going, and wanted to stop, knew it wasn't something for first conversations, never had been, "But they were never the same after my brother passed." She said the last sentence looking up at the stars as if to see if he were there to look over her like she had always imagined when she was younger. She didn't cry anymore when she told anyone that, she had accepted it now but it still hurt to say it and she was utterly perplexed that she had told him. She drank the last of her wine in one last drink.

"I'm sorry, I should have said that, her voice seemed a little dull compared to what it was just minutes ago.

Kevin listened to her answer all his questions as she sipped her drink. She seemed to like the wine and had no idea that he had coated the wine glass with the drug. This was the exact way law enforcement used it with people being interogated. They coated a plastic cup with the transparent gel that contained the drug. It is odorless and colorless. He smiled at her as she talked watching her speech pattern and eye contact slip. she was changing right before his eyes. It made him sad to hear that she lost a brother a long time ago. She seemed to be over it now though and only stated that it happened because he asked about her past.

"There is no reason to be sorry Elegra, i am sorry about your loss. I want to know all about you as much as i can learn. I want to know things like what kind of music you like, what is your favorite food to eat. I want to know what size bra and panty you wear and what color lingerie you like most. I also want to know if you like to wear PJ's to bed or do you sleep in the nude?" he knew the last few questions he asked were very personal but he was sure the drug was working now and that she would answer and would or should not remember tomorrow at all. Her eyes had changed since she sat down and she was not as quick as she was a few minutes ago.

He watched as she listened to him her face never changing she was still smiling but not like before. The sparkle in her eyes had dulled. Kevin did not like that reaction to the drug but he would have to work on that. She was beautiful in the hot tub so relaxed and feeling nothing at this point. He wondered if it would make her submissive at all and now was the time to try and see how far the drug had taken her. He was sure she would have to have at least one more dose of the drug for that to happen but it worked different on different people. He moved around and filled both their glasses with wine and sat hers on the edge of the tub for her. "I would like to know what you would look like without that bikini on can you tell me that or show me?" This was bold on his part but he knew no matter what happened next she would never remember any of it.

As he spoke her body felt all too heavy, but moving it was easy enough, her legs kicking in the water lazily, every so often her calf led brush against his knee but the small touch went unnoticed. She cared how strong the wine was for a moment, but the worry passed, she cared about his questions how they were progressing, but the concern passed. Everything in her head seemed to be slipping from her grasp no matter how hard she tried to hold onto it.

"My..." She closed her eyes and shook her head rubbing the side of her temple to concentrate enough to answer his questions, she need to answer his questions, there was an urgency that suggested she needed to, "I like Adele, I've been to all of her concerts here... Food, I can't answer that too many options..." She felt very warm in the hot tub, too hot as she sat up and pulled herself up so that she as once again sitting on the edge of the hot tub, her tanned skin literally steaming in the California air, her hair felt all too tight in its bun as she gave her hair tie one swift tug and her waist length hair came down I soft waves behind her.

A couple words of his had caught her attention, "My bra?" She wasn't really asking but simply repeating him, "Lingere... I haven't worn that since... Years. Black, I like black, or red.... 34C.." Her voice was soft and eyes closed as she took deep breaths, "No clothes, I like the sheets against me." She gave a light smile as she finally opened her eyes and focused on him for a long moment as she processed his last request. Her lips pursed and she had a strong mental block there, being raised to be so strong and uninfluenced by peer pressure. It was so integrated into her personality that the drug was literally tearing that down brick by brick.

"Kevin...." She managed to say as she slipped into the water again, the glass almost tipping over as she set it on the edge of the pool, her dept persecution off. "What do you want?" That was her minds way of getting around the drunk, to ask her own question, to play it at its own game but it wasn't strong enough she wouldn't be able to do that again. She had subconsciously moved close to him, either hand on his knees now.

Kevin was pleasantly surprised at her candor and quickness with her answers. She seemed to realize what she was saying but had not way of stopping or saying no.
This little test was going much better than he hoped. When she sat up on the edge of the hot tub feeling hot his eyes followed her taking in her long legs and arms watching as she pulled the bun of her hair loose and watched as her long flowing hair cascaded down her back. God she was a beauty beyond words. Her breasts bounced inside her top as she sat down and all this came to him in slow motion watching every part of her. She was answering all his question, 34C was a perfect size he thought for breasts and wanted badly to see they up close. The thought of her sleeping naked in the same house aroused him just to hear her say it. To see here lying on her bed fully nude streched out would be a dream come true. His naughty dreams and thoughts had taken him for a few minutes till she slipped down into the water and then there she was right in front of him both her hands on his knees looking him in the eyes.

She seemed to want to ask him something, he could see it on her face and her mouth opened. She moved closer to him. He wondered if the addition of alcohol to her drug made the difference in her reactions. He could see the twinkle in her eyes was still there just dulled a bit. As she moved close to him her hands soft slide to his knees and stayed there as she asked, "What do you want?" he was taken by this question for a split second. He felt that he should be as honest with her as she was with him. Kevin smiled at her as his eyes leveled with her and his hands went to hers. he squeezed them gently. he knew now that he could suggest ideas to her and then maybe ask and she might do as asked. the wine had made her looser but not that loose. "I think we are both a bit too hot and should cool off, maybe we should help each other take off our swim suits to cool off for a bit. and then i want to hold you for some reason i feel a need to hold you close to me but with nothing between us but our skin. That is what i want Elegra, can we do that now?" He watched her eyes but his smile stayed on his lips peering deep into her drug induced mind.

Elegra looked down at his hands now upon hers and studied them through the haze of bubbles. She liked the feel of another person, forgetting what it was like to have someone's hands upon her. But she liked it she knew she did. She finally looked back up at him only when he began talking again, whatever he was saying she was inclined to agree to, his eyes far to handsome to say no, sweet smile causing her heart to skip a beat. She didn't understand why her body was reacting as such. She had been this close to a man before but her inhibition to deny what her body said yes to was something that was strange

Her smile was back upon her lips, mimicking his own as she slipped her hands from under his and stepped from the tub, ending up a little too close to her long forgotten wine glass and her foot knocking it from its upright position. The almost empty cup spilling over the flagstone patio. Usually she would have been bending over and picking the cup up, making sure it wasn't broken, saying she was sorry for spilling the wine and scrubbing it off. But she didn't rightly care at the moment, choosing onto to look at it and study how the small pool of wine slipped through the cracks and dripped into the bubbling pool of water.

"I'm sorry." She said with a serious tone before forgetting about it altogether and heading inside, forgetting about the towels, the ends of her hair dripping down her back, "I need help." She said as she attempted to unhook the back of her swimming suit, she could get it if she actually tired but he had said they were to help one another and well it seemed like she was complying without answering now.

Kevin saw her move then her hands slipped away and she stood in front of him the smile returned to her face. She was doing what he had asked but as she stepped out of the tub she knocked over the plastic glass of wine and looked at it then away and headed for the back door. Kevin got up to follow her as he had no idea what she was doing and wondered if he might need to help her or make sure she made it to her apartment ok. His mind whirled as he tried to figure out what had happened. He followed her through the door into the cool tile floor of the living room. her gorgeous hair hanging down her back and dripping onto the tile floor.

Kevin shut the door and turned back to see her reaching back for the small clasp holding the back of her bikini and asked "I need help". She was doing as he suggested he finally figured out, he had said they should help each other take off their swim suits. "yes I will help you Elegra." He stepped up behind her and lifted her hair over her shoulder out of the way. It felt smooth and silky to the touch. he took hold of the small clasp and had it open in just a second, the sides of the strap slipping to her soft sides. Keving reached up and untied the knot at the back of her neck but left the top for her to remove. he looked at her hips and saw two more bow tie knots at each hip and took hold of both at one time pulling the strap away from her hips till the knots came undone and the back of here binkin fell away from her full round butt cheeks. His heart was pounding in his chest as he watched more and more of her body come into view. He was semi hard now and was trying hard not to become fully erect, knowing she would or should turn around and help him off with his trunks.

He had no idea this would get this far he only figured they would stay in the tub and maybe do a little light petting or touching and maybe kiss a few times. But this was far more than he had planned on and he felt bad at this time feeling he was taking advantage of her far more than he should. But she was so willing and he knew that the drug and the wine had led them to this point.
"Ok Elegra I have helped you and I hope you will feel cooler now and will help me take off my suit as well. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears loud. She was so damn gorgeous and her body was something of dreams. Her skin was smooth and glistened with the water from the hot tub making her look like a naked goddess. "Maybe we should go to a place we can be comfortable and private so we hold one another." he knew his bedroom was just down the hall and that would be the perfect place for them to go or they could just turn around and go back outside naked to the hot tub. Kevin had an e 8 foot privacy fence put in so he could do as he wished without anyone seeing in his back yard.

Elegra didn't even notice her bathing suit falling to the ground, her eyes staying closed as she rubbed her temple trying to rid herself of this feeling in her head, but nothing helped. And her resistance was little to none to the drug. Her body was smooth and lithe, skin tanned from lazy days in the California sun, toned from years of playing volleyball, and her lower regions trimmed to a nice strip. Anyone could tell that she took care of her body.

The impulse to turn around and comply with his words were simply too strong as she turned around, fully naked, and looked up at him as she untied his trunks and pushed them down slowly until they fell around his legs. Her hands sliding back up his thighs and chest. She must have been far more sensitive to the night air as a sudden chill came and her pale pine nipples instantly hardened and they brushed against his chest, she shivered slightly.

His final words weren't exactly a command more of a suggestion and it didn't compel her to do anything as she let her lips kiss his shoulder lightly, going to his neck, her teeth grazing between kisses. Everything felt very blurred, but good, uninhibited and unburdened with worries.

It was amazing to him the transformation of her since she first took the drug only 20 minutes before. Her will was gone to deny him anything he asked and being free of any of her normal tendencies she was unable to control any urges she might be harboring deep inside. When she let her bikini drop to the floor she hid nothing. Her body was perfect and well toned. She faced him her round full breasts moved magically on her chest as she bent and removed his trunks.

As she stood he got a very good look at her body and he swallowed hard, she was fit and her nipples were a pale color and to his surprised were still semi soft as if they had been lovers for a long time. She moved into him her hands on his chest, as she looked up at him her nipples began to harden as they slipped against his skin. The feeling was exciting, like electricity, and his member which now was bent upward between them touching her belly button began to grow, and began to throb.

Her lips were soft and warm and she touched his shoulder with her teeth and he smiled down at her."I want to carry you to my room where we can relax on my bed and cuddle, hold one another and please each other."

He leaned down letting his huge hands slide down her bare soft back and over her bubble butt, where he cupped her full round butt cheeks and lifted her off her feet in one smooth motion. Her body was pressed to him as he spread her legs to either side if his hips. The feeling of her soft warm breasts moving against him only made his manhood grow even harder. When her face reached his he kissed her full on the lips. It was a soft warm wet kiss, long and deep. This was so much more than Kevin had ever dreamed of. She was light as a feather to him and the feel of her soft smooth body touching his was wonderful. He knew he had all night to do with her as he pleased but tonight was only a test run to see how much and what would happen and so far he was more than surprised with what the drug could do. His only worry was she had a very good brain and was smart to boot and how much if any of this would she retain or would it only seem like a dream if she remembered any of it. Only time would tell and he would have to wait, now he had her in his arms and he wanted to kiss her and hold her and anything else her sub conscience would allow her to and so far she had not limits it seemed.

"Please..." She whispered softly, the drug had a firm hold, as now she was not only bending to his will but she wanted him. She wanted him to want her, the way he looked at her at her body, and she just wanted to make him happy. She gave a soft gasp as he picked her up and their lips met.

She kissed him back passionately, fiercely, and with all the pent up frustration that she had wielded over her past couple of years of college of not wanting to get involved because she didn't trust immature men with her body let alone her heart.

Her hands when to his shoulders and around his neck while her legs wrapped tightly around him. She shivered from his hands upon her skin. Her lips went to his cheek and her breaths were quicker than before, "Kevin," she said in a breathless voice as she kissed his neck before returning to his lips to take another heated kiss, her tongue slipping between his lips and caress his own.

Back
Top Bottom