Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

" ya and who's fault is that. " Nakolyi replied as he gave in to let the other man take over. He was relaxing again as he leaned onto Victor's chest. There felt like so little he could do. The angel shot the demon a playful glare as he felt the other tease and rub one of his nipples. He did however let out a light moan at the touch, Nakolyi was pretty vocal after all. " now, if you wanted to do that, what was the point of getting clean again?"

Victor grinned slightly. "I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. You're just so beautiful." He started cleaning the other more serious again but couldn't leave it to place a tender kiss on the other's wound. Moving over from cleaning his chest he went over to the angel's legs, making sure he wouldn't move them to much because by moving his legs he might hurt the other's ass which was probably pretty sore from taking it without any lube.

Again the angel simply scoffed, he knew his appearance well enough and he really was just giving the demon a hard time. While the kiss to the would did feel better then before, it still stung. The angel couldn't help but wince at the added pressure. " I have to say, I like not having to do any work for cleaning myself up."

"Yeah I already figured that out, you're a pretty bossy person. I think you like having everything done for you." Victor replied, moving over to the angel's other leg and carefully over to his hips. Nakolyi's hips were in Victor's opinion the worst because they were badly bruised by his hands. "I'm sorry for ruining your heavenly hips." He chuckled softly. "You know if I had to say the thing I like most about you it would be your hips. They are so curvy for a guy."

" and I usually get my way too. " Nakolyi replied. " but honestly the bruises to my hips are the least of my worries. And trust me, I hear the you have hips like a woman thing all the time, but at least I know how to use them to my advantage." He couldn't help but wink, " maybe, if your lucky and I'm in a good mood I'll show you. "

Just the image that went through his mind when Nakolyi said that made him moan softly. "Please do." He begged, going over to the other's crotch to clean it. "But for real I love your hips. More than I would love them on any woman." Victor chuckled and moved over to the angel's arms. "You're almost done than I can do myself." The demon would've loved to be washed too but he knew Nakolyi wasn't in a state to do that.

" hmmmm good," Nakolyi replied to the come to about his hips. Once he got the ability to walk back then he could try taking over the demon and showing him exactly how he could use his hips. Riding other people was probably one of the things he knew he could do quite well. He still moaned softly as Victor cleaned him, not having to wash himself made so many things so much easier.

"Okay lean forward a bit so I can do your back, do I need to do your wings too?" Victor didn't really know how these things worked and what the other could do with them, obviously flying but he wondered if they also had some kind of power in them. What the demon also wondered was if his god wouldn't be mad at the angel, lucifer wouldn't be mad at him because sin was good from where he came from. If their was a demon of the month picture in hell he would probably get it for fucking an angel.

"Mmmm well unless they are dirty they really don't need to be washed. " Nakolyi said, " it's just more of getting them dry then anything else. Feathers are like sponges. " He said as he let his wings Open just a bit before taking his weight off the other man and allowing him the room to Clean his back. God would probably be pissed. The reason Nakolyi was hunting demons was because he was so different then most angels

"We'll just try to blow dry them." Victor hoped that would work because he didn't want his whole house to be wet. The demon was massaging the shower gel into the other's back this way he could relax even more than he probably already was and because of his inhuman strength he could push a bit harder than most massage therapists did. It was so hard for Victor not to knead into the angel's hips.

"its too hot, but a towel works just fine." Nakolyi replied, an angels wings were the most sensitive part of their body. They didn't handle to hot or to cold well, pain as well as pleasure were more intense then just touching skin. He leaned forward as the demon worked his fingers into him, "mmmmmmm. " He moaned at the touch, feeling the fingers work through his muscles.

Victor smiled when Nakolyi seemed to like his fingers a lot. "You know I can work with these as good on other places as well or should I say 'in' other places." He whispered teasingly to the other, the angel was cleaned by now so he stopped massaging him. "Do you want to get out already so you can dry your wings while I clean myself?" The demon asked because Nakolyi couldn't get out himself so he had to help him with that if he wanted to.

" another time, " Nakolyi teased as he started to come out of his little daze. " if you could help me out of the water and find me a towel I will handle the drying myself." He confirmed, as he waited for Victor to help him out, hopefully that other time would mean that he would be able to walk and move on his own without any extra help.

Victor took the angel in his arms and placed him on the toilet seat once again, walking over to get a towel. "Here you go." He handed it over to Nakolyi, before he went into his bath again he looked at himself in the mirror. Victor was pretty proud of his body, being very muscled and scared made him look like the perfect bad guy. He smiled at himself in the mirror so he could see his fangs and than went back into his bath to clean himself.

" thank you " Nakolyi said as he took the towel into his hand. As Victor looked himself over in the mirror, Nakolyi began to pat his wings dry. It was in no means a fast process as he had to work from the bottom to the top back to the bottom again making sure each feather was not dripping wet by the time he was working in the next wing.

Victor cleaned himself while he watched how the other dried his wings, it could be handy to know something like that for the future. If he would ever fuck another angel or just Nikolai again. "So if I would touch them now would you get excited from it?" The demon was going to ask a lot of questions about things like that because he didn't know anything about those things but he was very intrigued by them.

" depends on how you touch them. Buy yes it is very possible to get excited just from having our wings touched. " Nakolyi answered as he turned his attention from his wings to drying off his own body. " if your going to keep asking questions, then it should be my turn, what's up with the tongue thing? "

Victor chuckled at the question. "It might sound weird but a split tongue makes it easier to rip flesh because the tongue isn't in your way and also it gives you better taste and smell so if your pray is sick or has an STD you know before you bite in them. And it's also pretty great for giving pleasure." The demon laughed. "Okay now it's my turn again do they have any powers other than flying?"

Nakolyi didn't seem pleased at the idea of eating or rather tearing off flesh. But then again he had not handled being bitten to well either. " it is different from angel to angel what we can do. And before you ask no I won't tell you what I can do. " He was being careful, just in case this demon decided taking another chunk out of him seemed to be a good idea. Nakolyi needed to keep an ace in the hole.

Victor looked at him with a smirk. "Well dammit, I tell you what my tongue can but you won't tell me what your wings can. Tsss." He shook his head but he was pretty sure he would find out what Nakolyi's powers were. "So on a scale from 0 to 10 how fucked are you for getting fucked by a demon?" Victor laughed, he knew that the other was in trouble.

" now I never said it had anything to do with my wings now did I, you chose to believe what you wanted to believe. " Nasulia raised an eyebrow at the other man. " well at the moment 0 because I'm not being fucked at all. " Nakolyi replied being a smart ass. So he couldn't help it or pass it up for that matter, even if he was sore he was still a flirt. " but for what you really mean, about an 8"

Victor couldn't hold back his laugh when he knew how fucked the angel was. "Damn, The only thing that will happen to me is probably a bunch of high fives. Will they come and get you? Because if that's the case I'm going to murder some angels." The demon was pretty serious about that, Nakolyi was his possession now and nobody was allowed to hurt or take him. Once a demon claims something it's impossible to take it back.

" I doubt they will come to get me. There is no reason to if i keep doing my job at least. " the angel replied, " if I stop then they will most likely think something has happened and need to try to find a way to take care of it. " it wasn't exactly good that he had fucked a demon, but he could play the he tricked me card. It was true after all. The only problem with that, well, it showed that he had been frequently at a bar and avoiding his job by having sex with the patrons

Victor wasn't sure about what he had said just now. "So you're telling me you're going to kill demons once again?" The demon was ready with cleaning himself so he stood up and got himself a towel to dry himself. "I hope that's not what you mean because that would be just cruel to me." He couldn't imagine someone he started to like killing his friends all of the sudden.

" only if I have to, so only if they are dumb enough to show them selves in public after doing something stupid" Nakolyi replied, " I don't exactly have the choice that you think I may have. It's easy for angels to find other angels and I'm not willing to loose my wings for people I've never met." If he made a scene he could be found in a matter of minutes. There would be no such thing as running.

Back
Top Bottom