Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skype Sinning~ { mxm, OCs, adultery, incest, fantasy, and more! }

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
Hello there! My name's Ace and I'm 21 years old, I'm hoping to find some new partners to roleplay with on Skype! I'd like to apologize for the less than eye-catching contents of this thread e_e Writing, I love, coding and formatting... I can't say the same for, haha! Anyway, I'm pretty relaxed and most of my 'rules' and preferences here are more like guidelines; other than the fact that you need to be 18+ and that I don't roleplay anywhere else but Skype, everything else is up for discussion!

What I'm mainly looking for fun lines to play out with people and relax in my off time from work and all- light on plot, heavy on smut. I don't mind if we keep up one longer, continuous story with intermittent R18 scenes or if we just jump in, use one idea for a sex scene, and then consider that one tied up and move on to another, either! One shots and long term are both perfectly fine c:

As far as pairings go, some loose ideas I have are as listed~ Suggestions are welcome, and I'm a pretty capable plotter if I do say so myself, so once we have some kinks sorted out and a pairing chosen, I can usually whip something out for us! Picture plots are also wonderful, wonderful things! I'm mainly interested in fantasy, but not solely- slice of life can be amazing fun too!

♡prince x subject
♡king x subject
♡king x prince
♡prince x assassin
♡demon x human
♡demon x angel
♡fairy x human
♡hunter x {fantasy creature}
♡boss x employee
♡coworker x coworker (mainly interested in infidelity/adultery for this pairing~)
♡brother x brother-in-law

I have preferences as for who I'd prefer to play and all, but we can discuss those in conversation later!

As far as roles, 'seme', 'uke', 'top', 'bottom', etc. I will play anything, and prefer you to as well! Being shoehorned into playing the role of a dominant top who tells your submissive bottom exactly what to do and how to do it isn't something I'm interested in, nor vice versa! I love characters that break typical molds- small tops, muscular bottoms, enthusiastic subs, nervous doms, all of that sort of thing~ @0@ I enjoy playing a really wide variety of characters, everything from femboys all the way up to powerful bara types! Somebody who can change up a lot with me would be really appreciated. c:

Some kinks and themes I'm really interested in are incest, adultery, power play, size differences, age differences (where all characters are 18+), multiple orgasms, desperation, omegaverse dynamics, aaand more that we can discuss later on! I promise I'll keep an open mind to your kinks as well, of course~

I'm open to first and third person POV and quite enjoy both!

A quick writing example, as well~ This length is generally my comfort zone; I'm happy to go shorter for more casual, quick paced roleplays, but I'd prefer not to go more than maybe a paragraph or so more as an average!

The bottoms I'd chosen weren't /particularly/ short- short enough that most would have been attempting to tug them down just another inch or so, maybe, but I was well used to them! Even so, what I did find uncomfortable was the cold leather of the seat chilling the back of my thigh... the singular drink I'd been nursing hadn't done much to warm my skin, either. A tingle, maybe, but it would take at least a few more to get a good flush going, something I wasn't particularly interested in while I was hundreds and hundreds of miles away from anybody or anything I knew.

So nurse that drink I did; I occupied myself with watching the people that passed by, tapping my attended nails on the bartop to pass the time. I'd expected the hotel bar to be only mildly better than napping and Netflixing the time away in my room with overpriced internet, but surprisingly, there was enough eye candy to keep me occupied. Men in suits seemed to have flocked the hotel; good suits, fitted and padded, not the 'vacuum salesman' type.

A few locked eyes with me. One had braved a wink, but I got nothing more than that besides a quick fantasy played out behind my eyelids.

Now, if any of that sounds vaguely interesting, please message me! My username on Skype is sybblog, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom