Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Images for original roleplay (MXF any gender is welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

banthefoxsin

Planetoid
Hello there, on the side of my regular search thread I thought I would have one for well... Any specific pictures I like! I am typically into fan fiction but love original stories all the same. Feel free to come to me if any of these pictures speak out to you! Be it you want to play a character based off one, or had an idea based on one. I don't bite and I am all for helping anyone interested with the plot! Even if it is just bringing me a picture you liked, I can invent some ideas and we can figure it out from there. ^^ . None the less I am looking for any one, be you guy or gal, willing to play girl's to my male characters.

(Link to my regular thread )

Rule's:
1: Either plot with smut, or smut with plot. Neither is a preference. As long as there is one and the other, I will nom onto our story. *Nom nom nom nom's.*

2: Let me know if you got to go for a while: I do not expect a response from you every day, but once a week is appreciated. If you cant make that at any time let me know. Otherwise, I will be waiting and then I would be so very sad... Don't make me sad. Ha ha. :One week later....: *Sit's in the corner crying.* T_T

3: Let's shoot for multiple paragraph's (Two or more at least), hmm? Literacy does NOT matter. I repeat, I do not care if you are equal to, lesser then or better then me at grammar. As long as you can detail a scene, use at least two or so paragraph's worth of word's are kinky and imaginative. We can rock out all week long! Thumbs up, approval granted, start the Led Zeppelin. Note: Please do not feel intimidated if I have super long post's, a shorter post is fine as long as it gives me something interesting to read. Following up my 6 paragraphs with 2 is not a deal breaker I assure you. One of my favorite partners in fact has English as a third language. So ya, More, less, just give me something that makes me smile. I can keep up with you regardless of you keeping up with me.

4: Never be afraid to give me ideas, request a scene or even tell me if thing's are not quite working for you. I am a lax guy, with attention deficit disorder so I bounce to and fro pretty easy. If you don't like something, it's cool! Let's start something fresh. If you want so and so, to help my main dude screw your character all night. Just ask, I can make it happen in a heartbeat. If you want Susan and her friend to see who can take my character's cock the deepest down their throat? You don't even have to ask. In fact, why did you ask!? You should have done it already, it should have happened to my character like... Yesterday! That's how fast you should have done that! Yesterday I say! Your to slow, Tongue ha ha ha. Joking aside, something like that would be pretty cool. Now away with the rules, they bore me.

Inspirational Images!

Who said only boys lead biker gang's?

Make a wish, any wish!

Just you'r very pleasant Nightmare (Craving)

A spunky friend

Catch me if you can

Can you keep a secret? (I dont know, she just looks like she just got done telling some one something relevant or important. Not to mention, glowing necklace.)

You and me? We are going on an adventure! (Craving)

And some chicks with Kattana's becouse... Why the hell not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom