Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid for Ms. Devilla Roche (Devilla Roche and IntoThe Mystic)

With a resounding tone and a smile Ms. Babbish noted affirmatively, “Good. Very Good.”

Then she spun Cassi around yet again, this time bending her done at the hips then instructing, “Keep those knees from bending and look straight at the wall.”

The Ms. Babbish turned to the small black chalkboard and grabbed an eighteen inch long, thick wooden ruler - then ones that were used in the old days. Her intent though was to punish Cassi the way the nuns at the Catholic schools did, except not in the hands, but right on her derriere.

Again in her booming voice Ms. Babbish continued, “Now one thing Cassandra Marks that I wish to impress upon you is that at The Lace Academy I am the one in charge, I am the arbiter of any quarrels, and I am the one who holds detention, and I am the one who administers punishments around here.” She placed her hand at the top of Cassi’s left ass cheek and continued, “Behave and don’t get into trouble and this will not happen to you.”

Ms. Babbish pulled back that strong, big arm of hers and, with a tight grip on the wooden ruler began to swing down her arm, striking Cassi’s derriere again and again and again….

**SWAT!!**
...and you can hear that wicked sound of the ruler bellow in the air…
**CRAAACK!!**
...as it hit Cassi’s right ass cheek...and again....
**SWAT!!**
**CRAAACK!!**
...and again...
**SWAT!!*
**CRAAACK!!**
...seemingly harder and harder she struck the young lady....now the left cheek...
**SWAT!!**
...and…
**CRAAACK!!**
**SWAT!!**
...and...
**CRAAACK!!**
**SWAT!!*
**CRAAACK!!**
...and one for good measure across both cheeks...
**SWAT!!*
...and...
**CRAAACK!!**

Placing the ruler back on the chalkboard, Ms. Babbish manipulated Cassandra’s body as if she were a human-sized Barbie doll. She brought her body in a standing straight position, unfazed by the redness on Cassi’s derriere, was nice enough to re-snap the girl’s corset again and pull up the tartan skirt, zipped it back up and then spun the new pupil back around again. Ms. Babbish could see Cassi welling up in her eyes and tears about to pour down. Smiling, she grabbed a tissue from a box on her desk and handed it to her.

“Let’s not have too much of that makeup running my dear,” Ms. Babbish noted. “Now come, come. Chop, chop. Follow me and we shall get your training started.

Ms. Babbish opened the door to her office and motioned with her hand to get a move on, regardless of her tight corset, the plug deep in her ass, and the red stinging of her derriere.

Cassandra had a confused, fearful look on her face when she found herself bent over, staring at the wall and listening to Ms. Babbish's stern warning about behavior. She then gasped and did her best to keep from crying out when she felt the stinging blow of the ruler.

Though clearly the firm, crisp strike left a jolt of pain, to Cassandra this represented far more than physical pain. It was the shame and humiliation she felt at being in such a vulnerable position, mere days ago Cassandra had been a dignified, well respected businessman. And now, this?? A feminized schoolgirl being spanked by a headmistress at an Academy where he would be subjected to feminine training sessions and learning how to be a maid??

It was the sheer and utter helplessness she felt from seemingly be surrounded by intimidating, Amazonian women, all of whom seemed to treat her body as if it were their own personal property to do with as they please. It was the sense of being so totally completely alone in a world that seemed so dark, so sexual, and so overwhelmingly feminine.

As the blows continued to fall on her bottom, again and again and again, Cassandra began to sob softly both in pain and shame. She did her best to be brave, trying to fight back her tears and to keep her sobs as quiet as possible. Her legs were quivering and wobbly, each strike of the ruler making them feel more like jello. Knowing though that if she moved, if she collapsed, if she did anything at all to prevent Ms. Babbish from continuing it would only make things worse so Cassandra did her best to steady herself so the blows could continue raining down upon her.

Finally, mercifully, the barrage of cracks against her now stinging, red, tender flesh came to an end. Cassandra was still gasping and sobbing, trying to steady her breathing as Ms. Babbish was at least kind enough to put the broken girl back together, dressing and putting her garments back in place for her.

Before she had a chance to even catch her breath or regain a degree of composure Cassandra realized Ms. Babbish was leaving and beckoning her to follow. So, with her legs wobbly, her tender flesh still hot and stinging, the plug firmly inserted deep within her Cassandra did her best to follow, scurrying behind like a frightened little girl who didn't want to face the wrath of the ruler again.

Down the hall, Ms Babbish moved quite good for a woman of her age and her weight. She was very agile on her high heels and yes, her curves bounced around in a ‘jello-like’ way, but somehow she had it all together. Once could even say she was quite attractive and quite sexy.

She stopped at Room 137 down the hall from Ms. Babbish’s office on the left hand side. Taking out a set of keys from her pocket she opened up the door and turned on the light. Once inside, the room looked exactly like a slice of The Lace Mansion, fully furnished, well appointed with what one would expect to see. It wasn’t a huge room and there were certainly no windows. There was however a sofa, a coffee table and the floor was laid down with an intricate oriental rug, the walls paneled in a dark mahogany. The ceilings were high, coffered in an ecru-colored plaster with a small chandelier in the middle. The lighting was warm and inviting.

Ms. Babbish held the door and prompted Cassandra to enter.

Then she shut the door with a slam and locked it.

The headmistress had her thick arms behind her back and slowly pushed her big body up and down on her ankles. She fixed her gaze on Cassi and began in that deep voice of hers…

“I could start with rules, and we will cover those, and know that there are quite a lot to learn, but I will get into the more physical first. How you look and how you walk, how you talk and how you carry yourself.”

She paused for a moment, thinking.
Then she continued, “Before, I bent you over from the hips. A girl never bends at the knees, always at the hips. When you bend over, like many things you will do, it will be done with a fair amount of grace and decorum. You will not grunt, nor will you speak when you bend over. You will not bend your back. Your corset, if put on correctly will take care of that. Your head will remain up and not droop when you bend over. Your hair will not be in your face, it will be up, like it is now. Now, Ms. Babbish will show you by example. And by example, I will move your body as if you were perpendicular to the a living mannequin. So stay relaxed and not stiff, understand.”

Ms. Babbish manipulated Cassi’s body right away. She pushed her legs in so that they were not outward but perfectly perpendicular to the floor. She did the same with Cassi’s feet, straightening them out with a tap of her shoe. Then straightened the girls back. Slowly, she moved Cassi’s upper body forward while moving the girl’s head forward, by the jaw, looking down at the floor, cranking Cassi’s body by the hips, then pushing each knee by hand. Again slowly and ever so methodically, Ms. Babbish moved Cassandra’s arms gracefully as she placed the girl’s hands right above her knees, then stopped.

“That is how it is done my dear,” Ms. Babbish remarked, then gave a slight ~SLAP~ on Cassi’s left ass cheek and continued, “Ms. Devilla will want to see some of that derriere when you bend over. So no half bends or the like. Your bottom is eye candy for her or any guests that comes into her home. Try not to forget that.”

Another pause as Ms. Babbish brought Cassi up to a standing straight position and let go of her.

“Now it is your turn my dear. I want to see you do it five times and then I will grade your performance,” Ms. Babbish said with all the seriousness in the world.

Cassandra was still feeling wobbly and unsteady from the totally unexpected ruler spanking she'd received in Ms. Babbish's office. Surprisingly, it took all of her energy just to keep pace with the older, larger woman, and god knows the last thing Cassi wanted was to fall behind and face her wrath again! Fortunately for her she kept pace well enough to prevent that from happening.

After the brief encounter in the office Cassandra was on pins and needles around Ms. Babbish, feeling frightened to do or say even the slightest thing without first having permission. Obviously Cassi was intimidated by Madame Devilla, Morganna and Leticia as well, but there was something different about Ms. Babbish. Something that made her feel so uneasy she could feel her heart beating in her chest.

Cassandra felt a shudder pass through her at the sound of the door closing and locking behind Ms. Babbish, the intimidating thud and click making it painfully apparent to Cassi she was now indeed alone and locked in with Ms. Babbish. She listened intently, focusing as much as her nervous mind would allow, wanting to absorb every word in the hopes of avoiding punishment.

However, when she realized what her first lesson was going to be - how to bend over?? - Cassi momentarily lost focus. Seriously? This was now going to be something so important to her it would be her first lesson?? This is what her life had now become and been reduced to??

She felt that now all too frequent, all too familiar wave of disbelief, helplessness and shame pass through her, Cassi quickly though brought herself out of that mindset, the fear of displeasing Ms. Babbish suddenly taking precedence over her loss of dignity. Again, she resumed focusing on her instructor's every word, trying to visualize, understand and commit them to memory.

As instructed Cassandra relaxed her muscles, surrendering her body to the older woman, letting her move and pose her body as if she were nothing more than a marionette and Ms. Babbish was the puppeteer pulling her strings. As her body was moved, manipulated, bent Cassi made a concerted effort to let her mind truly 'feel' her body and how it felt.

Almost like a ballerina, Cassandra was doing her best to commit the feeling to memory, wanting to combine the words she was hearing with the movements she was feeling so she could begin to build a sense of muscle memory. Admittedly her task was not made any easier by Ms. Babbish's matter of fact, yet stinging, comment that Cassi was now eye candy for Madame Devilla, and anyone else who might so desire. Yet again, Cassandra found herself trying to force the shame and indignation she felt from this new reality in order to focus on her task at hand.

Her first effort felt awkward and clumsy, completely different than the way it had felt a moment earlier when Ms. Babbish's hands were guiding her. In fact Cassi was quivering when she finished, fearful it may have been so poorly executed she was in for more of the ruler.

Swallowing hard she summoned her focus and concentration then tried again. This one felt better. Not quite the same as when Ms. Babbish had manipulated her, but much closer than her first attempt. She continued her efforts, each one beginning to feel slightly more natural, and closer to the way it felt when Ms. Babbish had guided her body.

As she was bent over and posed on her final attempt Cassi couldn't help but think about the comment of her now being eye candy for Madame Devilla. For some reason that she couldn't understand, rather than feeling shame Cassandra felt a brief, unexpected surge of arousal. She felt her small little locked up cock twitch and had an awareness of the plug filling her body that made her want to clench her muscles around it. For a brief instant, the thought of being a maid who was so attractive and alluring she could catch Madame Devilla's eyes felt good to her.

Good god, what was happening to her???

Cassi quickly forced that confusing thought out of her mind, and instead now stood back up as gracefully as she could and nervously awaited Ms. Babbish's evaluation and critique.

“That was not too bad Cassandra. It needs a little bit of work, but it was good for a novice, “Ms. Babbish responded in her evaluation, taking her work very seriously. “You will practice this every night, before bedtime, Think of it as assigned homework.”

“Now my dear, we are going to get your stand and walk, that is stand like a female and walk like a female. It needs to be tightened up.” Ms. Babbish said in that booming voice of her’s, “First though, some important thoughts about standing and walking.”

She paused for a moment and then inhaled a good amount of air, then spoke…
“The way you stand, the way you walk is in direct correlation of not only with your sense of confidence, but also how you represent your owner, Madame Devilla. Guests will indirectly judge Madame Devilla by judging you. If you slouch, if you do not walk ladly-like, well that is a bad reflection on your owner and it is a bad reflection on me. I do hope you understand that.”

Then Ms. Babbish walks across the room to a set of drapes to a window that does not exist…as she does she continues to instruct, carefully choosing her words…
“You will stand up straight when you stand. Your arms will either be folded in the front of you or resting at your sides, but never behind. Hands behind could be confused by someone that you are in charge, and you are not so don’t do it. Head should be up, looking straight ahead, neck graceful. You may keep it lower in a bow, when it is warranted. Legs should be together, heels together, but not quite touching. Dress or skirt should not be bunched up. Shoulders straight. Stomach in, which in your case should not be a problem. No fidgeting. Fidgeting is for children. If you fidget, Madame Devilla will be harsh, which means I will be harsh.”

Ms. Babbsh walks back to Cassi…

“Now my dear, you are going to show me how you stand. You will stand for five minutes. You will stand in a way as I have just laid out for you. Any deviations and I will look at that as an infraction. Each infraction will be dealt with accordingly.”

Ms. Babbish looks at her watch, now my dear, stand for me, you have five minutes.

Cassandra's sense of relief was short-lived when Ms. Babbish immediately went in to her next lesson. The intimidating instructor spoke carefully, thoughtfully and deliberately in a way that seemed to draw Cassi's attention to every single word that was spoken.

Never in Cassi's wildest imagination could she have imagined finding herself in an academy such as this. Who knew there was a correct way to bend over? A proper way to stand? A certain way one was expected to walk? And of all things, how could she have imagined she would be learning such things as a female?!

To Cassandra it felt like her instruction and the words she was hearing wasn't only about the physical lessons she was being taught. They were also cold, merciless, and harsh reminders about her new reality and what her life had now become. Every word seemed to reinforce to her how her free will, her dignity, her control over her future were now gone and in the hands of Madame Devilla.

She concentrated as hard as she could on each requirement, trying to mentally lock the instruction in to place in her mind. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise when she was given the order not only to try it on her own - but to do so for five minutes. As much as Ms. Babbish scared her half to death, Cassi had actually hoped she would guide her for her first attempt as she had with her bending over lesson. Unfortunately, she would not have the benefit of Ms. Babbish positioning her in the expected manner and would have to do her best to do so on her own.

Now feeling even more nervous she thought back upon the instructions she had tried to tuck away in her mind.

Arms folded or at her sides.

Swallowing hard, Cassandra let her arms fall loosely to her sides.

Head straight ahead or bowed.
At first she held her straight ahead but she caught the intimidating gaze of Ms. Babbish and her head immediately bowed.

Legs and heels together, not touching
Looking down at her feel she fidgeted and shifted a bit, nervously trying to get her legs and feet positioned as required. Though this took her a bit of time, eventually she managed to get herself in to what she felt was the right position.

Shoulders straight, stomach in
Cassandra now began fidgeting and shifting her upper body. She wished she was standing in front of the mirror but unfortunately she was not, so she had to go by a sense of feel as to whether she had assumed the correct upper body posture.

Finally, she felt like she had put together all the pieces of the puzzle, now she had to find a way to maintain that position for five minutes. The first two minutes seemed to go by relatively smoothly, by the third minute she could feel her muscles tensing, tightening, tiring.

For a brief instant her left knee began to buckle, but she steadied herself. By the fourth minute a slight, yet noticeable sway had begun to occur, her body unable to maintain her rigid pose. Worse yet, during the fifth minute twice she found herself shifting her weight from side to side, though each time immediately she did her best to quickly rectify the situation and get herself back in to the proper stance. Still, by the time the five minutes had passed Cassandra was shaking noticeably in fear, her lower lip quivering.

Ms. Babbish painfully watched as Cassandra attempted to execute the correct way to stand what with the shifting, the fidgeting, the knee-buckling and the shaking, it was enough for to take action and intervene.

With her booming voice…
“All right young lady, I see that you either are not really trying or you are trying to mock me or you just can’t do it! Well, I will not stand for it, whatever the reason. Now you stay put, understand?? I need to get a few things from my office and will be right back!”

Out Ms. Babbish went, very spry for her shape and size moved swiftly down to her office, grabbed what she needed and returned to Room 137, where she open, shut and locked the door.

In her hands were an amalgam of various braces, long lengths of metal flat-stock with holes in it, and other metal manacles, bolts with butterfly nuts, and other miscellaneous items. What it amounted to was a special body brace. One in which would force Cassandra to stand correctly.

Again with her booming voice….
“Okay Cassi come here.”

Once in front of Ms Babbish, she went to work. Braces were placed on each leg. Bolts and butterfly nuts passed through holes in each metal ring that wrapped around Cassi’s legs, stiffening up in a straight position. The same was done with each arm, making them true and straight at her sides. A piece of flat-stock had too it these very large manacles - one wrapped around Cassi’s head at her forehead, another at her neck, another above her bosom and one below, one at her stomach and one above her hips. The arm braces were then connected with another flat-stock across her back at the shoulders; the same was done with the legs, but across her derriere. Nuts and moe butterfly bolts were sleeved through holes in the flat-stock to the manacles and to the braces. Special braces were also installed at Cassi’ hands and the same with her feet. Cassandra was fused to this metal contraption and stood there like a Barbie doll in its case. She could not move a muscle.

What she was able to do was stand there exactly the way Ms. Babbish wanted her to do. And, she stood there without shifting or fidgeting.

Ms. Babbish stepped back and stared at the girl for about a minute.
“Since you can’t stand for me I have put these braces and manacles on you. But, now instead of five minutes, you will remain like this for the next five hours. I am going to take leave of you, but will return later.”

Ms. Babbish made her way to the door to Room 137 and stopped and turned around.
“My advice Cassi is to be at one with those braces that surround your whole body. Feel what it is I am looking for. Truly understand what I am asking of you. Put that position into memory.

Ms. Babbish left Cassandra in that unyielding position. Out she went, shut the door, and then locked the door.

The minutes and hours would tick by very slowly for Cassandra.

Oh god, the absolute last thing Cassandra wanted to do was anger Ms. Babbish and clearly that was exactly what she had just done. She wanted to cry out and apologize, beg for mercy, anything, but she suspected that any sound coming from her lips would likely only result in things being worse for her. So, she waited, her heart pounding, fully expecting that she was likely in for at best more of the ruler treatment, at worst, something far more cruelly painful.

However, when Ms. Babbish returned Cassandra was confused. She had no idea what the odd looking assortment of hardware, metal, and rings could possibly be. That is, until she realized that the strict instructor was skillfully and painstakingly all but entombing her inside what was slowly transforming into a form fitting cage of metal.

Cassi looked on helplessly, watching as with each tightening of a bolt, with each fitting slipping smoothly into another, her body was slowly but surely being encased in more and more metal. Further, each time Ms. Babbish moved on to the next section of her task Cassandra realized hot totally and completely immobilized she was becoming.

By the time Ms. Babbish finally finished her work Cassandra could not possibly have felt more helpless. She felt like a statue frozen firmly in place, her legs not able to move or bend the slightest, her arms pinned to her side, her torso straight and erect with no chance of the slightest sway or movement. Even her head was firmly held in to the position where Ms. Babbish wanted it to be. Realistically, the only control of movement Cassandra had left was the ability of her eyes to helplessly look from side to side, or up and down.

When she found herself left alone and abandoned, Cassandra became overwhelmed with emotions of helplessness and defeat. Tears began to roll down her face as she pondered the complete and utter hopelessness of her situation. Eventually though, as her despair inevitably gave way to acceptance, she began to heed Ms. Babbish's advice.

Cassandra began to empty her mind of her thoughts of helplessness and instead tried to focus on her body. The way each limb felt, caged in metal. The way her torso felt. The position of her head. She began to let those feelings sink in to her mind, doing her best to absorb them.

Oddly enough, the more her mind focused on her body and its position, the more aware she seemed to become aware of other aspects of her body. With each breath she took she began to feel an awareness of the way her chest seemed to press gently against the steel that enveloped her. It felt noticeably different to her than she would have expected in what was now becoming a distant, previous life. To Cassi, she could feel what felt like soft, budding breasts pressing against the steel. In fact, she was beginning to wish her hands were free because it was beginning to create a sensation in her body that made her wish she could reach up and touch her nipples, which for somewhat felt like they were becoming stiffer and pulsing ever so subtly.

She also was reminded of the plug trapped within her beneath her corset, yet another reminder of how she was expected to walk, stand and act like a female. With nothing other than her body to think about and with no other muscles she could move Cassandra began to gently, rhythmically clench and her muscles around the plug. Unfortunately, not only did that make the sensations in her chest and nipples become more noticeable, it also caused her small little trapped penis to try to swell with the confines of its chastity device.

Cassi did her best to push all of these feelings aside and focus solely on the position of her body. Unfortunately time now seemed to all but stand still for her. Gradually, she began to feel herself become hungry. Thirsty. And, as odd as it was, she even found herself gradually building up an unexpected sense of sexual arousal. Unfortunately though, there was not a single thing she could do about any of the needs she was beginning to feel.

Instead, she simply continued focusing on her body, her position, the way she felt, her eyes now pleadingly looking toward the door, hoping someone would come in to free her.

Ms. Babbish returned as she stated, five hours later. It was a quarter to two in the afternoon. She unlocked the door to Room 137 and entered. She shut the door and looked at Cassandra for a moment. In her eyes you could see how happy she was of what she had done to the girl, making her into this human mannequin. It was almost like a work of art, but different.

Ms. Babbish continued where she left off...again in that signature, booming voice of hers...
"Well Cassandra, hopefully you have a better understanding of what I expect of you."

Ms. Babbish went through the effort of removing the cage of metal that surrounded Cassi. She removed every bolt, every piece of flat-stock, every manacle, and every brace, placing each one back in the box neatly.

"Cassie," she started. "You may shake off some of that stiffness. Move around for a bit then I will take you to the cafeteria and feed you some lunch. But first I want you to go to the powder room. There is one over there (she points to another door within Room 137) and I will give you exactly five minutes. That is enough time to go to the bathroom and urinate. There is a makeup kit in the bathroom as well. Make good use of it and freshen yourself up. I will be waiting right here."

Ms. Babbish looks at her watch, waits for the second hand hit twelve and then says, "Go! Now!"

Cassandra looked on as bolt by bolt, piece by piece, the metal cage that Ms. Babbish had built around her was dismantled. Oddly, even when the last brace was drawn away from her Cassandra didn't move a muscle, her body still stiff and mentally locked in to position.

Her eyes then widened when she heard Ms. Babbish order, "Go! Now!" In her mind Cassandra was scurrying as fast as she could, in reality the stiff, sore girl was moving slowly and awkwardly. It wasn't until she had finished relieving herself that Cassi realized she had absolutely no concept of how much time had passed.

Panic stricken she looked for a clock and of course saw none. For a moment she thought about simply not even attempting to use the makeup kit just to ensure she was out before five minutes had passed, but realized that would likely yield a punishment as well.

So, Cassi estimated that maybe two minutes had passed and decided if she counted to 180 she should be fine. She then went to work trying to fix her tear-stained face, trying to remember which item in the kit served which purpose. All the while she tried to keep a running count in her head, sometimes worried if she was counting too slow, other times wondering if she was counting too fast.

Truthfully, appying make-up was enough of a challenge on it's own, let alone with this stressful exercise of trying to estimate time stacked on top of it. Adding to her anxiety was after she reached 100 Cassi lost focus and lost her place in her count. She felt worried with fear, hurriedly applying make-up as fast as she could, but the faster she applied it the worse her face seemed to look.

She felt like breaking down in tears but knew that would only make matters worse, so she fought them back, keeping them welled up in her eyes but not letting them roll down her cheeks. She guessed that she was at 150 in her count and resumed, counting faster and faster. Finally when she reached 170 she quickly closed the makeup kit, failing to get two of the items back inside.

Hurriedly she made her way out of the powder room, some of her face actually looking acceptable, other parts of her face looking almost clown-like. She burst through the door, heart racing, gaze downcast and afraid to even look at Ms. Babbish, silently praying that she'd exited the powder room in time.

Looking at her watch, Ms. Babbish throughs up her meaty arm to stop Cassandra while looking at her watch…

With that, yes, booming voice....
“You are seventeen seconds late. That will not due! When I instruct you in something, you follow it to the letter always, understand?

She waits for Cassi’s answer…

“Now come here. I want you to pull down your skirt. I want you to go in front of this cocktail table by the sofa and get on your knees. I want your lower arms and hands carefully placed on the table. And I want you to look straight ahead.”

Ms. Babbish waits for her to comply with her request…

Once in place, her gorgeous derriere looking bigger and rounder than ever before, Ms. Babbish continues, “You will learn my dear.”

With her bare hand a hard…
**SLAPPP!!**
..right on her left cheek…it was so hard that Cassi’s body lunged forward slightly...

“You will not be late ever!”

**SLAPPP!!**
..again on her left cheek…very hard lunging her body forward...

“You will do as you are told!”

**SLAPPP!!**

“You will not keep me behind on my schedule for the day!”

**SLAPPP!!**

“Now repeat what I just said slowly and clearly annunciating every syllable of every word.”

Every time the girl finished a sentence she would get a hard slap on her bottom...this time the right side…very hard lunging her body forward with each slap...

**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**

“Repeat again.”

This time she slapped her left cheek...very hard lunging her body forward yet again with each slap...
**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**

And this last time, she slapped her left cheek..very hard lunging her body forward...
**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**
**SLAPPP!!**

The last time, the seventeenth time (for seventeen seconds late she **SLAPPPED!!!** her across her whole ass..VERY HARD…

Cassi’s ass was beat red and stinging...Ms. Babbish hoped she learned more than her lesson here…

“Now get up and pull up your skirt my dear. Unfortunately, you look like a clown. We seem to have a lot of work on teaching you about makeup. You will follow me to the lunchroom. Unfortunately, you will have to deal with the burden of the embarrassment of walking around with such an unkempt face.”

Now follow me…

Cassandra thought she was going to become sick with fear when she heard the merciless instructor inform her she had been 17 seconds late. Her eyes widened and she nearly collapsed in a puddle on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!," she pleaded. "I didn't know! There was no clock and I tried to count but I confused and then I had to put on my makeup and I mess it up and I wasn't sure what number I was on or how fast I should be counting........" The poor girl was nearly out of breath as she simply rambled on incessantly. Gasping and sucking in air she stopped herself, then again begged, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.... I'll never do it again, I promise! Please don't hurt me..... please!"

Unfortunately for Cassandra all of her nearly incoherent babbling did her no good whatsoever. Within momens she found herself on her knees and bent over a cocktail, feeling utterly and thoroughy humiliated. As if the shame and indignation wasn't enough, she was soon also feeling the physical wrath of Ms. Babbish as strike after strike of her bare hand smacked down across her bare, vulnerable derriere.

The strikes came with such force Cassandra's petite little body shook and lunged with each blow, an anguished gasp of pain following each strike. Still, she did her best to try to listen to what Ms. Babbish was saying, fearful that any further missteps on her part would surely only enrage the instructor more.

Through her tears and sobs Cassandra managed to utter, "I will not be late ever..... I will do as I'm told.... I will not keep you behind on your schedule for the day!” She was nearly breathless by the time she uttered the final syllable.

Strangely enough though, the more the blows continued to rain down on her bare, sensitive skin Cassi began to feel..... something else. She had no idea what it was, but clearly she was beginning to experience something along with the pain of the strikes. Her mind reeled trying to make sense of it, in an odd way actually looking forward to the next stinging strike against her derriere, hopeful that maybe it might be the blow that helped her understand what was happening.

She managed to repeat her lesson once more, but this time the sobs were missing from her voice and instead her voice had a trace of excitement in it. In fact, as strange and illogical as it seemed Cassi began to wonder if what she was feeling blended in with the pain was..... pleasure?? That made no sense at all. But, at the same time, as more blows landed rather than the gasps and sobs that accompanied them earlier now soft moans seemed to be coming from her. What in god's name was happening to her??

Finally, mercifully the blows came to an end and Cassandra was given permission to pull up her skirt once more. She was left in a daze, breathing heavily, yet her mind still focused on the lingering sting that heated and reddened the sensitive flesh of her derriere. Normally after suffering through such humiliating punishment the last thing Cassandra would want is to be seen in public. Particularly by someone who knew her.

Oddly enough though, as she followed behind Ms. Babbish, her short, quivering legs trying to keep up with the long, hurried of the Amazonian instructor Cassandra found herself hoping she would see Madame Devilla, Morganna or Leticia. For some reason that made no sense to her, the thought of being able to show off the glow of her freshly reddened flesh to someone she knew sounded deliciously appealing to her.

Ms. Babbish takes Cassandra by the hand as if she were a child…

In that cold way about her she says, “Come on Cassandra my dear keep up the pace.”

They pass two school girls at their lockers, who immediately stand at attention when they see Ms. Babbish...but as the slightly behind Cassi passes, the two girls look and know that she is the new girl here at the Academy...suddenly they whisper to each other while still looking at Cassi…

With a turn here and a turn there two doers that say “SCHOOL CAFETERIA” on them are right in front of them and Ms. Babbish, with her big hand pushes her way through in a bully-like way. Inside, there must be two teachers and about a score of other girls in the cafeteria. When Ms. Babbish walks in, everything stops. Everybody gets up to attention, even the lunch ladies too. You could hear a pin drop to the floor.

Ms. Babbish does a B-Line for the counter to get a tray for Cassandra and just shouts out to all, “As you were.” Everyone immediately goes back to what they were doing.

Much of the fare at the cafeteria are salads, one after the other. There is some chicken, but it is grilled chicken and then there are other vegetarian offerings. There is bread, but it is in limited quantities. Ms. Babbish grabs the house salad and at the very end and grabs a bottle of water and a cup, a napkin and a fork. Then she gives it all to Cassi and says “Take this and follow me.”

Ms. Babbish leads her to a corner table where no one is sitting. She sits down first and then watches Cassi slowly sit down. The girl is so petrified of Ms. Babbish and Ms. Babbish can tell, but it is all a part of the training.

With her booming voice…
“You did the first thing right, by allowing me to sit first. Always allow one in authority over you to sit first. If warranted, you help them in their seat, understand Cassandra?”

“Now let’s go over your new diet. You see what is on your plate. That is what you will be eating for a while. Your new diet consists of salads and water. No fattening foods here, no fried foods, at least not for you girls. You will lose some weight and get down to a proper size. You were put on the program, you’ve had your shots. You will get your breasts soon and your body will change and then you will be like most of these other girls here.”

It was true, there was a varying degree amongst the girls, but they were all big to humongous in the bosom area, most were either somewhat curvaceous to very curvaceous in their body types. Most had long hair, but one could tell that they were all thin when it came to face, neck, arms, waist and legs. Their body types, which were engineered like Cassi’s would be eventually were also maintained with a good diet.

“Now let’s get down to business with eating. Show me if you already have the proper manners when it comes to eating at a table.”

Cassandra couldn't help but notice the two girls and overhear their whispers as she passed them in the hallway. She wasn't sure if they were talking about her because of what a mess her makeup looked after her recent spanking, or if they were gossiping about her because she was new. She could tell though they were definitely talking about her.

As they continued on toward the cafeteria she also couldn't help but wonder what their story was. Were they actually girls? Or, were they like her - a person who was once a male but somehow now found himself undergoing a bizarre transformation? And if so, why? Were they taken against their will as well?

Those thoughts quickly faded though when they made their way inside the cafeteria. Cassi's eyes widened at the obvious fear and respect that Ms. Babbish generated, everyone in the room quieting and snapping to attention. In an odd way that actually made her feel a bit better. At least she wasn't the only person at The Lace Mansion who was absolutely terrified by the frightening, intimidating instructor.

Cassandra stayed nearby but behind Ms. Babbish as they made their way through the cafeteria, feeling painfully self conscious and sensing that every eye in the room was on her. She couldn't help but find herself stealing glances as subtly at the others, noticing their curvy shapes and having those same thoughts she had earlier about how all of these girls came to be here at this place.

It was more a stroke of good luck than anything else when she found herself receiving what was nearly a compliment from Ms. Babbish, telling her how she had done the right thing by remaining standing until after the instructor had taken her seat. Once given permission she then joined Ms. Babbish at the table, feeling her nerves escalating once again.

She then found her heart pounding when the instructor so casually mentioned her shots, her changing body, her newly forming breasts. Oh. My. God. Yes, Cassi had suspicions. She could feel the physical changes occurring in her body, the way she would herself at times feeling tingling sensations or waves of heat pass through her. And, she also was feeling differently both mentally and emotionally in a way that was still confusing to her.

Sure, she had strong suspicions something was happening to her, but this was the first time anyone was so clear and blatant about what was happening to her. It was a watershed moment for her when things suddenly became more clear to her, and also left her with a sense of finality. There was no going back. There was no way out. This was indeed going to be her for the rest of her life.

Cassi had no choice though but to try to quickly overcome the shock of the moment. Ms. Babbish had asked her to do something and by now she was very well aware that there were consequences for not doing as asked, and also for not doing it well.

She looked at what had been placed before her and took a quick moment to analyze the pieces. Though obviously Cassi had eaten with nary a problem her entire life, suddenly she was nervous and frightened at the possibility she might do something wrong.

After putting a moment of thought in to it she neatly arranged her napkin in her lap, then reached for her water bottle. After undoing the lid she poured the water in to her cup, then replaced the lid to prevent any potential accident with the unused water that remained in the bottle.

Lastly, she picked up her fork and proceeded to take small, dainty bites, dabbing at her mouth as needed. The poor girl was so frightened that her hand was shaking so badly it required great effort on her part just to raise the fork to her mouth without spilling any food. Fortunately for her, she managed to avoid that occurring, eating quietly and making only occasional eye contact with her instructor, nervously looking for signs of disapproval.

Ms. Babbish sat there with a big grin on her face. Then she gave her critique of Cassandra’s manners. “Well, well, that was surprisingly good for your first day. You were very neat with your napkin and you took small bites. I’m impressed that you knew to do that instead of taking bigger bites like most men do. Oh, and I was also pleasantly surprised that you poured your water in a glass rather than drinking straight out of the water bottle. And, no spills, no food on the table. Neatness counts around here my dear. But here is what you need to work on. Do not be so nervous when you eat and sit up straighter. I appreciate your fear fro me, really I do, but you must learn to take a beating from me and move on.” Ms Babbish continued with her little diatribe, “I am not here for you to like, I am not here to be your mother. I don’t care if you come to hate me. But you will respect me and more importantly you will respect the values of this institution. Besides, how else are you to serve your master or mistress. Now finish up your salad and your water. You have one more class for the day with me before you get picked up for the day.”

"I appreciate your fear for me, really I do, but you must learn to take a beating from me and move on.”

While on one hand Cassandra felt relief that her lunch manners and etiquette had allowed her to avoid the wrath of Ms. Babbish, these words were an effective reminder of her new status in life. Punishment would now be a way of life and the sooner she accepted that the better off she would be.

"Besides, how else are you to serve your master or mistress."

Ok, now Cassandra was really confused. What did this mean?? Wasn't she being trained to be a maid? Or, was there something else in her future? And, what did Ms. Babbish mean by 'master or mistress'?? Still, Cassi knew Ms. Babbish was not the person to have this conversation with. When it came to Ms. Babbish Cassandra already knew to simply accept whatever she said as fact and to not even consider questioning it.

She offered a hint of a brave smile and a nod, simply accepting Ms. Babbish's words as truth then continued eating her salad. Strangely enough, though David Markell had never been a fan of salads it tasted oddly appealing to Cassi. In fact, there was part of her that actually enjoyed the thought that her diet was structured in a way to enhance her appearance.

“All right my dear, I will get up first and you will respectfully get up second and then follow me, understand?” Ms. Babbish directed toward the newest pupil of the school.

As with before, when Ms. Babbish stood up, all the girls stopped what they were doing, stood up, and were at attention. The created a row on each side of the lunch tables all the way to the lunchroom doors. Even the lunch ladies stopped what they were doing. All eyes were back on Cassandra. One could only assume that she felt self-conscious about herself and her appearance at that moment as she followed in the shadow of the enormous Ms. Babbish.

Down the hall they went, a turn here and a turn there back in the direction toward Ms. Babbish’s office. Ms. Babbish stopped at Room 111 and took out her keys and unlocked the door; then she turned on the lights, and entered the classroom.

Once inside she skillfully prompted Cassandra to do the same. With that booming tone of her voice, “All right my dear we haven’t got all day. Let’s get a move on!” As Cassi passed, she was given a swat on her ass by Ms. Babbish. Clear reminders of just earlier this afternoon must have come to the girl as her hind was still red from the punishment that she had received for being late from the bathroom.

Unlike Room 137, Room 111 looked like a typical classroom. There were chalkboards, a teacher’s desk and chair, about twenty students desk, and all the other appurtenances that one would expect from a traditional classroom.

In Room 111 there were three chalkboards. At the top of each chalkboard were four sentences. Ms. Babbish did a b-line for the chalkboard at the front of the class and picked up the long wooden pointer. She proceeded to explain Cassandra’s next lesson.

“Cassandra, our school has rules. You will abide by them. If you are caught disregarding any of these rules by any teacher or by myself, you will be reprimanded accordingly.’ Ms. Babbish then walked over to one of the chalkboards on the side of the classroom, pointed to the first rule with the pointer. She did it hard enough that a ‘whipping’ noise could be heard in the air and the pointer struck loudly against the chalkboard. She began stating each and every rule aloud, “No talking in class.” Ms. Babbish then move the pointer to the next rule. “No chewing gum in school” “Uniforms will be worn at all times during class.” She then clarified, “Obviously, exception is gym class.” Then Ms. Babbish continued. “Makeup will be perfect at all times.” “All hair must be worn appropriately,” “That means either in a ponytail, a bun, or in pigtails, understand my dear Cassi?” Ms. Babbish made sure the girl understood what she meant. “No cursing or swearing.” Another swat with the pointer went to, “No fighting of any kind.” “We live by the golden rule here my dear,” Ms. Babbish noted with that deep, husky voice of hers. “No lying.” I won’t tolerate that in my school, understand?” She continued with another swoosh and swat on the board, “No pranks or dirty tricks.” “Abide by good behavior and know your manners.” “Do not be late for class.” And finally, with a last swoosh and swat of her pointer, “No flirting, kissing, or any sex of any kind.” “You girls are all locked up down there,” Ms. Babbish noted, but some girls have found ways to have different kinds of sex.

Then Ms, Babbish pointed the pointer directly at Cassandra, she placed the pointer at the top of the small amount of cleavage that Cassi had and said, “You are going up to that chalkboard and you will write each rule ten times, understood? And, as you write each rule each time you will say it aloud so that you know each rule by heart.” She then paused with a grin, “Then I will blindfold you and you will repeat every rule back to me. As you can imagine my dear Cassi, for each rule either incorrectly or not memorized you will be punished.”

Ms. Babbish handed her several pieces of chalk and pointed to the first chalkboard, beginning with, “No talking in class.”

Cassandra continued to be awe-struck at the amount of fear and respect Ms. Babbish seemed to strike in the hearts of everyone at The Lace Mansion. As they exited the lunch room she could feel every eye in the room on Ms. Babbish, like a general inspecting her troops, but then those same eyes focusing on herself. Perhaps there would be a day Cassi felt like being in the spotlight, but this was not that day.

Not when she knew her makeup looked awful, teary and un-practiced. Not a day when she'd been spanked mercilessly and was still stinging and having trouble walking as gracefully as she knew she should be. No matter, she was now in the custody of Ms. Babbish, which apparently meant all eyes were going to be upon her.

In a strange way, it was almost a sense of relief to her once she was left alone in the classroom with the strict disciplinarian instructor. At least now other eyes wouldn't be preying on her. And, Cassandra now knew that discipline and punishement were likely going to be a way of life for her going forward. As disconcerting as that was, at least it allowed her to now be better able to prepare for and accept her new reality.

Cassi focused as much as she could, reading the school rules and listening to Ms. Babbish's powerful voice belt them out. Under normal circumstances this would have been a simple task for Cassandra. Truthfully, for the former 'David Markell' this would have been child's play for a man of his intellect. These were far from normal circumstances though.

Cassi was now so alone, so intimidated, that even simple tasks were no longer simple. The first few were simple, "No talking in class,".... "no chewing gum in school". She reeled them both off with confidence as she wrote them on the board. However, the further she went the higher her stress levels elevated. Cassi was still feeling the after effects of her previous spanking and was hoping to avoid a repeat performance.

Given that the rules were clearly stated and in plain view, Cassi had no problem with the first part of her test. Even then though, she was becoming so nervous about the upcoming blindfolded part of her exam that her nerves kicked in. She tried to remained focus, but words and rules began to become mixed up in her head.

Once blindfolded, thought she succeeded in re-stating most of the rules she unfortunately drew a complete blank on the school rule about pranks or dirty tricks. Also, though she rememebered there was a rule about hair, she couldn't remember the specifically allowed styles. Needless to say, even though she was sure she had remembered most of them Cassi was still very nervous and frightened afterward, painfully aware she had indeed struggled with at least two of the questions.

Back
Top Bottom