Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

South of Heaven, West of Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've really got a hankering for a old western based thread set in Revelations, New Mexico. The town inhabitants consider their small little sagebrush filled town to be as close to hell as a man or woman can come to the actual place. Everyone in the town would be guilty of some heinous sin committed in their past which brought them to live in this hellhole.

When a stranger suddenly appears in town one day, naked except for his cowboy boots and a set of saddlebags filled with Mormon gold. He collapses in exhaustion on the edge of town where he is found by the orphan cleaning girl of the local whorehouse. They take him in , with hopes that he will recover and recall his tale on how he came onto this treasure before the other greedy inhabitants can get their hands on the treasure. But unfortunately when he finally awakens he has amnesia. What happened? Who is the stranger? Where'd he get Mormon Gold?

Let's find out together, I need a writing partner that can keep up with me, and if you haven't read any of my writing, you may want to do just that before offering yourself up as my partner. If you are interested, post below if your interested and I can get started on an initial post.

This could be done in group if there is interest, but 1x1 would work too. Smut, action, adventure, and gratuitous violence should be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom