Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You shouldn't speak of the Devil like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perversion

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Another sudden craving of mine, this time I want to play...everything but the girl.

She is young (15 or 16) and she is arrogant. Brought up in a well off family, she doesn't care who or what she offends like so many privileged young girls. (Race is irrelevant to me, so if you have a fetish go for it). She makes a simple mistake, she says something bad about Lucifer just when he is having a particularly bad day, and happens to be listening. Silly girl.

It happens in an instant, she is dragged down to a hellish land with climates of every kind lit by an eerie red sun and terrible beasts wandering in the distance, and at the end is a simple, pure white light shining down into the darkness many miles away. Next to her lands a small metal box, and on opening it is a black iron collar and a message.

The only way back to your life is to reach the light. This collar will save you from harm, and no creature here will keep a wearer of the collar prisoner for more than a single night. Next time you wish to run your mouth, make sure I'm not listening first. Lucifer.

And so the girl has a quest, but between her and the light is a harsh terrain and creatures of all shapes, sizes and even abilities, but none have seen a female human in thousands of years. The collar will spare her being cut, burned, killed in any way, but she will feel pain, and you know what kind of site this is.

No scat, watersports, gore, vomit, the works really. Expect extremely brutal treatment of the girl. PM me if you think you are up to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom