Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

Victor smirked, kissing him softly. "We could go to a museum if you want to or a zoo or just go shopping. I'll pay for you if you'd like." His forehead was against Nakolyi's while he spoke, still enjoying the calmness and peace of the moment.

" either one if the first two sounds fine with me. " He said as he let the demon move their heads together, "but I am more then capable of paying for myself." In that moment he decided to be nice about his reaction and gave Victor a little kiss, " thank you for the offer though. However before we go anywhere, your gonna need to pull out. "

"Well museum it is then!" He laughed sweetly until he was kissed so sweetly by the other. "Yeah of course." The demon chuckled, placing his hands on the angel's hips as he pulled him slowly up. His cock falling into his lap while some cum dripped onto it as well. "I think we should shower now. Until you get some nasty infection from too much cum in your ass."

" what can I say, I like feeling full. " Nakolyi chuckled ash he sat up only to have more of the demon's seed drip out of him. " you don't do small loads do you. " He teased lightly as he tried to get up. He was still sore, sitting would not be easy, but he was pretty sure he could manage walking.

The demon smirked, standing up himself as he held onto the angel's waist. "Nope, I feel like sharing a lot from myself with other's." He commented back, kissing Nakolyi's neck softly. "If you need help just tell me. I don't mind." Victor smiled calmingly as he waited for the other to walk to the bathroom.

Nakolyi scoffed, he could make it on his own, even if that meant he was walking a little wobbly and sticky with more or the demon's cum dripping out of him. Now that he knew where the bathroom was it was easy enough to get there and get the water started up.

Victor rolled his eyes at the scoff, Nakolyi was so stubborn which was cute sometimes but could also be hella annoying. The demon walked behind him while they went over to the bathroom. "Okay you know how the shower works or do you want to take a bath again?"

" a bath would be great, it's easier to clean myself out, plus you need to get clean to, otherwise your going to still smell like sweat and sex when we go out. "Nakolyi said as he moved aside for the other to start the water for him.

Victor nodded. "Alright, as you please my prince." He laughed, bending over to let the water run for the other. Wondering if Nakolyi's angel friends had picked about their intercourse yet. Would they only know about it if the angel told it to them?

" now your getting it. " the angel chuckled. The angels would not find out about the two unless Nakolyi blabbed about their sex or if Victor did something to put himself on the radar of the angels. There was a third option, and that was if Victor decided to brag to his friends and word got out, but Nakolyi was not the type to kiss and tell so it wouldn't be coming from him.

Victor shook his head, making sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold. "My second bath in 2 days. This can't be good for my water bill or nature." He joked, laying himself down into the bath. "You can sit down yourself right?" The demon said, wanting to tease the other obviously.

" ya but it's better then two showers and you know most people bathe every day. " Nakolyi said as he lowered himself into the bathtub, " come on you too. " He said playfully opening his legs for the other to sit in his lap.

(Victor was already inside of the bath but no problem)
"Well that's true." The demon chuckled, seeing Nakolyi sitting like that was weird but cute in some way. He went into the bath as he carefully sat in between the angel's legs, leaning himself onto the other's chest. Feeling the urge to tell him that he loved him but holding it back because he didn't want to make it awkward again.

(Oops )

Nakolyi blinked a but confused, " I wasn't expecting that you would actually do it. " the angel finished with a laugh as he let his arms snake around the other man, just for a moment. " I'm not exactly sure how I can even clean myself up like this. "

The demon smiled slightly. "Well you asked for it so you got it. That's what you get when ordering me around." Victor felt the arms around his waist which made him shiver, it was his most sensitive area and until now Nakolyi hadn't touched it yet. "I..I'll move over whenever you want me to." He stuttered a bit from the shiver.

" oh I guess I learned my lesson there" he said faking his response to his newly learned lesson. The angel couldn't help but smirk at the sudden shiver, he'd make sure to use the demon's waist as support the next time he rode the man, to see where it took them. " just a moment then I'll have you move over. "

Victor nodded. "Alright tell me when you need my ass to move." He chuckled, looking back at the angel to kiss him softly. The warmth on his body from the water and from Nakolyi's body heat felt amazing. It made him feel so relaxed, like there wasn't a thing to worry about.

Nakolyi let the two of them stay like that for just a little while longer. It was a little odd but he made it work for the time being. " ok move over so I can clean up. " He said as he lightly tapped the demon on the back to urge Victor to move.

Victor groaned, not wanting to move but knowing that he needed to. He pushed himself up a bit and moved over to the other side of the bath, watching Nakolyi closely. The demon didn't really mind the view right now.

As soon as he was given the room, Nakolyi let his fingers wander inside of him, trying his best to clean himself of Victor's seed. There times in two days had left him more then a little sensitive, but he bore through it until he was pretty much clean.

Victor enjoyed the it a lot to see how the other fingered himself like that, even if it wasn't in a sexual way it was pretty sexy. It made him want to see Nakolyi arousing himself so he made himself a mental note that he should ask the angel to do that for him.

The angel took his time in finishing up, making sure that he was Clean before looking to Victor "alright. I think I'm as clean as I am going to get for the time being. Unfortunately I didn't bring a change of clothes with me so.... " He trailed off thinking aloud.

Victor chuckled, making sure that he was clean to by now. "I've got some old clothes of me that are too small for me now, they would fit you perfectly but you're not going to like them I think..."

" this is one of those things I'm gonna have to Make do with. Perhaps we should go shopping first just so have some of my own things to wear. " Nakolyi huffed.

"Yeah you're right." He pulled up his shoulders, pushing himself out of the bath. "I'll get them for you so you can see what they look like." The demon was pretty excited to see the angel in his old clothes they were pretty obscene... He came back with some tight leather pants and a mesh tank top. "Well this is it."

Back
Top Bottom