Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Misogyny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyyy! I'm Cassie! As you can see by the subject, I love dirty fucked up stuff happening to me. I am a feminist in RL, but the idea of a misogynistic strong man dominating me is one of my favorite fantasies.A short list of my likes include anything involving non-con, , mind control, bdsm, forced clothing, humiliation, mind break, bullying, body control, and other shit.

Here are the typical pairings I'd be interested in but are not limited to:

Student X Teacher (I could play either one.)
Stepdad X Stepdaughter
Supervillain X Superheroine
Geek X Popular Girl
Coach(you) X Athlete(me)

I also really like celebs. They're often really hot and because of their high status in society are untouchable, which makes me really want to touch them in all the wrong or right ways depending on your perspective. A short list of celebs I love include:

Nicki Minaj
Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Alex Morgan
Kate Upton
Ronda Rousey
Selena Gomez

I also enjoy myself a good fandom based RP. Some I love are:
Leia x Jabba
Daenerys x Drago
Daenerys x Joffrey(I'll explain this if you want to message me)
And
A Cersei walk of shame based RP

I can make scenarios up depending what you're into, just message me either here or in DMs for details

Slavecassie said:
Heyyyy! I'm Cassie! As you can see by the subject, I love dirty fucked up stuff happening to me. I am a feminist in RL, but the idea of a misogynistic strong man dominating me is one of my favorite fantasies.A short list of my likes include anything involving non-con, , mind control, bdsm, forced clothing, humiliation, mind break, bullying, body control, and other shit.

Here are the typical pairings I'd be interested in but are not limited to:

Student X Teacher (I could play either one.)
Stepdad X Stepdaughter
Supervillain X Superheroine
Geek X Popular Girl
Coach(you) X Athlete(me)

I also really like celebs. They're often really hot and because of their high status in society are untouchable, which makes me really want to touch them in all the wrong or right ways depending on your perspective. A short list of celebs I love include:

Nicki Minaj
Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Alex Morgan
Kate Upton
Ronda Rousey
Jennifer Lawrence

I also enjoy myself a good fandom based RP. Some I love are:
Leia x Jabba
Daenerys x Drago
Daenerys x Joffrey(I'll explain this if you want to message me)
And
A Cersei walk of shame based RP

I can make scenarios up depending what you're into, just message me either here or in DMs for details

Hello:

I have actually really wanted to do a scene where Lia stays enslaved to Jabba. Are you wiling to roleplay via IM? and will you allow forced pregnancies as well? In general I do like dominating women....but I would like to get to know what each other like...I also like Heroines in peril, mt current craving is to play the Germans, breaking Wonder Woman, Hawk Woman and then all of the amazons, pretty much in that order, before actually taking over the world.

Sure! I'm down for either of them, If I had to pick one its the Wonder Woman one(minus hawkeye as I dont know her as well as WW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom