Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

15 Questions & Answers about Dark Machinations

DarkMachinations

Planetoid
#1: Who is Dark Machinations?
A: Well I'm an Asian White guy, behind a computer screen getting my rocks off to MxM, MxF and MxFuta, Fanfictions that people write with me.

#2: How did you come up with the name
A: Well I've been a fan of the Dot Hack Series for a long time and, I had just gotten done watching Darker than Black, and it just kinda clicked, spur of the moment.

#3: What is your Favorite Fantasy Fetish?
A: My Favorite Fantasy Fetish is a Harem Fetish, not too often I get to enjoy that fetish on BM, but when I do I'd like to go all out with a group of people or characters.

#4: What is your favorite Realistic Fetish?
A: Corruption, hands down it's the most enjoyable thing for me to teach straight guys how pleasurable it is to become homosexual, via groping, to hand jobs to blow jobs, anal and so on.

#5: Do you Like Furries?
A: I actually like Furry art more than I do Hentai, not for any specific reason, I just grew up playing games like Star Fox, watching shows like ninja turtles, road rovers, street sharks, etc.

#6: What Furries are you Favorites?
A: My Favorite Furries to pair up against sexually, are Deer, Lions, Otters and Monkies.

#7: Do you have a Fursona and if so what is it?
A: I do have a Fursona, but it's like a costume or anything of that standard, but I once was a Displacer beast and that changed into a Monkey based fur.

#8: Do you have any Hobbies?
A: I do, I play video games like Final Fantasy XIV, League of Legends and Undertale. I also Enjoy Card Games like MTG and YGO. Though I'm more of an Otaku that likes Manga, Anime and Writing Fanfictions.

#9: Do you Watch Hentai and if so what is your favorite Hentai to date?
A: I occasionally watch hentai, when I can't write or find a good group of pics, but my Favorite current Hentai, is Saimin Gakuen (Hypnosis School)

#10: do you have a favorite furry artist?
A: I do, It used to be Peritian and Onta, but now it's Twinkle-Sez.

#11: What color are your eyes?
A: Hazel (the more tired I am the more yellow they become)

#12: What is your favorite color?
A: Teal, it has been ever since I played a protoss in Starcraft back when Brood War came out, originally I liked Red.

#13: What is your Favorite Cartoon Character? (not Anime)
A: My Favorite cartoon character is: Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

#14: if you could have a Gay Male Harem of Furries from Shows and stuff who would your top 10 be?
A: #1: Rouen from Shining Tears, #2: Anubis Kruger from Super Sentai Dekaranger (SPD Power Rangers Doggie Kruger), #3: Splinter from TMNT, #4: Sajin Komamura from Bleach, #5: Bambi from Bambi, #6: Sly from Sly Cooper, #7: Beast from X-Men Wolverine Anime, #8: King Greyfus from Wild Knights Gulkeeva, #9: Leo from Red Earth, #10: Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank

#15: Same Question as 14 but Female Characters?
A: #1: Ink-Eyes from Magic the gathering, #2: Freya Crescent from Final Fantasy 9, #3: Carmelita Fox from Sly Cooper, #4: Colleen from Road Rovers, #5: Amy Rose from Sonic The Hedgehog, #6: Renamon from Digimon, #7: Soraka from League of Legends, #8: Demona from Gargoyles, #9: Alopex from TMNT, #10: Jenny From Bucky O'Hare.

Back
Top Bottom