Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid for Ms. Devilla Roche (Devilla Roche and IntoThe Mystic)

David couldn't believe when not only did she not give him a break, her pace seemed to quicken. Surely she had to have heard him?? Trying again he pleaded, "You don't understand!....... I'm so close, I can't hold back!........"

Never before had he been with a woman who actually allowed him to cum in her mouth and he was desperate to warn her. "Ms. Jackson, oh god I'm gonna cum if you don't stop!," he pleaded in one last ditch effort. It was clear though she had no intention of stopping and David simply groaned as he realized what was about to happen.

Within seconds, it was then too late. His body lifted up off the bed as as he groaned in pleasure, his cock twitching and spasming as it surrendered to 'Deanna's' expertly sucking mouth. David's eyes rolled back as he felt his seed releasing in to her mouth, his body quivering from the dizzying waves of pleasure.

Ultimately, he collapsed down on to the bed, panting, "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry.... I tried to hold back but I couldn't.........."

As David came, she expertly took in all of his load...with one big gulp she swallowed his seed and fully enjoyed it...some tan out of the corner of er mouth and with her well-manicured finger pulled it up and licked it...

Just as before, Devilla being in charge of this affair, pulled herself up from David...on her knees she did two things: slowly, and with purpose, undid her bra strap....as she held the sexy garment in hands she slowly pulled it away from her body giving David quite the show...her GG's gave way with a sweet pop from the bra and sat there...the work on her bosom was so well done that they were neither 'fake looking' nor did they droop and sag like most natural tits of this size...as her areolae became exposed, they were very big and round as 'pancackes' - they were distended from her breast, slightly dark, and were gorgeous to look at...Devilla's nipples were engorged, dark, thick and stuck out for over an inch from her areolae - they too were a lovely sight to see...

Putting on a bit of a show, she caressed them with her hands, looked down with a sweet smile and then at David...being the vane one in the room, she took her right hand and motioned David to come to her....

In her smoldering voice...
"Come here David. Come and touch these. I know you want to, so come here now."

This was rapidly turning in to one of the most memorable, unbelievable days of his life. David could not have been more relieved that it did not appear to bother 'Deanna' in the slightest when he unleashed his load in to her mouth. He'd not yet even had time to fully recover from the orgasm when his glazed over eyes looked down his body and he quietly moaned, "Oh... my.... god...."

To his disbelief this goddess of a woman was slowly, seductively unveiling what surely had to be the fullest, softest, most exquisite breasts that existed on the planet. Undoubtedly the sight of her perfect pendulous globes would be stunning to any male. To David though, it was almost paralyzing. Nothing represtented the intimidating power of female sensuality to him than soft, full breasts. They intimidated him. They aroused him. They weakened him and all but brought him to his knees.

He swallowed hard when he realized she was beckoning him toward her. Oh god, oh god. He drew himself up from his reclining position and moved toward her tentatively, his eyes looking at her incredulously. His hands timidly reached for her soft, luscious mounds, at first touching them gently and delicately as if they were priceless pieces of art that needed to be handled with the utmost care.

The size of her breasts made his small hands look even smaller, his hands having no chance of covering and cupping their gorgeous full size. He softly whispered almost in a whimper, "Oh my god..... they're perfect.... so perfect....." Gradually his hands began to gather some courage, touching them a bit more firmly, squeezing their softness, exploring the texture difference between the silky softness of her breasts and the texture of her nipples and areolas.

The more David explored them the harder he began to breathe, his mouth hanging part way open. His gaze averted from her breasts and he briefly made eye contact with her in a pleading way. David then leaned forward, pressing his face gently between them with a groan. He turned his head from side to side as if wanting to become lost in them.

By now he appeared to be lost in some sort of hypnotic daze, his mouth opened and his tongue brushed across her nipple, whimpering as he tasted her. At that point he was too far gone and he had no chance of resisting the temptation. David pressed his face even more against her breast, slipped his lips over her exquisite nipple then drew it in to his mouth. With a hungry, desperate groan he began to rhythmically, needily suck.

As David began to suckle on Devilla's teat, she innately brought her hand to the back of his head and pushed his mouth further into her areola....she threw her head back and gave out a low sounding moan that rippled throughout the hotel room...little did David know that Devilla had the ability to actually lactate, an aspect about her that was given to her by her mother and her mother's mother...she then looked down at him and feeling her own erogenous zones become stimulated and that in turn made her mind become very heightened by David's suckling, but also made her pussy very wet...

Again she moaned and the stimulation she felt spread to deep within her vagina and further up into her cervix...it then spread to other parts of her body - a telltale sign that she was not only building up for a pleasurable orgasm, but that she was going to lactate...

So like a baby being fed from its mother, David was about to experience something very unusual....and as Devilla moan again and again, that something would happen soon....very soon....

In a sultry, begging tone...
"Oh yes David, oh yes! Continue to suck like that. It feels so good!"

David all but swooned when he felt felt 'Deanna's' hand on the back of his head holding him near. He was rapidly becoming more and more lost in the whole experience. The warm softness of her her breasts, her hand cradling him close, her sultry voice urging him on were all combining to virtually make David melt before her eyes.

But, when he began to sense something warm, sweet, and wet in his mouth as he suckled he was momentarily confused. Still, he was too addicted to her breast in her mouth, too needy to stop. So David continued and gradually he began to realize in disbelief that this goddess of a woman was lactating!

Oh god, oh god, oh god..... was he actually feeding from her??

Soft, weak sounds came from him as unbelievably enough he felt the warm milky sensation begin to flow more steadily. His suckling became hungier, more passionate and his small arms did their best to wrap around her, as if desperately clinging to her. The whole experience was so surreal, so unbelievable to David, his body tingling as he became more and more lightheaded. Still though, he couldn't stop. He nuzzled in as close as he could, pressing his face in to her soft heavy breast, hungrily suckling while soft cooing and moaning sounds came from his sucking mouth.

Devilla felt her milk flowing fully into David's mouth...it made her coo and moan still and then she got to a point where her body told her to switch nipples...and that is what she did....gently she took David, who's face was no like a drunken sailor, of her left teat and then reattach him to her right one....

And, again she held his head in such a maternal manner and let her fully engorged nipple allow for continue flow from her breasts into David's mouth...

This time she moaned louder and deeper and shook, knowing full well that she had her first orgasm for the night....now she was really wet....

She let him drink more and then, knowing he was full in his stomach and that he was no doubt elevated to another stated of mind, she pushed him back on the bed and jumped on his face, burying her pussy there, and for a few moments smothering him to a degree...she grabbed hold of his head and he became a device for his pussy, a tool, a way to have more orgasms tonight....

And so, she held his head and ground her pussy and all its folds from his chin, to his mouth, to his nose...she ground softly at first, then harder....she ground slowly, then faster changing it up at every turn....

David could sense from her hands on his head and the sounds coming from her that 'Deanna' was becoming more aroused, but he was totally overwhelmed when he sensed her orgasm solely from his mouth on her breast. Unbelievable. That simply fueled his breast obsession even more. By this point David felt lost in a haze, scarcely aware of anything other than how overwhelmed he felt in the presence of this woman.

His daze though was suddenly altered when once he was filled with her warm, creamy breast milk not only did he feel the loss of her breast in his mouth, but he found himself pushed back down on to the bed. A moment later he found himself completely enveloped by the heat, softness and heady erotic scent of 'Deanna's' pussy.

David let out a long, muffled groan, barely audible as her thighs lowered her dripping wetness down on to his face. At first he felt a sense of panic, overwhelmed by her heat and scent, barely able to breathe due to her nearly smothering, suffocating softness. His body briefly flailed helplessly beneath her as he became even more dizzy and lightheaded, searching for air.

After a few moments though his flailing and panic diminished when he realized he really could still breathe in some air, even if now the air he breathed felt warm, steamy and scented heavily with the sweet, musky scent of feminine arousal. Though thankful that this woman was being kind enough to offer him enough air to breathe he still felt indescribably helpless, well aware he was going no where unless she decided.

The more she grinded her wetness on his face the more of an object he began to feel like, as if he were now nothing more than a sex toy for this woman to use for her own pleasure. David felt dizzy from the heat and scent, his world now literally reduced to nothing but the taste, scent and heat of her pussy. His face felt immersed in sweet, dewy wetness as he felt her soft folds rubbing and grinding on his face as she pleased.

Instinctively he opened his mouth, his tongue lapping at her folds, gathering up her creamy wetness. Trapped beneath her, her hands possessively holding his head David did the only thing he could. He did his best to begin licking, sucking, surrendering himself as he began to pleasure her with his mouth and tongue.

Feeling David's tongue helped to bring Devilla to her second orgasm of the night...she cooed, she moaned, she got wetter...her body electrified by her power over him - she loved that...she loved taking control of another, especially a puny man like David Markell with his small body and small penis...she had him just where she wanted him...and that out of everything is what gave her the most in terms of pleasuring herself...

Devilla let out some cries and let her cum flow all over David's face...once she came down from her peak, she deflated and rested next to him on the bed...

"That was wonderful David," she said in her still sexy, smoldering voice...she pulled up the duvet on the bed and saddled her body next to his, spooning it and getting very cozy...fucking him would be out of the question...he was just too small, so there was no point doing anything with it, other than sucking his cock, and there was no purposed to doing that again....

"David, I want to thank you for a wonderful evening."

She pulled his face closer to hers and placed her pillowy lips on his lips and kissed him passionately...eventually she pulled away and then turned out the light and said good night...

"Tomorrow, I'll have you up to my hotel room for breakfast, that is if you have any time before your meeting."

David was left breathless from the power and intensity of this goddess of a woman's orgasm, her wetness cascading down over him and leaving his face flushed, dazed and glistening with her creamy wetness. Even though he couldn't possibly feel more inadequate in comparison to this woman he couldn't help but smile when she said how wonderful it was.

Honestly, he was quite certain she was just being polite, and even more truthfully David felt like he had been little more than an object or sex toy to her rather than a lover. Still, without a doubt it had been by far the most exciting, unimaginable sexual experience of his life.

He loved the feel of her soft, warm curves against him, snuggling in as close to her as he could. Though it was a bit embarrassing to feel so small against her, he loved the feeling of having her curvy, voluptuous body spooned against his slight frame.

"Oh my gosh, the pleasure was all mine Ms. Jackson. Honestly, I've never had a night like that in my life. Never could I have imagined that I would ever be with a woman like you. It was amazing, simply amazing," he gushed in total sincerity.

Oh god. Breakfast tomorrow. His meeting with the attorney. His solar panel that would change the world. David had been so distracted for hours he'd virtually forgot why he was in this hotel room to begin with. As much as he was still reeling from his experience with her a switch flipped in his head that he had business - important business - to tend to as well.

He paused, not wanting to offend this woman, nor did he want to pass up another opportunity to see her. But, he knew he needed to regain some degree of focus given how critical tomorrow was to his, and his company's future.

"Of course, breakfast would be lovely," he said with a smile. "I apologize in advance though because I won't have much time. I do have a meeting I'll need to be off to, but I'm sure I have time for a quick breakfast."

David then reached for the alarm clock next to him, setting it so that he'd have enough time for a quick breakfast with Ms. Jackson yet still be off to his meeting in time.

Names of Lady Henchmen that work for Ms. Devilla Roche...

Leticia Colucci
32, Brunette, brown eyes, 6’3” (w/o heels), 172 pounds, Breast: DD, 42-28-38
Background: US Navy Seal - Rank of lieutenant - counter terrorism, underwater demolition team; FBI - counter terrorism; CIA - Drone Operations and Investigations Division
Skills: Weaponry (guns, knives), martial arts, kickboxing, boxing; good with tools, use of surveillance equipment (all kinds)
Special Skill: Knot tying, use of rope

Morganna Roberts
27, Blonde, blue eyes 6’5’ (w/o heels), 189 pounds, Breast: EE, 44-30-40
Background: Graduated high school at 14, college at 16 - highly intelligent, Pre-Med and Doctor of Medicine by age 21; Switch career: NYPD - Detective - narcotics division; FBI - Missing Persons Division
Skills: Weaponry (guns. knives), martial arts
Special Skill: Has deep knowledge of all things medical

3:30 am in David Markell’s hotel room…

Devilla wakes up and gets out of the bed quietly...after getting dressed, and with her fox fur coat on she quietly shows herself to the door. Outside, waiting are Leticia and Morganna, both who were her hench-ladies who worked For Devilla…

Devilla, after closing the door to David’s hotel room, addressed her hench-ladies in a very serious, and matter-of-fact tone…

“Alright my dears, he’s all yours. You know what to do, correct?”

Both Morganna and Leticia shook their heads to the affirmative…

“Good, now make sure he is crated promptly and properly. And, make sure he’s transported alive. I don’t want this operation mishandled in any way. This has to be executed perfectly, understand?”

Again, the two amazonian women shook their heads in agreement…

“Excellent. Because if it is not, well lets just say the two of you will not want to feel my wrath.” ~Devilla stared at both of them for a moment for emphasis of what she meant by her wrath~ Then she continued, “I’ll be waiting in the car for you both.”

Leticia and Morganna entered the room quietly….with ropes, the wood crate, and all sorts of other paraphernalia they both walked in quietly and surrounded themselves around the bed...their eyes were so good in the dark, that they could almost do this operation completely in the dark, but it was decided that they wouldn’t take any chances...so Morganna, as per the plan, turned on the light and the two of them immediately sprung into action…

The first thing Leticia did was rock David’s sleeping, naked, body awake...as he looked with his half -closed eyes, he realized that two hulking women towered over him...his instinct was to resist, and then call out, “Deanna!,” at the top of his lungs, but Morganna and Leticia worked fast...by the time his mouth opened, his head already had a leather hood on his head, and the mask portion with the thick O-ring gag closed onto his face and mouth...David’s eyesight was compromised, his hearing muffled, and his speech was altered to the point that anything he said has indistinguishable...which means any cries for help could not be heard by anyone in the adjacent hotel rooms….

Leticia being good with rope, quickly moved on to tying David’s arms behind his back...she worked the rope from his wrists to just past his elbows and made all the appropriate knots...David’s arms were now useless...she did the same things with his legs, from his ankles to just past his knees...they two were now out of commission, making any kicking impossible….

Meanwhile Morganna, with her medical background, placed a tube into David’s mouth and used some other equipment to keep it in the O-ring part of the leather mask...then she attached a small bottle of oxygen and turned it on to allow him to breathe...she then took out an alcohol packet, ripped it open, then a medical packet, ripped it open and took out the special needle apparatus...she swabbed his left forearm, pierced it with the needle and grabbed some medical tape...she taped down the needle and then grabbed and opened a much bigger packet, an IV bag and attached that to the needle apparatus, then it was taped to his upper part of his arm with more medical tape….a similar setup was done with his urethra...a tube pushed down it, a bag attached to the tube, but this one was for any urination on his long flight to Norway, and was speedily taped to his leg...now on his side, his ass was lubricated and Morganna pushed an anal plug deep inside of his ass, in this case to prevent him from crapping during transport…

Once they were both satisfied with David not being a threat and now taken care of with his breathing, feeding, and human waste issues, he was ready to be placed in the wooden crate….

After the evening he'd just had with Ms. Jackson David was spent in every way a man could be spent. Now, with a woman far more beautiful and far more curvaceous than he could have ever imagined would share a bed with him sleeping next to him he drifted off to a deep, blissful sleep.

Then, in the middle of the night with thoughts of suckling at her milky breasts and her creamy juices soaking his face still weaving through his dreams David was startled by a harsh light. Trying to gather his senses his first realization was that 'Deanna' was no longer cozily spooned up against him. But, as he forced his eyes open against the suddenly brightly lit room he did indeed see an imposing, intimidating woman hovering over him.

His first sense was that it had to be Deanna but then a frightening sense of dread surged through him. Oh god. Wait. It wasn't Deanna. And, it wasn't just one woman, there were two. He cried out in a blend of both shock and fear, but the two physically women were on him in a heartbeat. In an instant not only were his cries reduced to meaningless muffled sounds, but his world once again went dark and his hearing was diminished to the point that he was virtually enveloped in silence.

David began flailing and writhing on the bed, frantically trying to escape them while futilely screaming for help. His efforts could not have been more pointless. He felt his body being turned and manipulated with ease by the physically superior, voluptuous women, as if he were little more than a doll they were playing with.

He gasped in fear when he felt rope quickly and efficiently binding his arms behind his back, struggling mightily at first but within seconds it was too late. He could do nothing but lay helplessly as he felt the rope coil higher and higher up his arms until they were completely immobilized. Next were his legs, his attempts to writhe and escape so pointless it only increased his realization of how totally weak, vulnerable and helpless he was compared to these Amazonian sized women.

Oh god, now what were they doing to him?? With his body bound and immobilized he felt a needle in his arm, a tube being forced in to his mouth. What was going on?? What was happening to him?! Though to David it felt as if he were struggling, fighting and resisting mightily the reality was the two abductresses had total and complete control of him.

Oh god, oh god, oh god. Somebody help me! Somebody please help me!

Unfortunately his screams for help could be heard by no one, reduced to amusing, pitiful garbled pleas by the hood covering his head. His covered eyes then widened and his muscles, now weakened even more than normal from his useless struggling and straining, suddenly tensed. He gasped at the feel of fingers manipulating his penis, then whimpered helplessly as he felt a tube being fed in to his small, now frightened penis. David then cried out as he felt something probing against, and then.... oh god no... being forced in to his ass.

At that point everything that was happening came crashing down over him in waves. This was far more than he was capable of handling, far too impossible to believe. He was frightened more than he'd ever been in his life, and now more humiliated than he could ever imagine, the tube in his penis and plug in his ass cruel reminders that these women could do with him as they please and he was powerless to stop them.

Tears began rolling down his face as he began to realize the true hopelessness of his situation. What once had been muffled cries for help had been reduced to garbled, pitiful pleas to be set free. It had all happened so indescribably fast, so efficiently. David knew these women had to be experts and had likely done this many times before, making him sink even deeper in to a sense of despair and hopelessness.

Still, none of this made sense to him. Why him?? Surely they had the wrong person?! Why would anyone want him??

Then, it him.

Ms. Deanna Jackson. Clearly, this had to be her doing. But, why??

With a sickening feeling he heard his parents' mantra in his head. "If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true." Oh god. How could he have been such a fool?? Why in god's name would a woman like her ever be interested in a man like him? He felt even more pitiful when he remembered her compliments about his cock, how wonderful their time in bed together had been. No doubt while she was speaking those words to him so sweetly she was cruelly laughing at him on the inside.

As he tried to move his body, doing his best to squirm and wiggle away from his captors he began to wonder who she really was.... why she really wanted him..... and god forbid, what was about to happen to him.

David Markell’s now manipulated and most definitely invaded body was lifted up by the Leticia and Morganna and placed on the bottom of the crate and rested on a thick layer of white styrofoam...once there, the crate top was put into place...both the hench-ladies quickly screwed the top onto the crate itself (which made far less noise than using hammers on nails, and pneumatic guns would have woken up everyone on the hotel floor), locking it into place.....

The wooden crate had two half-inch holes, on opposite side from one another (head to toe from David’s perspective)...both Leticia and Morganna pulled out from their bags, a can of pressurized liquid foam...they each took off the tops at the same time, stuck each nozzle in their respective holes and pressed down on the nozzle itself...the sucking sound of the foam was a clear sign that the liquid foam was being released...as it entered, the foam filled up the remaining void between David’s immobilized body and the top of the crate...after about six cans of foam, every crack, every crevice, in and around David’s body was filled....the foam would dry completely by the time they arrived at JFK airport...David’s body would be safe for overseas transport....

Morganna and Leticia, quickly picked up the crate...with their brute strength coupled with David’s undersized body, they easily got him to the freight elevator and took him down to Level 5 of the parking garage underneath the hotel...once there, the large, black Chevy Suburban awaited with Devilla sitting in one of the second row seats reapplying her lipstick….

Once the crate was loaded and Leticia and Morganna got into the front of the car and started it up Devilla spoke….

“Were there any problems?”
“No Madame Devilla,” Leticia said some of her breathing erratic from the adrenaline rush that she was still going through.

“Good. And Morganna, were either of you spotted by any of the guests?”

Morganna answered promptly, “No Ma’am. Nobody saw us.”

“Wonderful! Lets get to the airport then.”

Leticia pulled the car in reverse, turned the wheel, put the Suburbam in forward and they were off and in no time on the streets of midtown Manhattan and headed for the Queensboro Bridge….

The flight itself, out out of JFK International Airport, was uneventful….

The plane was Devilla’s own jet, was a 2015 Flexjet 40SR. Leticia had a pilot’s license among all of the other skills she possessed. David Markell had been rolled out onto the tarmac and went through customs without any problems. The crate noted that it was “FRAGILE’ and had to be handled ‘WITH CARE.’ Leticia was prepared to bribe the customs officer if necessary, put no questions were asked beyond the routine ones. The same went for customs at Oslo Airport in Norway.

Once that part of the trip was over, David was transported across the airport terminal to the parking area...there were many bumps, comfort-wise for David, not that Devilla cared about his comfort. Eventually, he was placed in the back of Devilla’s black Mercedes-Benz town car. Morganna drove with Leticia in the passenger seat and Devilla sat in the back seat.

Hours later, and after about 700 kilometers due north, they finally arrived at The Lace Mansion.

When David felt his body being lifted off the bed he'd briefly hoped that would be his chance to break free. Not surprisingly though, his struggles were viewed as little more than amusing and pathetic by the two physically superior women. After being lifted from the bed he then sensed he was again being lowered back down, this time though it was obvious he was no longer on the bed. When David tried to squirm from side to side immediately he realized he was now extremely confined, almost as if he'd been placed in to a box of some sort???

Oh god. Now his fear and panic began to elevate wildly. Faintly he heard sounds and felt gentle vibrations, giving him the sickening sensation that whatever he'd been placed in to was now being sealed. Though his arms and legs were bound David began to try to roll from side to side, screaming for help as loud as he could yet to his horror realizing barely a sound could be heard.

That was when his nightmare unbelievably enough took yet another turn for the worse. As the minutes rolled on David realized it was becoming increasingly difficult even to roll from side to side at all. Oh god. Whatever he was being held captive in was being filled with something, slowly taking up what little space was left in the container.

He felt sick with helplessness and for a few moments was certain he was going to die. Then, he realized that even though slowly but surely he seemed to be being entombed in something his breathing was still unimpeded. Plus, David realized that had the women wanted him dead they could have easily done so already without going to this length. No, he wasn't going to be killed. They wanted him for some reason. But, why???

At that point David's sense of helplessness was so overwhelming he simply surrendered. He gave up his attempts to physically struggle. He gave up his attempts to scream for help. He simply accepted his fate, tears rolling down his face as minute by minute he felt himself becoming more and more tightly sealed, until eventually he was packed so tightly he couldn't even move his fingers.

Mercifully, once he realized he could not possibly be more helpless, more trapped, more immobilized David began to all but slip away to another world. He could sense that he was being moved, though he had no idea where. At first he tried counting in his head just to keep some idea of the passage of time, but that soon proved to be futile. It wasn't long before David could not have been more clueless about where he was, how he was being moved, or how long he had been in this condition.

He began to drift in and out of sleep, unable to clear his mind of images of Deanna and his two abductresses. Clearly he knew that physically he was a small, slight man so over the course of his life David had become accustomed to the embarrassment of being able to be physically overpowered by men. This though, being unable to put up even the slightest bit of resistance against gorgeous women was all the more humiliating.

Now, there was literally nothing David Markell could do other than breathe. He couldn't see. He couldn't hear. He couldn't move. And god, he couldn't escape the constant, cruel reminder of the humiliating plug in his ass and tube in his penis that the women had forced upon him with ease. David felt like nothing more than an object to these women, clueless about both his destination and how long he would be subjected to this humiliating packaging.

After going up the very long driveway, the car stopped at the side entrance on the mansion and Leticia cut the engine off promptly...next, she popped open the trunk and with Morganna’s help, pulled David out in his entombed state, and then carried him inside onto an alcove...Morganna then proceeded to unlock the door, open it, and continued to carry David into the mud room, which was adjacent to the kitchen…

Leticia then ran back out in the fresh snow and opened up the car door for Madame Devilla…

Madame Devilla got out of the car and looked around and remarked, “It’s good to be back home.” ...and she continued through the alcove and went inside the mansion…

Leticia rejoined them after seeing to the car.

“You know what to do with him, correct?” Madame Devilla asked giving them both quite a look.

They both answered with a confident, “Yes, Madame Devilla.”

“Wonderful. I’m going to retire for the evening and will see you both tomorrow,” Madame Devilla noted in a now pleasing tone and left.

When Madame Devilla was gone, the two hench-ladies smiled at the fun they were about to have with David...Morganna opened the door for the dumbwaiter and they both loaded David inside...it was a large dumbwaiter, capable of holding more than a thousand-pounds….once inside he was inside, they closed the door to the dumbwaiter….luckily, this had machinery that, like a lift, allowed for automatic movement….Morganna depressed the lowest button marked “D” and David slowly descended...first he and the crate that he was in went to the cellar level, where food and wine were kept...then the basement level, where all mechanicals - including the enormous boilers were kept, then came the dungeon level...which is why the dumbwaiter button was marked “D”....

Both hench-ladies made their way down to the dungeon…

Due to the age of the mansion, it would come as no surprise that the dungeon level was used as a dungeon! This was a place where various kinds of people were kept incarcerated, from an unruly employee to quartering mauradering army personnel of an enemy country or foe. The walls were thick stone with a stone floor as one would imagine. There were a myriad of halls, and rooms - some like prison cells, some not...old iron chains hung from the walls, again exactly as one would expect....but then there were newer sections...areas where an updated dungeon existed...one for all sorts of uses in bondage and BDSM...a place for some to let out certain fetishes...David was brought to this area, place back down on the floor...his long trip was now over….

Tools were all that could be heard….from power drivers, to hammers to electric saws….slowly, as if layer by layer the styrofoam was peeled away...as if David were in an onion... the bulk of styrofoam slowly became smaller and smaller...Leticia and Morganna changed to hand tools and knives to cut away at the foam because they did not want to mortally wound him...finally, after much effort, his naked body revealed itself....

David was picked up and brought over to and adjacent room that was very much like a patient’s room in a doctor’s office...actually it was much bigger than one of those rooms, actually it was somewhere between that and an operating room...David was placed on a stationary gurney, was cleaned up of all the styofoam...Leticia and Morganna went through the process of removing his IV, the bag on his leg, which was almost full with urine...and the plug from his ass was carefully removed too…

Next was removing the oxygen tube from David’s mouth and then slowly removing the mask and hood from his face and head….the lighting was bright…he was, for the time being kept in the tight ropes around his arms and legs….

Leticia and Morganna look down at him...

“Mr. Markell?" Leticia asked smiling down at him, "Mr. Markell, can you hear me?”

With his sight now gone, his hearing nearly gone, and his body totally immobilized David's senses were of little value to him. The only awareness of his surroundings that he would sometimes sense would be that of motion. There were moments when he felt the sense that he was moving faster or slower, that he may have been being moved from one point to another, perhaps even that he was being moved up or down. Unfortunately, after a bit of time passed those sensations seemed to only add to his total confusion, leaving him feeling all the more clueless as to where he could possibly be or how he was getting there.

Throughout his journey the only thing David could do was drift in and out of consciousness while sick with fear as to what was ultimately going to happen to him once he reached his destination, whatever that was?? Eventually after an indeterminable amount of time to him, he sensed a change in the way he was being moved. Then, though he could not make out what they were saying he could faintly hear voices talking.

Oh god.

Suddenly, he felt his fear level skyrocket. At least when he was packaged up in solitude as he was David did not have to worry about others. Now though, he sensed he may have arrived at his destination and was about to learn his fate. Though not a religious man David found himself praying fervently, seeking help and comfort in the only way that seemed possible at the moment.

From the slightly uneven way in which he was now feeling movement David sensed he was likely now being carried by people and no longer being transported in some type of vehicle. His heart rate was elevating rapidly and then finally it felt as if he was coming to rest. Suddenly, even with his hearing muffled he began to hear an array of sounds that frightened him to no end. It sounded like some sort of tools or equipment and from the vibrations his immobilized body felt he knew that someone was in the process of extracting him from whatever in god's name he was in.

Gradually he began to sense that the packing that surrounded him was being loosened and falling away, giving his body the ability to at least move ever so slightly. Still, with the ominous sounds he was hearing David felt too scared to move much for fear of being injured by whatever tools might be being used. Eventually, once enough of the packing had been cleared away he felt hands on his bound, naked body, lifting him with ease and effortlessly carrying him somewhere.

After being immobilized for so long in one position just the feel of his body's limbs and muscles moving and stretching while being carried caused David to grimace and moan, his muscles clearly stiff and sore from being locked in place so long. Now out of his cocoon and once again naked and exposed David was hit with another rush of vulnerability. He felt his still bound body being laid on to a surface and felt hands at work once again, undoing everything that had been done to him back in his hotel room.

When the tube was withdrawn from his mouth David cried out in panic, gasping frantically as if afraid of suffocating. After a moment though he realized he was now free to breathe naturally and normally, so though still panting from fear he managed to try to regain some sort of steady breathing pattern.

Finally, he felt the hood that had all but eliminated his senses being slowly pulled up over his head. He tried to open his eyes but after being shrouded in darkness the bright light of the room was painfully bright. David clenched his eyes tightly shut again, turning his head to the side in an attempt to evade it. While doing so he whimpered softly, even the act of turning his head causing him to be reminded of how sore and stiff his neck muscles were.

There was a part of him that didn't want to open his eyes ever again, instead just staying oblivious of what was happening to him. He then heard a female voice speak to him. Oh god, they addressed by him name. At that moment David knew this wasn't a case of mistaken identity. They knew exactly who he was. He was indeed the target of their intentions, whatever that might be.

Slowly he tried to open his eyes, wincing from both the brightness of his surroundings and the stiffness he felt in all of his muscles. Turning his head back David looked upward through squinted eyes, seeing the forms of two imposing women on either side of him.

Oh god. The two women from the hotel. He nodded his head slightly in response to their question and tried to respond, "Yes, I can." Unfortunately his throat was dry and sore and his voice unresponsive, barely a peep of sound able to be heard from him.

Feeling overwhelmed with fear he instinctively tried to move, only to be reminded not only was he still securely bound but his muscles were so sore and weakened they would be of little use to him anyway until he had an opportunity to allow them to stretch out their soreness. Briefly, he made eye contact with each woman, feeling the need to know who would have done such a thing to him.

Immediately he closed them again. None of this made sense to him. Clearly none of this could be real. These women were gorgeous, but they looked far too physically imposing to be real. His mind had to be playing tricks on him, traumatic after effects from what he had just been though.

With his eyes still closed and afraid to even look at the women, David tried to speak again. "Where am I?," his words barely audible as they escaped his lips in a pained whisper. "Why?..... Deanna??.... Deanna??" His words only slightly more audible with this attempt.

His mind was a jumbled, frazzled, and frightened mess. Still, he had remembered the name of the woman from the hotel. How could he forget her?? David sensed that she had to be involved with this in some way. But, she had been so loving, so kind, and so indescribably erotic and sexual with him. Surely, even if she was somehow involved she would protect him and keep him safe?? Weakly, and to no one in particular David pleaded, "Help me?.... please, help me?"

Morganna walks away and changes into her nurses uniform....

Leticia then responded with a smile on her face, “Oh good, yes don’t worry Mr. Markell, we’re both here to be of great help to you don’t you worry. As you can imagine, we would like to loosen you up from the bindings that we placed on you, but we have strict orders from our boss to have you in some sort of physical restriction at all times.”

Leticia then began to stroke David’s hair, “My you are quite handsome Mr. Markell.”

Morganna reappeared again, but this time she was in a very skimpy nurse’s uniform. It was a one piece white and red, low cut in the front son that a majority of her tits were viable and all of her cleavage was exposed...the uniform flared out at the bottom and was pleated like dress and sat very high on her upper thighs like a mini skirt...the uniform had a cap which sat on Morganna’s volumnous head of hair...the cap had a red circle with a white cross inside of it…..a matching red and whited lace fringed choker clung to her neck and hanging from it was the same red circle and white cross….white stockings ran up Morganna’s gorgeous legs to her mid thigh, within the welt was the same red circle and white cross in the middle.

With her matching 12”, red Mary Jane platforms on Morganna rose to a height well beyond seven feet high.

With the white medical latex gloves on, Morganna went to work, opening up doors to cabinets and pulling out small clear bottles white packets, and other medical paraphenilia…..

With her hands still in David’s hair, she looked down at him and said in a sultry tone, “I’ll be right back. Don’t worry Morganna’s going to take good care of you.”

David's mind was still in a fog after being packed in a crate for his long journey, but it was slowly beginning to come back to life. He heard the woman refer to her boss - and in a questioning voice he asked, "Deanna?".

He then let out a sight of frustration at his helplessness when he felt her fingers stroking through his hair. Any other time David would have loved the sensation, now though it simply reminded of how helpless he was and that these women could touch his body however they pleased and there was little to nothing he could do to stop them. In his own pitiful attempt to demonstrate some degree of control and dignity David turned his head to the side away from her, though clearly he had no chance of evading her touch.

His eyes were still mostly closed as they slowly tried to acclimate themselves to the light but gradually he began to allow them to open more, wanting to see his surroundings. As he gazed around the room it became obvious it appeared to be some sort of clinical room, but before he could piece much more together his view was obstructed by a woman attired in the most outrageously sexy nurse's uniform he'd ever seen.

David felt the way too familiar racing of his heart that had always cursed him whenever he was in the presence of women who intimidated him. And god knows, this blonde goddess who towered over him, her massive breasts barely contained in her top, seductive stockings on legs that seemed a mile long, intimidated David to no end.

He became even more nervous as he saw her moving about the room, collecting various items that he could only assume she intended to use on him. His sore, weakened muscles strained as much as they could against the ropes that bound him, but his efforts were just barely enough to cause the slightest movement of his body on the table.

"W-what do you want with me?.... where am I??..... I don't understand....," his voice tinted with both fear and confusion said to no one in particular. When the woman who was stroking his hair then indicated she'd be right back for a brief instant he felt like begging her to stay. The last thing he wanted was to be left alone with this nurse who all but made him feel like a frightened little boy. Realistically though, David knew he was equally helpless to both so he simply watched her walk away.

With his eyes now drawn to every move of the gorgeous, erotically attired giantess of a nurse, his muscles straining he pleaded, "Please don't..... don't touch me..... please?....... what's that for??.........", the more items she gathered up the more his concern mounted.

Completing the assembly of all three syringes and placing them on a metal tray, Morganna tried to allay some of David’s fears…

In a soft, sexy kitten of a voice Morganna said, “Don’t worry Mr. Markell, as Leticia said just a moment ago, I’m going to take good care of you.”

With that, she took the alcohol prep and swabbed a small area on his far upper arm (where there were no ropes), an area of his skin just under his right nipple, and then she took hold of his cock - pulled it up and swabbed an area between the base of David’s shaft and his scrotum - an area, where he received so much pleasure last night in New York.

Now she picked up the first. The aqueous liquid was full inside the barrel of the syringe. She pushed a tiny amount to test it. Smiling down at David she said, “Oh good, this one is ready.”

Noticing the panic in his face she had to keep him calm...like Leticia, Morganna tried to make him feel more at ease - she could not run her hands through his hair as she had rubber gloves on, rather she pulled on each side of her uniform revealing more of her huge globes. In a very calm and sexy tone Morganna instructed David to do as he was told, “Mr. Markell?”

He was still looking at the needle.

“Mr.Markell,” Morganna moved his head to have his eyes look at her bosom. “Look at them. Look at them all you want to. Look at the skin, look at the slightly exposed areolae, look at the very deep and long cleavage. Let them relax you.”

She waited a moment to allow him to do this, she gave him a good minute of staring. Then she said, “Now isn’t that a nice thing to look at?”

And with no other warning, sent the syringe down hard, the needle piercing the skin of his shoulder, a quick push of the plunger, the aqueous fluid disappearing from the barrel and the first shot was done.

Entering back into the clinician's room, with the door closing behind her, Leticia observed David's reaction to the stimuli of Morganna's enormous bosom and the painful shot that he had just been given. Leticia was now in a nurse's uniform, but clearly out of David's line of sight...

Everything about the last 24 hours was feeling like a surreal dream to David Markell. Surely, he would wake up soon? Surely, none of this was real? He had to be trapped in some sort of wild, bizarre, erotic dream from which he couldn't wake himself. How else do you explain Deanna Jackson, the most intimidatingly beautiful woman he'd ever seen all but forcing herself upon him for the most memorable sexual encounter of his life?

Or, being physically abducted by two other women who were, unbelievably enough, even larger and more physically imposing than Deanna?? Then stuffed in to some sort of container, packaged up like an object, and now finding himself on a table in some sort of clinical room god knows where while an outrageously erotic Amazon of a nurse calmly prepared herself to work on him.... doing god knows what??

As he laid bound and helpless on the table he softly whispered to himself beneath his breath, "Wake up, wake up, wake up..... this isn't happening..... this isn't real.......... just wake up........." Still, as much as he tried to force himself out of this surreal situation he had found himself in the tall, voluptuous nurse continued as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Now, seeing Morganna hovering above him with a syringe in her hand David's anxiety was going through the roof. Given how completely helpless he was it was only natural David felt frightened, confused and alone. Unfortunately for David, because of the way his psyche seemed to be wired the effects of this entire experience were being magnified drastically. In normal every day situations David could easily find himself feeling anxious, vulnerable, uncomfortable and as much as he would hate to admit it, even sexually aroused, when confronted by women who acted in an assertive, confident, dominant manner.

Needless to say, given that the only three people he had seen since leaving the hotel bar were by far the three most gorgeous, most intimidating, most assertive women he'd ever known this situation could not be playing more perfectly in to his weaknesses and vulnerabilities. Even through his fear and anxieties David knew himself well enough to recognize those old familiar feelings he couldn't escape when around women of that nature. Given how dire his situation seemed to be he immediately tried to dispel those, wanting to retain focus on concentration so that somehow, someway he might be able to find a way to escape.

Unfortunately as frightened and nervous as he was, these women were not making it easy on him. Whether he wanted to admit it to himself or not, everything about them was wildly sexy, as if somehow his hottest fantasies had magically materialized before his very eyes. Even their voices when they spoke to him oozed with sex to him, their sexy sultry tones distracting him with a constant reminder of how seductive they were.

As much as David tried to fight those feelings, it was all but impossible for him to not do as instructed when a woman like Morganna told him to do something. So reluctantly, when he felt his head being turned toward the sight of her full, voluptuous cleavage now nearly bared before his eyes David gazed at her as instructed. Swallowing hard he whispered beneath his breath, "Oh god....," the sight of her massive, luscious mounds nearly falling out of her nurse attire making his heart race.

The more her voice purred teasingly the more David felt himself becoming lost in them. Longing for them. He began to think about how it hadn't been long ago when he had been nursing at Deanna's ample breasts and now couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to do the same at Morganna's. His eyes began to slightly glaze over with a look of longing, his mouth now hanging slightly open as he thought about what it would be like to have them in his mouth. And, though given his situation this was the absolute last thing he wanted to happen, David felt the beginning of a completely unwanted erection, his small penis beginning to stiffen adorably in tribute to this buxom goddess completely against his will.

Suddenly his breast obsessed haze was broken by a sting on his arm and he realized he'd just been injected. David whimpered, more in frustration and the helplessness he felt from being unable to resist the allure of this maddening nurse than from the pain of the injection. The fear in his eyes was obvious as he looked at her and in a panic asked, "W-what was that?? What did you give me??" The worst part was, David saw more syringes on the tray and knew this nurse was far from finished with him.

The loud click-clacking of heels could be heard, echoing in the air. With a sense of determination Leticia made her way to face David. And, in a sexy, playful tone said, “Don’t you worry Mr. Markell. What Morganna is administering to you will not hurt you. Oh, and it certainly will not put you to sleep, nor is it any kind of psychedelic drug which is meant to disorient you.”

Leticia was also wearing a very skimpy nurse’s uniform. It was a one piece white and unlike Morganna was white only. It had a zipper in the front and Leticia had it opened to expose a fair amount of her cleavage....the uniform flared out at the bottom, but unlike Morganna’s was not pleaded...it sat very high on her upper thighs like a mini skirt...the uniform had a cap which sat on Leticia’s brunette colored hair...the cap simply had a red cross as opposed to the red circle with a white cross inside of it like Morganna’s uniform…..that same red cross was outstretched over the left breast pocket on the uniform….Leticia’s neck was fully exposed and did not have a choker clung to her neck alike Morganna….white stockings ran up Leticia’s gorgeous legs to her mid thigh,except there was no wide welt or cross, just a simple bow stitched into the narrow welt at the top of the stockings. Leticia wore the same shoes as Morganna, except hers was white instead of red and like her cohort made her even taller than she was before having those sky-high platforms on..

Leticia placed her soft hand on his chest, smiled, and continued to speak to him, “We want you to be awake for the next twelve to sixteen hours.”

With that Morganna handed a cup to Leticia with two white pills in it. The sound of the bed that David was on roared with a vibration and his contorted body was forcefully placed in a sitting position….

Letica took the two white pills, placed them in her pretty hand which, like Devilla and Morganna, had been kept nicely done and painted perfectly...her nails done in a deep blood red color...Leticia brought her hand with the two white pills to his mouth….

In a bright cheery tone Leticia requested of David while threatening him, “Open wide Mr. Markell it is time for your medication! Now be a good boy and maybe we won’t have to hurt you.” She stood there, her big tits and perfect figure just standing there, her other hand on her curvaceous hip and a smile on Leticia’s face...

David's plight only worsened when his attention was drawn to the sound of approaching heels clicking on the floor. Oh god. Now the other woman had returned, attired in equally sexy nurse's attire. Now surrounded on both sides by tall, intimidating, busty sexy nurses David felt even more unnerved.

As humiliated and helpless David felt though because of being bound and naked before these two goddesses it was equally humiliating to him how dismissive they were of his questions. They evaded his questions as if his concerns were of no consequence to them, instead opting to tell him only what they wanted him to know. Though he was only 28 David had achieved a large degree of success in the business and science communities and was not accustomed to be treated so insignificantly. The more in the dark he felt in terms of what was happening to him or why he was there to begin with the more David could feel his anxiety mount. .

Still the feel of Leticia's soft hand on his chest was a reminder not only that these women could do as they pleased with him, but they were gorgeous, seductive women who were the sort that filled David's fantasies. This though was far too real, far too confusing and David was already repeatedly reminding himself that though Deanna, Leticia and Morganna were the hottest, most gorgeous women he'd ever seen they were also by far the most dangerous and terrifying. If he was going to somehow navigate his way out of this he was going to have to find a way to keep his focus, which mean he had to at least try to ignore the feel of the silky soft hand on his bare chest.

Realizing they were trying to administer more drugs of some sort to him David decided he needed to somehow try to stop this from spiraling further out of control. He clenched his lips tightly, shook his head no, then turned his head away from Leticia as he grunted his displeasure and disagreement. Given how small he looked in comparison to the voluptous nurses no doubt David looked like a pouting, petulant child. Still, he'd decided he couldn't simply allow them to walk all over him, and if he could somehow prevent them from forcing him to take the pills.... well, then that was a starting point.

It was evident that David did not want to cooperate and do as he was told. Leticia placed the two white pills in the pocket of her nurse’s uniform. She then gave her partner a look with her eyes. Just a certain look, as if the two women had a secret language based on how they looked at each other in a certain way. Morganna, knew exactly what to do. She went behind the gurney where David’s head was, and placed her strong arm around his neck, squeezed hard, quite hard, until David opened his mouth wide....

“Now Mr. Markell, if you want to be a good patient of ours, you are going to have to do as you are told. Now open your mouth wide.”

They waited a little bit longer, nothing.

“Morganna sweetie, could you get the Whitehead gag for me. It looks like Mr. Markell is going to have to have his mouth forcibly kept open.”

Morganna released her grip from David’s neck and looked in one of the medical cabinets for this very specific medical device.

Morganna found the gag and handed it over to Leticia. Happily, with a sort of daring lust, Leticia looked down at David and showed him the gag. “This is a Whitehead gag. It is a wonderful device that forcibly keeps the mouth open. Such a wonderful tool. I have heard from my boss that you are an inventor of sorts so I think you are going to find what I’m about to say fascinating.” Still holding up the gag Leticia continued in her nonchalant tone, “Mr. Markell did you know that this gag was invented in 1877 by a British surgeon name Walter Whitehead? No I know you didn’t know that. As you can deduce, it was used by oral surgeons to forcibly keep one’s mouth open. Look at these hinged metal frames that wrap around the patient’s head and this section (she points to the middle of the gag) that goes in the patient’s mouth. Then there are these hinges I would guess that allow the frames to act like a jaw that sit on either side of the device. Then there are these things called ratchets (Leticia points to them), which are the true genius behind the Whitehead gag.” With an evil smile on Leticia’s face, “Yes Mr. Markell, these ratchets on either side will forcibly open your mouth with such ease, once the gag is in your mouth of course. And, what device is not worth a damn of good if it doesn’t lock, right? Dr. Whitehead was clever enough to make sure his little invention had that too.”

Another look from Leticia.

Morganna put her very strong arm around David’s neck, this time pulling harder than before. She place her other hand over his head, her fingers gripping at his forehead.

“You’re trying our patience Mr. Markell. Now be a good little boy and open your mouth wide as in all-the-way-open,” Leticia demanded of him.

Back
Top Bottom