Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy looking for Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Currently craving to play as a submissive femboy. My character is stepson of your character. You recently married my mom. I have secretly a crossdresser, and have a feminine body. You came to know about it after one day you caught me wearing my moms panty, and makeup. You kept quite.

Every night you two fuck like rabits .... sometime its like never ending. I saw you two frpm behind the door ... you know that , in fact whenever I peep you fuck her real hard. Calling her names spanking her ass. She enjoy every bit of it . I can see her face. Still you never talk about it. On my 15 th birthday .... I got a present .... a pink floral panty. A card written "your secret will remain secret...." instantly I sens it was you ... even confirm when you hissed in my ear that night "happy birthday ..... faggot" .... blood rush to my cheeks in humiliation. that night I masturbate 5 times , and started to have a crush on you

It was a terrible accident and mom died. Both of us shattered. You started drinking. You start bringing whores inside the house. Fuck them all night mercilessly. Then I decides to intervien. One night I dressed up in a female dress and enter in your room and asked .... "daddy .... I want to take mommy's place.." .... Only I didn't knew apart from regular fucking how pervert you were.

My character reference NSFW

http://40.media.tumblr.com/f5be8c735c15a93e5b3cf59f4c348023/tumblr_mmc3eeXcXK1s3o79so1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom