Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Justice Unleashed --::Haru & Deviant::--

Haruchai

As you wish.
Mason Wallace, businessowner and pillar of the community. At least, that was how he was viewed. In Megalopolis he was respected and even sat on the City Council. His fitness centers attracted all kinds, from those in high society looking to maintain their plastic-surgeon bestowed physiques, to inner-city kids wanting to stay off the streets. They sponsored many after school programs and most had met with high success. Things were going very well, though lately some of the street gangs had started to reclaim their territories. Even more strange, but very telling, was the new gang, "Aryan Lightning". Composed of skinheads for the most part, Mason's gyms and even his home, suddenly became targets.

Never one to back down from a fight, Mason sooned turned to his own alter-ego, The Arbiter, to start cracking down on the street crime. Nobody knew the true identity of The Arbiter, and Mason wanted to keep it that way, for if word got out about his true identity, then he knew who the next target would be.

His family.

Mason had a wife and two children, one son and one daughter. They meant more to him than anything. His wife, Felicia, was a normal human woman, and he'd fallen in love with her. She knows all his secrets and despite his powers, still worries over him.

----------​

It had been a typical day at work, acting as personal trainer for a couple of wealthy clients, and Mason was glad to be coming home. Pulling into the driveway in his Benz, he got out and was humming to himself as he checked the mail. A couple of bills of course, and a letter. Waving to Gerald Harris across the street as Harris mowed his grass, Mason headed inside.

"Hey baby! I'm home!" Mason called out, and set the mail on the table by the front door, hung his keys and hung up his jacket. The house was suffused with the smell of the roast in the oven and soon his wife came out of the kitchen.

"Hey lover." Felicia said, her voice sultry and seductive as she crossed the room to him and embraced her husband with a passionate kiss. "How was your day?" she asked, always interested.

"Pretty typical." Mason admitted. "Dinner smells great baby. What's the occasion?" he asked, his hands drumming a little tune on his wife's bubble-shaped ass.

"Just me and you tonight. I got the kids to stay out. You have me all to yourself." she said, and licked her lips, the absence of a bra now more apparent, her nipples making little tents under her shirt.

"Hot damn." Mason said, carrying his wife off to their bed. The fucking roast could wait...

Felicia let out a squeal of surprise when she was lifted, giggling lasciviously as her husband carried her to their bedroom. "Oh Mason, but the roast..." she protested feebly, wrapping her legs around his waist. "It'll get cold if we're too slow..."

Anya sighed as she finished loading her bags into her little Porsche, a gift from her parents after she'd turned eighteen a little over a year ago. She slid into the driver's seat and let her forehead drop to the steering wheel, letting it thud against the leather a few times as she berated herself for thinking her boyfriend of only six months could possibly handle the truth of her identity. Anya had been The Black Huntress since her early teen years, having spent her childhood and adolescence honing her abilities and learning to control the powers she'd inherited from her father, The Arbiter. Her boyfriend Jackson had been so supportive of everything else; her athletic ambitions, her desire to get involved in more business ventures like her father after college, but for whatever reason, he just couldn't handle being the ordinary significant other to a superheroine.

After the split, which had been mostly amicable once Jackson calmed down after his initial outrage, Anya decided the best thing for her would be to take a little break and visit her parents and little brother Teddy. Teddy hadn't exhibited any evidence of superpowers just yet, and it seemed he'd grow up rather normal like their mother, but he loved watching Anya go invisible and reappear some distance away, He used to watch her practice sparring with various weapons, as well as hand-to-hand combat with their dad, whose strength was pretty evenly matched with his daughter's agility.

She smiled fondly at the memories as she began the hour-long drive from her campus apartment to her family home, hoping to surprise her parents and Teddy, who she knew was spending the night with a friend and would be ecstatic to see her when he returned in the morning.

"I promise I'll be quick." he told her with a smile. "Just let me put the tip in." he added with an equally lascivious smile. Strong hands cradled her ass and Mason put her on her back on their wedding bed, his hips grinding down into her and the growing bulge of his cock rubbing on her heated sex. Leaning down he kissed his wife passionately.

----------​

The growing Aryan Nation knew just who Mason was, knew of the Wallace family and in fact had been keeping tabs on them for some time. The short distance to Anya's college was easy enough to traverse and unknown by her one of the men on campus security was specifically keeping an eye on her. Ryan Mensch, Aryan Brother and secretly Captain Nazi. The man had been watching Anya closely and knew she was headed home as soon as she packed a bag and took off in her car. This was the opportunity they'd been waiting for and Ryan quickly contacted his Aryan brothers.

----------​

Mason easily pinned his wife down, teasing her with his mouth and his free hand; rubbing between her legs, grinding into her and soon her top and bra were gone as well, her lovely breasts jiggling and bouncing, her nipples hard peaks. Mason's cock pressed hard at his shorts and before it could tear the fabric to be free, he'd pulled them down, his cock bobbing free to rub along his wife's pussy through her own shorts, which by now seemed to be sporting a large wet spot.

----------​

The intelligence that the Aryan's had been able to gather absolutely confirmed that Any and her father Mason had powers, though it was unclear whether the mother and the son did as well. Getting all four of them together presented an opportunity to strike and to determine the opposition they would be up against. Captain Nazi, along with his brethren, had managed to carve a rather nice niche for themselves in Magalopolis, and they had no plans to relinquish that any time soon. Captain Nazi soon met up with Silver Wolf and the two men discussed their best course of action. They had to remove Arbiter from the picture to gain control of Megalopolis.

Felicia's moans filled the house as her husband teased her, trying to pull her hands free so that she could get rid of what was left of her clothes and have Mason take her. "Come on baby, please, give me that big hard cock," she begged, arching her back to press up against him.

----------​

Anya's drive was uneventful, and thus gave her the opportunity to reflect on the past few months. She'd felt save on campus at the beginning of the year, but as the months marched on, she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. She knew she'd be safe at home though, knew that even if there was any sort of threat, no one could stand against her and her father. Still, she felt compelled to discuss her concerns with her dad, see what he thought of what had at first seemed like mild paranoia and progressed to her seeing the same blond security guard everywhere she went and wondering if that meant anything.

She knew that her father was the target of a multitude of threats, and she wouldn't put it past some of the more violent gangs in the area to target their family.

----------​

"We've seen what Wallace and his daughter can do, the two of them together would be danger enough! It would be a suicide mission to attack the whole family, even if the wife and son are ordinary it would just make the others more aggressive in their efforts to protect them," Silver Wolf noted as he paced before Captain Nazi. "It would have to be a group ambush, with as many Aryans as possible, at a time and place when the whole family has their guard down."

Mason didn't mind letting his wife's hands free as she begged for him to fuck her, and it was moments before they were naked and Mason was never one to keep his wife begging. Not for long anyway, and his fat cock sunk into her hot wet cunt as he claimed her mouth in a deep wanton kiss.

----------​

Captain Nazi had to agree. "We can gather the Brothers and make a concerted effort. Let them deal with the wife and the son as you and I deal with Arbiter and Huntress. If we do this right then they won't stand in the way of our goals ever again." Captain Nazi said, a devious smile spreading over his handsome face.

Plans were set in motion then, and the two went to gather as many of the Brothers as they could.

----------​

Mason railed his wife deep and hard, her body jounced and bouncing off his pelvis as that thick black cock plunged into her depths, her cervix punished as he stretched her tight pussy around that throbbing shaft. Unaware of what was happening not so far from them, and that their lovely daughter would be pulling into the driveway at any moment.

Anya pulled into the driveway with a soft sigh, stepping out of her car and grabbing her things before locking it and making her way inside. The door slammed behind her, making her wince a little. She dropped her bags in the living room and flopped onto the couch with a groan. "Mom! Dad!" she called, her voice muffled in one of the throw pillows. "I'm home for the weekend!"

When there was no response for a few moments, she sat up and listened, her face going red as her super hearing picked up on her mother's obscene moans. She fought the urge to gag, shoving the mental images out of her mind as she went to the kitchen to get a snack. "J-Just come out when you're done, no rush!"

There was something wickedly delicious as Mason heard his daughter enter the home and his thrusts became even harder, sure to leave his wife bruised and sore along her inner thighs and her sex, his hearing picking up his daughter's words, though his wife likely couldn't hear over her own moans and cries as she writhed on his swollen prick. "I think I gave you more than the tip." he teased his wife, her double-D sized tits bouncing and swaying, clapping together as he fucked her. Soon Mason could feel himself on the edge of his pleasure and inside his wife his cock swelled and his balls tightened, though the superhuman had to hold back a bit as he came, thick ropes of cum filling his wife's cunt and drooling out around his fat dick as it oozed down the crack of her ass she was so full, that extra slickness adding to his smaller thrusts now and creamy wet sounds from her pussy as her sex tried to squeeze more around him.

Soon Mason was lying atop his wife, panting, his member still inside of her lovely caramel quim, and he was catching his breath. "That was wonderful baby. Anya is home though, so we should clean up and go see her." Mason said and kissed his wife before he moved, slipping out of her dripping sex.

----------​

Not too distant the Aryan Brotherhood was amassing, preparing for an assault on The Arbiter and his family. New technology that had been given to them by some very powerful people, meant to neutralize most of the powers that The Arbiter wielded. He was the one they wanted, and he was to be brought in; alive if possible, dead if necessary.

-----------​

Mason pulled his wife up off the bed, the shower started as he kissed her again, and soon he was in the shower with his beloved, his hands moving softly over her caramel skin, washing her and smiling at the sticky mess between her legs as the water washed it away. It wasn't too long before they could exit the shower and Mason would pull on a pair of plain navy shorts, no shirt, and pad out to the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge and then walk to the living room to greet his daughter.

"Hey there babygirl! How's school going? Did you have a nice drive?" he asked, opening his arms for a hug.

Anya smiled as her father came out to see her, stepping into his embrace. "Hi Daddy! School's fine and the drive was good. I just need a break from... everything." She sighed and ran a hand through her ebony locks. Her parents knew about her now ex-boyfriend, but she wasn't sure how they'd react to her decision to reveal her identity to him so soon.

"So how's work been? I won't bother asking how you and Mom have been doing," she joked, making an exaggerated gagging motion. Secretly, she longed for the kind of love her parents had, to be taken care of by a man as great as her father, but she dared not let her hopes get that high.

"Good to hear! I think we'll do a little grilling this weekend, probably order in some pizza, watch some old movies. Eat a lot of ice cream." he grinned. "That should help you relax." he said. Of course he knew about the ex, and mason didn't want his daughter to have to worry about things like that any more. This weekend was just for the family.

At mention of him and his wife, her mother, Mason just winked. "I'm sure you heard all the sordid details. We're doing great." he assured his daughter. Mason felt it was important to show his children that strong bond of a cohesive family unit, and that his lovely daughter would find a man someday to fill that role in her life. "So how are your classes going? Got any crushes on any teachers?" Mason asked with a bright smile. He remembered what it was like in college and he motioned for his daughter to follow him to the kitchen, where he started to prep some hamburger for the grill, getting out some spices and various items to fix them up as well; condiments and vegetables.

About this time his wife walked into the room, a fluffy robe wrapped about her, and her hair pulled up under a towel, her skin glowing. "There she is!" she practically squealed and caught her daughter in a huge hug. They'd always been close.

Anya laughed softly at her father's teasing, shaking her head as she followed him into the kitchen to help prep the burgers. She returned her mother's hug with a happy squeal of her own. Anya had long since grown a few inches taller than her mother, her curvy athletic form seeming almost massive next to the older woman's petite frame. "Hi Mom, how've you been?" she asked, narrowly avoiding her father's question about the teachers.

Felicia was quite proud of her daughter and as she asked how she was the older woman just smiled and said, "Work has been going well, and we just closed a multi-million dollar deal, so your father and I have been talking about buying your little brother a car for his birthday when it comes around. Nothing new of course, but he's been doing really good with his grades and we think he deserves something nice." Felicia explained, and watched as her man patted out some burgers and then washed his hands before going out to light the grill.

The front door opened and Teddy, who had been over at his friends house, bounded in. "Hey mom, I thought I saw... Anya!" he said, smiling broadly and coming over to hug his sister. "I forgot to take over my extra controller for the XBox and saw sis's car in the drive. You should have told me you were coming to visit!" he said.

Anya beamed as she hugged her little brother fiercely. "I wanted to surprise you! How's everything been? I heard you're doing good in school." She led him outside so the two could help their dad with the burgers. Soon all four were fixing their plates and sitting at the dining table.

"I think I might switch schools after this semester," Anya said, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

The family was having a good time,a nd the burgers smelled great, and soon came off the grill. The news that Anya might be switching schools came as a surprise.

"Where are you thinking of going?" Mason asked.

"Is this because of Jackson?" her mother asked, concern in her tone.

Ted just listened and watched, knowing he had to get back to Jake's though he had called so they wouldn't worry and was going to head back when he was done eating.

Anya hadn't had a chance to answer yet when she heard the diesel engine as it drew closer and the entire house shook as the armored vehicle barreled into the home, the front wall crushed and debris flying as the truck came to a stop. Machine gun fire opened up from the vehicle, a man at the gun sticking out of the top of the vehicle.

With the initial crash, Anya dove to the side to push Teddy out of the way, covering him with her body as the gunfire rang in her ears. "Teddy, go!" she shouted as she stood and turned, taking a bullet to her shoulder. She groaned and clutched at the wound as she ran forward and climbed the wall of the vehicle, aiming to take out the gunman.

"Get down!" Mason yelled and upended the table, food flying as he used it as a shield for his wife and son, seeing Anya get hit. When Anya yelled for her brother to go, Mason directed his wife the same. "Just get out. Keep him safe." he said, as his wife and son managed to scoot out the sliding door and outside to the patio.

By now Anya had reached the gunman and her knee connected with his temple, the man falling unconscious, and then Mason was there too, the steel plate armor of the vehicle crumpling in his hands as he literally ripped the front of the vehicle away, his anger high.

Captain Nazi crashed through the house, barreling into Arbiter, carrying him out of the other wall of the house, his fist smashing Arbiter in the face as he flew them up into the sky. Arbiter, Mason, fought back, and the two men soon disengaged, and then came at one another again, their fight now far up in the sky.

Down below, this unfortunately left Anya to deal with the men herself. More gunfire rang out and Anya could see a couple more trucks outside in the driveway, men piling out of them... and all white men, and their swastikas prominently displayed.

Back
Top Bottom