Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a DD/LG roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intro

Heyoo! I've reworked my post because I'm now solely looking for one theme of roleplay and that is all things DD/LG as I'm suuuuper craving it right now. I've been largely unsuccessful at finding a partner for this so far but don't want to give up.

I'll throw a couple of disclaimers out there so that I don't end up wasting anybody's time.

- A key theme I'm looking to include is both elements of ageplay and diapers, not to everyone's tastes I'm sure but it's my 'thing'. Will explain this a bit more below.

- The title states DD/LG though I'm not 100% dead set on playing a female character in a straight relationship. If you're interested in trying something out but would rather mix the genders up I've no issues if it's with the right person. Even willing to play a trans character too.

Actual Plot Idea(s)

Now that's out of the way, the general idea for a story I have is that our characters would already be in a committed relationship where they've already experimented a little with a bit of light dom/sub BDSM play but are looking to branch out in to some more adventurous themes.

So, the new dynamic (IE DDLG) comes in to the relationship and brings along plenty of opportunities for mischief and embarrassment. Individual ideas for this are a bit easier to work out together but I'm not always looking to play a fully subservient character - I may act a bit bratty at times but that's what punishments are for!

Things may start out small and infrequent in the overall time scale and then pick up in both scale and frequency as the story progresses. Who knows, my character could end up being a little pretty much 24/7! It's all something to work out.

I know it's a bit of a niché request and I may not garner much interest. But, if there's someone out there that is willing to play the more dominant role in this then please drop me a PM right away!​

RE: F looking for M/F character for a wide range of plots - Both taboo and not!

Bump, seriously still waiting for someone who digs the whole diapers thing.

Bump time

*Edit* Just been informed about the bump limit being one a week now, would delete the post but unable to - sorry won't happen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom