Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

" probably, but I don't want to be cooped up like a bird in a cage until it goes away. " Nakolyi replied as he walked, "so I'm willing to risk it. " Nakolyi didn't know how long it would take the bite to heal.

"Yeah I understand." Victor didn't like to be locked up either so he knew the way Nakolyi was feeling. "I'm sorry about the bite once again." He felt responsible for the angel.

" ya ya, I know, but it's not going to change anything right now. So come on, let's go look at the animals. " Nakolyi replied r
As he inched them through the zoo.

Victor just followed wherever the angel would take him, looking more at the other's face then at the actual animals. It was something special to see a person you like enjoy themselves.

Nakolyi lead the two of them to the birds first, enjoying the sound and the activity of the winged creatures. Every so often he would catch Victor just staring at him rather then the animals, it was a little weird but it worked.

Victor wanted him to see the hyenas so he headed them over there, noticing that there were little pups. "Oh that's so cute." He said, smiling at Nakolyi as he watched the animals run around and just lay down.

" arn't babies of most species cute " Nakolyi replied, looking at the pups play. Admittedly it was pretty cute but he did have a weak spot for young animals, Especially k-9's. It made him miss his own dog. Getting Erebus here on earth would make life so much easier.

"Yeah it's because that way others will protect them." He smiled sweetly at the angel, kissing him while he pulled him closer. "That's why people who look cute tent to get more protective friends." The demon chuckled.

" I'm going to assume your implying something about me" Nakolyi replied, teasing the other man. " I'm no pup unfortunately. " He was liking all the little kisses, putting a peck here and there on him was making him feel happy enough.

Victor chuckled, he wasn't thinking that the other was a pup even though he would look really cute with ears and a fluffy tail but rather as his cute boyfriend that he liked to protect. "I wasn't implying it that way but sure if you see it like that." He teased.

Nakolyi huffed slightly. It was all in good humor but still. He could probably pull off the look of ears and a tail. "Come on, let's go see the wolves. "

The demon followed his angel which if you thought about it was pretty hilarious. "You like canines don't you?" He wondered if he had some kind of story for it.

" I do, back home I have a Tibetan mastiff. " He said speaking about his own dog. The thing was white, fluffy, big and aggressive as all hell. But it liked Nakolyi and that was what mattered. The furry tank would not think twice at attempting to maul anyone else.

Victor knew that those kind of dogs were very agressive which made him chuckle softly. "Now I get why you stayed with me even after I bit you, you like agressive creatures and maybe even sharp teeth?" He pulled up a brow at the angel, wondering if he had some kind of kink for sharp teeth. It wasn't that uncommon and Nakolyi seemed like the kind of person who would be into that.

"Not really. I don't have a thing for sharp teeth like you think. Erebus is fluffy and rather protective. " He replied what he liked was a possessive nature. It was why he still wasn't over his break up. He liked those kinds of things but didn't want to admit it.

Victor pulled up a brow, everytime he had called the other his possesion he would get some rant about how he was not. "Oh okay, I'll try to be even more possessive than I am than!" He chuckled, kissing the other sweetly.

" oh lovely" he replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He knew he was being confusing but he wanted to make sure that Victor wasn't just going to use him before he admitted he kinda liked the possessiveness. "Come on you wanted ice cream right?"

Victor just chuckled, nodding when the other asked about the ice cream. "Yes my dear." He nudged his nose softly against the other's cheek, leaving a peck afterwards. "Don't think I'll ever be like your ex." The demon whispered softly, hoping the other actually trusted him.

" I know," Nakolyi replied, giving the demon a little kiss on the cheek. " it's just hard. I know everyone isn't like him but still. " He trailed off at the end. He truly wanted to trust Victor he just... couldn't yet.

Victor totally understood that the other had some trust issues because of his ex, he just hoped that the other wasn't comparing the two of them all the time. They arrived at the ice cream car. "So do you want anything?" He chuckled, getting himself a lemon ice cream.

" hmmmm, I think I'm just going to do chocolate. I like that the best . " Nakolyi replied as he ordered a cone for himself. One day he hoped he would not be comparing the two, from what he had seen Victor was not like his ex.

Victor payed for the both of them, licking his ice cream which was refreshing with such hot weather. He hoped that in the evening it would cool down because he didn't really like sun that much.

" thanks,"Nakolyi said as he ate his ice cream as well. He hope it would cool down too, it was just to hot for him.

Victor pulled him closer by his waist, licking from the other's ice cream. "Well that taste good too!" He chuckled, offering his ice cream to him. "You want some?"

Back
Top Bottom