Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

Victor felt how the other was still working with him which made this all feel even better, loosening his grip on the other as he started to kiss more passionate. He loved this an angel and a demon, the worst thing that could ever happen but it was happening and it felt amazing. The demon moaned into the other's mouth as he gripped his hip with his free hand and started to slow down his thrusts as he felt that they were both at the edge. Pulling away from the kiss once he felt he had made the other sure that this was safe that he wasn't planning on killing the other right now. Victor got rid of his hand on the other's neck and kissed the place he had bitten.

Nakolyi was only growing ever louder as the other man continued to thrust into him, he was drawing closer and closer to his Climax only to have it kept just out of reach by the slowing thrusts. He whined at the sudden loss of friction and speed. His mind was far too hazy with the simple animalistic desire to be fucked and to reach his release that he did not register how bad this actually was. Now that his wings were out, Victor could hurt him, do some serious damage that was. Angels did not get along with demons for a reason, and it was because of the damage they could do.

Victor could feel how the other was losing his climax so he thrusted deeper and with more rhythm. "Let's end this pleasant." He moaned. Hoping the angel wouldn't give up on him now, it wasn't his intention to hurt him at this moment. Just wanted to enjoy this heavenly sex. The demon went over to the other's back as he gently felt over the wings that had came out of his back. It was the first time he touched them and he wondered if they were sensitive. They felt really great and soft like velvet. Victor placed his forehead against Nakolyi's, hoping the angel wouldn't get in rage.

There was no time for Nakolyi to even register his wings being touched and stop Victor, even the most delicate of touches sent a shudder through his spine. He started to pant heavily as his eyes rolled back, the sounds coming from him were wildly erotic for an angel, most likely, nothing that any one or any demon would expect to hear from an angel. The pure and raw pleasure of his wings being touched and the thrusting was all he needed to send him over the edge. Nakolyi came hitting his own chest with his seed.

Victor was amazed by the sound he produced by just touching the angel's wings, cumming a full load right into Nakolyi's ass. Slowing down his thrusts as he looked into the other's eyes. "That was amazing." He whispered gently as he placed his hands on the angel's face and kissed him tenderly. After fucking roughly and animalistic he wanted to be gentle with the other because he had already caused a wound by being to excited. "This is so wrong." He said after he slowly broke the kiss.

Nakolyi took a few moments to catch his breath, panting red faced as his thoughts slowly started to come back to him. " ya... it was. " He said with out thinking. " you... have... no idea how.... wrong this is. " He added finally having registered the words the other man had said. He didn't need to tell Victor that he was here to hunt demons, that much should have been assumed just by the fact that he was an angel.

Victor pulled out of the other, pulling up his boxers and sat on the cough. He didn't know how to feel right now, it felt so weird knowing that he had just fucked an angel that was probably going to kill his ass if they had met another time. "I...I..." Victor couldn't really get out of his words, describing how he felt didn't really have words. "You know I'm a demon now so I might tell you the real reason it was my special day. You will probably be disgusted but hey, you probably already are." The demon sighed. "You were going to be my #1000. Like in victim but I couldn't do it. If you had been anybody else you would've been dead the moment I penetrated you but I couldn't."

Nakolyi winced as he propped himself up on the table, sitting uneasily on it. Victor's seed was starting to slide out of him and onto the table. " I kinda figured something was up when you fucking bit be hard enough to break the skin. If your gonna do that, at least warn a man would ya?!" It was such an unusual reaction. Nakolyi was far more pissed about the bite then fucking with a demon. He had assumed he was going to be fucked when he decided to go home with the man, there wasn't any changing that. So did he regret it. No. Had he should have thought more about it. Yes.

Victor chuckled a bit because it must have been a surprise for Nakolyi to be bit so deep so sudden. "I'm sorry but when I was in heat and a demon in heat can't contain his actions that well so I only realised right after I bit you that I could've killed you. Though when I saw the wings I knew it wouldn't be such a big problem because you would heal yourself." He smiled softly, still seeing a deep cut in the angel's neck but it didn't bleed anymore. "I'm sorry." The demon was true about his apolagie even if the way Nakolyi was sitting right now was pretty much distracting him. Seeing his cum drip out of an angel was something special.

Nakolyi scoffed, but didn't explain why. Angel heats were pretty much the same thing but, they didn't just happen randomly, they came in the spring, oddly an angel in heat had less control or sense of what was going on then he had when the two of them were fucking. They were so heavily ruled by the desire to have sex that anything or anyone was good enough. "Well it stings like a mother. None the less. " He replied crossing his arms as if Victor was supposed to do something about the literal pain in his neck.

Victor knew that attitude it meant that he had to do something about it, he smiled teasingly. "I'm so sorry." The demon stood up, placing his hand on the angel's chin as he made him look sideways so he could see the wound better. Victor gently licked over it which would take away a bit of the burning sensation, he just wanted to play around a little bit before he would get real things to treat him with.

Damn the thing hurt. Nakolyi tilted his head willingly but even the tongue over his new wound stung. He would not have minded being covered in hickies or being left with marks that were clearly bite marks but this had torn open his skin. Just because the bleeding would stop didn't mean that it would heal in an instant. But there was little he knew about demons other then how to kill them at least.

Victor stopped licking the other to get some serious treatment for the angel, walking over to his kitchen where he opened a cabin to get his first aid kit. "This is probably going to sting a lot." He said while he was pouring some disinfectant on a piece of cloth. Victor placed his hand on the other side of Nakolyi's neck and gently padded the treatment on his wound, making sure he wouldn't push too hard.

" of course it will. " Nakolyi replied, his voice heavy with sarcasm. The moment the cloth touched the open wound he hissed, cursing under his breath. His wings twitched, snapping open and closed as if to try to somehow fight off the stinging sensation. It didn't quite work as well as he planned but it made him feel a whole lot better then if he had just tried to sit there and take it.

Victor rolled his eyes at the comment, he liked the sarcastic and cocky side of Nakolyi it went well with his more agressive one. Once he had disinfected the wound he put a big bandage on it. "I think you will be fine. It's deep but not deep enough to kill you." He chuckled, taking the other's face in his hand as he made the angel look at him. "I know you're mad but I still think you're very sexy." The demon smiled before he put a light kiss on Nakolyi's lips. Victo wasn't sure what was going to happen with the both of them and what the angel wanted to do with what happened but he liked the other a lot.

"Even with the chunk taken out of my neck?" He asked, of Course it was sarcastic too but his concern was more of the, if this was a one time thing, he was not going to be all too happy knowing that the next few people would turn away from him until it was healed. Nakolyi was vain, he liked his appearance to stay the same. But for everything that happened and everything that he now knew, the worst Victor was going to get for the moment was just an ear full of sarcasm.

"Yes and you know why? Because that makes you mine now." Victor grinned widely, loving his new possession. Atleast he hoped the other wouldn't suddenly kill him or would attack him. "Maybe we should take a bath. To clean you out." The demon nodded at the other's butt that was leaking with his cum. Not that he minded that to be fair he loved the sight of this heavenly creature filled with the seed of a demon.

" Not a possession. " Nakolyi retorted, the worst thing he could possibly do at the moment was toss a shoe or a piece of cheese at the other man for claiming him as such. The angel was still far too sore to actually move much on his own. Muttering under his breath the sighed, " I suppose that your right but I'm not going to be getting anywhere on my own. " He made a motion to the little brushes on his hips where Victor had dug his fingers into. Walking on his own was going to be laughably difficult.

Victor chuckled when Nakolyi didn't like to be called a possesion. "Yeah of course, I'll help you." The demon took the other in his arms in a bridal style of way and brought him over to the bathroom, placing him on the toilet seed so he could let the water run. Once the water was hot and the bathing tub was filled enough he took Nakolyi in his arms again but this time like a father would carry his todler with thier chests against each other. Victor slowly sat down into the water. "Are you okay?" He asked to be sure he hadn't been to harsh while carrying him around.

Nakolyi was mostly patient as Victor carried him and placed him on the toilet to let the water run, when he finally got placed into the water he relaxed letting out a long and content sigh. The water was wonderful on his sore and aching muscles. " I'll be able to manage, " he replied, " you know lube exists for a reason. " so he couldn't help but chide the other man for his decision to go with out it

Victor smirked. "Well, I'm a demon after all." He said back on the comment, implying that he still had an evil side to himself. The water did good on him too, his extra fangs and tongue slowly started disappearing from calming down. The demon softly caressed the other's chest. "Just make sure to not get water on your wound. It will infect otherwise." Victor chuckled, pulling the angel closer so he would lean on him.

" oh lovely, an infection is exactly what I need. " Nakolyi scoffed as he relaxed a little more into the water. The water was soaking up his wings, turning the feathers damp and causing them to stick together. As always drying them would be interesting. Leaning on Victor, Nakolyi closed his eyes, resting for a few moments, simply enjoying the water before he would actually make an attempt to clean himself up.

It was amazing to see how sarcastic an angel could be, he wondered if other angels knew what he was doing right now like if they had some kind of connection that made them able to follow each other. Victor enjoyed bathing a lot and it was even better with a handsome person joining him. "How long do your wings stay?" He asked curiously, his own features had already disappeared.

" until the wound has mostly healed. " Nakolyi responded, his eyes remaining closed as he did so. Eventually he leaned more on victor so he could roll his hips up just a little as he began to clean himself of the demon's seed. It actually did a bit of doing, having to stick a finger in of himself to was it out, but once he was satisfied well enough with it, the angel began to scrub his chest cleaning off his own cum.

Victor watched how the other cleaned himself, it was sexy to see the other touch himself like that but he wanted to join the fun. "Let me help. You're injured you should rest as much as you can." He chuckled as he took some shower gel in his hand and started gently rubbing it over Nakolyi's chest, putting his head on the angel's shoulder. Teasingly rubbing extra long over the other's nipple.

Back
Top Bottom