Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

The night got late, and there was still no word from Kurokami. Perhaps if he did not return today, he would the next day...

Lily watched the door to the house hoping he would return soon. But it appeared he would not be. SHe add more logs to the fire and laid down just watching the door. She fell a sleep as the night grew later.

Early next morning, Kurokami returned to Lily's house. The sun was barely up, and he stumbled into the door, seeming to walk with a limp. "Sammael...Sammael struck again..." He mumbled repeatedly.

Lily was a sleep when she heard the door open she shot to her feet when she saw he was clearly injured. She went to his side and moved him to sit in a chair "what happen?!"

nightsorceress said:
"what happen?!"
((Somebody set us up the bomb! We get signal!))

"It was Sammael..." Kurokami restated, painfully taking a seat. "I...I went to speak with another sorceror. He was in love with this one lady, but he wasn't sure how to confess his feelings, so we had been working on a love potion for her. We went to visit the girl he had his heart set on, about to deliver the love potion, and that's when Sammael struck. He was so strong...so powerful that both of us were all but helpless against him. We tried to get the girl to a safe place, but..." Kurokami hung his head, his voice quieter. "Sammael...he cast a fatal spell with the intention to hit my friend. The girl he loved ran in front of him and..." He turned away from Lily, trying to hide the tears welling up in his eyes.

Lily could see the pain and the sadness in his eyes. She tenderly rested her hand against his cheek "shh it ok don't say anymore. Why don't i help you to the bedroom and you can rest for now"

"But I realized something..." Kurokami started. "In that final act, the girl showed that she loved my friend back. She died for him! To do something so brave...it couldn't have been spontaneous! She must have loved him from before...she may have been holding back. And now I've come to think...I've been holding myself back as well...I've been holding back...from you..."

Lily knew the act the girl was selfless and probably because she loved Kurokami friend and she knew in her heart she would have done the same had been Kurokami. Lily looked up at him in shocked when he said he had been holding himself back from her. She thought that he would reject her.

Kurokami didn't say anything more. Instead, he limped upstairs to rest from his wounds. He wanted to see if his admission of love had gotten across to Lily by now.

Lily stood there shocked a moment then quickly got him something to eat and bring it to him "here i brought you something to eat"

"Thank you...thank you Lily. I should be fine soon." He accepted her offer and returned to the bed. "Also, I could teach you how to practice your magic when I'm better..."

"that would good i could help you fight is sammael attacks again" Lily then moved over the the bed taking a seat on the floor, She wasn't going to leave his side until he was better, she cared for him to deeply she wanted him to be alright

"Heh...I'll be fine, Lily. Don't worry about me." As Kurokami climbed into the bed and threw the sheets over him, his robe illusion faded away, probably a sign of his weakened state. He would be completely exposed were it not for the sheets.

"i can't help but worry" Lily said softly her small hand wrapped itself in his larger one. She noticed that the robe that had hidden him was now gone and all that was there was a thin sheet.

Kuro laid in bed and drifted off into a light sleep on his side, facing away from Lily.

Eventually Kurokami awakened and noticed that Lily had fallen asleep. He quietly got out of bed and stepped out of the room without waking her up, and decided that a hot bath might help him unwind after what he went through. He made his way out to a hot spring.

Lily a woke a short time afterwards. She got nervous when she didn't find Kurokami in bed. SHe searched the house but couldn't find him. She got a sense that he was behind the house in the hot spring so she went to check on him.

Kuro was standing in the hot spring washing himself down. He was facing away from Lily, and didn't notice her. She could see all of his back, and his long black hair.

Lily ducked behind a bush. Her eyes locked on his firm back. Slowly they trailed down to his butt then back up again. Watching him made her want to see his chest, and manhood, she didn't understand why

Kurokami slowly turned and Lily got to see his naked front side, though he was still oblivious to her presence. She could clearly see his bare lean chest, but one of the rocks surrounding the spring just barely blocked a view of his crotch from her perspective. If he shifted even half an inch in either direction...

Lily gasped a little as she saw his chest. He looked so strong. She imagined how it feel to have to be kissing his chest her eyes traveled down but her view was blocked back a rock infront of him. Lily tried to see around it but was finding it impossible she was also making a lot noise, rattling the bushes.

Kurokami opened his eyes as he heard the bushes rattling and ducked down into the water, hurling a fireball at the source of the sound out of paranoia. After that, he remained quiet...

Lily jumped up when the fire ball was thrown in her direction. She was now in clear view of Kurokami and she was at a lost for what to say.

Kurokami's eyes widened as he saw that Lily was there. "Lily? That was you!? Oh...I'm sorry! You got me worried there! Are you hurt?" He leaned forward in the water in her direction.

Back
Top Bottom