Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Term, Dark, Canon, Historic, Fantasy, Plot, Bad ends, via Instant Messenger,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordgriffin

Planetoid
I have spent the last few months, watching a majority of posts by a minority of people who do not seem to want to be flexible nor to "try" things.

I hope to appeal and inspire someone, so that they contact me to talk, and perhaps strike up a friendship. A word of caution, if you think Dom / Sub means Dom says, and sub does or refuses to get punished, that's not what I seek.

What do I seek? MC - YC

Cavings: Plot, Suspension of Disbelief, Mind control (Not required) Pregnancy / Risk of pregnancy, (this does not mean we must play OUT the pregnancy OR the birth..I have ides), Body paint, cocooning,Humiliation, Objectification and most of all... I would like the Antagonist (Bad guy), hopefully YOU, able to actually win. With no cop outs.

Please do not be misled to think All I want to be is tied up and used....On the contrary I believe we should share the plot, and both have active Dominant, and submissive characters.

Gal-Gadot005.jpg

By the way, evil should NOT (always) mean Sadistic, homicidal or Stupid forms of escape / failure

I will add to my plot ideas and refine this as I "bump"

#1 CRAVING Wonder Woman + OC vs WWII Axis powers In this idea, The Axis (German or Japan or both) intend to "breed" an unstoppable super army, using Wonder Woman and the Amazons of Paradise Island. I am interested in the plot...not just the sex (though Much Smut WILL be had) If The Nazi treatment of the Jews Bother you (it's a game not real) I have some alternate ideas...but I would like you to play out the Axis actually (eventually) winning the War, and exploring what they do....

#2. Craving Disney's Aladdin, where Jafar can win. This plot can be set in either one of the first 2 movies, or in the TV Series and can include Monsereth, Mirage, Iago, Jafar etc. The basic premise is, what if Jafar (you) had NOT been an idiot, and been tricked. I am willing to play Jasmine, Aladin, and you can even include (both of us play) Raja (tiger) and Iago. Mind control is one idea, but also just corruption. transformation and Magic (obviously) and I am not real interested in genie. Pregnancy would be nice. And have a plot beyond just the wedding night. Yes I like snakes and Coiling

ecfe7059fd81525b9161669ba9b437bc.jpg

Reach out to me, I seldom bite, more ideas as I refine, if you did NOT like this idea, I would be interested in hearing why....

#3. Evil Poketrainer Transforms Female trainers into Pokegirls. This is going to be a bit of an, UNUSUAL idea for me. The idea is for Pokemon lovers (Pokegirls) It involved taking a pokemon (female) trainer (canon or other chracter) and partially transforming her so that the "pokeballs' work on them. I can play multiple characters, and the transformation can be actual. Slow or fast, it could be Bodypaint/Cosplay and it can be for whatever Pokemon (plural) you like (helps if you can find the art) The Plot being this rival transforms trainers, trains them to both fight and to breed. This is only the tip of the idea, so if you contact me we can talk

Flareon Pokegirl

Oh I keep Adding to this with my ideas.

#4. For those of you who remember the old "He Man" and "She-Ra" I am interested in a role play where one of the Villains (You) or an OC (you again) actually Capture, corrupt and create a Harem. All the characters are welcome though I am particularly interested in "The Sorceress" and I would like to keep this open for those who enjoy M/m stuff that "He -man" is not out of the picture either. I see a huge potential here for Mind control, Draining, corruption and even some Bestiality (all suggestions none required)

Sorceress Captured

#5 IF any of you are fans of Kung Fu Panda, Remember Master Tigress? I have several ideas where she (and the Furious % and The Panda himself) is defeated and put in her place, OR this could be a lesbian scene (her and Master Viper) or even a MC (Master Tigress) Dominant one. YC could be Lord Shen, or Tia lung, or an OC or any in the series

anthro-big_thighs-breasts-butt-dreamworks-edit-fel

#6 Tailspin, the Disney cartoon, ever want to see Don Karnage win? Maybe Sher Khan? Several ideas here

Ms Cunningham & Don

Sher Khan

Lordgriffin said:
I have spent the last few months, watching a majority of posts by a minority of people who do not seem to want to be flexible nor to "try" things.

I hope to appeal and inspire someone, so that they contact me to talk, and perhaps strike up a friendship. A word of caution, if you think Dom / Sub means Dom says, and sub does or refuses to get punished, that's not what I seek.

What do I seek? MC - YC

Cavings: Plot, Suspension of Disbelief, Mind control (Not required) Pregnancy / Risk of pregnancy, (this does not mean we must play OUT the pregnancy OR the birth..I have ides), Body paint, cocooning,Humiliation, Objectification and most of all... I would like the Antagonist (Bad guy), hopefully YOU, able to actually win. With no cop outs.

Please do not be misled to think All I want to be is tied up and used....On the contrary I believe we should share the plot, and both have active Dominant, and submissive characters.

Gal-Gadot005.jpg

By the way, evil should NOT (always) mean Sadistic, homicidal or Stupid forms of escape / failure

I will add to my plot ideas and refine this as I "bump"

#1 CRAVING Wonder Woman + OC vs WWII Axis powers In this idea, The Axis (German or Japan or both) intend to "breed" an unstoppable super army, using Wonder Woman and the Amazons of Paradise Island. I am interested in the plot...not just the sex (though Much Smut WILL be had) If The Nazi treatment of the Jews Bother you (it's a game not real) I have some alternate ideas...but I would like you to play out the Axis actually (eventually) winning the War, and exploring what they do....

#2. Craving Disney's Aladdin, where Jafar can win. This plot can be set in either one of the first 2 movies, or in the TV Series and can include Monsereth, Mirage, Iago, Jafar etc. The basic premise is, what if Jafar (you) had NOT been an idiot, and been tricked. I am willing to play Jasmine, Aladin, and you can even include (both of us play) Raja (tiger) and Iago. Mind control is one idea, but also just corruption. transformation and Magic (obviously) and I am not real interested in genie. Pregnancy would be nice. And have a plot beyond just the wedding night. Yes I like snakes and Coiling

ecfe7059fd81525b9161669ba9b437bc.jpg

Reach out to me, I seldom bite, more ideas as I refine, if you did NOT like this idea, I would be interested in hearing why....

#3. Evil Poketrainer Transforms Female trainers into Pokegirls. This is going to be a bit of an, UNUSUAL idea for me. The idea is for Pokemon lovers (Pokegirls) It involved taking a pokemon (female) trainer (canon or other chracter) and partially transforming her so that the "pokeballs' work on them. I can play multiple characters, and the transformation can be actual. Slow or fast, it could be Bodypaint/Cosplay and it can be for whatever Pokemon (plural) you like (helps if you can find the art) The Plot being this rival transforms trainers, trains them to both fight and to breed. This is only the tip of the idea, so if you contact me we can talk

Flareon Pokegirl

Oh I keep Adding to this with my ideas.

#4. For those of you who remember the old "He Man" and "She-Ra" I am interested in a role play where one of the Villains (You) or an OC (you again) actually Capture, corrupt and create a Harem. All the characters are welcome though I am particularly interested in "The Sorceress" and I would like to keep this open for those who enjoy M/m stuff that "He -man" is not out of the picture either. I see a huge potential here for Mind control, Draining, corruption and even some Bestiality (all suggestions none required)

Sorceress Captured

#5 IF any of you are fans of Kung Fu Panda, Remember Master Tigress? I have several ideas where she (and the Furious % and The Panda himself) is defeated and put in her place, OR this could be a lesbian scene (her and Master Viper) or even a MC (Master Tigress) Dominant one. YC could be Lord Shen, or Tia lung, or an OC or any in the series

anthro-big_thighs-breasts-butt-dreamworks-edit-fel

#6 Tailspin, the Disney cartoon, ever want to see Don Karnage win? Maybe Sher Khan? Several ideas here

Ms Cunningham & Don

Sher Khan

Continuing the Ideas

#7 Have you ever considered white slavers, actually having an organization, perhaps on a deserted Island, that actually takes women (or maybe Men) and gets away with making them sex slaves....possible ideas, Ponyplay, 1800's Slavery and Latex play

2a242e91aa5ede822ee60c7ee0f1a19c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom