Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A search for a Poke'adventure. (FutaxFemale or FxF, maybe mxf.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Special note: desire goes in order, Futa x female, fxf, convince for male x female.)

Hello to anyone reading this, I am Eternally Chaotic here bringing you a request for a poke'related rp. This is a very strange subject for me as it tends to end up my longest running type of rps. They are also the rp's that I generally put the most insane levels of effort into making them unique and different from each other. Ranging from teams, character ideas and story lines and I have always felt that each person has there own ideal of what a adventure in a poke'world is about. So if you see a plot ever posted here then be sure that only one person gets it unless we have some very good edits or it is a super base concept of a story, to go about developing characters out of.[/b][/size]

The driving force of this request thread is driven purely off of the continued hype for Sun and Moon's release, and in that I would love to go on a story driven adventure with anyone interested. To traverse regions and meet people and pokemon alike. Be there entirely original regions or our old favorites.

Pretty big note: I am not entirely that interested in the anime versions of characters, I rather if they have involvement in the rp it's based off there game personas.

Pretty big note 2: As it seems some people have neglected to fully read the text. If you come at me suggesting solely to BE a tamer, especially in MxF, don't. If you read down below I do require to play 1 main tamer. Meaning that I am not here requesting to entirely play a harem for someone else. Like I do not expect anyone else to play a harem specifically for me if they do not want to, im not against mutual harem. I am very sorry if this seems bitchy but after a few pms this got on my nerves. Also for MxF please come with a idea! Above it does say 'convince; for MxF. Also SAY what gender pairing you are after, if you are not giving a basic idea of what you are after with this.

Pretty big note 3: Doing normal sort of pokemon is also a option. I enjoy it a lot as well and am more then happy to do it! With sun and moon it is even more pronounced.

Craving: To Anyone willing to play as Lillie from Sun and Moon I assure you, you will have a heafty bit of my attention right now.

my personal rules
* PLEASE pm me requests do not post, I have a pic posting issue for potential plot inspiring stuff.
* I have a very low immunity so I get sick often, so im sorry for any disappearance, I often leave the comp on when I go lay down or the like.
* I share the comp and tend to leave bluemoon open so me being online doesn't mean im at the comp but I will replay as soon as I can.
* Im going to say this once, I do not care what your gender is, do not tell me because it is not something I care about and often times if you tell me it will soil the mood. If you can play a convincing Futa or female then that is where my concerns are. as I have encountered males who are able to play females quite well and I personally can play males as well.
* If I do not reply to a pm, or message in three days send me a reminder message please. I might of missed the message, as I do have some pm rps.
* I am a creative plot making person, if you don't see anything or you have like a base of something you like, feel free to tell me and we can make a plot.
* I do have some odd fetishes, I will ask you about them so if anything makes you uncomfortable please tell me.
* I love hearing fantasies and and willing to try to work them into any plot.
* I do not mind questions at all! In truth I actually enjoy them as often times it shows that you have a desire to be actively involved in the formation of ideas.
* If you send a message and it contradicts something on the things to know, don't expect me to respond.

Moving onto other things.

For these rps there are a few things that can or potentially will be in the rp, as well as a few possible concepts for rps.

As anyone who has spoken with me before will likely know I am a harem obsessed person. (Being surrounded by one not as one sadly.) As that said when it comes to pokemon rp's I very much enjoy "Poke'girls" in one of there incarnations. Furry/anthro are acceptable, though the kind in which I mean are the kind as show in examples below.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3034805

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3060130

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3087582

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3123403

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3123289

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3123257

For rp's revolving around that theme of pokemon I do require to play as at least 1 trainer/tamer. So that one is clear, this can be any kind of rp, as it is very open for a lot of crazy things to happen. Given that the Poke'girl would without a doubt have human level intelligence and such, letting them interact on a very personal level with there trainers and develop stronger bonds then saying "Pikachu" several times over fifteen or so years. (not that im saying that is bad.) Also I have forged a concept for this kinda world that I am more then happy to explain to anyone who asks.

The other concept I very much love is the adventures of new trainers starting out on there journey. Seeing the world from a brand new perspective and what crazy things can happen as they start from ground zero with brand new pokemon. All characters are starting age of 15+ of course as per site rules.

Example of a kind of plots that could be had.
Setting

In the region known as Talos region not far from the Kalos region thus the similar name. The Talos region was cut off from the rest of the world, as they had a strict policy about travel. They were unfriendly to outsiders and made it difficult for them to enter. They had area's on the coast call unrestricted areas, surrounded by tall walls that separated the port town from the inner portions of the region. This was done to allow trade between regions but keep the region as a whole away from the influences of the outside world. This made objects from the outside very valuable. The region as a whole is what you could consider a mix of modern and medieval. Ruled over by a monarchy they have lived in peace for hundreds of years. They have all the modern things you would expect in day to day lives, fridges, tvs, trains, cars, ect. One day who knows how long ago exactly a young trainer met with the legendary pokemon Jirachi The pokemon had awakened from it's slumber and found it's way there. The young trainer did not try to capture it fearing it would run if it sensed danger. He played his cards right and persuaded the pokemon to grant him a wish. Though in his haste, eagerness, and excitement in writing down his wish he made a mistake. You see Jirachi's wish granting is sort of a "Monkey's Paw" sort of wish granting. You see he wrote that he wished he could 'capture' the princess, when he meant to write capture the princesses attention, but wrote too large and ended up having to leave it out. The princess of the time was a beautiful woman who many sought the attention of. Jirachi pondered the wish and thought of a way to make it happen. Jirachi granted the wish at a great price to the nation. It wasn't all at once but cases of people turning into humanoid pokemon began occuring across the land, the first was the princess of course. The infection spread and normal pokemon all but vanished within the fallowing months. Jirachi was gone long gone by this time. Soon the land was filled with Poke'girls and boys where pokemon had once been. Poke'balls did not effect them any longer but more 'practical' means did. Sex became the method of capture, as it was found that having sex with poke'girl's or boys captured them in the way that pokeballs did. Thus trainers were phased out almost instantly and replaced with Tamers. This was a few hundred years ago and it has become a eden for tamers, the only place in the world that they exist. Tamer license is given out to boys and girls who take the tests and decide to have poke'girls or boys. The virus is still very much around though it isn't randomly transforming people into poke'girls or boys it is causing those with ancestors to have a fair chance to have poke'children. A tradition of how to deal with the poke'children of the royal family. A contest to find the greatest 'knight' in the kingdom is held. The winners were given the royal poke'children as there prize to motivate loyalty to the kingdom.

Ryota Ushiromiya

Ryota was the son of a poke'knight of the kingdom. His father was a poke'man and his mother a human and his trainer. He served the kingdom dutifully and his mother was a homemaker and a loving woman. Both passed about three years prior. His mother having always had a weak condition falling sick she fell prey to illness. His father like many poke'boys or girls lost the will to live with the loss of his owner and ended up dying as well. Leaving Ryota and his little sister alone. Ryota already of working age he worked as a Guard and merchant at one of the border port city's that dealt with the outside world. He and any others who lived with Poke'girls or boys lived outside the city's walls as no poke'boys or girls were allowed inside to keep there existence a secret. As being found out would bring all other nations clamoring to get in and cause a all out war that they would surly loose. Ryota had talent for blade work and as a merchant making a name for himself. He was known to be a merchant that specialized in things from the outside world and selling them as well as supplying those distributors around the region. He earned a reputation as a respectful merchant and had even gone so far as to start his own trading guild. They had been making decent progress in becoming the sole distributors of objects from outside the region. This alone had earned the twenty one year old a invitation to this years tournament to find the greatest knight. Apparently the King had a daughter who suffered from the Poke'virus and thus was a Poke'girl. He didn't expect to win but he went anyways taking along his little sister a fennekin poke'girl whom was of course tamed to watch and put out his company's name. Little did he realize what fate had in store for him. Having a bit of a noble heart as the contest went on he found his opponent's all had very ill intentions for the princess. Being out of the loop he found out that the Princess had never even been seen before. The Royals had kept her hidden until after the tournament was won. Though Royta wasn't the best knight a devious little fox ensured his victory by secretly tampering with the fights. Though she kicked herself for it when he won. Thinking she would get pampered for letting his company's name shine, until she realize it meant that the princess was coming home with them. Which meant she wasn't going to be the only one to get his attention anymore. This was only more obvious when it came to the realization that three girls were coming home with them rather then one.

The rp would start at or shortly before the moment of victory during the fight between Ryota and the other finalist of the tournament.

Fennekin - Braixen - Delphox

Ryota's younger sister, a devious little girl who eager to get big brothers attention. Seventeen years of age she has been tamed by her brother for awhile and thus has gained a fair bit of affection for him. She hasn't really battled much though has gained strength in her ability's. The move she is most proficient in is 'Psycic' to which she used in order to help her brother win the tournament by affecting the other contestants ability's to fight in subtle ways. She is unlikely to be very happy with other girls getting her brothers attention at least for awhile till she is used to them.

Sylveon

First born princess of the current monarchy and the eldest of a pair of twins. Turning out that the "Princess" in question is actually "Princesses." A pair of twins they were considered as one prize as it would be somewhat harsh to separate the twins from one another by giving one to the runner up. So they ensured that they would both would go to the winner. This also made it easier to ensure they were taken care of as they were also sent along with there maid.

Perhaps she is a very 'fun loving' and friendly girl, eager to learn anything and everything she can. Happy as could be to finally see outside the castle walls.

Glaceon

The second born princess and the younger of the twins. She is perhaps a more calm and cool girl. Reasonable and regal she too is very interested in learning about the region outside the castle walls.

Empoleon

The Princesses maid, attendant and all around second mother. She has tended to them since birth and practically the one who raised them as poke'girls. She is the motherly type and will take care of everyone. She doesn't shy from battle and as such has trained the Princesses in the basics of poke'girl combat to ensure they were ready for the day they were owned and likely would battle. She found both of them rather eager for real that weren't training and the opponent wasn't afraid they would hurt them but rather was trying to.

Well I suck at these so ya.

RE: Looking for Gm/DM For a adventure!

Short version of what I am looking for.

Any kinda pokemon rp pretty much. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom