Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coming Back For More ~[Me & Waffles]~

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Pixie had come back to the town she hated after a year from running away from the gang leader. She was 15 when she ran away and he was about 19 which that would make her 16 and him 20. She looked around as she saw some of the gang members from before looking at her and knowing who she was. It was clear who she was since she still had that scar on her cheek from her slashing her cheek with a knife. There where three slashes and what they were saying was "Your my bitch". She knew soon that the guys would go and tell their leader that his bitch was back but the sad thing was she had come crawling back cause she missed how he treated her. How much of a temper the guy had that if someone even messed with her or even came near her he would snap and take it out on them then when they where in private or at a party or club he would take it out on her. Showing everyone who she belonged to and what would happen to them if they tried to mess with her.

She heard of a new club the leader had taken charge of and spent most of his time at which she was going to go there. The thing was she wasn't going to go crawling back to him in front of everyone there he was going to come to her then she would submit and do what he wanted. She didn't know if he had other bitches now but she always knew when she came back if he had another bitch he would drop them even if he had five he would drop all of them for her. He knew how much control he had over her and he knew how much she loved him being in control. Going to the club she looked at the bouncer and smiled weakly and he didn't even have to check her ID since the scars on her cheek showed why she was back. Knowing soon her life would be hell again she prepared herself for any of the girls picking a fight with her.

The thought of any girl picking a fight with her was amusing since whenever the girls did that when she came back to the leader he would always tell them to back off and have the guys that had control of them kick them out. Going into the club she blinked her eyes a few times since she had to get used to the bright flashing lights in such a dark place. Her eyes had somewhat of a glow to them whenever the lights flashed over them. The reason why her eyes where a mix of silver and steel blue which made her special. Looking up at the top floors that looked over the club she saw the guy she was looking for.

There were two girls who were with him once before and they started to love up which would give him a hint someone was here that made them do that. The bright lights went on her and she glared down at the floor. She could feel everyone's eyes on her and she knew when she lifted her head to look at him that everyone would back off. Looking as all the people backed up when he walked by them she whimpered some and back up a little bit until she couldn't when the body guards of his where behind her. Seeing him come up to her she growled deeply and turned her head to the side forgetting that she still had a hickey mark from a guy that she was with just the night before. The guy was to nice and to easy which she didn't like so she came back to the one who could fulfill those needs of hers as well her with his.

Right now she wore a black tight dress with silver tigers claw marks going down the sides. Whimpering some as she knew what was going to happen next she wished she didn't have that urge to come back time and time again. This time he would be way more pissed though since she ran off with his right hand man and she had stayed away longer then a week in fact it was a year she had been away. This same day was the day she had ran away and it was a week before Christmas which was a bad time to come back since he was going to do something to her.

Even though she was excited and scared at the same time she knew to be quiet until he talked to her. Since if she did talk before he said something she would get it hard which meant a beating and even maybe some guys gang bang her.​

Members of Nickâ??s fearsome gang was littered throughout the large club and as expected his sisters presence was quickly discovered. Her arrival was not one that was easily excepted as many of the members of the club fought hard just to see her, to she the sister of Satin. Throughout his career, Nick had made many names for himself, but the Satin of Hell Street was one that he carried with prided. It was not long until many of the guards started to kick people out emptying the room so that only members of the gang was left as well as the two girls who where stroking against him seductively, which she did. As she stood in front of him her body blocked his few for a seconded, but that was long enough to upset him. Grabbing her neck with one hand he started to squeeze tightly watching her as she struggled to breath tears rolling down her cheek as she did. â??You bore me..â? he told the girl harshly before throwing her off of his knees and into the glass table in front of them shattering it. Watching closely as she girl kicked a screamed as her face was now covered in pieces of broken glasses, Nairv started to chuckle before standing up and facing Pixie. The seconded girl quickly took the hint and moved away from him as he walked over her and towards his sister.

Throughout the year much had changed with her old brother, but it seemed that his temper was still in tack. Wearing a black suit it gave him a rather distinguished look compared to the other members of his gang. â??Well then.. Welcome back my dear sister..â? moving close the other men moved around her keeping her from moving away. His hand flew out grabbing at her neck as he held tightly onto her. â??Fucking out of my way..â? he yelled annoyed at one of his friend as he dragged her across the now empty dance floor and towards the bar. Throwing her he slammed her back against the corner of the bar before grabbing her hair tightly to keep her from falling to the ground. â??So, you finally come crawling back to me like the bitch you are hun?â? he asked her before slapping her. This type of punishment was actually a little tame compared to what he would normally do, but it was obvious that he was only getting started.

â??And what the fuck is this piece of shit you have on here?â? he asked her as he pointed towards her dress. It was actually a role with him that she always wears a particular type of clothing, a gothic set. The outfit that she was wearing was similar to the girls that would normally hang around him. With Pixie he wanted to dress her in an abnormal way so that she stood out in compression. He quickly picked up a bottle of alcohol and broke it rather close to her face. Moving it to her dress he started to cut it slowly ripping the rest of it off with his hand. Leaving her only in her underwear he laughed as he looked at her letting her go as he walked away slowly. He pulled out a pack of cigars and started to lit it taking a deep puff before he spoke away. â??So what brings you back?â? he asked her before sitting down in one of the stoles turning to face her. â??Speak up now..â? he warned her before tapping a bit of the ash off of the end of his cigar.

She could already see that the members had noticed her and it confirmed it when they started to kick everyone out. Looking at them she then looked up at her brother growling lowly as she saw two foolish girls with him. He knew and everyone knew she was the only one that could handle the treatment he gave her. She liked the abuse in some ways but she had gotten stronger the years she was with him. The year she ran away she just felt like pissing him off and letting him try to have other girls handle him. She smirked lightly as he gripped the girls neck and she was already crying. Flinching some as he threw her onto the glass table she heard the girl screaming and she whimpered lowly. He had done much worse to her and she knew he was still the same.

Seeing the members form a circle she growled lowly and glared at them. They had wanted her they had wanted her to themselves even if they tried to touch her her brother would flip. Whimpering lowly as he came towards her she got a scared look in her eyes and looked to the ground "I guess I'm glad to be back..it depends on why though". She yelped as he gripped onto her neck tightly and she whimpered again. Hearing him yell she flinched and she saw where she was going. That same move he did the last time she ran away he should know by now that she wasn't as weak. Screaming as her back was slammed against the corner of the bar she whimpered hard tears rolling down her cheeks. As he held her from falling she looked up at him then away "Yeah I did come back..but only to show something that only you would understand". She yelped and winced as he slapped her and she kept her head down "You still the same I see...maybe worse I have yet to see if your temper has gotten the better of you".

Hearing him talk about her dress her body jerked some thinking of why he even cared. Why he even cared that she looked like all the other girls "I didn't think you would care about that..I thought I would have to earn my respect and trust back with you..looks like you missed me more then I even thought". Flinching as the bottle broke rather close to her face she looked at him then closed her eyes. She felt the fabric ripping and even heard it. This was taking her back to the days that he ripped any sort of clothing in public even when he didn't like what she wore. Feeling the cold breeze hit her body she shivered some and looked at him as he asked the question. He had changed so much but she still didn't know it just what ways yet. When he said speak up now she shook her head and looked down at the ground "I...I..I..I came back..to show you that no other girl can take what you give to them..whether it be sex the abuse when your pissed off beyond reason..plus I miss the way you treated me..any girl who has had that done to her would want more..your the only one that could really handle me anyways..you already know that". Sitting down on a stool she looked at him then at the bar counter wondering if he would just make fun of her or if he would actually make a move.

“Gain my respect?” he asked her as his hand wrapped around her neck pulling her off the stool as he did. “You can not gain what you never had.” Speaking softly he whispered this to her before throwing her onto the ground. Slamming her against the hard concrete some of the men where worried if she was hurt, but they dear didn’t challenge their lead. “Get out..” he warned them before undoing his tie as he walked close to her. Without a second word all of the men that was in the room left leaving only the siblings alone to talk to one another or whatever Nick wanted to do. “Do you know how many people I had to hire to find you..” he asked her before kicking some furniture out of his way. “730,000 dollars was sent trying to find you… add to what you owed me before you left I will say you that you are going to be paying me back for a long while.”

Unlike a year ago his anger was a slow burn as he hunched over and picked her up by the hair before slamming her against a wall. “Normally I would let the guys pass you around, but I think that I want to toy with you for a moment first.. show you what happens when you ever disobey me again.” It started out as a slow whisper, but quickly grew into a roaring yell he smacked her before letting her go. ”WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WHERE LEAVING?” moving quickly the rage that once consumed him started to show itself again as he kicked her shoulder forcing her to fall onto the floor. Stepping next to her he sighed softly before throwing off his tie. “Now let my shoe.. like the little bitch you are.” Speaking harshly he shoved his foot into her face.

Back
Top Bottom