Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thorne's Request Thread (Lesbians & Monsters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai! This is a thread where I'll be posting/updating all the Roleplays I'm looking to do. I'm willing to do others, but these are ones that really excite me to try. Check my F-list or bio, and feel free to PM me If you like any of them. I'm willing to play as a female or futa, but never a male. I prefer roleplaying in public threads, but am willing to do ones privately if requested. I'm willing to tweek or change most plots, depending on my partners preferance. Im not very comfortable with faceclaims with real people, but am ok with drawn, or descriptions of characters.

I'm looking for long term RP's for all of these, so if you're looking to rp for one night to get off, please don't pm me a request. I have no rules regarding length. As long as you give me enough to respond to, Im ok with it. However, if you have rules regarding length, please communicate that to me. I don't always respond right away, and will occasionally take a day or two hiatus.

Lesbian Romance:
I would want to play as a female, with another female. We would play girlfriends/married couple. It would be more focused on the romance and plot, rather than smut.
For smut, I was thinking of having some public foreplay, such as vibrator control or public petting/making out. No incest, rape, or domination.

Sexual toruture:
My character would be bought/kidnapped by my partners character, and used as their sexual torture doll. My character could be used to dress up, rape, torture, show off as a prize, etc. I am only looking to play with females/futas for this roleplay.
Major themes would include Gaping, Rape, torture, forced piercings, (Such as tying down and piercing my characters clit), humiliation and pain.
Minor themes could include piss play, gang rapes, cock choking, toys, dress ups, doll play, and public exposure.
I'm looking for a longer term roleplay, with more focus on the plot and the humiliation of my character, than only smut. Settings could be modern, futuristic, or near past.

Forced carrying of eggs/monster rape:
this one would be almost completly smut based, with some inner dialogue and power play. A monster (your choice) would use my character as a host for her/his/it's eggs. The injection of the eggs would be a large focus, as well as how the character deals with the thoughts of bearing the monsters young. The monster could speak; or be mute. I was thinking a more medieval setting for this one, although I'd be willing to debate other settings.

I'm open to other ideas of themes, but I'd like my main ones to stay.

As I think of more plots; I'll add them here. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom