Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alk's Request thread [M x Any Gender]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkris

Planetoid
My World...

Who am I? My name as you most likely can see is Alkris, I am a 32 year old male living in... (find out). Due to this Spanish is my main language and not English and as such please forgive any grammatical errors I make, although I always try to fix it before I post. I been roleplaying for quite awhile now and I am rather experienced with it, including sexual roleplays. Now I am making this not to find some quick fix (Although those are welcomed as well) but to find a story where I can create and develop them, I hate stories with no plots, characters with no soul. My sexuality is not important as I will write with and as any gender on the rainbow (including futas). I prefer being submissive but I can play dominant as well.

Give me a plot, give me a story with a good deep meaningful plot and I will be yours, I love those. Please if you want to get to know me OOC just pm me and let me know I really don't mind getting to know a person outside story.

I am looking for...

[1]: Lit to semi Lit: There is nothing worst than trying to respond to a one liner or people that really don't put an effort to each and every post or trying to figure out what they are writing. Please post a paragraph or more and write as best as you can, put some effort to your posts!.

[2]: Characters Soul: Give me a character with a soul, and what I mean by that put some effort in your character don't just give me a generic type of personality. Remember characters are people inside a story, not all of them are alike.

[3]: OOC Talk: Let us talk ooc about the plot, let us discuss things we can do to improve the current game. I don't expect to come up with everything I do expect some sort of cooperation with you.

[4]: We are not the only ones: Unless this is some sort of post apocalyptic rp where only the two of us remain there are other people in he world and although they are not main characters I do expect them to be played and be at least there during the story. So what I mean by that is that we cannot ignore he store clerk in a shop or other people in a park. They are there and that is one of the reasons that the story could be great, lets rp them!.

[5]: Dom//Sub: I won't disagree when it comes to these types of rps people often think with their friend between their legs not a lot of plots to go with. I prefer to play Submissive, that does not mean I will not play Dominant (only with people that I think I truly want to try). When it comes to the gist of things I will most likely play Submissive than a Dominant every day.

Things to know
F-List
- I DON'T CARE which is your RL gender. Being a good writer and convincing one of your gender is all that I require.
- I can rp any gender male, female, futa, shemale or whatever you desire dont be afraid to ask.​

Pictures for Plots
Threesome (NSFW)--

RE: Alk's Request thread

Plots!

(1) Would He be the same?: UC is a beautiful woman coming from an abusive household. However one thing they did right? was able to provide a very good education on one of the best highschools on the country. Senior Trip your class decided to go to Puerto Rico and spend a good time. You of course went and hooked up with a kid on the hotel room (MC). Now five years later you are with your baby girl (or boy) and know who is the father. That snotty kid that you slept with. Your father died in Jail so you decide to make the trip to Puerto Rico in order to track down this person.

What you find out?, he is a very famous singer locally and has quite a lot of money and houses all over the island. You manage to track down his place of residence and to your surprise he remembers you. After a DNA test proves MC is the father he quickly assumes the role and makes you stay home. Would he be the same as your father? or would he be totally different? would you two fall in love again?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom