Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

" oh..... " Nakolyi moaned, " oh. If your going to join me on this your going to have to work your hips aa little bit better. " He was teasing as he rolls his hips against Victor. Nakolyi continued his rough attack on his own prostate as his moans turned to loud pants.

Victor grinned at the comment, he loved these bitchy ass comments. The demon started thrusting up harder and more skillful like Nakolyi said him to do. Enjoying the beautiful sounds of his partner's prostate getting violated while he began to moan rather loudly himself.

Nakolyi's body was shaking. He was already quite sensitive from the night before. His finger dug into the other man's chest as he waited for Victor to continue to thrust while he slammed himself down. The slap of flesh seemed to echo through the room as they continued

Victor grabbed onto the hips tighter, slamming him down harder with his hands while thrusting upwards. He wanted the angel to have the best orgasm he had ever had until now. The demon was panting pretty loudly from arousal and felt his cum spill a bit already.

Nakolyi whined as he got closer and closer to his own release. Without much for warning he tightened around the other man, steadily rocking his hips back down until he came violently onto the demon's chest.

When the angel spilled on his chest his own cum went all the way, filling the angel all up inside while he still thrusted inside of him to get it as deep as he could. It would probably be hell to get everything from yesterday and today out of his ass.

Nakolyi only seemed to moan louder as his fingers dug into Victor's chest, his dull nails scraping the skin. As he came down from his high, the angel's wings shuddered, opening then closing against his back.

Victor was amazed by the angel's wings, moaning from how beautiful he looked like this. Riding out his own orgasm into the other. "You're amazing." The demon panted, kissing him roughly.

" you too, " Nakolyi replied through a few heavy pants before his lips crashed into the demon's lips. It did not take him very long to start teasing the other and rocking hid hips again, this was far more lazy, just meant to tease and nothing more.

Victor was happy to hear that he made the angel happy, moaning when he still was rocking his hips. It kind of hurt because he had just ejaculated so his cock was still very sensitive.

Eventually, Nakolyi settled down laying himself atop the demon, it didn't matter if he got dirtier, Victor was comfortable. " well, " he chuckled, " how was that?" He said and he took in the little bit of the after glow.

Victor laid his chin onto the angel's shoulder, pulling him closer to his chest. The demon breathed deeply, being thankful that he had met this wonderful creature. "It was beautiful and pleasurable." He chuckled.

"Mmmm, good" Nakolyi replied, he didn't move to pull Victor's cock out and it didn't matter much to him if the demon stayed seated inside him for a little while longer. While he had not said it to the other man, it was the best he had gotten.

Victor softly brushed his nose against Nakolyi's neck, to tickle him a bit in a pleasuring and calming way. "You smell very nice." He said sweetly, loving to hold him like this and be so calm around and with each other.

I smell like sweat and sex. " Nakolyi replied As he nuzzled his face against Victor's. " this is nice. " He mused as he laid comfortably against the other man.

"Yeah that's why you smell good, you smell like 2 of my favorite things." He chuckled as he started placing soft kisses on Nakolyi's neck. "I think we should do this more often. Enjoying the calm after the storm."

" mmmmm, I think I'd be fine with that. " the angel replied as he moaned softly due to the little kisses. " I don't really even mind just laying here. "

Victor smiled hearing that. "It's because you're comfortable with me and I'm comfortable with you." He softly licked the spots he had kissed, making sure he didn't make it too wet.

" I'm just gonna go with the fact that your comfortable. Cause I'm not all that comfortable to lay with, or so I have been told. " Nakolyi moaned through the licks to his neck. " I feel like you'd be the type I can just curl up and watch a movie with. "

Victor rolled his eyes, finding Nakolyi the most comfortable being he had ever been with, softly squeezing the angel's butt when he moaned. "Don't make those sounds or I'll get hard again." He chuckled, hearing the next sentence made him very satisfied. "Am I the only one that you could see yourself doing something that calm and simple with?"

"Tempting," Nakolyi teased as he made a little mocking moan. It was his turn to roll his eyes at the second comment, " sounds like someone is fishing again. But I'm in a good mood so out of the people I have met here, or in a long time for that matter, yes, you are. "

Victor smirked, kissing him sweetly. "Well I can't lose my faith right?" It was a stupid joke but that's what he was like, he liked to tease the angel with stupid jokes and just simply have sex whenever they wanted but also take care of him when he needed to and be able to tell other people that he was his possession.

Nakolyi simply scoffed, " what your a man of faith now?" But he couldn't stop his mockery of the idea there, " you know angels get to screw them and not have to worry about it. It's like a free pass. " He was hardly being serious about it but well, some of it was true. When angels were in hear it was a free pass.

Victor was a bit confused. "Who are you talking about? I was talking about not losing my faith in you. Like a joke because you're an angel and now you're talking about screwing. Somebody around here is horny." He laughed, poking him in the side.

" as I usually am. " Nakolyi chuckled, he was usually quite horny and he was pretty well sex driven as well. " now are we going to just lay around here and discuss who of us is the Hornier of the two or are we going to do something other then try to screw each other's brains out."

Back
Top Bottom